NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Top grammar school bans teachers from calling its pupils 'girls' in case it offends transgender children

+3
magica
Syl
HoratioTarr
7 posters

Go down

Top grammar school bans teachers from calling its pupils 'girls' in case it offends transgender children   Empty Top grammar school bans teachers from calling its pupils 'girls' in case it offends transgender children

Post by Guest Wed Jan 10, 2018 9:43 am

[*]Altrincham Grammar School for Girls banning teachers from calling pupils 'girl'

[*]Instead, staff will be forced to use 'gender-neutral language' whilst at school

[*]Move dismissed as 'ridiculous' and 'potty' given the word is in the school's title

[*]School bosses have confirmed there are no plans to change the school's name

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5252471/Top-grammar-school-bans-calling-pupils-girls.html#ixzz53m0ZK1qs 
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Back to top Go down

Top grammar school bans teachers from calling its pupils 'girls' in case it offends transgender children   Empty Re: Top grammar school bans teachers from calling its pupils 'girls' in case it offends transgender children

Post by HoratioTarr Wed Jan 10, 2018 1:13 pm

They must sit around the 'boardroom' table shitting themselves about getting sued if they don't jump through the leftie liberal PC hoops being set before them.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Top grammar school bans teachers from calling its pupils 'girls' in case it offends transgender children   Empty Re: Top grammar school bans teachers from calling its pupils 'girls' in case it offends transgender children

Post by Syl Wed Jan 10, 2018 2:26 pm

The word "GIRLS" remains emblazoned on the sign yet the word may not be uttered once entered. silent

I think it must be raging dyke type lesbians who are making these ridiculous rules and ramming them down everyones throats.
If anyone is offended...tough...I am offended that the word 'gir'l applied to a girl is becoming offensive to some. Rolling Eyes
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by magica Wed Jan 10, 2018 2:42 pm

I agree Syl. I'm a women not a thing. This is going too far, girls are girls. I hate to see how things will be in years to come, the world's gone pc mad
magica
magica
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Wed Jan 10, 2018 2:50 pm

magica wrote:I agree Syl. I'm a women not a thing. This is going too far, girls are girls.  I hate to see how things will be in years to come, the world's gone pc mad

The school has a really good reputation, its sad that they are going down this ridiculous route to offend the many just to placate the tiny majority.

What I don't understand is all this pc crap is happening so transgender people wont feel ostracised by society, yet transgender people are craving to be the known as the opposite sex they are.
There is a post op transgender woman on a TV programme at the moment, and she says over and over again she is a WOMAN....and no one is arguing against that.
How would she feel if it became wrong to actually call her a woman after all the emotional and physical pain she (and others like her) has been through to identify as one?
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Vintage Wed Jan 10, 2018 6:51 pm

So what are you supposed to call girls now? How about the majority who are girls won't they be offended about being called something else?

Vintage
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Wed Jan 10, 2018 7:02 pm

This is wrong and those responsible should be sacked!!!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Wed Jan 10, 2018 9:03 pm

Vintage wrote:So what are you supposed to call girls now? How about the majority who are girls won't they be offended about being called something else?

Well, quite. And what happens when you get out in the real world and get called a girl?
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by magica Wed Jan 10, 2018 10:22 pm

You'd probably get arrested by the pc gang of idiots HT
magica
magica
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 10, 2018 10:22 pm

Bullshit talks and watch the money walk.

I suspect this will hit their funding as parents pull their daughters out and seek alternative establishments

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Thu Jan 11, 2018 10:49 am

grin angel

I have to laugh at some daft twats labelling that kind of p/c crappola "lefty/liberal/lesbian" bulldust -- instead of plain old unthinking p/c bullshit ...

Especially considering how those "Grammar" schools are the conservative bastion of a prim-and-proper Church of England education..
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Jan 11, 2018 7:01 pm

I cannot be doing with this type of shite. I am a female and I like being female - in fact I celebrate my very femininity. I don't care if some girls want to be called "it" or "Bob" or "flibbety flob job" - but don't punish others for using a term that is universally fucking recognised and is actually, factually, correct.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 11, 2018 7:05 pm

eddie wrote:I cannot be doing with this type of shite. I am a female and I like being female - in fact I celebrate my very femininity. I don't care if some girls want to be called "it" or "Bob" or "flibbety flob job" - but don't punish others for using a term that is universally fucking recognised and is actually, factually, correct.

careful eddie

youre in danger of transphobia

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down