NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Racism taking hold already

+13
Fuzzy Zack
@lex
Andy
'Wolfie
The Devil, You Know
Syl
Tommy Monk
nicko
Miffs2
Original Quill
eddie
Ben Reilly
Victorismyhero
17 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Racism taking hold already - Page 3 Empty Racism taking hold already

Post by Guest Sat Jun 25, 2016 3:58 pm

First topic message reminder :

Britian First have been holding demonstrations outside mosques and hurling abuse.

And these cards have been put through the letterboxes of Polish people in Huntingdon

Racism taking hold already - Page 3 ClyVOCpWIAAWFOX

Why the fuck should I be proud of a country that has descended to this level.

Little Englanders have their country back - Germany 1930s.   Damn them to hell

Back to top Go down

Racism taking hold already - Page 3 Empty Re: Racism taking hold already

Post by Ben Reilly Mon Jun 27, 2016 8:30 am

Lord Foul wrote:yeah.....we just keep having votes untill the faceless masters get their way....why bother voting...in fact why bother pretending there is any such thing as self determination..

why not admit it Ben ...you would sooner have a military enforced dictatorship..in reality

of course the eu isnt threatening military force...yet
oh no it just Ignores everyone and ploughs on regardles..cos as we all know the left know whats best for everyone.... Rolling Eyes

Did you read anything I wrote? I'm all for democracy. I would not want force to be used to make any nation go against its will.

But given the fact that many people apparently voted leave without knowing what they were voting for, I think another vote would be great. Like I said -- elections should be frequent. Things change rapidly, and if you truly don't want somebody making a decision that goes against the will of the people, frequent elections are the ticket.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 27, 2016 8:50 am

Ben Reilly wrote:
Lord Foul wrote:yeah.....we just keep having votes untill the faceless masters get their way....why bother voting...in fact why bother pretending there is any such thing as self determination..

why not admit it Ben ...you would sooner have a military enforced dictatorship..in reality

oh no it just Ignores everyone and ploughs on regardles..cos as we all know the left know whats best for everyone.... Rolling Eyes

Did you read anything I wrote? I'm all for democracy. I would not want force to be used to make any nation go against its will.

But given the fact that many people apparently voted leave without knowing what they were voting for, I think another vote would be great. Like I said -- elections should be frequent. Things change rapidly, and if you truly don't want somebody making a decision that goes against the will of the people, frequent elections are the ticket.

Where do you get this belief that people dead set on voting to leave, did not know what they were voting for?
Out of the two sets of voters the leavers knew exactly what they were voting for.
I mean how many people are you talking about here?
This is the problem with the left, they invent the most derisive claims, trying to claim they have the best interest of the people going off some hearsay claims in the media about some of the voters.
Even if a few thousand voted and did not know, that would not have made a blind bit of differnce to the outcome of the vote

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Mon Jun 27, 2016 9:28 am

trouble is ben...whilst yo can change your politicians like yo do your undewear...YOU CANT vote every 5 mins for in or out of something like the eu

and whilst YOU might think that voting is the answer to the EU's problems...

the faceless grey men dont think so

oh yes ...have an election and we will allow you to put in place a new set of "representatives"...that will do EXACTLY the same as the last lot...i.e as we tell them...we are the left and we know best.......
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Mon Jun 27, 2016 9:36 am

I'm having trouble catching up with all the new threads about Brexit, but was a link to this story ever posted?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 27, 2016 9:47 am

Lord Foul wrote:trouble is ben...whilst yo can change your politicians like yo do your undewear...YOU CANT vote every 5 mins for in or out of something like the eu

and whilst YOU might think that voting is the answer to the EU's problems...

the faceless grey men dont think so

oh yes ...have an election and we will allow you to put in place a new set of "representatives"...that will do EXACTLY the same as the last lot...i.e as we tell them...we are the left and we know best.......

That is what has come to make me wiew the left as derisive.
They are being led to believe they are or hold superior values, more than anyone else, that they simply view people as inferior to them,
Once a infection like this begins to spread and mutate into arrogance and loathing. It renders that lefty to a positon as no longer actually respenting any left wing values. Look at the evidence, where you see them promote inequality, promote discriminating against a people and nation, are prejudiced towards those they deem inferior to their views and beliefs, defend bad beliefs that conflict with the well being and equality of others, render persecuted minority groups of a lesser standing by defending bad beliefs that promote hate and inequality. The listed is endless that shows and proves that the lefties we are speaking with today, would not in anyway be seen as left wing 20 odd years ago, when there was actual left wing people who did stand for equality and left wing principles.

