NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Michael Moore claims to know that Trump only ran for president to negotiate higher salary from NBC

+2
'Wolfie
Ben Reilly
6 posters

Go down

Michael Moore claims to know that Trump only ran for president to negotiate higher salary from NBC Empty Michael Moore claims to know that Trump only ran for president to negotiate higher salary from NBC

Post by Ben Reilly Thu Aug 18, 2016 5:41 pm

Donald Trump never actually wanted to be President of the United States. I know this for a fact. I’m not going to say how I know it. I’m not saying that Trump and I shared the same agent or lawyer or stylist or, if we did, that that would have anything to do with anything. And I’m certainly not saying that I ever overheard anything at those agencies or in the hallways of NBC or anywhere else. But there are certain people reading this right now, they know who they are, and they know that every word in the following paragraphs actually happened.

Trump was unhappy with his deal as host and star of his hit NBC show, “The Apprentice” (and “The Celebrity Apprentice”). Simply put, he wanted more money. He had floated the idea before of possibly running for president in the hopes that the attention from that would make his negotiating position stronger. But he knew, as the self-proclaimed king of the dealmakers, that saying you’re going to do something is bupkus — DOING it is what makes the bastards sit up and pay attention.

Trump had begun talking to other networks about moving his show. This was another way to get leverage — the fear of losing him to someone else — and when he “quietly” met with the head of one of those networks, and word got around, his hand was strengthened. He knew then that it was time to play his Big Card.

He decided to run for President.

Of course he wouldn’t really have to RUN for President — just make the announcement, hold a few mega-rallies that would be packed with tens of thousands of fans, and wait for the first opinion polls to come in showing him — what else! — in first place! And then he would get whatever deal he wanted, worth millions more than what he was currently being paid.

https://medium.com/@MMFlint/is-trump-purposely-sabotaging-his-campaign-91b11fe07a91#.n9uo70enn

Honestly don't know what to make of this!
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Michael Moore claims to know that Trump only ran for president to negotiate higher salary from NBC Empty Re: Michael Moore claims to know that Trump only ran for president to negotiate higher salary from NBC

Post by 'Wolfie Thu Aug 18, 2016 5:53 pm

Suspect

I RECKON  Michael Moore could be losing the plot this year, what with some of the rubbish he's been coming out with lately...

Maybe it's been too long since his last successful documentary ?

As for Trump, himself :
Does anybody really consider "The Apprentice" to have been a hit ?
Most reports have it as having been a flop in reality, both in viewer numbers, and financially..
  Michael Moore claims to know that Trump only ran for president to negotiate higher salary from NBC 1399249160
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Michael Moore claims to know that Trump only ran for president to negotiate higher salary from NBC Empty Re: Michael Moore claims to know that Trump only ran for president to negotiate higher salary from NBC

Post by eddie Thu Aug 18, 2016 5:59 pm

Sounds like a conspiracy to me Mr Reilly Razz
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Aug 18, 2016 5:59 pm

Sounds like a conspiracy to me, Mr Reilly Razz
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Thu Aug 18, 2016 6:33 pm

Moore is known for saying sensational things that turn out to be true.

There are two elements to this:

1. Sensational things;
2 That turn out to be true.

I think in his last two predictions, Moore has gravitated toward the sensational, and left truth behind.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Thu Aug 18, 2016 6:36 pm

eddie wrote:Sounds like a conspiracy to me Mr Reilly Razz

Which is why I said I don't know what to make of it Razz
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Aug 18, 2016 7:38 pm

Ben Reilly wrote:
eddie wrote:Sounds like a conspiracy to me Mr Reilly Razz

Which is why I said I don't know what to make of it Razz

To be fair, there's probably a bit of truth in it, I could well believe it anyway. At the beginning of his campaign I actually thought he was running as a joke! We had (still have?) the Monster Raving Loony Party here.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Thu Aug 18, 2016 11:09 pm

WhoseYourWolfie wrote:Suspect

I RECKON  Michael Moore could be losing the plot this year, what with some of the rubbish he's been coming out with lately...

As for Trump, himself :
Most reports have it as having been a flop in reality, both in viewer numbers, and financially..
  Michael Moore claims to know that Trump only ran for president to negotiate higher salary from NBC 1399249160

yeah Moore was saying he though that there would be a president trump Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

sounds to me like he is just trying to get some spot light
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by JulesV Fri Aug 19, 2016 12:14 am

Moore simply tries to interprete the polls and statistical trends, like everyone else. It's a pleasure to hear his take on things. Smile

In his movie 9/11 he caused amusement when he openly mocked the senators of a govt which recruits soldiers from poor families,  but not their own privileged  ivy league sons. In the Khan-gate saga it must have bemused him that Trump equated the ''hard work'' he did as a businessman to "suffering and sacrifice."

JulesV
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Fri Aug 19, 2016 12:47 am

veya_victaous wrote:
WhoseYourWolfie wrote:Suspect

As for Trump, himself :

yeah Moore was saying he though that there would be a president trump Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

sounds to me like he is just trying to get some spot light

Bingo! He did some great documentaries that got him some attention and now he's addicted to it.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down