NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tattoos - Body Piercing

+7
Victorismyhero
HoratioTarr
Ben Reilly
Raggamuffin
eddie
Syl
Major
11 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Tattoos - Body Piercing Empty Re: Tattoos - Body Piercing

Post by Guest Thu Jun 30, 2016 11:46 am

translation please ...what's this mean =  amount of mingerz Tattoos - Body Piercing 265384880

There's good body art and then there's bad body art - and just like good art work - there are some real cheap tattoo parlors out there that just shouldn't be doing their work for 'FREE'.  'I' personally couldn't do that to my body; I was 22 before I was brave enough to get my ears pierced ...I just can't do that but I have seen some art work on a human body that was amazing - but as I've worked with many elderly that had some old - really old inked images - I wonder how well those beautiful new ones will hold up as that young body ages Tattoos - Body Piercing 2190311264

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Thu Jun 30, 2016 12:33 pm

It's not a new thing for ladies to show off their tattoo's though. Smile
Tattoos - Body Piercing Nora

This morning I read actress Dame Judy Dench has just had her first tatoo at the grand old age of 81.....I love her. Tattoos - Body Piercing 2089010162
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Jun 30, 2016 1:10 pm

The thing with tattoos is, they look nice on certain girls (who have the right look) when the girls are clothed, but not when the girl is naked IMO.

On men: sexy. Very.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Jun 30, 2016 2:37 pm

Some of my friends have tattoos, so be careful what you're saying Major. Laughing

I don't personally like them. I can appreciate that they're works of art, but I would never have one as I like my skin to be the way nature intended.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Jun 30, 2016 2:46 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:Some of my friends have tattoos, so be careful what you're saying Major. Laughing

I don't personally like them. I can appreciate that they're works of art, but I would never have one as I like my skin to be the way nature intended.

Yes. I sort of agree. They look good at certain times for certain moods - but nothing beats nice, smooth, flawless skin.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Jun 30, 2016 2:47 pm

eddie wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:Some of my friends have tattoos, so be careful what you're saying Major. Laughing

Yes. I sort of agree. They look good at certain times for certain moods - but nothing beats nice, smooth, flawless skin.

I don't think they look good really, but as my friends have them I do admire them as works of art. Of course, natural skin isn't necessarily smooth and flawless. Mine is of course. Razz
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Jun 30, 2016 2:53 pm

It's what you put in your skin, not on it, that counts.

Some people simply don't suit tattoos anyway.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Jun 30, 2016 3:00 pm

eddie wrote:It's what you put in your skin, not on it, that counts.

Some people simply don't suit tattoos anyway.

It's largely genetics IMO - that and sun protection.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Jun 30, 2016 3:02 pm

Sun protection definitely and water and healthy food.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Jun 30, 2016 3:04 pm

eddie wrote:Sun protection definitely and water and healthy food.

Dunno about the last two - they don't make much difference IMO.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Jun 30, 2016 4:35 pm

Water hydrates the skin rags. And what you put in, shows on your body on the outside.

I'm not a body freak btw. I quite like imperfections in people - makes them real and I like that.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Jun 30, 2016 4:40 pm

eddie wrote:Water hydrates the skin rags. And what you put in, shows on your body on the outside.

I'm not a body freak btw. I quite like imperfections in people - makes them real and I like that.

I drink a lot of water anyway. My skin is pretty much the same whatever I eat though.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Jun 30, 2016 4:43 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
eddie wrote:Water hydrates the skin rags. And what you put in, shows on your body on the outside.

I drink a lot of water anyway. My skin is pretty much the same whatever I eat though.

Perhaps you eat relatively well anyway?

I might get a tattoo of a cabbage leaf, just to merge our conversation to this thread Razz
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Jun 30, 2016 4:45 pm

eddie wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Perhaps you eat relatively well anyway?

