NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FBI to investigate police shooting of black American football player

3 posters

Go down

FBI to investigate police shooting of black American football player Empty FBI to investigate police shooting of black American football player

Post by Guest Sun Aug 09, 2015 7:25 am

The FBI will participate in the investigation into the death of an unarmed black Texas college football player who was fatally shot by a white officer during a burglary call at a car dealership. During a news conference on Saturday night, Arlington Police Chief Will Johnson said a special FBI agent in charge of the Dallas field office would take part in the probe. He stressed it "in no way diminishes my confidence" in local officers to conduct the investigation. Arlington officer Brad Miller was placed on administrative leave after the Friday shooting of 19-year-old Christian Taylor. Police say the officer had never before fired his weapon in the line of duty.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/northamerica/usa/11792537/FBI-to-investigate-police-shooting-of-black-American-football-player.html

Back to top Go down

FBI to investigate police shooting of black American football player Empty Re: FBI to investigate police shooting of black American football player

Post by eddie Sun Aug 09, 2015 10:16 am

So many of these stories! Surely the police force in the U.S. know that the world is watching??!
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

FBI to investigate police shooting of black American football player Empty Re: FBI to investigate police shooting of black American football player

Post by Guest Sun Aug 09, 2015 10:22 am

Well if anything lets hope this brings about a change in the US, as the policy no matter if racial or not [Not claiming this is racial] leads to many innocent people being killed, when they never should have to be. Look at our nation Eddie, this is and would be a rare situation to find someone dying at the hands of the Police. It shows the US gun policy is outdated to a time when people had need to defend themselves. Now it is an excuse which creates an atmosphere that we lead to so many deaths as it already does.

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Aug 09, 2015 10:28 am

Cuchulain wrote:Well if anything lets hope this brings about a change in the US, as the policy no matter if racial or not [Not claiming this is racial] leads to many innocent people being killed, when they never should have to be. Look at our nation Eddie, this is and would be a rare situation to find someone dying at the hands of the Police. It shows the US gun policy is outdated to a time when people had need to defend themselves. Now it is an excuse which creates an atmosphere that we lead to so many deaths as it already does.

Well said alien
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 09, 2015 2:05 pm

Perhaps the root cause it training and attitude rather then guns.  After all, in this case, guns were not used.  

Training seems to have changed quite a lot recently.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 09, 2015 4:13 pm

sassy wrote:Perhaps the root cause it training and attitude rather then guns.  After all, in this case, guns were not used.  

Training seems to have changed quite a lot recently.

Yes i suppose the problem is training here.
How to skin a "n---er" may not feature on most Police apartment policies, but sadly some racist wankers feel that way who are in the force.

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sun Aug 09, 2015 5:52 pm

Cuchulain wrote:Well if anything lets hope this brings about a change in the US, as the policy no matter if racial or not [Not claiming this is racial] leads to many innocent people being killed, when they never should have to be. Look at our nation Eddie, this is and would be a rare situation to find someone dying at the hands of the Police. It shows the US gun policy is outdated to a time when people had need to defend themselves. Now it is an excuse which creates an atmosphere that we lead to so many deaths as it already does.

If they are not claiming it is racial, then the FBI has no jurisdiction.  Federal law requires racial animus.

Of course, it is racial!  Do you think that the Arlington police would treat pink-cheeked Robert Cluck or Jeff Williams like that...or any other white man?  But it's the white man's standard that prevails: No, of course it wasn't race.  Ergo: the FBI will find no jurisdiction.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Aug 09, 2015 5:57 pm

Where's the video then?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 09, 2015 6:19 pm

Original Quill wrote:

If they are not claiming it is racial, then the FBI has no jurisdiction.  Federal law requires racial animus.

Of course, it is racial!  Do you think that the Arlington police would treat pink-cheeked Robert Cluck or Jeff Williams like that...or any other white man?  But it's the white man's standard that prevails: No, of course it wasn't race.  Ergo: the FBI will find no jurisdiction.

Not everything is racial, this might be. Judgement is based on evidence

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sun Aug 09, 2015 6:23 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:Where's the video then?

What video?

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sun Aug 09, 2015 6:24 pm

Cuchulain wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Not to you...but then you are white. "If you're black in America, race is a factor in your life. Start with that assumption." –Henry Hampton

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Aug 09, 2015 6:24 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:Where's the video then?

What video?

The video which has convinced the people on this thread that the police officer was in the wrong.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sun Aug 09, 2015 6:27 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

What video?

The video which has convinced the people on this thread that the police officer was in the wrong.

I don't know anything about a video.  

I'm simply saying that under 42 USC 1981, et seq. and associated laws, the FBI has no jurisdiction unless they can show racial animus.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 09, 2015 6:29 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:

Not to you...but then you are white.  "If you're black in America, race is a factor in your life. Start with that assumption."  –Henry Hampton

I stand against racism and why I think twats like you make racism worse.
Its idiots like you that make and create hate

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sun Aug 09, 2015 6:34 pm

Cuchulain wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Not to you...but then you are white.  "If you're black in America, race is a factor in your life. Start with that assumption."  –Henry Hampton

You don't even know what racism is, you ignorant pig fart. You are part of the great white cover-up. You act like you care and make all the motions, then when it comes down to it you vote white. What do they call that...appeasement?

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 09, 2015 6:35 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:

You don't even know what racism is, you ignorant pig fart.  You are part of the great white cover-up.  You act like you care and make all the motions, then when it comes down to it you vote white.  What do they call that...appeasement?

I understand racism more than you could hope to achieve in a life time, now fuck off you twat, you are some wanna be attention seeker

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sun Aug 09, 2015 6:52 pm

Cuchulain wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

You don't even know what racism is, you ignorant pig fart.  You are part of the great white cover-up.  You act like you care and make all the motions, then when it comes down to it you vote white.  What do they call that...appeasement?

I understand racism more than you could hope to achieve in a life time, now fuck off you twat, you are some wanna be attention seeker

Stupid cunnis!  If you added an ounce of intelligence around her, I'd be amazed.  Waste of time.

Evil or Very Mad

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 09, 2015 7:00 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:

Stupid cunnis!  If you added an ounce of intelligence around her, I'd be amazed.  Waste of time.

Evil or Very Mad

Is that all you have to say you idiot?
I respect some posters but with you I think you are a complete fuckwit
Get used to be seen as you should be

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sun Aug 09, 2015 7:06 pm

Cuchulain wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Evil or Very Mad

Is that all you have to say you idiot?
I respect some posters but with you I think you are a complete fuckwit
Get used to be seen as you should be

Such a phony.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down