NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UK TODAY: disgusting torrent of racist and sexist abuse unleashed at UK’s first black woman MP

+13
Raggamuffin
Original Quill
magica
Miffs2
eddie
Andy
Ben Reilly
Major
Vintage
nicko
The Devil, You Know
Tommy Monk
Irn Bru
17 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

UK TODAY: disgusting torrent of racist and sexist abuse unleashed at UK’s first black woman MP Empty UK TODAY: disgusting torrent of racist and sexist abuse unleashed at UK’s first black woman MP

Post by Irn Bru Thu Oct 13, 2016 12:23 am

Posted by Tom Pride in hopeless naivety

I’ve picked out just a tiny sample of the racist, sexist bullying and disgusting abuse being dished out online to Diane Abbott, the UK’s first black woman MP

https://tompride.wordpress.com/2016/10/07/uk-today-disgusting-torrent-of-racist-and-sexist-abuse-unleashed-at-uks-first-black-woman-mp/

But of course, it’s the Left who are bullies and racists …

But of course, it’s the Left who are bullies and racists …

Pretty sure they would all have voted Leave as well.

Absolutely disgusting…
Irn Bru
Irn Bru
The Tartan terror. Keeper of the royal sporran. Chief Haggis Hunter

Back to top Go down

UK TODAY: disgusting torrent of racist and sexist abuse unleashed at UK’s first black woman MP Empty Re: UK TODAY: disgusting torrent of racist and sexist abuse unleashed at UK’s first black woman MP

Post by Tommy Monk Thu Oct 13, 2016 12:28 am

Dianne Abbot is a racist.
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

UK TODAY: disgusting torrent of racist and sexist abuse unleashed at UK’s first black woman MP Empty Re: UK TODAY: disgusting torrent of racist and sexist abuse unleashed at UK’s first black woman MP

Post by Irn Bru Thu Oct 13, 2016 12:32 am

Tommy Monk wrote:Dianne Abbot is a racist.

That's your opinion but threre's no need for that sort of abuse is there? Racist and sexist in anyone's language isn't it? RW all the way.
Irn Bru
Irn Bru

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Thu Oct 13, 2016 12:48 am

Trolls talk shit...

I don't know anything of what may or may not have been typed into a keyboard and sent on twatter or any other unsocial network platform...

But Abbot is a racist...
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Thu Oct 13, 2016 1:34 am

Tommy Monk wrote:

Trolls talk shit...

I don't know anything of what may or may not have been typed into a keyboard and sent on twatter or any other unsocial network platform...

But Abbot is a racist...

I've showed you examples of the racist and sexist language that was used against her by the RW. Surely you can't support that sort of stuff Tommy?
Irn Bru
Irn Bru

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Thu Oct 13, 2016 1:39 am

I didn't see any here... I didn't click any link...

It's not rw to say Abbot is a sexist and/or racist...
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Thu Oct 13, 2016 1:44 am

Tommy Monk wrote:

I didn't see any here... I didn't click any link...

It's not rw to say Abbot is a sexist and/or racist...

Please click on the link I supplied, Tommy, and let me have your opinion on the abuse directed at her. Britain's first Black female MP.
Irn Bru
Irn Bru

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Thu Oct 13, 2016 1:57 am

She's a racist sexist twat...

And a pro eu stooge...

And a self serving money grabbing career politician who is so far removed from the will of the electorate that she is obsolete...

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Thu Oct 13, 2016 11:56 am

Irn Bru wrote:Posted by Tom Pride in hopeless naivety

I’ve picked out just a tiny sample of the racist, sexist bullying and disgusting abuse being dished out online to Diane Abbott, the UK’s first black woman MP

https://tompride.wordpress.com/2016/10/07/uk-today-disgusting-torrent-of-racist-and-sexist-abuse-unleashed-at-uks-first-black-woman-mp/

But of course, it’s the Left who are bullies and racists  …

Absolutely disgusting…
she is a racist hypocrite who uses the victim defence when she gets rightly battered for her hypocrisy and racism.

she sends her children to private schools while wanting to deny other the right to do so, she uses her skin colour when it suits her. she is an absolute disgrace to democracy, I can see why you would support her and her kind

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-16423278
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 13, 2016 12:01 pm

Gosh - black folk can be hateful and racist too - shock, horror. What a Face

Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Thu Oct 13, 2016 1:56 pm

OH, you'v noticed that have you, bravo.
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 13, 2016 2:01 pm

nicko wrote:OH, you'v noticed that have you,   bravo.

