NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Racist Scum...black man beaten by racist gang, but BLACK man charged!!!

2 posters

Go down

Racist Scum...black man beaten by racist gang, but BLACK man charged!!! Empty Racist Scum...black man beaten by racist gang, but BLACK man charged!!!

Post by Guest Thu May 22, 2014 11:14 am

He was attacked by this low life scumbag gang, for having a white girlfriend , yet the BLACK Guy is charged!!!

Think this is a bit of an older clip, you may have seen before.

dirty "Chavy" racists...is the word used by those on the right I believe?

https://youtu.be/6pcRpyRnSnc

Back to top Go down

Racist Scum...black man beaten by racist gang, but BLACK man charged!!! Empty Re: Racist Scum...black man beaten by racist gang, but BLACK man charged!!!

Post by Raggamuffin Thu May 22, 2014 11:18 am

I can't make out what's happening in the video. There seems to be a few black men there, but it's too jerky to see properly.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Racist Scum...black man beaten by racist gang, but BLACK man charged!!! Empty Re: Racist Scum...black man beaten by racist gang, but BLACK man charged!!!

Post by Guest Thu May 22, 2014 11:24 am

Raggamuffin wrote:I can't make out what's happening in the video. There seems to be a few black men there, but it's too jerky to see properly.

It is bit poor quality Rags, but there are several white guys circling and surrounding him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu May 22, 2014 11:29 am

Joy Division wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:I can't make out what's happening in the video. There seems to be a few black men there, but it's too jerky to see properly.

It is bit poor quality Rags, but there are several white guys circling and surrounding him.

Is he wearing a white T-shirt? I can see two black men wearing white T-shirts, and another in a dark shirt.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu May 22, 2014 11:31 am

I can also see some chaps who aren't black but don't look white either.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Thu May 22, 2014 11:52 am

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/8937856/Muslim-women-not-used-to-drinking-walk-free-after-attack-on-woman.html
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 22, 2014 11:55 am

Raggamuffin wrote:I can also see some chaps who aren't black but don't look white either.

...Latino?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 22, 2014 11:55 am

Joy Division wrote:He was attacked by this low life scumbag gang, for having a white girlfriend , yet the BLACK Guy is charged!!!

Think this is a bit of an older clip, you may have seen before.

dirty "Chavy" racists...is the word used by those on the right I believe?

https://youtu.be/6pcRpyRnSnc

Makes a change from what usually happens in the uk where whites are persecuted for their skin colour

I would say this is equality

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu May 22, 2014 11:56 am

Joy Division wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:I can also see some chaps who aren't black but don't look white either.

...Latino?

Possibly, but I can't tell, other than that they're not white.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 22, 2014 12:03 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/8937856/Muslim-women-not-used-to-drinking-walk-free-after-attack-on-woman.html

They all look black in appearance here Tommy, but a shocking assault, those cowardly scumbags should really have been serving a prison sentence.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 22, 2014 12:04 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Joy Division wrote:

...Latino?

Oh no Rags, at least a couple did look white in that footage, with the restaraunt lighting I thought.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu May 22, 2014 12:16 pm

Joy Division wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Oh no Rags, at least a couple did look white in that footage, with the restaraunt  lighting I thought.

Yes, but some of them were black, so where does the racism come in?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Thu May 22, 2014 12:45 pm

BLack beaten up by group made up of different races but must be racist because one or two of them were white?????

Fuckin el, is this how dumb some people are????

While the case I highlighted was definately a racially motivated attack, but never prosecuted as one because the attackers were black and the victims were white.

All in the name of equality mind....!!!!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 22, 2014 3:16 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:BLack beaten up by group made up of different races but must be racist because one or two of them were white?????

Fuckin el, is this how dumb some people are????

While the case I highlighted was definately a racially motivated attack, but never prosecuted as one because the attackers were black and the victims were white.

All in the name of equality mind....!!!!

...did they all have a white girlfriends with them?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down