NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Choosing Benefits Over Working

+6
Victorismyhero
magica
Syl
nicko
scrat
Major
10 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Choosing Benefits Over Working - Page 3 Empty Re: Choosing Benefits Over Working

Post by Syl Sat Nov 26, 2016 5:04 pm

HoratioTarr wrote:
scrat wrote:
Liar! You jump in to the Nazis defence on every thread, you even defended his sexist comments so low is your own self esteem.

Major is a pusher of hatred because he is an anti British neo Nazi, a traitor that would sell us out to any foreign Nazi dictator, I tend to remember that.

Why should we let him get away with pretending he is anything else!

You rant on about Neo Nazi's and intolerance, and yet here you are being highly intolerant yourself.   Syl's entitled to her opinion, just as you are and doesn't deserve to be ranted at with such spleen.   She's not a liar, either.  

Thanks HT. I didn't sink to answer him...the mans a fool.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Choosing Benefits Over Working - Page 3 Empty Re: Choosing Benefits Over Working

Post by scrat Sat Nov 26, 2016 5:04 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
scrat wrote:
The topic is should we tolerate repeating BNP propaganda, this thread is doing the rounds, it is hate speak, it denigrates the poor and it masks the reality of poverty in Britain today.

I think it should be treated for what it is!

I think those who post it should be treated for what they are and those who defend it exposed for what they are.

No, the topic is about choosing benefits over working. Did you wander into the wrong thread?
No the topic is about why should we discuss neo Nazi far right extremist propaganda that is posted again and again and again as hate speak spam!,,, and you said you didn't post here because of me yet you're being abusive, goading to the full and replying to all my posts or did you come back because TC has threatened to ban me today!
scrat
scrat
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Sat Nov 26, 2016 5:06 pm

Syl wrote:
HoratioTarr wrote:

You rant on about Neo Nazi's and intolerance, and yet here you are being highly intolerant yourself.   Syl's entitled to her opinion, just as you are and doesn't deserve to be ranted at with such spleen.   She's not a liar, either.  

I'm the first one to start on Major and his idiotic posts, but I'm sick to death of hearing people rant on like this about Right Wingers and Neo Nazis and calling people liars just because they don't share the same opinion. It's unimaginative, dull and fucking boring.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sat Nov 26, 2016 5:09 pm

HoratioTarr wrote:
Syl wrote:

I'm the first one to start on Major and his idiotic posts, but I'm sick to death of hearing people rant on like this about Right Wingers and Neo Nazis and calling people liars just because they don't share the same opinion.   It's unimaginative, dull and fucking boring.

Hear hear.
Half the time these people are playing to the crowd anyway. Rolling Eyes
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sat Nov 26, 2016 5:11 pm

scrat wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

No, the topic is about choosing benefits over working. Did you wander into the wrong thread?
No the topic is about why should we discuss neo Nazi far right extremist propaganda that is posted again and again and again as hate speak spam!,,, and you said you didn't post here because of me yet you're being abusive, goading to the full and replying to all my posts or did you come back because TC has threatened to ban me today!

I didn't see him threaten to ban you. I saw him give you a final warning though. You should be grateful that his final warning wasn't actually final. I would have binned you weeks ago.

I think a lot of people are bored with your disruption and your obsession with the "far right" and nazis. Change the record.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by scrat Sat Nov 26, 2016 5:14 pm

HoratioTarr wrote:
Syl wrote:

I'm the first one to start on Major and his idiotic posts, but I'm sick to death of hearing people rant on like this about Right Wingers and Neo Nazis and calling people liars just because they don't share the same opinion.   It's unimaginative, dull and fucking boring.
Your defence of Major has been noted, only Nazis defended Nazism, my people, the British people fought and defeated Nazism, and today we must expose Nazism, expose Nazis and those who support them because as we all know it's on the rise again.