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Mon Jun 27, 2016 9:57 am

Shut up Didge, the yanks know what is best for our country, they keep telling us don't they?
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 27, 2016 10:00 am

Raggamuffin wrote:I'm having trouble catching up with all the new threads about Brexit, but was a link to this story ever posted?

Yes, look back at the thread

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Mon Jun 27, 2016 10:01 am

sassy wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:I'm having trouble catching up with all the new threads about Brexit, but was a link to this story ever posted?

Yes, look back at the thread

I have, but I can't see a link to a reputable source.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 27, 2016 10:16 am

Then you didn't look very hard, it was on the first page

http://www.cambridge-news.co.uk/reports-of-no-more-polish-vermin-signs-distributed-in-huntingdon/story-29443411-detail/story.html#4yEjq0oYwbdJyjvX.99

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Mon Jun 27, 2016 10:23 am

I think she means the beaten folks
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Mon Jun 27, 2016 10:24 am

like I said those cards are as likely to be a lefty plant as a far right wing job...

the left have form you know.....

ask Dr Kelly...oh wait...you cant......
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Mon Jun 27, 2016 10:28 am

sassy wrote:Then you didn't look very hard, it was on the first page

http://www.cambridge-news.co.uk/reports-of-no-more-polish-vermin-signs-distributed-in-huntingdon/story-29443411-detail/story.html#4yEjq0oYwbdJyjvX.99

Thank you. I admit I'm a little distracted at the moment and might miss some things.

However, is there is a link to your claim that Britain First have been hurling abuse outside mosques since the referendum?  Are you also claiming that it was Britain First who put up those cards and put them through letter boxes of Polish people? Actually, the article mentions one card being put through a letter box, and that was not the letter box belonging to a Polish person.

Can we also establish if such signs are racist or xenophobic? After all, if a Polish person is white, they're the same race as those who are allegedly putting up such signs, yes?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 27, 2016 10:30 am

Raggamuffin wrote:

Thank you. I admit I'm a little distracted at the moment and might miss some things.

However, is there is a link to your claim that Britain First have been hurling abuse outside mosques since the referendum?  Are you also claiming that it was Britain First who put up those cards and put them through letter boxes of Polish people? Actually, the article mentions one card being put through a letter box, and that was not the letter box belonging to a Polish person.

Can we also establish if such signs are racist or xenophobic? After all, if a Polish person is white, they're the same race as those who are allegedly putting up such signs, yes?

There is racism against the Irish and Jews for example, as its based on each being a racial group, an invented social construct.
So it would be viewed as racist.
Apart from that you raise some interesting points

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 27, 2016 10:33 am

Raggamuffin wrote:

You're welcome.   I think some against the Polish race is racist whatever their colour.   Afraid got no more time to talk, have a very sick grandson is ICU in Broomfield Hospital and on my way there again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Mon Jun 27, 2016 10:39 am

Didge wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

There is racism against the Irish and Jews for example, as its based on each being a racial group, an invented social construct.
So it would be viewed as racist.
Apart from that you raise some interesting points

So can we agree that negative comments and insults directed at English people are also racist?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Mon Jun 27, 2016 10:39 am

sassy wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

You're welcome.   I think some against the Polish race is racist whatever their colour.   Afraid got no more time to talk, have a very sick grandson is ICU in Broomfield Hospital and on my way there again.

OK. Sorry about your grandson, and I hope he's alright.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Mon Jun 27, 2016 10:44 am

Lord Foul wrote:of course here we go..round the roundabout again

sassy calling all those who voted leave "racist"   the usual lefty response to ANY dissent

use any one of "SIXHIRB"   kinda gets monotonous at times...but it ammusing to see then actually devalue the very thing they rely on to win any argument

One of my friends voted to leave, and he seems like a raging leftie to me. Laughing
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Mon Jun 27, 2016 1:28 pm

More than empirical evidence of racism Report on James O'Brian LBC show that even the Murdoch lackey Adam Bolton had experienced outright racism, which was witnessed by him family. Not sure old Roopert will be too happy about his admission.
Andy
Andy
Poet Laureate & Traveling Bard of NewsFix

Location : Winning the fight to drain the swamp of far right extremists.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Mon Jun 27, 2016 2:20 pm

Ben Reilly wrote:

But given the fact that many people apparently voted leave without knowing what they were voting for
, I think another vote would be great. Like I said -- elections should be frequent. Things change rapidly, and if you truly don't want somebody making a decision that goes against the will of the people, frequent elections are the ticket.

That is pure bullshit!!!

It is most of the Remainians who didn't know what they were voting for!!!

