NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Choosing Benefits Over Working

+6
Victorismyhero
magica
Syl
nicko
scrat
Major
10 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Choosing Benefits Over Working Empty Re: Choosing Benefits Over Working

Post by Guest Sat Nov 26, 2016 11:38 am

She is right to take the money that the TV and the Mail are paying her for titillating the gullible - clever girl. Choosing Benefits Over Working 77526

Back to top Go down

Post by scrat Sat Nov 26, 2016 12:03 pm

More neo Nazi dailyfuckwit hate spamming by an anti British neo Nazi hate monger who deliberately soils our flag!

Didn't special Eds post this a few weeks back, are they posting this hate spam on some kind of rota?
scrat
scrat
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by scrat Sat Nov 26, 2016 12:15 pm

Major wrote:
scrat wrote:More neo Nazi dailyfuckwit hate spamming by an anti British neo Nazi hate monger who deliberately soils our flag!

Didn't special Eds post this a few weeks back, are they posting this hate spam on some kind of rota?

ANOTHER DELIBERATE attack on a member of Newsfix by Scrat along with a IMMEDIATE derailing of topic.

You're attacking this forum with regurgitated neo Nazi spam.

You're a pusher of hatred, please don't tell us you're anything else, you're certainly not British.
scrat
scrat
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Sat Nov 26, 2016 12:30 pm

Scat will keep pushing till he gets banned, wont you darling?
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sat Nov 26, 2016 12:35 pm

To answer the OP...I don't think anyone should have the right to choose benefits over working.
Benefits are there to help people who genuinly need them ...people who refuse paid work and treat benefits as a 'wage' are benefit scroungers and should be denied payments.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by magica Sat Nov 26, 2016 12:36 pm

She has 8 kids, and wants a boob job and expects the benefits to pay? No she shouldn't give up her job, she had the 8 kids, no one made her. The benefits section should get money from the fathers too to pay her aswell.

She says she gets too tired well maybe if her legs were sewn together she wouldn't be pushing one baby out after another. No time for women like her.
magica
magica
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sat Nov 26, 2016 12:39 pm

magica wrote:She has 8 kids, and wants a boob job and expects the benefits to pay?  No she shouldn't give up her job, she had the 8 kids, no one made her.  The benefits section should get money from the fathers too to pay her aswell.  

She says she gets too tired well maybe if her legs were sewn together she wouldn't be pushing one baby out after another.  No time for women like her.

Very blunt Mags....so blunt you can have a alien . Laughing
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by magica Sat Nov 26, 2016 12:40 pm

Oh why thank you Syl cheers
magica
magica
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by magica Sat Nov 26, 2016 12:49 pm

Major wrote:At last, sensible serious postings from 2 ladies.

She said on telly she was on a course to become a motor mechanic.

Probably gets that free now she's given up work. If you give up work, I always thought you couldn't claim for 6 weeks after, maybe its all changed now.

Anyhow the 2 sensible ladies, apart from me who is the other one? Twisted Evil
magica
magica
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by scrat Sat Nov 26, 2016 12:51 pm

nicko wrote:Scat will keep pushing till he gets banned,   wont you darling?
why do I want to get banned, I'm simply pointing out that this neo Nazi spam was posted a few weeks ago by special Eds, it's directly from the BNP hate manifesto, blame immigrants, blame the disabled and blame the poor.

Major hates Britain and the British that's why he is a neo Nazi hate pusher, he is so eaten up and twisted to the core by hatred that he can no longer function without hate nor can he contain this hatred within himself, whether his children or grandchildren are aware of his poisonous nature we cannot be sure.

One simply hopes he's being monitored by the relevant authorities, because he could pop at any moment!
scrat
scrat
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sat Nov 26, 2016 12:56 pm

scrat wrote:
why do I want to get banned, I'm simply pointing out that this neo Nazi spam was posted a few weeks ago by special Eds, it's directly from the BNP hate manifesto, blame immigrants, blame the disabled and blame the poor.