I've fought racism and hatred my entire life, you?

Back to top Go down

Post by Vintage Thu Oct 13, 2016 2:21 pm

Torrent? I must have missed something some where.
The woman is a particularly nasty individual, bigotted and racist to boot.

Vintage
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Thu Oct 13, 2016 4:08 pm

Ziz, I fought hatred with real bullets, I never fought racism, I was too busy dodging hateful bullets.
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 13, 2016 4:40 pm

nicko wrote:Ziz,    I fought hatred with real bullets, I never fought racism, I was too busy dodging hateful bullets.

Good for you - did you get paid?

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Irn Bru Fri Oct 14, 2016 12:53 am

The Devil, You Know wrote:
Irn Bru wrote:Posted by Tom Pride in hopeless naivety

Absolutely disgusting…
she is a racist hypocrite who uses the victim defence when she gets rightly battered for her hypocrisy and racism.

she sends her children to private schools while wanting to deny other the right to do so, she uses her skin colour when it suits her. she is an absolute disgrace to democracy, I can see why you would support her and her kind

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-16423278

It seems I touched a raw nerve there with you getting all upset and that.

This just shows your words eleewhere were weasel words because here you are piling in with more with not a thought to condemn outright the vile comments shown in that article. Your happy to do that in coming out with more of the same completely ignoring what was said.

Anyway, I've got out of this thread all I needed to because not one RW turned up to condemn these vile racist and bigoted comments - you failed the test.
Irn Bru
Irn Bru

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Fri Oct 14, 2016 5:33 am

Sarcastic geranium aren't you. I DID GET PAID, NOT NEARLY ENOUGH THOUGH.
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Fri Oct 14, 2016 5:37 am

nicko wrote:Sarcastic geranium aren't you.     I DID GET PAID, NOT NEARLY ENOUGH THOUGH.

Using all caps like that is only going to attract mockery, nicko.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Fri Oct 14, 2016 5:40 am

bEN , I HAVE EXPLANED THAT MY Caps LOCK KEEPS STICKING.
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Fri Oct 14, 2016 6:40 am

nicko wrote:bEN  , I HAVE EXPLANED THAT MY Caps LOCK KEEPS STICKING.

And why might that be? Smile UK TODAY: disgusting torrent of racist and sexist abuse unleashed at UK’s first black woman MP 1132368643
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Fri Oct 14, 2016 6:54 am

How the fcuk should I know, and whats with the wanking sign?
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Fri Oct 14, 2016 6:55 am

nicko wrote:How the fcuk should I know,  and whats with the wanking sign?

I think you get me.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Fri Oct 14, 2016 6:57 am

Oh I get it now, I was I bit slow there. I USE a tissue bye the way !
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Fri Oct 14, 2016 8:15 am

That's why they are called 'sticky keys''.
Andy
Andy
Poet Laureate & Traveling Bard of NewsFix

Location : Winning the fight to drain the swamp of far right extremists.

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Fri Oct 14, 2016 8:39 am

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri Oct 14, 2016 10:02 am

Okay then. I have no comment to make.....
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Fri Oct 14, 2016 10:25 am

Its bloke humour Eds.
Andy
Andy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 14, 2016 10:47 am

nicko wrote:Sarcastic geranium aren't you.     I DID GET PAID, NOT NEARLY ENOUGH THOUGH.

No sarcasm intended - I was simply trying to establish whether you fought hatred professionally or on your own time. So you were a pongo?

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Fri Oct 14, 2016 10:51 am

Australian Regiment, and 2nd Battalion The Parachute Regiment,

And a bit in between.
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 14, 2016 10:55 am

nicko wrote:Australian Regiment,    and   2nd Battalion The Parachute Regiment,

And a bit in between.

