NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teachers 'should tell pupils to stop fasting during Ramadan'

+3
Fuzzy Zack
'Wolfie
eddie
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Teachers 'should tell pupils to stop fasting during Ramadan'  - Page 2 Empty Teachers 'should tell pupils to stop fasting during Ramadan'

Post by Guest Thu Apr 21, 2016 12:54 pm

First topic message reminder :

Teachers should tell Muslim schoolchildren  to break Ramadan fast if they fear health issues will hurt exam results, new guidance has suggested.

Children should be told that extra devotions are "voluntary" whereas "exams are obligatory" and advised not to stay up “all night praying” to avoid being too tired, according to advice published by the Associations of School and College Leaders (ASCL). The advice followed fears that Muslim students may be suffering from dehydration or hunger when they take crucial exams this summer as it overlaps with Ramadan, when Muslims fast during daylight hours. Ramadan has been gradually moving into the summer exams season in England - which runs from the end of May and throughout most of June - over the last few years and will do so for the next few years. This year the period when Muslims observe fasting will fall between June 6 and July 5, which coincides when many of the summer exams take place for the first time in more than three decades.
In light of this shift, ASCL, together with Islamic scholars, imams and chaplains has published unprecedented advice where the health of children is placed above religious considerations during the exam season.

'Children should stop fasting if there are signs of dehydration'

ASCL, which represents more than 18,000 head teachers and college leaders, said: “If the school notices signs of dehydration or exhaustion then the child should be asked if they are fasting and advised to terminate the fast immediately by drinking some water.

“They can be reassured that in this situation Islamic rulings allow them to break their fast and make it up later.”

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/education/2016/04/19/teachers-should-tell-pupils-to-stop-fasting-during-ramadan/

Back to top Go down

Teachers 'should tell pupils to stop fasting during Ramadan'  - Page 2 Empty Re: Teachers 'should tell pupils to stop fasting during Ramadan'

Post by Guest Fri Apr 22, 2016 3:38 am

didge wrote:Teachers should tell Muslim schoolchildren  to break Ramadan fast if they fear health issues will hurt exam results, new guidance has suggested.

Children should be told that extra devotions are "voluntary" whereas "exams are obligatory" and advised not to stay up “all night praying” to avoid being too tired, according to advice published by the Associations of School and College Leaders (ASCL). The advice followed fears that Muslim students may be suffering from dehydration or hunger when they take crucial exams this summer as it overlaps with Ramadan, when Muslims fast during daylight hours. Ramadan has been gradually moving into the summer exams season in England - which runs from the end of May and throughout most of June - over the last few years and will do so for the next few years. This year the period when Muslims observe fasting will fall between June 6 and July 5, which coincides when many of the summer exams take place for the first time in more than three decades.
In light of this shift, ASCL, together with Islamic scholars, imams and chaplains has published unprecedented advice where the health of children is placed above religious considerations during the exam season.

ASCL, which represents more than 18,000 head teachers and college leaders, said: “If the school notices signs of dehydration or exhaustion then the child should be asked if they are fasting and advised to terminate the fast immediately by drinking some water.

“They can be reassured that in this situation Islamic rulings allow them to break their fast and make it up later.”

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/education/2016/04/19/teachers-should-tell-pupils-to-stop-fasting-during-ramadan/
Wait a cotton-pick'n minute; we've had our notorious #1,  'I HATE Muslims and THEIR WAY OF CONTROLING THEIR WOMEN AND TELL THEM WHAT TO WEAR', saying something 'HUMAN/COMPASSION' about the youth and their fasting during a Muslim Holiday Teachers 'should tell pupils to stop fasting during Ramadan'  - Page 2 Thud-faint-smiley-emoticon

Shocked --- color me gob-smacked and just Teachers 'should tell pupils to stop fasting during Ramadan'  - Page 2 Jaw-drop-smiley-emoticon  ...did someone give Didgy-doooer a frontal lobotomy and now he's a empathic/emotionally connected/has some true feelings for a Muslim faith group of people? 