Give no Quarter to Nazis!
scrat
scrat
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sat Nov 26, 2016 5:16 pm

Scrat, have you actually made one comment about the actual story at all, or even about benefits? All you've done is complain about other posters all over this thread.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by scrat Sat Nov 26, 2016 5:23 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:Scrat, have you actually made one comment about the actual story at all, or even about benefits? All you've done is complain about other posters all over this thread.
My comment on which I've commented about half a dozen times is the fact that this thread was posted a few weeks ago, it's a BNP standard issue bash the poor propaganda, it bares no resemblance to the reality and not one of you far right folk will convince me it's anything else but Nazi propaganda because that was my assessment and comment the first time round when special Eds regretted posting it, in a few weeks time you might post it and I'll simply comment on the same subject matter in the same manner, again.

Don't post BNP propaganda and I won't reply to it!
scrat
scrat
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Sat Nov 26, 2016 5:24 pm

he has no intent to debate

Posters that repeatedly post in such a manner that admins deem it deliberately disruptive of threads will be warned, and action will taken against repeat offenders

* You are expected to participate in a manner that promotes debate, not fighting. That doesn't mean that we expect there to be no fighting. But members who routinely turn a majority of the threads in which they're participating into slinging matches will be considered a nuisance and subjected to temporary bans, over and over again if necessary, until they figure out how to stop doing that, or a permanent ban.

* You are expected to participate in a manner that promotes debate, not fighting. That doesn't mean that we expect there to be no fighting. But members who routinely turn a majority of the threads in which they're participating into slinging matches will be considered a nuisance and subjected to temporary bans, over and over again if necessary, until they figure out how to stop doing that, or a permanent ban.
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sat Nov 26, 2016 5:25 pm

scrat wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:Scrat, have you actually made one comment about the actual story at all, or even about benefits? All you've done is complain about other posters all over this thread.
My comment on which I've commented about half a dozen times is the fact that this thread was posted a few weeks ago, it's a BNP standard issue bash the poor propaganda, it bares no resemblance to the reality and not one of you far right folk will convince me it's anything else but Nazi propaganda because that was my assessment and comment the first time round when special Eds regretted posting it, in a few weeks time you might post it and I'll simply comment on the same subject matter in the same manner, again.

Don't post BNP propaganda and I won't reply to it!

You'd bang on about nazis in an empty room, or on a forum even if nobody ever posted. Razz

You're not replying to anything, you're just posting your own bigoted propaganda.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 26, 2016 5:26 pm

Major wrote:The thread is taken from the Daily Mail but I watched her on TV yesterday morning, she was virtually sticking 2 fingers up to the tax payers of our island.

She said she is in training to be a mechanic, I assumed she meant car mechanic.
She does not look strong enough to be a car mechanic.

Where are the daddiz of the children?

Did she have all the kids with one man?

HOW EXACTLY does someone get off working and get benefits without a valid reason?

The haranguing of Miss Ragga is totally unfair, unjustified and a lie, it must not be allowed IMO as she has not posted anything wrong, but certainly added to the thread, as usual.

She a reality "star", paid to do this stuff for money - you were duped.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sat Nov 26, 2016 5:26 pm

Lord Foul wrote:he has no intent to debate

Posters that repeatedly post in such a manner that admins deem it deliberately disruptive of threads will be warned, and action will taken against repeat offenders

So when is a warning actually final? Are you just letting him carry on for entertainment? Laughing
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by scrat Sat Nov 26, 2016 5:30 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Lord Foul wrote:he has no intent to debate

So when is a warning actually final? Are you just letting him carry on for entertainment? Laughing
She has no intent to debate

scrat
scrat
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sat Nov 26, 2016 5:38 pm

scrat wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

It's clear to anyone who reads the forum that she does debate and you just whinge.

What is it with a minority of people on here... they cant work  out that just because some posters dont hate the same people they do, they must be liars and extreme right nazis?

Seems to me that the people who constantly talk about hatred...are the very ones eaten up by it.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by scrat Sat Nov 26, 2016 5:40 pm

Syl wrote:
scrat wrote:

It's clear to anyone who reads the forum that she does debate and you just whinge.