Major hates Britain and the British that's why he is a neo Nazi hate pusher, he is so eaten up and twisted to the core by hatred that he can no longer function without hate nor can he contain this hatred within himself, whether his children or grandchildren are aware of his poisonous nature we cannot be sure.

One simply hopes he's being monitored by the relevant authorities, because he could pop at any moment!

Is it not against the rules to bring a posters family into arguments?
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by scrat Sat Nov 26, 2016 1:03 pm

Syl wrote:
scrat wrote:

Ive been called a lot worse on this forum and you never hear me complain!

Your defence of this anti British neo Nazi is in itself a revelation, why would anyone want to defend a sick as fuck hate preacher who would sell this beautiful island out to a foreign Nazi dictator at the drop of a hat.

To think that my ancestors bothered to defend your freedom and here you are defending a Nazi creep, sad very very sad!
scrat
scrat
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sat Nov 26, 2016 1:12 pm

scrat wrote:
Syl wrote:

Your defence of this anti British neo Nazi is in itself a revelation, why would anyone want to defend a sick as fuck hate preacher who would sell this beautiful island out to a foreign Nazi dictator at the drop of a hat.

To think that my ancestors bothered to defend your freedom and here you are defending a Nazi creep, sad very very sad!

You may not have noticed so wrapped up in hatred are you yourself....but I NEVER agree with anyone when they spew hatred, not Major, not you, not anyone.
I do defend peoples right to free speech though. I am not a mod, admin or owner of this forum, so I have no intention of policing how good or bad anyones opinions are on topical issues.
However, there are basic rules, and bringing a posters family into your posts is confusing real life with forum outrage ....not really on is it?
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Sat Nov 26, 2016 1:16 pm

Is the article fact or fiction

Did the woman do as suggested or not?

I really dont care what its source is as long as the content is correct....
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR

Back to top Go down

Post by scrat Sat Nov 26, 2016 1:19 pm

Syl wrote:
scrat wrote:

You may not have noticed so wrapped up in hatred are you yourself....but I NEVER agree with anyone when they spew hatred, not Major, not you, not anyone.
I do defend peoples right to free speech though. I am not a mod, admin or owner of this forum, so I have no intention of policing how good or bad anyones opinions are on topical issues.
However, there are basic rules, and bringing a posters family into your posts is confusing real life with forum outrage ....not really on is it?
Liar! You jump in to the Nazis defence on every thread, you even defended his sexist comments so low is your own self esteem.

Major is a pusher of hatred because he is an anti British neo Nazi, a traitor that would sell us out to any foreign Nazi dictator, I tend to remember that.

Why should we let him get away with pretending he is anything else!
scrat
scrat
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Sat Nov 26, 2016 1:22 pm

scrat wrote:
Syl wrote:
scrat wrote:

It is accepted that discussions will become heated and that insults will be swapped between members, but lines of common decency and propriety should not be crossed:

New topics that are obviously created to insult or provoke other members are not acceptable (action or discipline subject to moderator discretion).

Posters that repeatedly post in such a manner that admins deem it deliberately disruptive of threads will be warned, and action will taken against repeat offenders

final warning scrat....

answer the post NOT the poster.....

Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Sat Nov 26, 2016 1:27 pm

Lord Foul wrote:Is the article fact or fiction

THIS... ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

is what matters.....

NOT whether major has a swastika printed through him like a stck of blackpool rock
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by scrat Sat Nov 26, 2016 1:29 pm

Lord Foul wrote:
scrat wrote:

It is accepted that discussions will become heated and that insults will be swapped between members, but lines of common decency and propriety should not be crossed:

New topics that are obviously created to insult or provoke other members are not acceptable (action or discipline subject to moderator discretion).

Posters that repeatedly post in such a manner that admins deem it deliberately disruptive of threads will be warned, and action will taken against repeat offenders

final warning scrat....

answer the post NOT the poster.....

