NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Carnage in Calais: Horrific crash as jungle migrant gangs target tourists in cars in terrifying new AMBUSH technique

+8
veya_victaous
scrat
Ben Reilly
nicko
Tommy Monk
'Wolfie
Major
HoratioTarr
12 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Carnage in Calais: Horrific crash as jungle migrant gangs target tourists in cars in terrifying new AMBUSH technique - Page 2 Empty Carnage in Calais: Horrific crash as jungle migrant gangs target tourists in cars in terrifying new AMBUSH technique

Post by HoratioTarr Sun Sep 04, 2016 11:19 am

First topic message reminder :

Migrants from the Calais Jungle camp are using a deadly new tactic in their attempts to get to Britain.
Ruthless gangs are deliberately causing crashes on the roads to the French port by hurling large objects at cars – then sneaking on to lorries caught up in the resulting tailbacks.
Home Secretary Amber Rudd has spoken out after a team of Mail on Sunday journalists narrowly escaped death last week when three migrants threw a log at their car, forcing it into the path of a 38-ton juggernaut.

French officials and hospital staff confirmed that migrants are deliberately causing accidents to create traffic tailbacks on the N216 motorway into the ferry port, and the A16 to the Channel Tunnel. They are also putting up barricades.
Quentin Patte, an emergency doctor at Calais Hospital, told The Mail on Sunday: 'Targeting motorists in order to cause accidents is a new tactic. A colleague treated someone recently who was injured when a migrant threw something at their vehicle near the port.'
Another doctor at the hospital revealed asylum-seekers come into the hospital daily after being wounded in vicious knife fights in the camp.
He said: 'They come in every day with stab wounds. There is particularly a rivalry between the Afghans and the Sudanese. They are given priority because their wounds are so serious.'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3772571/Carnage-Calais-Horrific-crash-jungle-migrant-gangs-target-tourists-cars-MoS-journalists-badly-hurt-terrifying-new-ambush-technique.html
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Carnage in Calais: Horrific crash as jungle migrant gangs target tourists in cars in terrifying new AMBUSH technique - Page 2 Empty Re: Carnage in Calais: Horrific crash as jungle migrant gangs target tourists in cars in terrifying new AMBUSH technique

Post by HoratioTarr Tue Sep 06, 2016 3:53 pm

eddie wrote:
HoratioTarr wrote:

'Coconuts'?    

White people in a black skin.  It's when a black person is more "white" than black.

It's very insulting to black people I feel.

It's a pathetic ethic. We're all red on the inside anyway.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Carnage in Calais: Horrific crash as jungle migrant gangs target tourists in cars in terrifying new AMBUSH technique - Page 2 Empty Re: Carnage in Calais: Horrific crash as jungle migrant gangs target tourists in cars in terrifying new AMBUSH technique

Post by HoratioTarr Tue Sep 06, 2016 4:02 pm

eddie wrote:Veya, London has been multicultural for decades! I grew up in the city and I knew no different.  I can show you school photos and they will look like yours.
I only went out with blsck boys and most of my friends were black.  
I knew no different and saw no differences (apart from the obvious ones which I embraced and vice versa).

I've no idea why you think England isn't accepting of other cultures?  Like I said, London is very mixed and was even when I was a child

Most of our big cities have a very mixed bag of cultures. In fact, I'd say the whole of Britain and we're a darned sight more tolerant than many countries.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Tue Sep 06, 2016 11:09 pm

HoratioTarr wrote:
eddie wrote:Veya, London has been multicultural for decades! I grew up in the city and I knew no different.  I can show you school photos and they will look like yours.
I knew no different and saw no differences (apart from the obvious ones which I embraced and vice versa).

I've no idea why you think England isn't accepting of other cultures?  Like I said, London is very mixed and was even when I was a child

Most of our big cities have a very mixed bag of cultures.   In fact, I'd say the whole of Britain and we're a darned sight more tolerant than many countries.

