NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Snipers take down Police in apparent 'revenge' for Mudering Black men

+5
Major
eddie
Raggamuffin
Ben Reilly
veya_victaous
9 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Snipers take down Police in apparent 'revenge' for Mudering Black men  Empty Snipers take down Police in apparent 'revenge' for Mudering Black men

Post by veya_victaous Fri Jul 08, 2016 5:53 am

DALLAS police have confirmed the alleged snipers who were reportedly involved in the Dallas shooting are now in custody.

“The person of interest whose picture has been circulated just turned himself in,” the DPD confirmed.

“Another alleged suspect was in a shootout with Dallas SWAT officers. That suspect is also in custody. A suspicious package was discovered near this suspect’s location.

“The package is being secured by DPD bomb squad.”

Earlier, authorities released an image of one of the suspected snipers on the run from authorities as another officer was confirmed dead. That brings the death toll up to four.

They tweeted the image of the man with the caption “please help us find him”, but other reports suggest that man is in fact not the sniper.
It came during the chaos in Dallas as at least 11 police officers were shot in a protest over two recent fatal police shootings of black men.

Dallas Police Department Chief David Brown confirmed that 11 officers were shot by two snipers in downtown Dallas. Four are dead, three are critical, and two are in surgery.

Brown also warned: “We also believe these suspects have threatened to plant a bomb in the downtown area.”

“Tonight it appears that two snipers shot (11) police officers from elevated positions during the protest/rally,” Brown said.

“Three officers are deceased, two are in surgery and three are in critical condition. An intensive search for suspects is currently underway. No suspects are in custody at this time.”

Fox News reports the survivors are in a “grave condition”.

The shooting took place in downtown Dallas just before the end of the rally, at about 8.45pm.

It is unknown if any civilians were injured in the shooting.
http://www.news.com.au/world/north-america/dallas-police-shot-in-dallas-protest/news-story/2f6ee162afb6e5af75bf26ab259ff593
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Snipers take down Police in apparent 'revenge' for Mudering Black men  Empty Re: Snipers take down Police in apparent 'revenge' for Mudering Black men

Post by veya_victaous Fri Jul 08, 2016 5:53 am

Must admit, I am Suprised this hasn't Happened earlier
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Snipers take down Police in apparent 'revenge' for Mudering Black men  Empty Re: Snipers take down Police in apparent 'revenge' for Mudering Black men

Post by Ben Reilly Fri Jul 08, 2016 6:52 am

Same here. And may I add this is just another reason to avoid Dallas like the plague ...
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Fri Jul 08, 2016 7:04 am

Ben Reilly wrote:Same here. And may I add this is just another reason to avoid Dallas like the plague ...

Yes - it does seem to have a reputation for getting people shot. Kennedy springs to mind.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Fri Jul 08, 2016 7:07 am

Anyway, they have three suspects in custody. They will have the book thrown at them - quite rightly too. You can't go around shooting police officers in that manner.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri Jul 08, 2016 7:26 am

So many gun crimes - big ones - just waiting for Obama's gun law to get through in the last minute....
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Raggamuffin Fri Jul 08, 2016 8:44 am

So what good will this do? The police will be even more twitchy and be ready to shoot suspects at the slightest sign of trouble even more after this.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri Jul 08, 2016 10:13 am

Why do they think that there's bombs involved?
This was a spur of the moment thing surely?

Are they trying to make us believe that these people, who are just protesters with guns, sat and made a bloody bomb??

Jackanory.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Fri Jul 08, 2016 10:14 am

eddie wrote:Why do they think that there's bombs involved?

Are they trying to make us believe that these people, who are just protesters with guns, sat and made a bloody bomb??

Jackanory.

Just protesters with guns? They were real guns you know, and they've murdered several police officers.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri Jul 08, 2016 10:24 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
eddie wrote:Why do they think that there's bombs involved?

Jackanory.

Just protesters with guns? They were real guns you know, and they've murdered several police officers.

Sorry I was going quick don't let my main point pas you by.....

Why would they have made bombs? Makes no sense.
Guns are quick, "grab one, let's go and make some noise!"

Bombs??? Sounds rubbish.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Fri Jul 08, 2016 10:29 am

eddie wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Sorry I was going quick don't let my main point pas you by.....

Why would they have made bombs? Makes no sense.
Guns are quick, "grab one, let's go and make some noise!"

Bombs??? Sounds rubbish.

Well it must have taken some planning, so I wouldn't rule out the possibility of bombs.