Posters repeatedly abuse me, I don't run to you cwying, when my posts are edited, when I'm a called terrorist scum, racist, pervert, homophobe, white traitor etc, I don't run to you cwying.

You allow Major to post neo Nazi spam, regurgitated neo nazi spam, am I not allowed to question the motives behind the repeated posting of it?
scrat
scrat
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Sat Nov 26, 2016 1:35 pm

like you post leftist propaganda...not that I care ...I can see it for what it is, just like majors guff...

you are not allowed to be continuously personally offensive.
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by scrat Sat Nov 26, 2016 1:43 pm

Lord Foul wrote:like you post leftist propaganda...not that I care ...I can see it for what it is, just like majors guff...

And yet you never stand up to Major when he spams the forum with deliberately offensive neo Nazi material, Nazi propaganda and material that gets repeated time and time again, you never question his disgusting racism, not once have you ever stood up to challenge any far right extremists, are you saying that racists get a free ride whilst those challenging this racism will be permanently threatened with being banned.

Is that your take on this?
scrat
scrat
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Sat Nov 26, 2016 1:43 pm

The article was written by the far right , racist , blackshirt supporting Mail.
'nuff said.
Of course it is factually embellished.
Andy
Andy
Poet Laureate & Traveling Bard of NewsFix

Location : Winning the fight to drain the swamp of far right extremists.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 26, 2016 1:46 pm

scrat wrote:

Undoubtedly - the right-wing hate media pay people for this nonsense every day.

This may or may not be true but it does nothing to advance your argument - there are subtler ways to undermine the hate-mongers, scrat.

Back to top Go down

Post by scrat Sat Nov 26, 2016 1:47 pm

Handy Andy wrote:The article was written by the far right , racist , blackshirt supporting Mail.
'nuff said.
Of course it is factually embellished.
Careful, if we now question this we will once again be threatened with a ban, I fear my days on this forum are drawing to an end!
scrat
scrat
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 26, 2016 1:48 pm

scrat wrote:
Lord Foul wrote:like you post leftist propaganda...not that I care ...I can see it for what it is, just like majors guff...

And yet you never stand up to Major when he spams the forum with deliberately offensive neo Nazi material, Nazi propaganda and material that gets repeated time and time again, you never question his disgusting racism, not once have you ever stood up to challenge any far right extremists, are you saying that racists get a free ride whilst those challenging this racism will be permanently threatened with being banned.

Major does seem to get a free ride - possibly a sympathy vote for the aged and mindless. Choosing Benefits Over Working 2190311264

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Sat Nov 26, 2016 1:52 pm

Ziz, there you go again with your aged and mindless,

What have you got against old people, how old are you,?
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by scrat Sat Nov 26, 2016 1:53 pm

Ziz wrote:
scrat wrote:

This may or may not be true but it does nothing to advance your argument - there are subtler ways to undermine the hate-mongers, scrat.
I struggle with subtle Smile it's my red hair!
scrat
scrat
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 26, 2016 2:01 pm

nicko wrote:Ziz, there you go again with your aged and mindless,

What have you got against old people,    how old are you,?

Major is clearly mindless - I'm just guessing that he is aged. Choosing Benefits Over Working 2190311264

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 26, 2016 2:03 pm

scrat wrote:
Ziz wrote:

I struggle with subtle Smile it's my red hair!

Dye it a more peaceful shade of brown. Smile They want you banned, they don't care about your hair, but they do want to silence your voice.

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Sat Nov 26, 2016 2:03 pm

scrat wrote:

I dont challenge your ultra L/W ideology either ..

I support the concept of freedom of opinion ...and the implicit right to communicate that opinion to others

argue the concept/opinion till your guts bust for me....

just STOP with THE adhominum attacks.....

major hasnt, for quite a while been particularly offensive to anyone bar the odd retaliation...cos he knows if he is I will yank his lead hard.....

You dont like whay he says ...then argue that....

Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by scrat Sat Nov 26, 2016 2:21 pm

Lord Foul wrote:
scrat wrote:

I support the concept of freedom of opinion ...and the implicit right to communicate that opinion to others

major hasnt, for quite a while been particularly offensive to anyone bar the odd retaliation...cos he knows if he is I will yank his lead hard.....

I don't post ultra LW ideology, because I'm a pro hunting, pro monarchy, anti EU left of centre socialist moderate.

If I had been posting the exact opposite of this neo Nazi filth, you'd have banned me 3 years ago.

Every time we challenge the far right we're threatened with a ban, the far right even use Christianity as a weapon and banning offence.

Now if we challenge a Nazi for being a Nazi we're threatened with a ban, shouldn't we be able to openly discuss why someone is so sick and fucking twisted, shouldn't we challenge this hatred our own ancestors fought against, must we act like you and simply support them, protect them,,,,,,appease them!

I'm getting tired of having to think how I can go about fulfilling the numerous requirements you set down, but expect only those slightly left of centre to comply with, the neo Nazi far right get a free ticket to do as they please and you wish this through threats of banning to continue unchallenged.
scrat
scrat
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 26, 2016 2:27 pm

Who knows - but only a mug would swallow it whole.

The subject of ths thread, for example, has a professional agent to manage her appearences on TV and in the press. Here she is in 2015 in a documentary with Jodie Marsh

Choosing Benefits Over Working 2E91CEC900000578-3322561-Marie_s_latest_TV_appearance_is_on_Jodie_Marsh_s_documentary_whe-a-50_1447866375116

Simpletons need a daily diet of manufactured shite to sustain their esteemless hate - and it's a lovely little earner. Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sat Nov 26, 2016 2:34 pm

I've not been posting here for a few days because of the toxic atmosphere created by Scrat and his cronies. Is it ever going to change?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Sat Nov 26, 2016 2:35 pm

scrat wrote:
Lord Foul wrote:
scrat wrote:

I don't post ultra LW ideology, because I'm a pro hunting, pro monarchy, anti EU left of centre socialist moderate.

3 policies do not politics make

If I had been posting the exact opposite of this neo Nazi filth, you'd have banned me 3 years ago.

Every time we challenge the far right we're threatened with a ban, the far right even use Christianity as a weapon and banning offence.

Now if we challenge a Nazi for being a Nazi we're threatened with a ban, shouldn't we be able to openly discuss why someone is so sick and fucking twisted, shouldn't we challenge this hatred our own ancestors fought against, must we act like you and simply support them, protect them,,,,,,appease them!

No...you let em put their stupidity into the cold light of day and disect it...the fact you DONT , and instead choose to attack the poster is evidence itself of your lack of substitute ideas and solutions...

I'm getting tired of having to think how I can go about fulfilling the numerous requirements you set down, but expect only those slightly left of centre to comply with, the neo Nazi far right get a free ticket to do as they please and you wish this through threats of banning to continue unchallenged.

I expect you to debate the points raised...not launch an all out adhom attack on the poster.... THAT is a tactic common to both extremes of the political divide
to silence the oposition.....by any means...not combat the ideas...merely silence....as if that magically solves anything.....
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sat Nov 26, 2016 2:38 pm

Anyway, it's obvious that if someone can get a load of benefits instead of earning money by working, and they're handed them on a plate, they're going to take them. I can't really blame them for that. The problem is that it's unfair on those who do work and who pay taxes. It's particularly unfair on those who wouldn't be able to get benefits and might feel trapped in a job they hate, but they have to keep on paying and paying for those who choose to go on benefits.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Sat Nov 26, 2016 2:38 pm

Ziz wrote:

The subject of ths thread, for example, has a professional agent to manage her appearences on TV and in the press. Here she is in 2015 in a documentary with Jodie Marsh

Choosing Benefits Over Working 2E91CEC900000578-3322561-Marie_s_latest_TV_appearance_is_on_Jodie_Marsh_s_documentary_whe-a-50_1447866375116

Simpletons need a daily diet of manufactured shite to sustain their esteemless hate - and it's a lovely little earner. Wink

so your point is??