The UK is 87 percent white, Australia is 92 percent white and the U.S. is 63 percent white.

Carnage in Calais: Horrific crash as jungle migrant gangs target tourists in cars in terrifying new AMBUSH technique - Page 2 71545224
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Wed Sep 07, 2016 1:59 am

Because You (and You personally eddie are one of the worst offenders) let people like tommy and Major Tell the world they are what the Uk stands for.
you even defend them and say they are not racist when they clearly are, you say it freedom speech

And If either of you was telling the truth THEY WHY THE FUCK DO YOU HAVE GHETTOS???

seems you and syl are saying one thing then saying the opposite BOTH can't be true!!!!
Are you intergrated or are there Ghettos? Can't be BOTH  !!!

SO Why Wouldn't i think you are racists? cant get a story straight between you.
"immigrant are terrible ghetto making theives" and  "London is intergrated communities of migrants"
Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Wed Sep 07, 2016 2:14 am

Ben Reilly wrote:
HoratioTarr wrote:

Most of our big cities have a very mixed bag of cultures.   In fact, I'd say the whole of Britain and we're a darned sight more tolerant than many countries.

The UK is 87 percent white, Australia is 92 percent white and the U.S. is 63 percent white.

Carnage in Calais: Horrific crash as jungle migrant gangs target tourists in cars in terrifying new AMBUSH technique - Page 2 71545224

we don't use colour
that number incorrectly suggests those that identify as aussie are white (aussie often means mixed)
and Arabs are still 'white' and the USA stats change quite a bit when you make latinos white too.

and the point is on Racial Ghettos
At the 2011 census, 53.7% of people had both parents born in Australia and 34.3% of people had both parents born overseas
sort of show we don't really have them when atleast 3rd of people are mixed race. (both overseas but different countries is common too)
that is the REAL point not just having multipule colours them but mixing.

Self-identified multiracial Americans numbered 7.0 million in 2008, or 2.3% of the population.

UK is 2%
http://www.indexmundi.com/united_kingdom/demographics_profile.html
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Wed Sep 07, 2016 3:09 am

veya_victaous wrote:
Ben Reilly wrote:

we don't use colour
that number incorrectly suggests those that identify as aussie are white (aussie often means mixed)
and Arabs are still 'white' and the USA stats change quite a bit when you make latinos white too.

and the point is on Racial Ghettos
At the 2011 census, 53.7% of people had both parents born in Australia and 34.3% of people had both parents born overseas
sort of show we don't really have them when atleast 3rd of people are mixed race. (both overseas but different countries is common too)
that is the REAL point not just having multipule colours them but mixing.

Self-identified multiracial Americans numbered 7.0 million in 2008, or 2.3% of the population.

UK is 2%
http://www.indexmundi.com/united_kingdom/demographics_profile.html

Another example of leftie quantum thinking again...

One minute they will argue that white British isn't a proper race/ethnicity etc because we are all really a mix up of immigrants/races... then they will argue that uk is only 2% multiracial... as seen by veya above...

While also trying to argue from the angle that it is white British who don't want to mix... while completely ignoring the fact that in the main it is the immigrant groups who don't want their offspring to mix with the white British but instead push them to marry within their own ethnic/religious groups...

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Wed Sep 07, 2016 4:37 am

Forget it Tom, there are none so blind as those who will not see.
It makes me laugh when I read about the opinions of those who do not live here.
COME OVER AND SEE WHATS HAPPENENING INSTEAD OF PONTIFICATING ABOUT THINGS YOU THINK YOU KNOW.
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Wed Sep 07, 2016 4:43 am

to be fair Tommy
Not wanting to fuck and brit is totally natural.
Carnage in Calais: Horrific crash as jungle migrant gangs target tourists in cars in terrifying new AMBUSH technique - Page 2 1069003512

so Tommy if your point was not Full of shit, Why then do we have so many more mixed race? we have pretty similar immigrants to the Uk (both commonwealth)
it's not a little differnece either we have more than 10 times the amount of mixed race.