Make some noise? You do know that police officers have died, don't you?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Fri Jul 08, 2016 10:30 am

Anyway, one of the snipers said there were bombs everywhere, yes? They have to take that seriously.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Fri Jul 08, 2016 10:36 am

So will the "black lives matter" movement be associated with these murders? If it had happened at a "right wing" protest, I bet loads of people on here would be screaming about it. The rather cavalier attitude in this thread is a bit sickening really.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Fri Jul 08, 2016 10:45 am

What a mess. But...this is a country that's always had guns and will probably always have them. Thank God it's not like this here.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri Jul 08, 2016 11:00 am

Rags, I wasn't making light of it and I'm not sounding flippant.

My only point is, bombs sound a bit like a mad-up story to me
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri Jul 08, 2016 11:06 am

Dallas chief of police looks like Samuel L Jackson Shocked
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Fri Jul 08, 2016 11:07 am

eddie wrote:Rags, I wasn't making light of it and I'm not sounding flippant.

As I just said, one of the snipers said there were bombs. Do you think they should ignore that?

Do you really think those people just woke up and decided to go and shoot a load of police officers? They have murdered them in cold blood eddie - you don't seem to be grasping that.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri Jul 08, 2016 11:27 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
eddie wrote:Rags, I wasn't making light of it and I'm not sounding flippant.

As I just said, one of the snipers said there were bombs. Do you think they should ignore that?

Do you really think those people just woke up and decided to go and shoot a load of police officers? They have murdered them in cold blood eddie - you don't seem to be grasping that.

I thought this was in response to the murdered man? Forget it. I just think they wouldn't have sat and made bombs. It was just a wondering.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri Jul 08, 2016 11:49 am

Diamond "Lavish" Reynolds, girlfriend of the man shot, speaks out
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Fri Jul 08, 2016 12:02 pm

eddie wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

I thought this was in response to the murdered man? Forget it. I just think they wouldn't have sat and made bombs. It was just a wondering.

It hasn't been established that the man was murdered yet. It's interesting that you haven't referred to the shooting of the police officers as murders though.

The incidents where the black men were shot only happened a couple of days ago. Do you really think this sniper attack wasn't planned before that, and that they were just waiting for an opportunity?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri Jul 08, 2016 12:13 pm

I've no idea rags. I really only was making a point of asking about the bombs.

Of course the police were murdered. I never implied they wasn't.
I also thought the snipers' attacks were an organic and spontaneous attack becasue of that day's shootings (and others I would assume).
The media are certainly portraying it that way.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 08, 2016 12:42 pm

Ben Reilly wrote:Same here. And may I add this is just another reason to avoid Dallas like the plague ...

2 of my nieces, live in Dallas; ones a mother of twin teenage boys ...so of course she had taken her boys down to be part of that 'non-violent BLM' protest and then this happens.  I've finally got an email from her ...they managed to avoid that disaster area because she had to find a potty so her teen boys had to wait for her while she stopped at a café to use the facilities. No  

We've still not heard from the other niece - her younger sister {the baby of my deceased older sisters kids} ...why - why does this little one seem to be in the WRONG PLACE AT THE WORST TIMES!  She was in NY City doing some modeling jobs when the WTC/9-11 happened ...we were worried sick until we finally heard from her back then too. Suspect

IRONIC, that this shooter just was targeting the police uniform and not the color of the human inside of that uniform?  That just perplexes me to no end ...you're killing your own Brothers - DUMB ASS; what message is that sending when the protest was about BLM Snipers take down Police in apparent 'revenge' for Mudering Black men  2396444674

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Fri Jul 08, 2016 12:48 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
eddie wrote:

It hasn't been established that the man was murdered yet. It's interesting that you haven't referred to the shooting of the police officers as murders though.

The incidents where the black men were shot only happened a couple of days ago. Do you really think this sniper attack wasn't planned before that, and that they were just waiting for an opportunity?

We've been training men in Afghanistan and Iraq to become proficient in the art of sniper-craft.  I shouldn't imagine that it would require too much advance time to engineer this.  They are skilled in selecting vantage points, proper ammo, and even communications, which can be bought at any Radio Shack.  One or two days would be sufficient.

Its an absolute tragedy that no one can rise above and see the inevitable.  We see retaliatory shooting in the terrorist arena.  We see in in the gang arena.  We could easily have seen it in the situation of many police killings of black men.  How long ago was Michael Brown shot in Ferguson, Mo?  August 19, 2014? How many police shootings since then?