I might get a tattoo of a cabbage leaf,  just to merge our conversation to this thread Razz

No, I eat a lot of junk. Laughing
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Jun 30, 2016 4:46 pm

Actually, I've been wondering lately if mushrooms give me a problem with my skin. I'll try giving them up for a while.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Jun 30, 2016 4:48 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:Actually, I've been wondering lately if mushrooms give me a problem with my skin. I'll try giving them up for a while.

Why would they? I eat them raw - about a punnet a day and I promise you I have pretty good skin. No problems at all (so far)
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Jul 23, 2016 5:39 pm

Storm, do you go around shaking your fists at people going "Grrrrrr!" ?
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sat Jul 23, 2016 7:59 pm

Major wrote:Been to Leicester Fosse Park today, my wife bought stuff she does not need, as usual..

I have never ever seen so many minguz with tatz and scrap metal piercing their bodiz.
In the food hall one little lad was struggling to eat as he had a scrap with someone who pulled the ring in his lip, 2 very small babiz had earrings and the muthuz, well, I dare not say too much as Miss Raggz will tear me to pieces.
There were 3 mumz and 11 kidz creating hell, not a manner between them, jumping on the chairs, all the mumz had their right leg heavily tattooed plus various other places, some I could not see or want to, they looked real scummy.
2 did not have a wedding band on so I will guess I am bleeding paying for them.

Suppose the poor little kidz have the wee wee extracted from them at school.

I went to KFC for a fantastic snack and 3 of the little girls ordud some grub for themselves and were 99p short for a bag of chips so Major coughed up as the lad serving refused to give them a bag, miserable sod.

They think that piercings and tattoos look trashy, and they get them because they want to look trashy, obviously.

But I think you're being a bit unfair when it comes to the welfare thing. If they don't have husbands, how else are they going to get money besides the dole?
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Jul 23, 2016 8:00 pm

Well you're entitled to your opnion but you can be a tad judgemental.

That was for major btw

Last edited by eddie on Sat Jul 23, 2016 9:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Sat Jul 23, 2016 8:08 pm

Major wrote:Only assh***s have a tattoo

I have one, keep it quiet. sh sh sh

My daughter has tattoos. She's not an arsehole. She's beautiful. Do I approve? They're not my cup of tea, but I respect her wish to have them.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Sat Jul 23, 2016 9:07 pm

Ben Reilly wrote:
Major wrote:Been to Leicester Fosse Park today, my wife bought stuff she does not need, as usual..

I have never ever seen so many minguz with tatz and scrap metal piercing their bodiz.
In the food hall one little lad was struggling to eat as he had a scrap with someone who pulled the ring in his lip, 2 very small babiz had earrings and the muthuz, well, I dare not say too much as Miss Raggz will tear me to pieces.
There were 3 mumz and 11 kidz creating hell, not a manner between them, jumping on the chairs, all the mumz had their right leg heavily tattooed plus various other places, some I could not see or want to, they looked real scummy.
2 did not have a wedding band on so I will guess I am bleeding paying for them.

Suppose the poor little kidz have the wee wee extracted from them at school.

I went to KFC for a fantastic snack and 3 of the little girls ordud some grub for themselves and were 99p short for a bag of chips so Major coughed up as the lad serving refused to give them a bag, miserable sod.

They think that piercings and tattoos look trashy, and they get them because they want to look trashy, obviously.

But I think you're being a bit unfair when it comes to the welfare thing. If they don't have husbands, how else are they going to get money besides the dole?

there is a better way

firstly of course you have to carefully distinguish between unmarried parents who are unmarried becasue of divorce or bereavement. and you have to allow a little "slack" in the system for those who had a stable partnership which broke up but were not married..(the state of "marriage" being somewhat irrelevant nowadays)

but there is a considerable cadre of "career baby makers"... no stable relationships, multiple (generally badly parented) kids. a product of not keeping their knees together. too idle snoty or stupid to take precautions...and many cynically doing it "for the money"

SO....

sort out the "trailer trash" from the genuine cases

THEN

state founded, state owned and run factory plus living quarters complex

40 hr week
provide basic food allowance
creche during working hours
intensive state guidance on parenting
basic requirements (food clothing essential furniture and white goods)
a tv and computer+ internet
compulsary education

TV to show only state approved programs (such as educational and "light entertainment" (no jermy kyle, no coronation street or other social rubbish) and "high value childrens programs...pushing the ideals of "worth to society"
No pubs no clubs no fast food and a curfew after dark.....

plus a small pocket money allowance

visitors allowed...no males except family members

the ONLY escape would be to find a full time job outside of the complex AND KEEP IT......OR get a stable relationship and keep it....