And then I started reading all of his vile/vitriolic rants at his fellow members and knew...NOPE, he's just pissed that he's not getting accolades for his mental dribble and piss poor method of persuasion {which is his usual method of post & attack} Suspect

But here's my thoughts on this situation; this Muslim Ramadan Holiday has been going on since 600A.D
Ramadan is celebrated by 1 billion Muslims worldwide. But if you’re not one of them, you may not know what the holiday is about. From being kind to those less fortunate, to putting a cap on lying, the holiday has a lot of great principles to offer—no matter what your religion.
First, the basics: Ramadan is the ninth month of the Islamic calendar, which was first penned in about 600 A.D. The Islamic calendar is lunar, not solar, and unlike a holiday like Christmas (which falls on the same date every year) Ramadan begins on a different date each year—whenever the first sliver of the crescent moon, in the ninth month, appears.
For kids, the most striking thing about Ramadan is the fasting. People who celebrate the holiday eat only when it’s dark outside. From the first light of dawn, until the sun goes down, Muslims don’t eat or drink anything. For kids, the concept of no food can be hard to swallow! But not eating anything gives Muslims time to focus on other things
And since this Muslim Holiday won't fall on the same date range every year...wouldn't it behoove the academic organizations to CUT THEM SOME SLACK and have the testing done at some other date/time/place?  Teachers 'should tell pupils to stop fasting during Ramadan'  - Page 2 2190311264

Because as a "NON-CATHOLIC", I spent 8 yrs of grammar school and 4 years of high school being fed 'FISH ON FRIDAY'; and we weren't ever offered any meal substitutions because of our hatred of that FAKE FISH... Teachers 'should tell pupils to stop fasting during Ramadan'  - Page 2 Barfing Noooooo, eat what you paid for or have peanut butter and crackers!!!

Back to top Go down

Teachers 'should tell pupils to stop fasting during Ramadan'  - Page 2 Empty Re: Teachers 'should tell pupils to stop fasting during Ramadan'

Post by eddie Fri Apr 22, 2016 8:21 am

eddie wrote:EEEEK>>>>>I SCREWED UP...again...sorry edds......

eddie wrote something like this

Vic have you ever fasted over a period of time......

eddie stop twisting the facts of the matter to suit....

WHATEVER benefits accrue from fasting over time  in the short term the evidence is that it causes lack of concentration, lowered hazard perception and a coresponding increase in accidents...both "generally" and specifically in regards to RTA's

I can tell you from personl experience ..if I miss breakfast i'm moody and irritable...lunch I can happily skip, dinner(or tea  if you wish) again I have to have SOMETHING...

afters 14 hrs or so without food I'd be a menace on the road

Its bloody ridiculous...and totally unnecessary....and puts everyone else at risk to appease a few ......oh never mind.....

Vic that's skipping a meal. I'm taking about eating the right things (so no sugar drop) and fasting properly.

I do it at least one day a week, and also two days a month (for hormonal reasons and I'm not hungry so it hardly matters) and I can tell you my skin, hair, general health, is fantastic.

It's a well-known fact that people over-eat, we eat with our eyes and taste buds.

Fasting is really good for ŷou - I DO NOT MEAN SKIPPING A MEAL OR DIETING!!

Proper fasting: sharpens your mind absolutely
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 22, 2016 9:01 am

sassy wrote:
didge wrote:

Really, at any point have I even mentioned Islam in any of this?
No
Showing how warped and paranoid you are

I have stated many times I stand firmly with progressive and secular Muslims who want to see change, not that has anything to do with this but shows you are full of shit sassy, as all you can do is jump on threads and slag people off

Now jog on you ugly old bat

Only just read this.   What a crock of shit.  You think people don't know your agenda by now.

And didge - yoom so ugly mirrors crack at the thought of you looking in them lol

Again considering you have been exposed for being left wing racist scum, I do not care what you think

My points easily reason you are an idiot daily

I care for children and children fasting are at higher risks, especially when the days of light are 16.5 hours in June

Now unless you have anything intelligent to say, jog the fuck on you ugly Medusa head

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 22, 2016 9:04 am

sassy wrote:They don't fast.  If you are sick, old or pregnant or a child you simply don't have to do it.   You don't have to anyway.  Ramadan is to test yourself and prove to yourself that you can overcome.

So how do you explain many Muslims world over end up in hospital?

I suppose this does not matter to you?

The point is some go to extreme lengths to fast which can be dangerous and pointing this out is trying to help people where fuckwits like you would rather they suffer

Just think about that the next time you turn someone to stone just by looking at them

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 22, 2016 9:08 am

4EVER2 wrote:
didge wrote:Teachers should tell Muslim schoolchildren  to break Ramadan fast if they fear health issues will hurt exam results, new guidance has suggested.

Wait a cotton-pick'n minute; we've had our notorious #1,  'I HATE Muslims and THEIR WAY OF CONTROLING THEIR WOMEN AND TELL THEM WHAT TO WEAR', saying something 'HUMAN/COMPASSION' about the youth and their fasting during a Muslim Holiday Teachers 'should tell pupils to stop fasting during Ramadan'  - Page 2 Thud-faint-smiley-emoticon

Because as a "NON-CATHOLIC", I spent 8 yrs of grammar school and 4 years of high school being fed 'FISH ON FRIDAY'; and we weren't ever offered any meal substitutions because of our hatred of that FAKE FISH... Teachers 'should tell pupils to stop fasting during Ramadan'  - Page 2 Barfing Noooooo, eat what you paid for or have peanut butter and crackers!!!

