NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A vaccine scandal in China causes an outcry

+5
HoratioTarr
Fuzzy Zack
veya_victaous
'Wolfie
eddie
9 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

A vaccine scandal in China causes an outcry Empty A vaccine scandal in China causes an outcry

Post by eddie Sun Apr 03, 2016 12:20 pm

WANG SHENGSHENG, a lawyer who lives in Guangzhou in southern China, is the mother of a newborn baby. The province’s health officials advised her, she says, to have her baby vaccinated not only against tuberculosis and hepatitis-B (which is mandatory) but also against chickenpox, hepatitis-A, meningitis and other diseases, which is not. She did so, and got a hepatitis-A vaccination herself. A few days later, China’s latest medical scandal erupted. The country, it turns out, has been using millions of doses of outdated or improperly stored vaccines for the diseases not covered by the mandatory programme.

Ms Wang did not take this lying down. Shocked by the lack of information about the health implications of receiving faulty vaccines, and concerned that she may have unknowingly endangered her child, she joined 12 other lawyers in writing an open letter to the national government demanding a national investigation and full disclosure into what is fast becoming China’s worst medical scandal since 2008. That year, America’s Food and Drug Administration found that a Chinese manufacturer had been adulterating heparin, an anti-blood-clotting drug. There was also a huge public outcry in China that year when it was revealed that more than 300,000 children had fallen ill and six had died after drinking tainted milk.

The vaccine scandal first came to light a year ago when police in Shandong, an eastern province, arrested a pharmacist and her daughter. Allegedly, they had been buying vaccines that were out of date or about to expire and selling them to hospitals and clinics across the country. “We found the storage space to be a mess,” one of the policemen said. “There were no proper refrigeration facilities.”

At first, the government’s reaction was sluggish to non-existent. The story did not come to widespread notice until March, when a website called The Paper began looking into the case, and the police finally made public what had been going on. Many users of social media denounced the authorities for the scandal and for their slow reaction. China Daily, a state-owned newspaper, said officials had no one to blame except themselves. The open letter from the lawyers in Guangzhou demanded the government check all its records so people could find out whether they had been vaccinated with an out-of-date batch. It also asked who would bear the cost of re-vaccination and what would be done for anyone harmed as a result of receiving the dodgy vaccines.

In all, roughly 2m faulty vaccines are thought to have been sold, for a total of 570m yuan ($90m). The scandal has implicated 29 pharmaceutical firms and 16 health departments. The police are pursuing 69 criminal cases. On March 28th the government finally launched its own investigation under the China Food and Drug Administration. The prime minister, Li Keqiang, said the case had “exposed many regulatory loopholes”.

http://www.economist.com/news/china/21696166-latest-long-line-medical-abuses-reveals-widespread-corruption-dismal-lack

These stories surrounding the negativity of vaccinations are becoming more and more widespread and prevalent.....
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

A vaccine scandal in China causes an outcry Empty Re: A vaccine scandal in China causes an outcry

Post by Eilzel Sun Apr 03, 2016 1:01 pm

"The country, it turns out, has been using millions of doses of outdated or improperly stored vaccines for the diseases not covered by the mandatory programme."

Pretty sloppy people in charge tells you why this happened.
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

A vaccine scandal in China causes an outcry Empty Re: A vaccine scandal in China causes an outcry

Post by eddie Sun Apr 03, 2016 3:01 pm

Hi Les
Yes I know that, but there are so many stories now coming out, about bad vaccines and huge question marks over whether we really need half the vaccines that we are given.
How do we really know what we are being given?
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Sun Apr 03, 2016 4:48 pm

eddie wrote:WANG SHENGSHENG, a lawyer who lives in Guangzhou in southern China, is the mother of a newborn baby. The province’s health officials advised her, she says.......................

These stories surrounding the negativity of vaccinations are becoming more and more widespread and prevalent.....
Rolling Eyes

ANOTHER BULLSHIT attempted connection from anti-science and anti-vaxxer eddie !!!

WHAT a surprise..
NOT.

THIS STORY ABOVE  shows cases of incompetency and malpractice with authorities in some parts of China, and most probably verging on the criminal..