And whipped into doing so by a campaign of lies and fear mongering!!!
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Mon Jun 27, 2016 4:49 pm

sassy wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Sorry to hear about your Grandson Sassy, I hope everything goes well.

Re the racism since the vote to leave....it's disgusting. I imagine the people who are carrying it out have always been nasty towards immigrants, for some reason the vote to leave has spurred them on to show their hatred.

Hopefully the police will stamp it out quickly.....abusing people is not what this is about for the overwhelming majority of decent people.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Mon Jun 27, 2016 7:36 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:
Ben Reilly wrote:

But given the fact that many people apparently voted leave without knowing what they were voting for
, I think another vote would be great. Like I said -- elections should be frequent. Things change rapidly, and if you truly don't want somebody making a decision that goes against the will of the people, frequent elections are the ticket.

That is pure bullshit!!!

"Remainian" is a clever term whipped up by Brexiteers to associate the Remain side with those filthy Romanians, isn't it? I'd rub your head but I have this aversion to touching slime ...
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 27, 2016 7:49 pm

Ben Reilly wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:

That is pure bullshit!!!

"Remainian" is a clever term whipped up by Brexiteers to associate the Remain side with those filthy Romanians, isn't it? I'd rub your head but I have this aversion to touching slime ...

So this is a prime example of the new type of racism, looking down on others as inferior based on their views and we see this constantly from the left. As I have stated before countries like Sweden work well because left and right put aside their differences for better will of ther people, the US lefties are just full of hate and distain for people showing the worst double standards. Of which its no surpise their is so much disharmony in the US

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Mon Jun 27, 2016 7:50 pm

You couldn't reach my head from all the way up there from your fake 'moral high ground'... looking down at us lowly peasants...
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 27, 2016 8:01 pm

Syl wrote:
sassy wrote:

Re the racism since the vote to leave....it's disgusting. I imagine the people who are carrying it out have always been nasty towards immigrants, for some reason the vote to leave has spurred them on to show their hatred.

Hopefully the police will stamp it out quickly.....abusing people is not what this is about for the overwhelming majority of decent people.

Thanks Syl.   It's still touch and go.  He got what he thought was flu at the same time as hay fever, very sore throat, coughed really badly.   Turns out it was pneumonia and he coughed a hole in his lung, caused a pneumothorax, also tore his gullet.  Air was coming out of his lungs, he ended up with one side of his chest and neck swollen, like rice krispies under his skin, lips and fingernails blue.  The paramedic who came was brilliant apparently as it's a very rare condition and he recognised it.  He's on iv antibiotics and steriods, a canula in his wrist so they can take arterial blood every hour as his blood oxygen keeps going through the floor.  He got a bit better, then had a relapse after they put a camera down his throat.  However, they think the hole is slowly healing, but can tear again so they are having to be really careful, he is only allowed sips of soup and juice.   Apparently it sometimes happens to tall thin boys, but they don't know why.   Going to be a long haul I think.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Mon Jun 27, 2016 8:14 pm

Poor lad... i wish him well!
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 27, 2016 8:19 pm

Thank you Tommy, he's only 20 bless him.  It's a bit of a round trip from Norfolk to Chelmsford every day.

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Mon Jun 27, 2016 8:22 pm

We are all praying for his speedy recovery. You Sassies are made of tough stuff and true grit!
Andy
Andy

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Guest Mon Jun 27, 2016 8:24 pm

Thank you Stormee

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 27, 2016 8:25 pm

Handy Andy wrote:We are all praying for his speedy recovery. You Sassies are made of tough stuff and true grit!

Thanks HA.  He's the quiet one of the family, very determined underneath though.

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Mon Jun 27, 2016 8:29 pm

Family illness's put this political shit into perspective.
That said, with the lies that have been spun,and with the knowledge that  the £350million /week will no longer be going to the NHS,  but into the Brexit fighting fund,  who is to say they will now renage on their promise that the NHS is safe in their hands.
Expect it to be privatised within 3 years, and the A&E receptionist will be taking your private insurance or credit card details before admitting you.
Andy
Andy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 27, 2016 8:36 pm

Handy Andy wrote:Family illness's put this political shit into perspective.
That said, with the lies that have been spun,and with the knowledge that  the £350million /week will no longer be going to the NHS,  but into the Brexit fighting fund,  who is to say they will now renage on their promise that the NHS is safe in their hands.
Expect it to be privatised within 3 years, and the A&E receptionist will be taking your private insurance or credit card details before admitting you.