What a rantafon from the forum cuckoo head as nobody has stated for them not to fast or that they should not fast, again brainless dicks like you instead invent lies, being that you are sassy's alter ego anyway

Listen you dumb fuckwit, this is about where even Muslims themselves are warning of the dangers.

Please explain to me why you are showing anti-Muslim bigotry against Muslim experts who are warning off this?

This came from many of them advising of where the safety of children comes over belief system and it astounds me ignorant fuckwits like you would rather place the health of children at risk, just in case you might offend someone due to their faith.

Its idiots like you that really have not a clue

Accident and emergency cases
An increased number of Muslims attended the Accident and Emergency department of a British hospital during the month of Ramadan compared to similar time periods before and after Ramadan (Langford et al, 1994). This finding may be the result of the mood changes (Afifi, 1997; Kadri et al, 2000;Roky et al, 2000) and decrease in cognitive function (Ali & Amir, 1989) resulting from the alteration in dietary habit during Ramadan. Interestingly, a retrospective examination of all road traffic casualties seen at a local hospital in Al-Ain City, United Arab Emirates, over a 12-month period, found that there was a greater number of injuries during Ramadan than during other months (Bener et al, 1992).

http://www.nature.com/ejcn/journal/v57/n2s/full/1601899a.html

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Fri Apr 22, 2016 9:31 am

eddie wrote:

WHATEVER benefits accrue from fasting over time  in the short term the evidence is that it causes lack of concentration, lowered hazard perception and a coresponding increase in accidents...both "generally" and specifically in regards to RTA's

I can tell you from personl experience ..if I miss breakfast i'm moody and irritable...lunch I can happily skip, dinner(or tea  if you wish) again I have to have SOMETHING...

Its bloody ridiculous...and totally unnecessary....and puts everyone else at risk to appease a few ......oh never mind.....

Vic that's skipping a meal. I'm taking about eating the right things (so no sugar drop) and fasting properly.

I do it at least one day a week, and also two days a month (for hormonal reasons and I'm not hungry so it hardly matters) and I can tell you my skin, hair, general health, is fantastic.

It's a well-known fact that people over-eat, we eat with our eyes and taste buds.

and then you start believing in conspiracy theories..... Razz
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Fri Apr 22, 2016 9:37 am

4EVER2 wrote:

Shocked --- color me gob-smacked and just Teachers 'should tell pupils to stop fasting during Ramadan'  - Page 2 Jaw-drop-smiley-emoticon  ...did someone give Didgy-doooer a frontal lobotomy and now he's a empathic/emotionally connected/has some true feelings for a Muslim faith group of people? 

And then I started reading all of his vile/vitriolic rants at his fellow members and knew...NOPE, he's just pissed that he's not getting accolades for his mental dribble and piss poor method of persuasion {which is his usual method of post & attack} Suspect

But here's my thoughts on this situation; this Muslim Ramadan Holiday has been going on since 600A.D
Ramadan is celebrated by 1 billion Muslims worldwide. But if you’re not one of them, you may not know what the holiday is about. From being kind to those less fortunate, to putting a cap on lying, the holiday has a lot of great principles to offer—no matter what your religion.
First, the basics: Ramadan is the ninth month of the Islamic calendar, which was first penned in about 600 A.D. The Islamic calendar is lunar, not solar, and unlike a holiday like Christmas (which falls on the same date every year) Ramadan begins on a different date each year—whenever the first sliver of the crescent moon, in the ninth month, appears.
For kids, the most striking thing about Ramadan is the fasting. People who celebrate the holiday eat only when it’s dark outside. From the first light of dawn, until the sun goes down, Muslims don’t eat or drink anything. For kids, the concept of no food can be hard to swallow! But not eating anything gives Muslims time to focus on other things
And since this Muslim Holiday won't fall on the same date range every year...wouldn't it behoove the academic organizations to CUT THEM SOME SLACK and have the testing done at some other date/time/place?  Teachers 'should tell pupils to stop fasting during Ramadan'  - Page 2 2190311264

Why the hell should WE, once again, have OUR "system" thrown into chaos/incur significant costs .....just to oblige a (so we are told) insignificant minority who follow some outlandish religious practice?????