TRUE to form, however, eddie has to prove yet again what poor comprehensiion she has, and how much she really distrusts and derides science and technology.

This story has absolutely nothing to do with eddie's spurious and wrongful claim that "stories surrounding negativity of vaccinations are becoming more and more widespread and prevalent."

NO THEY'RE NOT, eddie..
The only thing becoming more 'prevalent' is the general degree of ignorance and the collective stupidity of the anti-vaxxer brigade !      pirat
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Apr 03, 2016 4:57 pm

Yes wolf because you're clearly the oracle on all things vaccine-related and are up-to-date on all things related to children.

I'll listen to you if you spout on about honey becasue you're a beekeeper - apparently - but hmmmmm.......
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 03, 2016 6:21 pm

eddie wrote:Hi Les
Yes I know that, but there are so many stories now coming out, about bad vaccines and huge question marks over whether we really need half the vaccines that we are given.
How do we really know what we are being given?

Really are there?

That is news to me .

You based this as a medical or scientific expert in this field?

Or are you buying into conspiracy nonsense?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 03, 2016 6:23 pm

eddie wrote:Yes wolf because you're clearly the oracle on all things vaccine-related and are up-to-date on all things related to children.

I'll listen to you if you spout on about honey becasue you're a beekeeper - apparently - but hmmmmm.......

As much as i think Bee is a leftist idiot at times, the man has qualifications in this area and field, which makes him have a far better working understanding of this better than you or myself

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Apr 03, 2016 6:33 pm

Does he? How so?
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 03, 2016 7:31 pm

eddie wrote:Does he? How so?

Well he has qualifications in the sciences, do you Eddie?

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Apr 03, 2016 7:35 pm

Didge wrote:
eddie wrote:Does he? How so?

Hahahahahaha okay......? Does he make vaccines in a lab? Can he confirm that every single chemical ingredient and cocktail that goes into a person is safe?

And really, do I KNOW that he has qualifications in "the sciences"?? - very vague description btw....
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 03, 2016 7:41 pm

eddie wrote:
Didge wrote:

Hahahahahaha okay......? Does he make vaccines in a lab? Can he confirm that every single chemical ingredient and cocktail that goes into a person is safe?

And really, do I KNOW that he has qualifications in "the sciences"??  - very vague description btw....

Fail to see why that is funny

So you have no qualifications and yet he has a working understanding

What can you offer to the debate other than conspiracy babble you have read?

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Apr 03, 2016 7:42 pm

Well let's see now....if you're going to start calling what I say "babble", I'm hardly going to offer you any, am I?
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 03, 2016 7:44 pm

eddie wrote:Well let's see now....if you're going to start calling what I say "babble", I'm hardly going to offer you any, am I?

Which means I know you have no conception of what you are talking about and are just gullible to what people claim on the web, which I might add has been debunked so many times, and yet sadly people still buy into such ridiculous claims

So thanks for your input, if you want to be serious about something Eddie, why not then actually properly research by getting yourself at least with some basic sciences to understand the claims.

That is sound advise

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Apr 03, 2016 7:49 pm

No didge, it means what I said it meant, which was why I said it.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 03, 2016 7:51 pm

eddie wrote:No didge, it means what I said it meant, which was why I said it.

Which is what exactly Eddie?

Nothing you can actually properly understand yourself and just believe what others say.

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Apr 03, 2016 7:53 pm

Well unless you've made vaccines, or seen them being made then you're only believing what other's say?? scratch

What kind of dumbass sentence is that?
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 03, 2016 7:58 pm

eddie wrote:Well unless you've made vaccines, or seen them being made then you're only believing what other's say?? scratch

What kind of dumbass sentence is that?

Well Eddie, I can read the results of many studies on them, knowing an understanding of them

Again what knowledge do you have on this?

Zero

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Apr 03, 2016 8:04 pm

I have as much knowledge as the papers that I read, and you dismiss, because they don't agree with what you think.
Because you aren't in a position to know what's in the vaccines didge, are you?

I'm not a scientist and neither are you.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 03, 2016 8:05 pm

eddie wrote:I have as much knowledge as the papers that I read, and you dismiss, because they don't agree with what you think.
Because you aren't in a position to know what's in the vaccines didge, are you?