Have to say, that really, really worries me.   The Brexit webpage has been stripped and all their promises taken off it would you believe.   Well, I expect you would!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 27, 2016 9:37 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 27, 2016 9:38 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Mon Jun 27, 2016 9:41 pm

Best wishes sassy X
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 27, 2016 9:45 pm

eddie wrote:Best wishes sassy X

Thanks Eds x

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Mon Jun 27, 2016 11:33 pm

sassy wrote:
Syl wrote:

Thanks Syl.   It's still touch and go.  He got what he thought was flu at the same time as hay fever, very sore throat, coughed really badly.   Turns out it was pneumonia and he coughed a hole in his lung, caused a pneumothorax, also tore his gullet.  Air was coming out of his lungs, he ended up with one side of his chest and neck swollen, like rice krispies under his skin, lips and fingernails blue.  The paramedic who came was brilliant apparently as it's a very rare condition and he recognised it.  He's on iv antibiotics and steriods, a canula in his wrist so they can take arterial blood every hour as his blood oxygen keeps going through the floor.  He got a bit better, then had a relapse after they put a camera down his throat.  However, they think the hole is slowly healing, but can tear again so they are having to be really careful, he is only allowed sips of soup and juice.   Apparently it sometimes happens to tall thin boys, but they don't know why.   Going to be a long haul I think.

Does he have Marfan syndrome?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 27, 2016 11:51 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
sassy wrote:

Hi rags had actually gome to bed, read your reply on phone. No apparently it can happen spontaneously to boys between 18 and 25 who are tall and thin and they don't know why. Apparently if it happens once chances are will happen again which is not good.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Mon Jun 27, 2016 11:53 pm

sassy wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Hi rags had actually gome to bed, read your reply on phone. No apparently it can happen spontaneously to boys between 18 and 25 who are tall and thin and they don't know why. Apparently if it happens once chances are will happen again which is not good.

OK. It was just a thought. People with Marfan Syndrome are often tall and thin, and they can have problems with their lungs.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 27, 2016 11:55 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
sassy wrote:

OK. It was just a thought. People with Marfan Syndrome are often tall and thin, and they can have problems with their lungs.

I just read up on it thanks very much. He doesn't appear to have any of the other symptoms though

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Jun 28, 2016 12:00 am

sassy wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

I just read up on it thanks very much.  He doesn't appear to have any of the other symptoms though

You're welcome. Hope he's better soon anyway.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 28, 2016 12:01 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
sassy wrote:

I just read up on it thanks very much.  He doesn't appear to have any of the other symptoms though

You're welcome. Hope he's better soon anyway.

Thanks

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Tue Jun 28, 2016 6:37 am

Hi sass, just read about your Grandson, sorry to hear about his problem. I have one Grandson with one Kidney and that one is not working properly, and another born with just one. So I know how you worry about him. I'M sure he will get better, Good luck to him and yourself.
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Tue Jun 28, 2016 2:01 pm

sassy wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Just read this. Hope he gets better quickly, as I'm sure he will. Stay strong.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Tue Jun 28, 2016 8:10 pm

sassy wrote:
Syl wrote:

Oh Sassy that sounds like a nightmare for him, you, and all the family.
God bless him, and I sincerely hope he makes a full and speedy recovery.
My own grandson is 19 ...I cant imagine the worry you are going through.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Tue Jun 28, 2016 8:17 pm

this was found pinned to a polish club in  Llanelli

Racism taking hold already - Page 3 Cl9QrZHWkAAqUSW

admirable sentiments, probably not reported on mainstream news
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Tue Jun 28, 2016 8:27 pm

Lord Foul wrote:oh ...I nearly forget

one thing about those rather nasty cards.....

is this a known "modus operandi" of any far right group??

I only ask becasue its relatively easy to do...its very anonymous

and hateful though it is...relatively harmless....

Makes me wonder if it isnt some lefty playing "lets stir things up and CREATE an excuse to whinge"....I wouldnt put it past some of them.....

lefties are NOT fluffy happy go lucky bunnies
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Wed Jun 29, 2016 2:44 pm

This video was put on YouTube yesterday and has had over 100,000 views
A racist incident on a Manchester tram......now if this was the norm in the city I live in I would be ashamed of being born and bred here, it isn't, and GMP have reported that since we voted out there has been no increase in racist attacks or complaints in greater Manchester.

These pathetic children are racist morons, sadly they have no intellect to work out why.
They would have been so before  last Thursday, and no doubt till someone knocks it out of them (soon I hope) they will remain the same. Rolling Eyes

Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Jun 29, 2016 4:03 pm

Of course Syl.

Everyone KNOWS that you don't stereotype people.

It's like saying all Muslims are terrorists. Basketball
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Wed Jun 29, 2016 4:06 pm

The point is that isolated incidents like this happen and never get media attention. Now every incident will be blown up and put down to Brexit.

Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next