What is it with a minority of people on here... they cant work  out that just because some posters dont hate the same people they do, they must be liars and extreme right nazis?

Seems to me that the people who constantly talk about hatred...are the very ones eaten up by it.
Go to her first post, then report back to me!
scrat
scrat
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 26, 2016 5:40 pm

Syl wrote:
scrat wrote:

But the Major, for one, is a racist - are we supposed to pretend that he isn't?

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sat Nov 26, 2016 5:44 pm

Well he's got his way hasn't he? He's disrupted this thread.

Still, there's not much more to say. People shouldn't be benefit scroungers if they can work, and that's about it. Laughing
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 26, 2016 5:46 pm

Very little fraud in the benefits system - so not a major concern.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sat Nov 26, 2016 5:50 pm

Ziz wrote:

I'm not talking about fraud in the usual sense of the word.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 26, 2016 5:51 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Ziz wrote:

But it is fraud - if they cannot work they will be claiming ESA.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sat Nov 26, 2016 5:54 pm

Ziz wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

So do you think the woman's benefits should be cut or stopped then? After all, she gave up a job for no good reason.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 26, 2016 5:56 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Ziz wrote:

So do you think the woman's benefits should be cut or stopped then? After all, she gave up a job for no good reason.

This woman is a professional "reality" star who is paid for her media appearances, so your question is moot - the bulk of her benefits comes from child allowance for her 8 kids - about 500 quid a week I believe. JSA is about £57 - relative tealeaves,.

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Guest Sat Nov 26, 2016 6:01 pm

Major wrote:
Ziz wrote:

Are we supposed to pretend that you are not that which you are?

No, Major - by all means spill the beans. Laughing

Last edited by Ziz on Sat Nov 26, 2016 7:17 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sat Nov 26, 2016 6:01 pm

Ziz wrote:
Syl wrote:

You are supposed to discuss the topic....even the perfume topic earlier descended into pathetic name calling (Scrat again) ...surely it's possible to discuss the post not the poster on SOME threads instead of all them turning out the same way.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sat Nov 26, 2016 6:02 pm

Ziz wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

This woman is a professional "reality" star who is paid for her media appearances, so your question is moot - the bulk of her benefits comes from child allowance for her 8 kids - about 500 quid a week I believe. JSA is about £57 - relative tealeaves,.

£500 a week? Child benefit isn't that much, even for eight children.

Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 26, 2016 6:02 pm

Syl wrote:
Ziz wrote:

You are supposed to discuss the topic....even the perfume topic earlier descended into pathetic name calling (Scrat again) ...surely it's possible to discuss the post not the poster on SOME threads instead of all them turning out the same way.

Should be possible - but the problem of disruption goes far beyond scrat.

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sat Nov 26, 2016 6:03 pm

Ziz wrote:
Syl wrote:

True...you're here. Razz
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 26, 2016 6:05 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Ziz wrote:

Is it not?

Yes, I've just checked - I thought it was more generous.

I must have been thinking of politicians's lunch allowance. Laughing

Last edited by Ziz on Sat Nov 26, 2016 6:07 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 26, 2016 6:05 pm

Syl wrote:
Ziz wrote:

True...you're here. Razz

And you. Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sat Nov 26, 2016 6:05 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Ziz wrote:

Ty was the one to break all these benefits down and explain them..
Child tax credits. working tax credits (though she doesn't do much of that) child benefit, free this and that......having eight kids is a good little earner.

Last edited by Syl on Sat Nov 26, 2016 6:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 26, 2016 6:06 pm

Syl wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Ty was the one to break all these benefits down.
Child tax credoits. working tax credits (though she doesn't do much of that) child benefits, free this and that......having eight kids is a good little earner.

Anywhere near the 500 quid I claimed?