I'm not a scientist and neither are you.

A vaccine scandal in China causes an outcry 3489511464

Sorry Eddie, now you really are talking nonsense

I never claimed to be a scientist but there is no evidence to back any of your claims

You instead by into nonsense

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Mon Apr 04, 2016 12:04 am

this article actually support the fact we need Vaccines and they need to be taken seriously they are a literal Miracle of modern medicine and people are idiots and terrible parent to deny this modern miracle of science to their children.

the fact is the Chinese problem is the massive demand for the live saving vaccines in third world nations and poor provinces mean unscrupulous people are profiteering if not worse and relabeling expired vaccines (which in many case are useless but in some can be dangerous)
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Tue Apr 05, 2016 1:23 am

You want to know why I think vaccines do more Good than harm Eds?

Because we do NOT hear hundreds of stories from countries where people are dying on mass from measles, mumps, polio etc

Why don't we hear of people dying from so many vaccinated diseases? Oh right, caused people are vaccinated.

We could just stop I guess, maybe there will even be a small dip in people affected by the harmful effects of vaccines and you can say 'see I told you'.

It will be worth is for the thousands and thousands of deaths from previously vaccinated diseases I'm sure...
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Apr 05, 2016 10:26 am

Measles rarely kills anyone les but here we go again where you will provide links to sites that back your views and I'll provide links that back up mine.

Difference is, your links will be supported by governments and medical sites (to make money out of us dumb fucks!)

Measles Vaccine kills more people than measles, CDC data pro

Learn more: http://www.naturalnews.com/048518_measles_vaccines_CDC_data.html#ixzz44wV2VDvh
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Apr 05, 2016 10:32 am

We don't need many of the vaccines they "force us" to take.

And btw? Ever see anyone saying "women don't need smear tests!"?

No? That's because there's no dispute over that.

Why don't you ever admit that there's a possible truth to the fact that money is made from vaccines and we are made to have certain unnecessary vaccines??

Why do you never beleive those doctors (some of whom mysteriously die but let's forget that and push that aside for now) that speak out and openly agaisnt vaccines?? People are prepared to believe doctors when they're towing the line and agreeing with the gullible masses (and you) but start discrediting them the minute they question something?
Do you think these many doctors are doing it for a laugh???

More and more,coming forward Les....
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Tue Apr 05, 2016 1:04 pm

I know money is made from vaccines, regardless of the good they do, someone always has to make a profit.

And FGS, people don't die of those diseases now BECAUSE they are vavccinated against. What on earth do you think would happen if we stopped?

There are examples, which I will post when I am home later, of how diseases strike back when vaccination rates lower or stop entirely.

Do you the epidemics of the past are fairy tales? Are you that clueless as to why these vaccines were needed in the first place?
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by 'Wolfie Tue Apr 05, 2016 7:34 pm

eddie wrote:Measles rarely kills anyone les but here we go again where you will provide links to sites that back your views and I'll provide links that back up mine.

Difference is, your links will be supported by governments and medical sites (to make money out of us dumb fucks!)

Measles Vaccine kills more people than measles, CDC data pro

Learn more: http://www.naturalnews.com/048518_measles_vaccines_CDC_data.html#ixzz44wV2VDvh

Rolling Eyes

STOP TALKING BULLSHIT...

Your ignorance with all things medical and scientific shines through with every iditic post like this..
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Apr 05, 2016 7:35 pm

Eilzel wrote:I know money is made from vaccines, regardless of the good they do, someone always has to make a profit.

And FGS, people don't die of those diseases now BECAUSE they are vavccinated against. What on earth do you think would happen if we stopped?

There are examples, which I will post when I am home later, of how diseases strike back when vaccination rates lower or stop entirely.

Do you the epidemics of the past are fairy tales? Are you that clueless as to why these vaccines were needed in the first place?

Les people rarely die of measles
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Tue Apr 05, 2016 9:14 pm

eddie wrote:
Eilzel wrote:I know money is made from vaccines, regardless of the good they do, someone always has to make a profit.