So Are you Racist or Ugly? Razz Razz Razz
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Wed Sep 07, 2016 4:45 am

You have more than 10 times mixed race? what do you want, a fucking medal?
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Wed Sep 07, 2016 5:08 am

nicko wrote:You have more than 10 times mixed race?     what do you want, a fucking medal?

cool you conceed the Point that it is YOU AND TOMMY that dont know shit
Cause your 2% is in fact FUCK ALL
Just like i said earlier
these thigns you say a huge and unpredicent are actually tiny, small and everyday to many nations

But of cousre Like the ultranationist you are You cant even understand someone just pointing out facts not saying they are the best, Just 10 time Better than the Dumb ass Brit that calls his shitty nation the best.
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Wed Sep 07, 2016 6:06 am

Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Sep 07, 2016 8:03 am

veya_victaous wrote:

Because You (and You personally eddie are one of the worst offenders) let people like tommy and Major Tell the world they are what the Uk stands for.
you even defend them and say they are not racist when they clearly are, you say it freedom speech

And If either of you was telling the truth THEY WHY THE FUCK DO YOU HAVE GHETTOS???

seems you and syl are saying one thing then saying the opposite BOTH can't be true!!!!

"immigrant are terrible ghetto making theives" and  "London is intergrated communities of migrants"
Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes

I don't live in London anymore and when I did there weren't any black ghettos that I knew of.
I don't know of any now...? I don't think I claimed that there were.

And to defend someone of their right to free speech doesn't mean you are defending their views veya.
Surely you see the difference?
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Wed Sep 07, 2016 8:56 am

The only difference he sees is that he and his country are better than Britain, and anyone who states otherwise will be banished to the basement.
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Wed Sep 07, 2016 10:06 am

@eddie
what about Muslim or Pakistani ghettos?
we see tommy and the like claiming their existence all the time
why don't you set the record straight when he does?

and Free speech doesn't extend to yelling fire in a theater when there isn't one.
Fraudulent fear mongering is all the same in the end. Wink

veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Wed Sep 07, 2016 10:41 am

This story link is a few years old but i don't think much has changed. There was up until very recently what was called the Tent Ghetto here in Manchester where homeless people were living in the city in tents. A lot of these people have no skills and therefore no means to work, this makes is very difficult to receive certain benefits with no fixed address...that's if they're even entitled to it.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/442169/Flood-of-immigrants-make-township-ghettos-out-of-Britain-s-seasides
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Sep 07, 2016 10:43 am

veya_victaous wrote:@eddie
what about Muslim or Pakistani ghettos?
we see tommy and the like claiming their existence all the time
why don't you set the record straight when he does?

and Free speech doesn't extend to yelling fire in a theater when there isn't one.
Fraudulent fear mongering is all the same in the end.  Wink  

Hmmm well I wouldn't use the term "ghettos" I'd say there are certain areas where Muslims highly populate an area and they do tend to stick among themselves, but I talk to everyone if I'm feeling chatty and put it this way, I've never had a Muslim say to me "don't talk to me I'm a Muslim"

Tommy et al are entitled to say what they think - that's my point - like it or not, as are you.
I get a little fed up with you assuming all Brits are the same though, but I don't like tarring any groups of people with the same general brush.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Wed Sep 07, 2016 11:06 am

"One of the results of [multiculturalism] has been to further alienate the young from the nation in which they were growing up and also to turn already separate communities into 'no-go' areas where adherence to this ideology [of Islamic extremism] has become a mark of acceptability." — Michael Nazir-Ali, former Bishop of Rochester.

"We are sleepwalking our way to segregation. We are becoming strangers to each other and leaving communities to be marooned outside the mainstream." — Trevor Phillips, former chairman of the Commission for Racial Equality.