Good for you - soldiering is an honorable profession.

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Fri Oct 14, 2016 11:22 am

Thank you ziz, i'm afraid one on here calls me a "baby killer"
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 14, 2016 11:36 am

nicko wrote:Thank you ziz,   i'm afraid one on here calls me a "baby killer"

People can get over-heated on forums - I doubt it is meant literally.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Fri Oct 14, 2016 8:03 pm

Ziz wrote:

On one forum, I was told I wanted to see the streets of the U.S. lined with the bodies of dead babies.

Because I'm pro-choice.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 14, 2016 8:08 pm

Ben Reilly wrote:
Ziz wrote:

On one forum, I was told I wanted to see the streets of the U.S. lined with the bodies of dead babies.

Because I'm pro-choice.

There are some mighty stupid people around. Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Fri Oct 14, 2016 8:11 pm

Major wrote:
Ben Reilly wrote:
Ziz wrote:

Because I'm pro-choice.

Pro-choice, explain please

I believe in a woman's right to choose to have an abortion.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri Oct 14, 2016 11:31 pm

Ben Reilly wrote:
Ziz wrote:

Because I'm pro-choice.

So am I. Vehemently.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Miffs2 Fri Oct 14, 2016 11:58 pm

Mmm Diane Abbott is not a obvious choice when casting around for a victim. The woman is vile.
Miffs2
Miffs2
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Sat Oct 15, 2016 5:43 am

+1
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by magica Sat Oct 15, 2016 3:51 pm

Diane Abbott is a horrible racist.

Just because she's black doesn't mean she can't be racist. She's also nasty too, can't stand her.
magica
magica
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Mon Oct 17, 2016 1:31 am

Still waiting for someone from the RW variety to condemn the racist and bigoted tweets highlighted in the article posted.

Anyone?
Irn Bru
Irn Bru

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Mon Oct 17, 2016 2:33 am

Odd...you weren't on Britain's shores, or anywhere near them were you? You were in another man's country, were you not?

And when you confronted those babies, did you have a gun on your shoulder, or a warm puppy? At least, a cute stuffed teddy?

So, no warm puppy, eh? So what exactly did you intend with a gun on your shoulder, and a baby in front of you...in a country where you didn't belong? UK TODAY: disgusting torrent of racist and sexist abuse unleashed at UK’s first black woman MP 2190311264

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Mon Oct 17, 2016 7:23 am

Stupid post from some one who knows fuck all about me.
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Mon Oct 17, 2016 7:37 am

You shot bad guys Nicko.
You were following orders.
There is a chance that inadvertantly, a bullet missed or ricchochetted into a nearby kid.
You didnt kill him.
The guys at the top did.They justify it by dehamanising it
They get away with it because in every skirmish/battle/war they call it collateral  damage.
As a soldier, your conscience is clear.
But, there is always the possibilty that a kid died from a bullet that you loaded into your weapon.

There has been a very good film recently starring Helen Mirren called Eye in the Sky dealing with this very topic.
Is killing an innocent kid whilst tsking out a key bad guy justified?
The whole film centred on this tough dilemma.
The shooter didnt have a gun but piloted a drone.
It was harrowing and emotional, but dealt well with the justification and the conflict in the mind of the pilot - should he follow his concience or pull the trigger.?

Last edited by Handy Andy on Mon Oct 17, 2016 12:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Andy
Andy

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Mon Oct 17, 2016 8:58 am

Thank you Handy, I don't know what's wrong with Quill, he seems to have an unhealthy obsession about killing Babies. I did not volunteer to fight in Nam, I was ordered to. Was I supposed to say "please sir I don't want to go". I did not agree with that war, but when I got there I did the best I could to follow my orders. I was 19 yrs old and thrown straight into a filthy bloody war that scared me shitless. Yes I killed men {and Women]but it was them or me, and to be honest I got quite good at it,but I didn't like it. Quill should shut his mouth, he knows nothing about what it was like !
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Mon Oct 17, 2016 9:08 am

On this , OQ and I differ in opinion.
That said, I shan't let it alter the respect I have for his intelligent debates and arguements, particularly woth legal issues.