This is why we have the Geneva convention.  Because, if you torture or execute their guys, they will come back and torture and execute your guys.  It's called retaliation.  You figure, every time a cop shoots a black man, he has just killed a police officer as well.  That's the way retaliation works.  

Civilized society should be able to rise above this.  Especially, the police departments around the nation should be aware of this...why do we spend all this money studying crime, if they can't come to this one fundamental truth?

We seem to want to preserve 'revenge' as an element of our society.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Fri Jul 08, 2016 1:54 pm

HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri Jul 08, 2016 3:20 pm

Horatio this is interesting - would you like to put it on a separate thread?
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Fri Jul 08, 2016 3:27 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

We've been training men in Afghanistan and Iraq to become proficient in the art of sniper-craft.  I shouldn't imagine that it would require too much advance time to engineer this.  They are skilled in selecting vantage points, proper ammo, and even communications, which can be bought at any Radio Shack.  One or two days would be sufficient.

Its an absolute tragedy that no one can rise above and see the inevitable.  We see retaliatory shooting in the terrorist arena.  We see in in the gang arena.  We could easily have seen it in the situation of many police killings of black men.  How long ago was Michael Brown shot in Ferguson, Mo?  August 19, 2014?  How many police shootings since then?

This is why we have the Geneva convention.  Because, if you torture or execute their guys, they will come back and torture and execute your guys.  It's called retaliation.  You figure, every time a cop shoots a black man, he has just killed a police officer as well.  That's the way retaliation works.  

Civilized society should be able to rise above this.  Especially, the police departments around the nation should be aware of this...why do we spend all this money studying crime, if they can't come to this one fundamental truth?

You're excusing the murder of five police officers - no surprise there. This isn't retaliation, it's murder - let's call it what it is. Don't blame one cop for the death of another.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Fri Jul 08, 2016 3:33 pm

HoratioTarr wrote:

Blatant racism. He is cherry-picking statistics like any racist would facts. Blacks commit all the crime?? Blacks are in prisons because of racist police and jurors put them there.

I swear. The Brits are like 1870 to our 2016, when it comes to understanding racism.

I guess that condescension is why they started slavery in the first place. Evil or Very Mad

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 08, 2016 3:36 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Its an absolute tragedy that no one can rise above and see the inevitable.  We see retaliatory shooting in the terrorist arena.  We see in in the gang arena.  We could easily have seen it in the situation of many police killings of black men.  How long ago was Michael Brown shot in Ferguson, Mo?  August 19, 2014?  How many police shootings since then?

Have a greenie.   I think back to the Mafia and their family feuds that went on for years and years when so many died.   You would have thought that by now the police training would have changed after all the demonstrations last year when citizens were shot.   Did they think people would just carry on marching and they could continue to shoot with impunity?   At some point the line gets crossed if the behavious that causes the fury doesn't stop.   No, of course they shouldn't be shooting police officers.  No, police officers shouldn't be shooting citizens going about their business, and they shouldn't be shooting them even if they have done something wrong if they are overpowered and on the ground, or running away so they are shot in the back etc etc.  The police are breaking the law just as much doing that.  FGS, when is someone going to take control of the situation?

Last edited by sassy on Fri Jul 08, 2016 4:00 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Fri Jul 08, 2016 3:53 pm

Ty sass...and back at ya.  It's particularly galling when you think that police are being paid to stop this kind of thing.  Yet, here we go again in Baton Rouge and Minneapolis.  And some innocent Dallas cop has to pay the price.

The cop in Minneapolis is on "administrative leave'.  Do you know what that means?  He is receiving a paid vacation at taxpayer's expense, for murdering a citizen.  Next thing you know, the City will be paying for a beachfront condo in Florida for him.

If he were a black civilian, and he had done the same thing, he would be held in jail on a 'no bond' status.  Paid vacation...  hee-sus kreest.  Rolling Eyes

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Fri Jul 08, 2016 3:58 pm

It's amazing how many people are actually excusing the cold-blooded murder of five police officers, and even blaming the police for their own deaths.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Fri Jul 08, 2016 4:00 pm

sassy wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Have a greenie.   I think back to the Mafia and their family feuds that went on for years and years when so many died.   You would have thought that by now the police training would have changed after all the demonstrations last year when citizens were shot.   Did they think people would just carry on marching and they could continue to shoot with impunity?   At some point the line gets crossed if the behavious that causes the fury doesn't stop.   No, of course they shouldn't be shooting police officers.  No, police officers shouldn't be shooting citizens going about their business, and they shouldn't be shooting them even if they have done something wrong if they are overpowered and on the ground, or running away so they are shot in the back etc etc.  The police are breaking the law just as much doing that.  FGS, when is someone going to take control of the situation?