Islam expert Andrew C. McCarthy has offered a lucid clarification of what no-go zones are and of what they are not:

"[N]o sensible person is saying that state authorities are prohibited from entering no-go zones as a matter of law. The point is that they are severely discouraged from entering as a matter of fact — and the degree of discouragement varies directly with the density of the Muslim population and its radical component. Ditto for non-Muslim lay people: It is not that they are not permitted to enter these enclaves; it is that they avoid entering because doing so is dangerous if they are flaunting Western modes of dress and conduct."

Blackburn

A BBC Panorama documentary about separation and segregation between Muslim Asians and white Britons in Blackburn in Lancashire can be viewed here. According to the BBC:

"For all the hopeful talk about 'integration,' 'multiculturalism' and now 'cohesion,' the reality on the ground appears to be that Britain's Muslim Asian community and its white community have few points of contact, and that the white majority often feel they share little in common with the growing Muslim Asian minority."

Professor Ted Cantle, an expert on inter-cultural relations, told the BBC:

"There is not just simply residential segregation, but there is separation in education, in social, cultural, faith, in virtually every aspect of their daily lives, employment too.

"It exists as a problem, to some degree or other, throughout the country, and it may be in small pockets and neighborhoods within larger cities like London and Birmingham and therefore not quite so evident.

"It might be whole boroughs or whole cities, but to some degree or another it exists. There is some degree of separation or segregation in most towns and cities."

Bradford

In 2001, the Principal Race Relations Officer at the Commission for Racial Equality, GV Mahony, warned about the proliferation of Muslim-only areas in Bradford:

"Not all Muslims in Bradford want Muslim-only areas. Traders, retailers, restaurant owners want and need a broad-based custom profile. However, there is a drive amongst the mosque-attending older generation who would like Sharia areas. There is also the minority of highly disaffected young men who want to control their patches. These two opposite ends of the spectrum desire the same thing albeit for different reasons and it is likely that they will support each other in order to attain their goals."

In January 2014, the chief inspector of the police forces in England and Wales, Sir Tom Winsor, told the London Times that "some parts of Britain have their own form of justice" and that crimes as serious as honor killings, domestic violence, sexual abuse of children and female genital mutilations often go unreported. He added:

"There are some communities born under other skies who will not involve the police at all. I am reluctant to name the communities in question, but there are communities from other cultures who would prefer to police themselves. There are cities in the Midlands where the police never go because they are never called. They never hear of any trouble because the community deals with that on its own. It's not that the police are afraid to go into these areas or don't want to go into those areas. But if the police don't get calls for help then, of course, they won't know what's going on."

Similar warnings emerged from a documentary secretly filmed inside several of the 85 Sharia law courts operating in Britain, which exposed the systematic discrimination that many women are suffering at the hands of Muslim jurists.

The documentary, Secrets of Britain's Sharia Courts, was filmed by the BBC and was first aired on BBC Panorama, a long-running current affairs program, in April 2013.

https://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/5177/no-go-zones-britain
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Wed Sep 07, 2016 1:30 pm

veya_victaous wrote:

Actually there can be both, depending on which immigrants we are talking about and which area they live in.

Manchester is diverse, as far back as I can remember people of all races, creeds and colours have mixed and mingled, I personally have not seen any discrimination by white Brits of anyone either socially or in the places I have worked.

But now in a local area we have Muslim communities, it's they who refuse to mix not others.
They seem to cluster together, build their own shops and Mosques, inhabit certain estates where it's almost impossible to see any white families live. The children do mix in local schools, but after school and working hours they tend to not mix.

I suspect local councils have something to do with this also, but you are right, the areas turn into ghetto's.
There is no trouble, they keep themselves to themselves which is their choice.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Wed Sep 07, 2016 3:07 pm

If your White try walking down Alum Rock rd B,ham after dark!
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Wed Sep 07, 2016 3:19 pm

veya_victaous wrote:to be fair Tommy
Not wanting to fuck and brit is totally natural.
Carnage in Calais: Horrific crash as jungle migrant gangs target tourists in cars in terrifying new AMBUSH technique - Page 2 1069003512

so Tommy if your point was not Full of shit, Why then do we have so many more mixed race? we have pretty similar immigrants to the Uk (both commonwealth)  
it's not a little differnece either we have more than 10 times the amount of mixed race.  