IF they come to live HERE...they abide by OUR way....simples....and if THEIR religious practices put them at a disadvantage thats tough, its NOT down to US to once again bend over backward, stump up the costs and oblige.....IF they dont like it they can damn well either ....not come in the first place OR feck off somewhere that WILL oblige em....
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 22, 2016 9:39 am

didge wrote:
sassy wrote:

Only just read this.   What a crock of shit.  You think people don't know your agenda by now.

And didge - yoom so ugly mirrors crack at the thought of you looking in them lol

Again considering you have been exposed for being left wing racist scum, I do not care what you think

I care for children and children fasting are at higher risks, especially when the days of light are 16.5 hours in June

Now unless you have anything intelligent to say, jog the fuck on you ugly Medusa head

There, there, getting wound up already isn't going to lead to a good day, now is it lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 am

sassy wrote:
didge wrote:

There, there, getting wound up already isn't going to lead to a good day, now is it lol

How can i ever be wound up by you medusa?

Karma comes to those who are racist scum and you know karma has come to you due to your hate

You have to live with that. Not me

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 22, 2016 9:42 am

Happy Friday Dodge, take a chill pill lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 22, 2016 9:43 am

sassy wrote:Happy Friday Dodge, take a chill pill lol

It was great utill you turned to stone half the people on the forum

Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 22, 2016 9:44 am

Ah, did you enjoy talking to Stormee, two peas in a pod together lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 22, 2016 9:45 am

lol Stromee?

Your paranoia gets worse by the minute

He dislikes me as much as he hates you lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 22, 2016 9:47 am

He shouldn't, he has no reason, you are both members of Britain First aren't you?   You must have you badge by now lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 22, 2016 9:48 am

sassy wrote:He shouldn't, he has no reason, you are both members of Britain First aren't you?   You must have you badge by now lol

Well being as you both are racist you share far more in common together.

I am not racist unlike you

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 22, 2016 9:49 am

Hey guys, wanna read a brilliant joke, dodge just posted one!!!!!

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 22, 2016 9:50 am

That sassy is a joke?

lol!

Yeh is brilliant I know

Teachers 'should tell pupils to stop fasting during Ramadan'  - Page 2 1716015268

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 22, 2016 11:00 am

Lord Foul = Forum RottweilerWhy the hell should WE, once again, have OUR "system" thrown into chaos/incur significant costs .....just to oblige a (so we are told) insignificant minority who follow some outlandish religious practice?????

IF they come to live HERE...they abide by OUR way....simples....and if THEIR religious practices put them at a disadvantage thats tough, its NOT down to US to once again bend over backward, stump up the costs and oblige.....IF they dont like it they can damn well either ....not come in the first place OR feck off somewhere that WILL oblige em....
Hmmmm, it seems that the article was pulled into this community by a easily hysteria driven member and the article was generated by a 'concern for this generations scholastic scores'... No 
Did you miss the POINT that it's NOT THE Muslims asking for special treatment Teachers 'should tell pupils to stop fasting during Ramadan'  - Page 2 2190311264
Just say'n...be aware of the people behind the 'AGENDA'... Suspect

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 22, 2016 11:02 am

4EVER2 wrote:
Lord Foul = Forum RottweilerWhy the hell should WE, once again, have OUR "system" thrown into chaos/incur significant costs .....just to oblige a (so we are told) insignificant minority who follow some outlandish religious practice?????

Hmmmm, it seems that the article was pulled into this community by a easily hysteria driven member and the article was generated by a 'concern for this generations scholastic scores'... No 
Did you miss the POINT that it's NOT THE Muslims asking for special treatment Teachers 'should tell pupils to stop fasting during Ramadan'  - Page 2 2190311264

So you actually bothered to finally read it and thus admit to your ranting previously was born from the worst paranoia then?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 22, 2016 11:02 am

4EVER2 wrote:

Nail, head lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 22, 2016 11:05 am

sassy wrote:
4EVER2 wrote:

Nail, head lol

nail has missed by a long margin.
As what medical knowledge do parents have on the risks, when again many are hospitalized each year.
Again the paranoia of those driven by false charges of the nonsense claim of Islamophobia, think there is another agenda, when its clearly based on safeguarding children
Only the idiotic left would think otherwise

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 22, 2016 11:11 am

During the month of Ramadan, ADULT Muslims fast from dusk until dawn, unless they are ill, pregnant, or diabetic, breastfeeding, or traveling.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 22, 2016 11:13 am

sassy wrote:During the month of Ramadan, ADULT Muslims fast from dusk until dawn, unless they are ill, pregnant, or diabetic, breastfeeding, or traveling.

And yet each year many are hospitalized

What does that tell you?

