NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Choosing Benefits Over Working

+6
Victorismyhero
magica
Syl
nicko
scrat
Major
10 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Choosing Benefits Over Working - Page 4 Empty Re: Choosing Benefits Over Working

Post by Guest Sat Nov 26, 2016 8:32 pm

Major wrote:Ziz.
IMHO you are akin to the type of creepy littul snide played so magnificently by Jack MacGowran as the obsequious asslicker, toady to the great British actor Victor MaClaglan as Will Danaher in the movie the Quiet Man.

If you dare to take a look you will KWIM.

Oh is that all - I had hoped you had something interesting to reveal. Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down

Choosing Benefits Over Working - Page 4 Empty Re: Choosing Benefits Over Working

Post by HoratioTarr Sat Nov 26, 2016 8:52 pm

scrat wrote:
HoratioTarr wrote:

I'm the first one to start on Major and his idiotic posts, but I'm sick to death of hearing people rant on like this about Right Wingers and Neo Nazis and calling people liars just because they don't share the same opinion.   It's unimaginative, dull and fucking boring.
Your defence of Major has been noted, only Nazis defended Nazism, my people, the British people fought and defeated Nazism, and today we must expose Nazism, expose Nazis and those who support them because as we all know it's on the rise again.

Give no Quarter to Nazis!

Yawn.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 26, 2016 9:20 pm

Major wrote:I have, the time will come.

Oh good, looking forward to it - so don't you tarry. Choosing Benefits Over Working - Page 4 34418

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Sat Nov 26, 2016 9:28 pm

Ziz wrote:
Major wrote:I have, the time will come.

Oh good, looking forward to it - so don't you tarry. Choosing Benefits Over Working - Page 4 34418

Yeah, come on Major, put your integrity where your gob is.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4