So Are you Racist or Ugly? Razz Razz Razz

A lot of the foreigners here are so eager to 'mix'... that they don't even bother to wait for our women to consent to sex...

And in Sweden the Muslim immigrants have turned it into the rape capital of the world!!!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Sep 07, 2016 3:24 pm

That's a very big and general sweeping statement Tommy Rolling Eyes
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Wed Sep 07, 2016 3:29 pm

Which bit?
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Sep 07, 2016 3:47 pm

Both statements.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Wed Sep 07, 2016 3:57 pm

Are you saying neither is true...?
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Sep 07, 2016 4:30 pm

I know you're going to put up a link about Swedish rape as I've seen it before and it was disputed back then and shown not to be entirely true.

As for this part:
A lot of the foreigners here are so eager to 'mix'... that they don't even bother to wait for our women to consent to sex...

That's just a stupid statement to make. So I'm going to make an equally stupid one:

Lots of white men don't even bother to wait for women to consent to sex.

Well duh.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Wed Sep 07, 2016 4:59 pm

The statistics for sweden show the truth of what I say.

And immigrant/foreign rape statistics against white British women are also disproportionately high.

But my reply was to Veyas nastiness...
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Wed Sep 07, 2016 5:05 pm

There have been the well publicised organised gangs who targeted young white girls....the gangs were mostly from Pakistan.
SOME of them were brought to justice, I believe police investigations are still ongoing in parts of the UK.

Apart from those cases I don't think rape against British women from immigrants is disproportionally high is it?.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Wed Sep 07, 2016 5:08 pm

Syl wrote:
veya_victaous wrote:

Actually there can be both, depending on which immigrants we are talking about and which area they live in.

Manchester is diverse, as far back as I can remember people of all races, creeds and colours have mixed and mingled, I personally have not seen any discrimination by white Brits of anyone either socially or in the places I have worked.

But now in a local area we have  Muslim communities, it's they who refuse to mix not others.
They seem to cluster together, build their own shops and Mosques, inhabit certain estates where it's almost impossible to see any white families live. The children do mix in local schools, but after school and working hours they tend to not mix.

I suspect local councils have something to do with this also, but you are right, the areas turn into ghetto's.

It's hardly unusual for first-generation immigrants to insulate themselves.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Wed Sep 07, 2016 5:14 pm

Ben Reilly wrote:
Syl wrote:

But now in a local area we have  Muslim communities, it's they who refuse to mix not others.

It's hardly unusual for first-generation immigrants to insulate themselves.

I was answering the fact that a city or town can be both multi cultural and also have ghettos.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Thu Sep 08, 2016 2:13 pm

Syl wrote:There have been the well publicised organised gangs who targeted young white girls....the gangs were mostly from Pakistan.
SOME of them were brought to justice, I believe police investigations are still ongoing in parts of the UK.

Apart from those cases I don't think rape against British women from immigrants is disproportionally high is it?.

Only a few have been brought to justice so far... and yes it is...
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Thu Sep 08, 2016 7:42 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:
Syl wrote:There have been the well publicised organised gangs who targeted young white girls....the gangs were mostly from Pakistan.

Only a few have been brought to justice so far... and yes it is...

I know only a handful in each investigation was jailed....yet many girls said they were handed round to dozens of men, so obviously there are hundreds who have not been charged...yet.
If the girls were under 16 it's rape...even if they were so out of their minds with drugs, drink or fear they appeared to be willing.

I'm not convinced that other rapes commited by immigrants are disproportionally high though.....do you have figures?
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Thu Sep 08, 2016 7:55 pm

I didn't say it was disproportionately high for all immigrant groups...

My point was in response to veyas coments where he was saying he could understand why a foreigner wouldn't want to 'fuck a brit'...
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Thu Sep 08, 2016 8:01 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:

I didn't say it was disproportionately high for all immigrant groups...