Unlike some of the far right drones, I form my own opinions on individual subjects and do not follow the expected party line.
Andy
Andy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 17, 2016 12:19 pm

nicko wrote:Thank you Handy,    I don't know what's wrong with Quill, he seems to have an unhealthy obsession about killing Babies.  I did not volunteer to fight in Nam,  I was ordered to.   Was I supposed to say "please sir I don't want to go".   I did not agree with that war, but when I got there I did the best I could to follow my orders.  I was 19 yrs old and thrown straight into a filthy bloody war that scared me shitless.  Yes I killed men {and Women]but it was them or me, and to be honest I got quite good at it,but I didn't like it. Quill should shut his mouth,  he knows nothing about what it was like !

You have my support on this for what it's worth. The appropriate people to criticize on matters of war are those who fostered them, not those who happened to be serving in the Forces at the time.

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Mon Oct 17, 2016 4:59 pm

Handy Andy wrote:You shot bad guys Nicko.
You were following orders.
There is a chance that inadvertantly, a bullet missed or ricchochetted into a nearby kid.
You didnt kill him.
The guys at the top did.They justify it by dehamanising it
They get away with it because in every skirmish/battle/war they call it collateral  damage.
As a soldier, your conscience is clear.
But, there is always the possibilty that a kid died from a bullet that you loaded into your weapon.

There has been a very good film recently starring Helen Mirren called Eye in the Sky dealing with this very topic.
Is killing an innocent kid whilst tsking out a key bad guy justified?
The whole film centred on this tough dilemma.
The shooter didnt have a gun but piloted a drone.
It was harrowing and emotional, but dealt well with the justification and the conflict in the mind of the pilot - should he follow his concience or pull the trigger.?

I agree totally.  

Handy Andy wrote:On this , OQ and I differ in opinion.
That said, I shan't let it alter the respect I have for his intelligent debates and arguements, particularly woth legal issues.

Unlike some of the far right drones, I form my own opinions on individual subjects and do not follow the expected party line.

Nicko, as a soldier, is but a pawn in the whole process.  He has been duped to go in and shoot the bullets, but he has no responsibility (or has undertaken no responsibility) for being there.  He is but a babe himself.

Carl von Clausewitz wrote the definitive book on motives and conduct of warfare.  It's called On War.  In it he stressed that war is, and can only be an extension of policy. He wrote: "war is the continuation of politics by other means."  Therefore, it is necessary, he warns, that you understand your policy.  In other words, you've got to know what you are doing when you opt for war.

We are in one of the worst cycles for understanding ourselves, even though only a century and a half away from Clausewitz.  I daresay, all of the wars that nicko has been involved have only stupid policy justifications, or no policy to them at all.  Some, like the second Iraq war, were predicated on lies--by those who lie to deceive the public in all public policy matters: conservatives.  Others, have only vague motives, like the Kennedy/Nixon motive in Viet Nam or the Reagan anti-communist motive in Nicaragua.  Most have indistinct policy purposes, like playing world policemen, or nation-building in the mold of ourselves (ie, democracy).  Nearly all are driven by an urge to seek revenge, like the current dispute with ISIS and the sort of limited-thought, stupidity that brings us to Syria today.

In the end you are not accomplishing anything, except killing the babies.  Hell, everyone else is shooting back!  All of your noble gestures are for naught.  All of your dreams of riches and honor are meaningless.  Even your wish for revenge begets only the next act of rage, and in turn, the next, and so on.  Thomas Schelling wrote in his book, Strategy of Conflict, that the motives to war are similar to the strategies we use when driving.  We are kind of on a binge of road rage at present, and have been for the entire post-war period.

Nicko is but a lug bolt on the left-front wheel.  Even the policy makers are but bigger parts in the vehicle.  None of them--none of us--are paying the least bit of attention to what we are doing, or what our policy is.  It's road-rage, nothing more.

Last edited by Original Quill on Mon Oct 17, 2016 5:19 pm; edited 3 times in total

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next