Les people rarely die of measles

Measles was a massive  killer once upon a time.  11,000 soldiers died from it in the American Civil War.     It can lead to complications such as pneumonia.   Even today, it has a 30 percent chance of complications. In Africa and Asia, it resulted in 96,000 deaths in 2013 down from 545,000 deaths in 1990.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Tue Apr 05, 2016 9:19 pm

eddie wrote:We don't need many of the vaccines they "force us" to take.

Why don't you ever admit that there's a possible truth to the fact that money is made from vaccines and we are made to have certain unnecessary vaccines??

Why do you never beleive those doctors (some of whom mysteriously die but let's forget that and push that aside for now) that speak out and openly agaisnt vaccines?? People are prepared to believe doctors when they're towing the line and agreeing with the gullible masses (and you) but start discrediting them the minute they question something?
Do you think these many doctors  are doing it for a laugh???

I caught measles as a young adult.   And trust me, I was so ill I couldn't walk for weeks.   My weight went down to 6.5 stone.  It was terrible.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Apr 05, 2016 10:10 pm

http://www.naturalnews.com/033399_vaccines_measles.html

The truth about measles.

As many government sites that promote vaccines, are as many who are willing to tell the truth.
The only difference is, one lot make money the other lot don't.

eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Wed Apr 06, 2016 12:43 am

In 1980, the disease is estimated to have caused 2.6 million deaths per year, hardly rare, and that's after the vaccination became available.

As for what happens when you stop vaccinating, take polio for an example. In 2014 the disease was only spreading between people in Afghanistan, Nigeria, and Pakistan, three of the few countries to reject vaccination. Well done them eh?

Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass Wed Apr 06, 2016 2:09 am

Eilzel wrote: In 1980, the disease is estimated to have caused 2.6 million deaths per year, hardly rare, and that's after the vaccination became available.

As for what happens when you stop vaccinating, take polio for an example. In 2014 the disease was only spreading between people in Afghanistan, Nigeria, and Pakistan, three of the few countries to reject vaccination. Well done them eh?

Sadly my dad had polio when he was five - 1953. Luckily he didn't have a too severe case leading to an iron lunge but he did have calipers for a while. He puts down his very early knee replacements/joint problems to having had it and his doctor doesn't disagree. He is ADAMANT about vaccinating as he does not ever want a child to go through what he did for more than a year. A friend of my parents' had it as well and his bones were badly deformed. He wore calipers for life and had started to get a hunchback when I knew him (about 1977).
Cass
Cass
the Nerd Queen of Nerds, the Lover of Books who Cooks

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Wed Apr 06, 2016 2:56 am

That's so sad Cass, I've heard how debilitating it can be Sad

People should listen to people like your dad, people who have experienced the real horror of certain diseases. Unfortunately I think once certain diseases fade from memory for many people, it becomes easy to jump on the vaccines (those nasty needles administered by those villainous self-important seeming doctors) based on rumours and speculation.
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Wed Apr 06, 2016 6:32 am

eddie wrote:http://www.naturalnews.com/033399_vaccines_measles.html

The truth about measles.

As many government sites that promote vaccines, are as many who are willing to tell the truth.

Rolling Eyes

YEH, RIGHT !!!!

How come all of your fallacious "truths" about medicine and health come from naturopathic, homeopathic, alternative and conspiracy sites and magazines, eddie ?!?

I HAVEN'T ONCE seen you provide any genuine peer-reviewed research articles from reputable sources, to back any of your mischievious and plainly wrong efforts to badmouth modern medicine and attempting to lead people astray, rather than ever wanting to enter into genuine debates that will once again inevitably prove you wrong..

WHY IS THAT,  eddie ?

Suspect
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Wed Apr 06, 2016 6:42 am

HoratioTarr wrote:
eddie wrote:We don't need many of the vaccines they "force us" to take.

Do you think these many doctors  are doing it for a laugh???

I caught measles as a young adult.   And trust me, I was so ill I couldn't walk for weeks.   My weight went down to 6.5 stone.  It was terrible.
Smile

Eddie has been lying through her teeth about medicine, health and nutrition issues on here for several months now...

And why is it that ?

Personally, I put it down to a mix of eddie's general ignorance about anything scientific, technical, mathematical or statistical, her gullibility for so many conspiracy theories, combined with the fact that she doesn't like being proven wrong so many times on here -- not only by me, but also several others on this very thread..