My point was in response to veyas coments where he was saying he could understand why a foreigner wouldn't want to 'fuck a brit'...

You didn't say the word ALL...but you did say that immigrant rape against Brit women is' disproportionately high' Twisted Evil

Did Veya say that?....probably because he has never had the opportunity and he is miffed. Rolling Eyes
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Thu Sep 08, 2016 8:13 pm

Read back over the thread and you will understand the context of what I said and why...

And you can do your own research to verify what I said about sweden and that certain groups have disproportionately high levels of rape and other crimes against British too...
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Thu Sep 08, 2016 8:21 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:Read back over the thread and you will understand the context of what I said and why...

And you can do your own research to verify what I said about sweden and that certain groups have disproportionately high levels of rape and other crimes against British too...

I was interested to know how you came to the conclusion....if you WERE including the Asian gangs I agree 100%, if you wasn't I didn't think it was an accurate statement.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Thu Sep 08, 2016 8:24 pm

The evidence is out there...
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Thu Sep 08, 2016 11:05 pm

Syl wrote:
veya_victaous wrote:

thats a good answer, but at the same time both Fuzzy and SM the 2 british Muslims that post here seem more that happy mixing and intergrating.
I feel that 'Tommys' are the problem, he discourages others from trying to intergrate.
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Sep 08, 2016 11:10 pm

Some communities don't wish to mix - maybe it's not integration so much but socialising? - with others.
Orthodox Jews are a good example. They never mix with people outside of other Orthodox Jews.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Fri Sep 09, 2016 12:29 am

veya_victaous wrote:
Syl wrote:

thats a good answer, but at the same time both Fuzzy and SM the 2 british Muslims that post here seem more that happy mixing and intergrating.
I feel that 'Tommys' are the problem, he discourages others from trying to intergrate.  

Rubbish... Fuzzy has posted before about being happy to have sex with a non Muslim woman just for fun but he would never marry one or ever dream of telling his family he was going to marry one...

And there is plenty of evidence available of certain immigrant groups here being strongly against their offspring doing anything other than marrying others of the same religious/ethnic group... and of where the 'mixed' relationships have been forcibly ended because of the instruction of the immigrant families... even sometimes being the result of violence and even murder carried out by the immigrant family groups...!!!

How can they hate us white Brits so much...???

Especially after they chose to come to our country and live amongst us and be part of our society and completely of their own free will...!!!???

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Fri Sep 09, 2016 1:59 am

tommy look in the mirror
a better question is, What is it that you do that makes those same Pakistani Mulsims unwilling to intergrate with Brits when they are willing to intergrate with Aussies.

And if fuzzy was sleeping with one and fell in love he might change his mind.

veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri Sep 09, 2016 7:26 am

veya_victaous wrote:tommy look in the mirror
a better question is, What is it that you do that makes those same Pakistani Mulsims unwilling to intergrate with Brits when they are willing to intergrate with Aussies.

To be fair Veya, it may be that some people don't wish to integrate with other races. Perhaps they prefer their own communities? And why is that such a bad thing anyway...? Perhaps the Orthodox Jews or the strict Muslims or the Jehovah's Witnesses (who never mix!) just prefer their "own people"?
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Fri Sep 09, 2016 10:34 am

eddie wrote:

To be fair Veya, it may be that some people don't wish to integrate with other races. Perhaps they prefer their own communities? And why is that such a bad thing anyway...? Perhaps the Orthodox Jews or the strict Muslims or the Jehovah's Witnesses (who never mix!) just prefer their "own people"?