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sat Nov 26, 2016 6:06 pm

Ziz wrote:
Syl wrote:

Ty was the one to break all these benefits down.
Child tax credoits. working tax credits (though she doesn't do much of that) child benefits, free this and that......having eight kids is a good little earner.

Anywhere near the 500 quid I claimed?

Pass...I have no idea.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sat Nov 26, 2016 6:07 pm

Ziz wrote:
Syl wrote:

True...you're here. Razz

And you. Razz

Difference being I'm not a troll. tongue
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sat Nov 26, 2016 6:08 pm

She's clearly getting far too much in benefits if she can just give up her job.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 26, 2016 6:10 pm

Syl wrote:
Ziz wrote:

And you. Razz

And yet this post of yours proves otherwise. Choosing Benefits Over Working - Page 3 2190311264

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 26, 2016 6:11 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:She's clearly getting far too much in benefits if she can just give up her job.

Her job now is appearing on TV and in the media and winding up the gullible - much more lucrative.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sat Nov 26, 2016 6:14 pm

Ziz wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:She's clearly getting far too much in benefits if she can just give up her job.

Her job now is appearing on TV and in the media and winding up the gullible - much more lucrative.

I have no idea why people watch those ghastly morning programmes. I stopped years ago. They're full of trash. Laughing
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 26, 2016 6:15 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Ziz wrote:

I have no idea why people watch those ghastly morning programmes. I stopped years ago. They're full of trash. Laughing

Daytime TV is depressing for all number of reasons - mindlessness being the foremost.

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sat Nov 26, 2016 6:18 pm

Daytime TV is filled with ads for various charities....I find that pretty depressing.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sat Nov 26, 2016 6:19 pm

Ziz wrote:
Syl wrote:

And yet this post of yours proves otherwise.  Choosing Benefits Over Working - Page 3 2190311264

Our definition of 'troll' obviously varies.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 26, 2016 6:23 pm

Syl wrote:
Ziz wrote:

And yet this post of yours proves otherwise.  Choosing Benefits Over Working - Page 3 2190311264

I define "troll" as:

"someone who accuses others of trolling in order to deflect from their own underhand disruption and deflection".  Cool

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sat Nov 26, 2016 6:30 pm

Ziz wrote:
Syl wrote:

I define "troll" as:

"someone who accuses others of trolling in order to deflect from their own underhand disruption and deflection".  Cool

I thought it was an ugly cave dwelling creature who likes to goad. Razz
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 26, 2016 6:33 pm

Syl wrote:
Ziz wrote:

I define "troll" as:

No - your thinking of bridge toll collectors.

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sat Nov 26, 2016 6:41 pm

Ziz wrote:
Syl wrote:

Nope...I'm sure the real trolls stay hidden, usually behind a keyboard living in a cave, or the modern equivalent....a house.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 26, 2016 6:41 pm

Syl wrote:
Ziz wrote:

Nope...I'm sure the real trolls stay hidden, usually behind a keyboard living in a cave, or the modern equivalent....a house.

Well - you're the expert. Choosing Benefits Over Working - Page 3 2190311264

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sat Nov 26, 2016 6:44 pm

Ziz wrote:
Syl wrote:

That's true...I have seen loads of them. For eg...I have posted alongside your good self on and off for several years. Twisted Evil
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 26, 2016 6:45 pm

Syl wrote:
Ziz wrote:

That's true...I have seen loads of them. For eg...I have posted alongside your good self on and off for several years. Twisted Evil

More off than on I think.

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sat Nov 26, 2016 6:49 pm

Ziz wrote:
Syl wrote:

More off than on I think.

Well I sometimes need a break from trolls, so you may be right. Razz
Off to cook a meal for family get together....have a good one. x
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 26, 2016 7:17 pm

Ziz wrote:
Major wrote:

Are we supposed to pretend that you are not that which you are?

No, Major - by all means spill the beans. Laughing

Cat got your tongue, Major? Choosing Benefits Over Working - Page 3 2190311264

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next