That some go to far and should break their fast when it can be overdone, especially as within the UK when the daylight hours is far longer than many Muslim majority countries.

Does this point not compute in that head of yours?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 22, 2016 11:14 am

Every year thousands of young people are hospitalised by drink, what does that tell you lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 22, 2016 11:14 am

Also its from dawn to sunset you idiot

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 22, 2016 11:16 am

sassy wrote:Every year thousands of young people are hospitalised by drink, what does that tell you lol

Are you really that stupid

So now you are making a laughing matter of people dehydrated, suffering confusion, headaches, all of which could happen to children taking vital examples

People like you should come with warning over how utterly dumb you are

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 22, 2016 11:19 am

BTW Dodge, you do know Ramadan is not the same time every year and is not always during exam time?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 22, 2016 11:21 am

sassy wrote:BTW Dodge, you do know Ramadan is not the same time every year and is not always during exam time?

Really Sassy, wow, as if I did not know that

Talk about avoiding the main points, again

Nobody said it was the same time each year, but for this year it falls within the exams taking place or had this escaped you

Holy crap on a cracker

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 22, 2016 11:23 am

Holy crap?   From an atheist lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 22, 2016 11:23 am

sassy wrote:Holy crap?   From an atheist lol!

Irony lost again I see by the term crap lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 22, 2016 11:26 am

Irony lost again I see by the term holy lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 22, 2016 11:28 am

sassy wrote:Irony lost again I see by the term holy lol

Teachers 'should tell pupils to stop fasting during Ramadan'  - Page 2 3489511464

So funny how you are so dumb

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 22, 2016 11:33 am

So funny how you are SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much dumber lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 22, 2016 11:34 am

sassy wrote:So funny how you are SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much dumber lol

Seriously is that the best come back you can come up with lol.

Pat yourself on the head and give yourself a treat..

Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 22, 2016 11:35 am

didge wrote:
4EVER2 wrote:
So you actually bothered to finally read it and thus admit to your ranting previously was born from the worst paranoia then?
Aaaaaand once again...Didgy-doooer became OBTUSE and missed my entire first post and the quoted articles and the MEANING/POINT of my remarks. 
You and little Tommy, would be an interesting study session on just how is it possible to be so absolutely STUPID and yet so like minded too!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 22, 2016 11:37 am

didge wrote:
sassy wrote:So funny how you are SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much dumber lol

Seriously is that the best come back you can come up with lol.

Pat yourself on the head and give yourself a treat..

Razz

Oh I will darlink, because dumb must look so far above you it must be so depressing lol

Happy Friday Dodge, packing in early and playing golf this pm? lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 22, 2016 11:39 am

4EVER2 wrote:
didge wrote:
Aaaaaand once again...Didgy-doooer became OBTUSE and missed my entire first post and the quoted articles and the MEANING/POINT of my remarks. 
You and little Tommy, would be an interesting study session on just how is it possible to be so absolutely STUPID and yet so like minded too!

Cut them some slack?

So all the other kids then have to lose time over studying, as there is a small time window to get all information taught to then sit exams

"Right, sorry you failed your exams kid, but you were not to know you were dehydrated"

The ignorance that ouses from this numpty is staggering

If its hot this year, this is likely to happen as warned the other year in Dubai

Fasting Muslims are being encouraged to avoid heat exhaustion by drinking enough water between sunset and sunrise.

Every year doctors’ surgeries and hospitals treat patients suffering from the effects of heat exhaustion caused by water and salt depletion, said Dr Wafa Ayesha, director of clinical nutrition at the Dubai Health Authority.

“We have so many complaints and cases in our hospitals every Ramadan,” she said.

“We are fasting for around 15 hours, and if we don’t drink enough water our body reacts.

“It takes a loss of only 1 to 2 per cent of our body water to cause dehydration, which is very dangerous to the body.”

Symptoms include feeling weak, confused, dizziness, nausea, headache and a fast heartbeat.

“All these are signs of having a lack of water,” said Dr Ayesha.

“When people talk to you, you are somewhere else. You are not concentrating on what people are saying.”

Without proper intervention, heat exhaustion can progress to heatstroke, which can damage the brain and other vital organs.

http://www.nhs.uk/Livewell/Healthyramadan/Pages/faqs.aspx

Now imagine a student feeling any of those symptoms during their major exams

You can always count on a regressive lefty to spout bullshit lol

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri Apr 22, 2016 12:08 pm

Lord Foul wrote:
eddie wrote:

and then you start believing in conspiracy theories..... Razz

Vic, Meat is making you muddled. I have always said I don't know anything for sure and I am always open to every side I read.

I think that makes me less closed-minded than you. Razz
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2