Have a red for that post which is blatantly lacking in empathy for the officers who were killed and their families. Didn't you accuse me of having no empathy? Well look at yourself ...
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 08, 2016 4:01 pm

Original Quill wrote:Ty sass...and back at ya.  It's particularly galling when you think that police are being paid to stop this kind of thing.  Yet, here we go again in Baton Rouge and Minneapolis.  And some innocent Dallas cop has to pay the price.

The cop in Minneapolis is on "administrative leave'.  Do you know what that means?  He is receiving a paid vacation at taxpayer's expense, for murdering a citizen.  Next thing you know, the City will be paying for a beachfront condo in Florida for him.  

If he were a black civilian, and he had done the same thing, he would be held in jail on a 'no bond' status.  Paid vacation...  hee-sus kreest.  Rolling Eyes

Have they actually tallied up how many black people the police have killed illegally in the last few years?

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri Jul 08, 2016 4:01 pm

Well just to make it clear....I never did!
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Fri Jul 08, 2016 4:03 pm

eddie wrote:Well just to make it clear....I never did!

You exhibited a rather cavalier attitude towards the murder of the officers though. What did you call it? Oh yes - making "some noise".
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Fri Jul 08, 2016 4:04 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:You're excusing the murder of five police officers - no surprise there. This isn't retaliation, it's murder - let's call it what it is. Don't blame one cop for the death of another.

No, you are to blame, Raggs. Your sentiment is what is perpetuating the murders. You are down in the mud hurling insults at the other side, when the moral people are trying to rise above and stop this madness.

When are you going to learn that revenge begets revenge. There are so many examples...the Hatfields and McCoy's are an excellent example. For a century these two families along the West Virginia–Kentucky border killed each other for revenge. Nothing got any better...it was just one murder after another. And that's what you have here. It's insane.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 08, 2016 4:06 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
sassy wrote:

Have a red for that post which is blatantly lacking in empathy for the officers who were killed and their families. Didn't you accuse me of having no empathy? Well look at yourself ...

You missed the bit where I said they should not have been shot.   However, if someone had been shooting and killing your family one by one over the years, wouldn't there be a point when you said, enough, and started fighting back?   The policemen killed were probably not the kind that would have shot someone in the first place, and the fact that they have paid for the crimes of their comrades who have got away with it over the years is horrifying.   But now is the time to stop things getting worse, look at the reasons for all the killings that have been happening and actually fucking DO SOMETHING before the situation gets out of control - because without really strong action, it will get out of control.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Fri Jul 08, 2016 4:14 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:You're excusing the murder of five police officers - no surprise there. This isn't retaliation, it's murder - let's call it what it is. Don't blame one cop for the death of another.

No, you are to blame, Raggs.  Your sentiment is what is perpetuating the murders.  You are down in the mud hurling insults at the other side, when the moral people are trying to rise above and stop this madness.

When are you going to learn that revenge begets revenge.  There are so many examples...the Hatfields and McCoy's are an excellent example.  For a century these two families along the West Virginia–Kentucky border killed each other for revenge.  Nothing got any better...it was just one murder after another.  And that's what you have here.  It's insane.

Wow! You're actually blaming me for the murder of five police officers. Now I know you've lost touch with reality. How about you have a bit of empathy for the victims instead of excusing the perpetrators? I guess you think that the victims of 9/11 deserved what they got, or maybe the victims of 7/7.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Fri Jul 08, 2016 4:16 pm

sassy wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

You missed the bit where I said they should not have been shot.   However, if someone had been shooting and killing your family one by one over the years, wouldn't there be a point when you said, enough, and started fighting back?   The policemen killed were probably not the kind that would have shot someone in the first place, and the fact that they have paid for the crimes of their comrades who have got away with it over the years is horrifying.   But now is the time to stop things getting worse, look at the reasons for all the killings that have been happening and actually fucking DO SOMETHING before the situation gets out of control - because without really strong action, it will get out of control.

You think that a police officer is fair game just because a different one did something you don't like? You think they're paying for the crimes of someone else?

Wow - you and Quill make me utterly sick to my stomach. Don't ever claim to be a "caring leftie" again.