<<<

Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Jul 23, 2016 9:52 pm

Fucking hell Vic! Life isn't black and white you know and all tied up in a neat package.

A friend of mine has two children by one man and then two by another and now she's with neither of them but someone else. She does work now but she was claiming benefits in between the two relationships breaking apart.
Should she have not been entitled?
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Sat Jul 23, 2016 10:04 pm

well...perhaps we should have another work/accomodation complex for feckless jobless men who abandon their families and then dont work to avoid paying for em...

since I dont know your friends situation I cant comment....

which is why I said...sort the trailer trash from the genuine first...
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Jul 23, 2016 10:24 pm

How do you determine trailer trash? I mean, I'm not disagreeing per se (yet), but each story is individually unique - so how you gonna do that?
Does someone get to decide who is "trailer trash" and who isn't?
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 23, 2016 10:28 pm

My OH has tattoos, I love 'em.   I was going to have a little butterfly on my wrist for Jackie, but doc said not a good idea because of my useless immune system, I was a bit miffed!

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Jul 23, 2016 10:30 pm

sassy wrote:My OH has tattoos, I love 'em.   I was going to have a little butterfly on my wrist for Jackie, but doc said not a good idea because of my useless immune system, I was a bit miffed!

That's a lovely idea though x
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 23, 2016 10:32 pm

eddie wrote:
sassy wrote:My OH has tattoos, I love 'em.   I was going to have a little butterfly on my wrist for Jackie, but doc said not a good idea because of my useless immune system, I was a bit miffed!

Ta Edds, I'd designed one but OH insisted I talk to the doc first and he put the kibosh on it, so that was that!   I weren't half cross!

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Jul 23, 2016 10:37 pm

sassy wrote:
eddie wrote:

Ta Edds, I'd designed one but OH insisted I talk to the doc first and he put the kibosh on it, so that was that!   I weren't half cross!

I bet you were. Paint a pic of it instead and hang it up in a sunny place.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Sat Jul 23, 2016 10:43 pm

well eddie its kinda like this

I know one woman with two kids by different fathers and is on her own atm

she works ...damn hard and the kids are well brought up, good mannered and doing well at school

then I know another who has 3 kids by 3 men

is covered in tats and body iron...swears and screams abuse at the kids....once shouting c'mere you little bastard to one of em (well she would know i suppose)
has a fag hanging out of her gob 24/7 and thinks a onsie is suitable garb to take your kids to school in....

I'd say its fairly easy to see which one is trailer trash........
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sat Jul 23, 2016 11:00 pm

I was just trying to point out that Major acted like unmarried women must be on welfare ... Brexit didn’t ban women from the workplace, did it?
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Sat Jul 23, 2016 11:10 pm

Ben Reilly wrote:I was just trying to point out that Major acted like unmarried women must be on welfare ... Brexit didn’t ban women from the workplace, did it?

No but there are a considerable number of these "professional baby factories" about ...it is a well documented social phenomena over here.......Personally I wouldnt mind so much if there was half a chance these kids were to grow up useful members of society, unfortunately, experience to date seems to show quite the reverse.......

Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Jul 23, 2016 11:12 pm

Ben Reilly wrote:I was just trying to point out that Major acted like unmarried women must be on welfare ... Brexit didn’t ban women from the workplace, did it?

Major likes to rant about stuff for stuff's sake Rolling Eyes
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Sun Jul 24, 2016 12:20 pm

Cool

WHETHER or not tattoos actually look bad or not, depends on what they are and where they are, and maybe why they were put there...