The Chinese keep very much to themselves. You never see a lot of them out in pubs or clubs. The only place you see them is in casinos. They seem to love gambling. I think they are a very close knit community.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Fri Sep 09, 2016 10:38 am

We are under constant pressure

Salah, 37, Sydney, Arab-Tunisian

We are under constant pressure from the media and politicians. It seems everyone has an idea about how Muslims should behave. The majority of Muslims are law-abiding citizens who want a better life for their families. We love this country and we will do anything to protect it and uphold its liberal values. Unfortunately, all the media attention has been given to the tiny portion who have been brainwashed by extremists. My children are very young and don't know anything about religion and politics. But I'm very concerned about future bullying and discrimination because they are Muslims. They have been raised like every other child in this country. I don't see our family as being different to any other Australian family, but perhaps people see us as different.

Muslims are public enemy number one

Um Omar, 30, Sydney

Living in Australia is harder now than it ever has been. Attitudes towards Muslims are worse than they have ever been. People on global platforms are able to abuse us and call for our extermination with no consequence. I am an Australian born to migrant parents. Growing up, I thought we were in the best place on earth. My family were practising Muslims but the women didn't wear the hijab. I started to wear it at 16 and by the time I completed university was wearing the niqab. I received a little discrimination then, but nowhere near as much as I do now. When my children see me being abused on the street for my dress, they get upset. I tell my children these are ignorant and angry people and that we should pray for them. There are so many people deliberately peddling misinformation and trying to stir discord. I'm no longer comfortable in this country and that's exactly what extremists on both sides want. I'm extra conscious of my safety and that of my children because I am such a visible target and, at the moment, Muslims are public enemy number one. I've only started feeling this way in the past two to three years and I place the blame mainly on the media.

http://www.smh.com.au/national/Muslims-on-what-its-like-to-live-in-australia-20160429-goi953.html
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Mon Sep 12, 2016 12:45 am

veya_victaous wrote:
HoratioTarr wrote:

Of course that's the problem.  But it doesn't fully work.   If it did, they wouldn't be trying to kill each other, rape each other, screw each other over.  I'm sick to death of hearing about how it's all our fault as though every other country is to blame for what they do, how they think, how they act...on and on ad nauseam.   We all, as human beings, hold responsibility for our own actions.  

Here in the UK we do try our best to be open to those who come here.  Where I live it's very mixed bag of ethnic groups, but they have their own shops, communities and places of worship.  Perhaps that's how it should be, and why not? But it's not exactly the ideal of 'integrating' that the 'Call me Mike's' keep banging on about.  I think too much onus is placed on that ethic.  I think we can all live side by side without being forced to integrate.  Our own cultures should be preserved and respected whilst respecting each other.

So, the problem lies with not respecting each other and our differences, and not accepting those differences, rather than wanting to integrate with each other fully.  That's never going to happen.  If it were possible, it would have happened eons ago.

You mean like is works here?  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes
Carnage in Calais: Horrific crash as jungle migrant gangs target tourists in cars in terrifying new AMBUSH technique - Page 2 IMG_6308
(my local high school, full of multicultral aussies)

it works when the locals are willing to grow too.
the problem is in europe that there too many old traditions that there is not reason for.
If you cant give a real reason for doing it that way then there is not reason to do it that way.
real reason examples are 'cause it's poison', 'cause you'll die', 'cause there is not enough water', 'cause you'll freeze'
basically, behaviours directed at surviving in the local environment.

Another part of the issue is that people like Major an Tommy stand up as examples of 'an Englishmen and English culture' and then present that as incompetent xenophobic poorly educated yobs that are lazy want everything but want to do nothing for it and don't acknowledge the wealth of the past Englishmen was stolen and now you cant steal anymore the Brits need to earn it and many Brits Do not generate the sort of productivity required to maintain the lifestyle they have become a custom to.  Let alone a corrupt as all fuck parliamentary system that puts paying politicians perks above the NHS.
Combine the 2 and you have dimwit tommy blaming immigrants for the pollies stealing his wallet.

All going well in the utopian multicultural mecca of Australia...

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2016-09-10/man-charged-committing-terrorist-attack-after-sydney-stabbing/7833696

Veya will try to tell us how it is somehow 'my' fault... although I have never been to Australia... and although I was against the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan that happened AFTER the 9/11 attacks...
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Mon Sep 12, 2016 2:43 am

yeah a lone nutter nothing special...
What? let me guess little prissy pants tommy want to enact Draconian laws and Nazi like discrimination against a million people cause of one Lunitic?