I suppose you'd give anyone involved in this massacre a medal for what they did.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Fri Jul 08, 2016 4:17 pm

AS I'VE SAID several times before, the world's police forces, and their administrations and members' associations/unions, aren't doing themselves any favours (public relations wise..) everytime they jump to the defence of incompetent, arrogant, corrupt, crooked and/or plain psycho individuals, after these kinds of incidents...

INSTEAD OF improving their protocols, training, selection and regulation, they continually jump to covering their own backs, firing up their PR machines, moving into damage control..

AND, following every round of justified criticisms, for sure we will see assorted spouses, parents, children of cops, and ex-police officers, writing their bullshit letters to the papers, boldly claiming that "police have the most dangerous and stressful jobs/none of you critics would be prepared to do../who's the first person you call ?/etc..."

WHAT A LOAD of fucking crap !!!!
Let's just look at some who have jobs just as/even more dangerous and/or stressful :
Firefighters
Ambulance officers
Rescue workers
Rescue helicopter crews
Mountain, snow and surf rescue crews
Nurses in ERs and Psycho' wards
Soldiers on the battlefields, especially front lines
Deep sea fishing trawler workers
Oil rig workers
And the list goes on...
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Fri Jul 08, 2016 4:18 pm

Of course Quill and Sassy will be screaming all over the forum when the police get even tougher and shoot more people before they get shot themselves - as long as it's not a white person they shoot of course. If it's a white person they'll just shrug.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 08, 2016 4:19 pm

You are putting words in my mouth, I said they should not have been shot.  But when something like this happens, in order to stop it going any further you have to use your brain, see what is happening and admit a situation is out of control, has been brewing for years, and has finally exploded, and those in authority need to get their finger out and do something about the root of the problem.   And the root of the problem is that policemen in the States have been abusing and shooting black people for years without any consequences.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 08, 2016 4:21 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:Of course Quill and Sassy will be screaming all over the forum when the police get even tougher and shoot more people before they get shot themselves - as long as it's not a white person they shoot of course. If it's a white person they'll just shrug.

FGS, try using your brain.   That is exactly the why the root cause needs to be dealt with NOW!

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Fri Jul 08, 2016 4:29 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

No, you are to blame, Raggs.  Your sentiment is what is perpetuating the murders.  You are down in the mud hurling insults at the other side, when the moral people are trying to rise above and stop this madness.

When are you going to learn that revenge begets revenge.  There are so many examples...the Hatfields and McCoy's are an excellent example.  For a century these two families along the West Virginia–Kentucky border killed each other for revenge.  Nothing got any better...it was just one murder after another.  And that's what you have here.  It's insane.

Wow! You're actually blaming me for the murder of five police officers. Now I know you've lost touch with reality. How about you have a bit of empathy for the victims instead of excusing the perpetrators? I guess you think that the victims of 9/11 deserved what they got, or maybe the victims of 7/7.

Actually, yes...though it is your sentiment--rampant among the masses--that the answer is revenge, that is at fault. How you justify that is beyond me.

I have much empathy for the victims--all innocent. One in Baton Rouge, one in Minneapolis and five in Dallas. All dead, and the deed done by your pronouncement of tit-for-tat.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Fri Jul 08, 2016 4:30 pm

sassy wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:Of course Quill and Sassy will be screaming all over the forum when the police get even tougher and shoot more people before they get shot themselves - as long as it's not a white person they shoot of course. If it's a white person they'll just shrug.

FGS, try using your brain.   That is exactly the why the root cause needs to be dealt with NOW!

You think the police will go easy on perps now? Some of their own have been brutally murdered - use your own brain.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Fri Jul 08, 2016 4:31 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Actually, yes...though it is your sentiment--rampant among the masses--that the answer is revenge, that is at fault.  How you justify that is beyond me.

I have much empathy for the victims--all innocent.  One in Baton Rouge, one in Minneapolis and five in Dallas.  All dead, and the deed done by your pronouncement of tit-for-tat.

Oh I see - you don't approve of revenge. Then why are you excusing this blatant act of "revenge" then? More double standards from you Quill. How you justify what happened to those officers is beyond me.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Fri Jul 08, 2016 4:36 pm

You really can't get out of the shit-pit, can you?  You actually believe that the police are right in murdering innocent civilians.  It's a sport, eh?  Keep the troops happy so they won't ask for a raise?

I don't know how many metaphors we have to use to convince you...a dog chasing it's own tail?  A vicious circle?  A police murder begets a black murder begets a police murder begets a black man who is murdered.  In each case the perp is a bad person; why not focus on the bad people instead of championing one side.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next