I'm not sure what you are getting at here...she has a professional agent?? meaning??

Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by scrat Sat Nov 26, 2016 2:41 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:I've not been posting here for a few days because of the toxic atmosphere created by Scrat and his cronies. Is it ever going to change?
I thought you were banned for your abusive ad hominem attacks on me calling me terrorist scum, racist, pervert, homophobe, mental and the fact you edited my posts.

I guess there's different rules for different posters!
scrat
scrat
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 26, 2016 2:43 pm

Lord Foul wrote:
Ziz wrote:

so your point is??

I'm not sure what you are getting at here...she has a professional agent??   meaning??

She hires a professional agent to manage her TV appearances and press stories - to get her paid work - like a reality star. Loads of them are at it.

Last edited by Ziz on Sat Nov 26, 2016 2:48 pm; edited 3 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Sat Nov 26, 2016 2:43 pm

living on benefits should never be a "choice" unless you have a system that incorporates a "citizens wage" in its social policy....and even that should not pay for some things

Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sat Nov 26, 2016 2:44 pm

scrat wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:I've not been posting here for a few days because of the toxic atmosphere created by Scrat and his cronies. Is it ever going to change?
I thought you were banned for your abusive ad hominem attacks on me calling me terrorist scum, racist, pervert, homophobe, mental and the fact you edited my posts.

I'm afraid that was wishful thinking on your part. I've never been banned from here.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Sat Nov 26, 2016 2:47 pm

Ziz wrote:
Lord Foul wrote:
Ziz wrote:

so your point is??

I'm not sure what you are getting at here...she has a professional agent??   meaning??

She has a professional agent to manage her apprentices and interviews - to get her paid work - like a reality star. Loads of them are at it.

In which case..if she needs to go on benefits I'd suggest she needs a new agent, since the one she's got isnt providing her with enough to live on...or keeps her 16hrs a week to make up the short fall...

why should the tax payer support her lack of talent/bad agent??

Choosing Benefits Over Working 2190311264
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by scrat Sat Nov 26, 2016 2:48 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
scrat wrote:

I'm afraid that was wishful thinking on your part. I've never been banned from here.
Yeah, that figures, you should be thankful you're so protected if any "normal" posters were to conduct themselves in the disgraceful manner you do they'd be out the door pronto tonto!
scrat
scrat
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 26, 2016 2:50 pm

Lord Foul wrote:
Ziz wrote:

She has a professional agent to manage her appearances and press stories - to get her paid work - like a reality star. Loads of them are at it.

In which case..if she needs to go on benefits I'd suggest she needs a new agent, since the one she's got isnt providing her with enough to live on...or keeps her 16hrs a week to make up the short fall...

why should the tax payer support her lack of talent/bad agent??

Choosing Benefits Over Working 2190311264

She is paid to say things on the telly that enrage idiots - please don't join them by taking this kind of rubbish seriously. Rolling Eyes

"Her agent Barry Tomes – who also represents Benefits Street’s White Dee – said: “Marie is very ambitious – contrary to some people’s belief she is not lazy."

(Birmingham Mail 2015)

Last edited by Ziz on Sat Nov 26, 2016 2:53 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sat Nov 26, 2016 2:52 pm

Lord Foul wrote:living on benefits should never be a "choice" unless you have a system that incorporates a "citizens wage" in its social policy....and even that should not pay for some things

How would that work again? I think you've talked about that before. It's beginning to sound quite attractive. Laughing
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sat Nov 26, 2016 2:52 pm

scrat wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Yeah, that figures, you should be thankful you're so protected if any "normal" posters were to conduct themselves in the disgraceful manner you do they'd be out the door pronto tonto!

Well you're not out the door, so you've just destroyed your own argument.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next