I never said it we wont have some nutter, I said we wont piss our pants and cry and decide to revive Hitler because of it... we are Civilized, unlike the hill shepherds of Europe.

veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Mon Sep 12, 2016 2:53 am

HoratioTarr wrote:

We are under constant pressure

Salah, 37, Sydney, Arab-Tunisian

We are under constant pressure from the media and politicians. It seems everyone has an idea about how Muslims should behave. The majority of Muslims are law-abiding citizens who want a better life for their families. We love this country and we will do anything to protect it and uphold its liberal values. Unfortunately, all the media attention has been given to the tiny portion who have been brainwashed by extremists. My children are very young and don't know anything about religion and politics. But I'm very concerned about future bullying and discrimination because they are Muslims. They have been raised like every other child in this country. I don't see our family as being different to any other Australian family, but perhaps people see us as different.

Muslims are public enemy number one

Um Omar, 30, Sydney

Living in Australia is harder now than it ever has been. Attitudes towards Muslims are worse than they have ever been. People on global platforms are able to abuse us and call for our extermination with no consequence. I am an Australian born to migrant parents. Growing up, I thought we were in the best place on earth. My family were practising Muslims but the women didn't wear the hijab. I started to wear it at 16 and by the time I completed university was wearing the niqab. I received a little discrimination then, but nowhere near as much as I do now. When my children see me being abused on the street for my dress, they get upset. I tell my children these are ignorant and angry people and that we should pray for them. There are so many people deliberately peddling misinformation and trying to stir discord. I'm no longer comfortable in this country and that's exactly what extremists on both sides want. I'm extra conscious of my safety and that of my children because I am such a visible target and, at the moment, Muslims are public enemy number one. I've only started feeling this way in the past two to three years and I place the blame mainly on the media.

http://www.smh.com.au/national/Muslims-on-what-its-like-to-live-in-australia-20160429-goi953.html

AND it is even Worse in the UK !!!!
And fuckwits from overseas keep bombarding us with their Cowardice.
you see Hill shepherds here talk like GFrance is gettign attack for nothing ignoring the centuries of rape and pilliage through the region, that even today it commits attrocities in Mulsim nations to excert its economic dominon

Hill Shepherds Like Tommy!!!
Why do you think I keep Calling OUT THE BULLSHIT lies you guys promote about how Mulsims are ruining the UK, some super threat, like inhuman animals???

Cause YES We have hillshepherds like tommy too, Not as many but When they see UK Elect Hillshepherd on a platform of hate and fear they feel embolden that the path of hate and fear is right!!

and Even Your quotes point out this is NEW! promoted by the Global Media
and we are getting from that Media Largely from the Cowardly Uncivilized Hillshepherd nations of Europe Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Mon Sep 12, 2016 3:23 am

You look at the quotes... not mine... and they are not talking about integration... but talking about being separate Islamist...
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Mon Sep 12, 2016 4:58 am

no they are talking about being Aussie Muslims. still Aussie just Muslim aussies

and dumb ass racist are trying to make out that wearing a sheet makes her less aussie, IT DOESN'T cause Aussies can wear whatever the fuck they want. they can be any religion and worship whatever dumb ass sky giant or fairy they fucking well want!!

The majority of Muslims are law-abiding citizens who want a better life for their families. We love this country and we will do anything to protect it and uphold its liberal values.

and thats all it takes to be Aussie !!!!

Anglos Pricks that want to be Brits can fuck off back to Pommie land Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
let us have more morderate Muslims and remove the Anglo extermist too!

veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Mon Sep 12, 2016 5:52 am

Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Mon Sep 12, 2016 6:29 am

nicko wrote:Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep

oi ya dozy fucker If you got nothing to contribute than STFU tongue tongue tongue tongue

veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next