I have a couple of tatt's covering a couple of scars on my chest and lower back,  where no-one sees them if I have a shirt on..

I can think of several far worse cases of people disfiguring their bodies :
Anorexia and Bulimia;
Deliberate thinness, just to emulate certain models and actresses;
Grossly Fat slobs who don't have metabolic disorders;
People who simply won't take care of themselves;
"Barbie doll" plastic surgery, and Botulism lips..
             Tattoos - Body Piercing 1284863816
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sun Jul 24, 2016 12:27 pm

Anorexia and bulimia are recognised serious mental disorders....hardly the same as deliberately popping in the local tat parlour to get an inked drawing on your body.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Sun Jul 24, 2016 12:36 pm

Idea

ANOREXIA and Bolimia are also being successfully treated via psychological counselling at specialised clinics...
Most of the time without resorting to medication, nor even worse psychiatric treatments..

A lot of dysmorphiamis self-inflicted by girls, and a small minority of boys, as they're growing up..
Peer group pressure is often a common causal factor.

Many people who have overcome Anorexia have confessed that admitted afterwards, that poor body image and pure selfishness had a lot to do with their problems..

Last edited by WhoseYourWolfie on Sun Jul 24, 2016 12:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sun Jul 24, 2016 12:48 pm

WhoseYourWolfie wrote:Idea

ANOREXIA and Bolimia are also being successfully treated via psychological counselling at specialised clinics...
Most of the time without resorting to medication, nor even worse psychiatric treatments..

A lot of dysmorphiamis self-inflicted by girls, and a small minority of boys, as they're growing up..
Peer group pressure is often a common causal factor.

Many people who have overcome Anorexia have confessed that admitted afterwards, that poor body image and pure selfishness had a lot to do with their problems..

Eating disorders can (sometimes) be successfully treated because they are now taken seriously, in the past it was considered vanity, it's a lot more deep seated than wanting to look like a model.

With real eating disorders (not faddy dieting) it's more about taking control of your life in the only way you can, often emanating from buried feelings that have carried on from childhood.

Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Sun Jul 24, 2016 12:54 pm

I knew a man in the Army, [Australian] who had his todger marked out in inches, when erect it swelled to show the 8 inch mark. That must have hurt, I reckon it was indelible pencil.
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Sun Jul 24, 2016 12:58 pm

Major wrote:
HoratioTarr wrote:

My daughter has tattoos.   She's not an arsehole.  She's beautiful.   Do I approve?   They're not my cup of tea, but I respect her wish to have them.  

A mutha wud say that, wudunt she?.

Of course. What would you do if your child got a tattoo? Disown them? Call them arseholes? My daughter has no children by different fathers and works as a PA for a large company. She's worked for most of her life and paid taxes like everyone else, just like I do. You judge someone on their tattoos. Just like you judge people on their mode of dress, skin colour, race and sexual orientation.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sun Jul 24, 2016 1:00 pm

Major wrote:There are council housing estates all over this island infested with unwed baby machine minguz with kids, whitees and non whitees.

I have to bleedin pay for them.

The muthuz should be forced to name the daddy and he MUST be made to pay for their upkeep where possible but the crunch comes when HE does not work, well, unless work is collecting his Methadone from the chemist.

It's true that some people use breeding as a career. Now and again we read of young men who brag about how many kids they have fathered to several different women, and obviously they don't pay for the upkeep for any of them.
Or women who have different kids to different men, living out their lives on benefits.

Personally I would stop child benefits at two children....other benefits could be given in food or energy vouchers.

Educate people before they set off on that path, and supply free birth control and encourage sterilisation to feckless parents.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sun Jul 24, 2016 1:02 pm

nicko wrote:I knew a man in the Army,    [Australian] who had his todger marked out in inches, when erect it swelled to show the 8 inch mark.    That must have hurt,  I reckon it was indelible pencil.

Hmmm....like all tattoos they don't look as good on an older body, pity him when his 8 inches cant stretch to half that. Laughing
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Sun Jul 24, 2016 1:09 pm

Iknow the feeling!
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down