NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Texas commissioner thinks black hole is a racist term

2 posters

Go down

Texas commissioner thinks black hole is a racist term Empty Texas commissioner thinks black hole is a racist term

Post by Guest Wed Apr 02, 2014 3:50 pm

This post isn't about race ...
it's about stupidity ... this man thought black hole was a racist term one of them even DEMANDED AN APOLOGY for it's use!

Back to top Go down

Texas commissioner thinks black hole is a racist term Empty Re: Texas commissioner thinks black hole is a racist term

Post by Guest Wed Apr 02, 2014 3:55 pm

It's very much about race Tess.

We may not want it to be, but he does.

Back to top Go down

Texas commissioner thinks black hole is a racist term Empty Re: Texas commissioner thinks black hole is a racist term

Post by Ben Reilly Thu Apr 03, 2014 10:43 pm

Jesus Christ, this news is ancient!

Trust me, most people know JWP is an idiot in my part of the world.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Thu Apr 03, 2014 10:45 pm

Dallas County officials spar over ‘black hole’ comment
By Kevin Krause
kkrause@dallasnews.com
5:34 pm on July 7, 2008 | Permalink
A special meeting about Dallas County traffic tickets turned tense and bizarre this afternoon.

County commissioners were discussing problems with the central collections office that is used to process traffic ticket payments and handle other paperwork normally done by the JP Courts.

Commissioner Kenneth Mayfield, who is white, said it seemed that central collections “has become a black hole” because paperwork reportedly has become lost in the office.

Commissioner John Wiley Price, who is black, interrupted him with a loud “Excuse me!” He then corrected his colleague, saying the office has become a “white hole.”

That prompted Judge Thomas Jones, who is black, to demand an apology from Mayfield for his racially insensitive analogy.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Apr 03, 2014 10:45 pm

I've seen that before - I thought it was hilarious.  ::smthg::
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down