NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teachers Submitted The Most Stupid Question A Student Has Ever Asked. I Can't Stop Laughing!

Go down

Teachers Submitted The Most Stupid Question A Student Has Ever Asked. I Can't Stop Laughing!  Empty Teachers Submitted The Most Stupid Question A Student Has Ever Asked. I Can't Stop Laughing!

Post by Guest Sat Jan 28, 2017 3:16 am

They say there's no such thing as a stupid question. Well, let's take a look at some of these questions submitted by teachers...

Teachers Submitted The Most Stupid Question A Student Has Ever Asked. I Can't Stop Laughing!  4oo3w-teacher-dumb-questions-1

"I've never seen a class laugh that hard before."

Teachers Submitted The Most Stupid Question A Student Has Ever Asked. I Can't Stop Laughing!  Cnlrb-teacher-dumb-questions-7

Well, can he?

Teachers Submitted The Most Stupid Question A Student Has Ever Asked. I Can't Stop Laughing!  3ieda-teacher-dumb-questions-2

desc

Teachers Submitted The Most Stupid Question A Student Has Ever Asked. I Can't Stop Laughing!  9hkjb-teacher-dumb-questions-4

He was 16 years old.

Teachers Submitted The Most Stupid Question A Student Has Ever Asked. I Can't Stop Laughing!  Aqizo-teacher-dumb-questions-5

He was 26 and very serious. He also referred to semicolons as "imitation periods."

Teachers Submitted The Most Stupid Question A Student Has Ever Asked. I Can't Stop Laughing!  Xzr2q-teacher-dumb-questions-6

Behind it?

Teachers Submitted The Most Stupid Question A Student Has Ever Asked. I Can't Stop Laughing!  5gsu9-teacher-dumb-questions-8

Yes, up on Macaroni Hill!

Teachers Submitted The Most Stupid Question A Student Has Ever Asked. I Can't Stop Laughing!  1nnc9-teacher-dumb-questions-9

Really big anchors.

Teachers Submitted The Most Stupid Question A Student Has Ever Asked. I Can't Stop Laughing!  Ldkoy-teacher-dumb-questions-10

The kids was 15.

Teachers Submitted The Most Stupid Question A Student Has Ever Asked. I Can't Stop Laughing!  8rm0y-teacher-dumb-questions-11

Bears, beets, Battlestar Galactica. One of these things is not real. You decide.

Teachers Submitted The Most Stupid Question A Student Has Ever Asked. I Can't Stop Laughing!  073ii-teacher-dumb-questions-12

Brilliant.

Teachers Submitted The Most Stupid Question A Student Has Ever Asked. I Can't Stop Laughing!  0e2yl-teacher-dumb-questions-3

The logic is sound on that one.

Read more at http://www.sunnyskyz.com/blog/1982/Teachers-Submitted-The-Most-Stupid-Question-A-Student-Has-Ever-Asked-I-Can-t-Stop-Laughing-#sAJfXKGEFrK4Rx2f.99

Back to top Go down