Cool
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Apr 06, 2016 10:03 am

WhoseYourWolfie wrote:
eddie wrote:http://www.naturalnews.com/033399_vaccines_measles.html

The truth about measles.

Rolling Eyes

YEH, RIGHT !!!!

How come all of your fallacious "truths" about medicine and health come from naturopathic, homeopathic, alternative and conspiracy sites and magazines, eddie ?!?

I HAVEN'T ONCE seen you provide any genuine peer-reviewed research articles from reputable sources, to back any of your mischievious and plainly wrong efforts to badmouth modern medicine and attempting to lead people astray, rather than ever wanting to enter into genuine debates that will once again inevitably prove you wrong..

WHY IS THAT,  eddie ?

Suspect

Why do all Your links come from government sites and ones interested in money-making ie medical (government run sites?)

And why is it that no one is hearing me say that I am not agaisnt vaccines (all vaccines per se) and recognise that a lot of this is all about bloody money????

WHY ARE THREE YEAR OLDS SUDDENLY BEING OFFERED THE FLU JAB!!?
Why are GP nurses frightening parents??

Can I please ask, when was the last time you took a child to the doctors and the nurse almost bullied you into making your child have a cocktail of FIVE different vaccines on one day....and bullying you into making your child have the flu jab??

You think it's necessary? You think they have honour in the eyes or money signs??
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Apr 06, 2016 10:05 am

I don't think that eddie should be berated for her views on vaccines. Everyone is entitled to their opinion.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Apr 06, 2016 10:06 am

Everyone on here commenting have NO CHILDREN of vaccinating age...perhaps you're all a bit out of date and prefer to read old articles?

Vaccines are killing kids and most children who have contracted measles have already been vaccinated
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Wed Apr 06, 2016 10:06 am

Raggamuffin wrote:I don't think that eddie should be berated for her views on vaccines. Everyone is entitled to their opinion.

I agree.  And I also agree with her comments about the flu jabs.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Wed Apr 06, 2016 10:09 am

eddie wrote:Everyone on here commenting have NO CHILDREN of vaccinating age...perhaps you're all a bit out of date and prefer to read old articles?

Vaccines are killing kids and most children who have contracted measles have already been vaccinated

It's suggested that she may not have had the full vaccination, and that said vaccination might have been mishandled by the person administering it.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Apr 06, 2016 10:10 am

HoratioTarr wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:I don't think that eddie should be berated for her views on vaccines. Everyone is entitled to their opinion.

I agree.  And I also agree with her comments about the flu jabs.

I don't know if people get bullied about the flu jab as such. I've been advised to have one, but I wasn't bullied into having one, and I declined. The evidence about the flu jab is largely anecdotal, but I just know so many people who said they had it and then got flu, so it either didn't work or the jab itself gave them flu.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Apr 06, 2016 10:13 am

By the way, there are different types of vaccines - inactivated ones and live ones. People with compromised immune systems have to be careful with the live ones.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Apr 06, 2016 10:15 am

I did. My nurse bullied me even when I was pregnant to get one...I said "oh, millions and millions of women have successfully carried babies for years without getting the jab and now I NEED it?"

I asked her how much the surgery got paid for each jab. She went a bit red and said it was up to me if I had it.....

Damn right it was.
I didn't have it.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Wed Apr 06, 2016 10:25 am

I agree there are vaccines that are unneccessary, the flu jab being one.

But MMR is not. If EVERYONE stopped getting it then millions would be infected and many of those, maybe a few million, would die. Again.

If we can immunise a disease that HAS killed millions, it is irresponsible to not do so. Eds, are you saying millions NEVER died from measles? Do you think diseases like polio should be vaccinated against?
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Apr 06, 2016 10:27 am

Eilzel wrote:I agree there are vaccines that are unneccessary, the flu jab being one.

But MMR is not. If EVERYONE stopped getting it then millions would be infected and many of those, maybe a few million, would die. Again.

If we can immunise a disease that HAS killed millions, it is irresponsible to not do so. Eds, are you saying millions NEVER died from measles? Do you think diseases like polio should be vaccinated against?

For every person who says the MMR is necessary, there will probably be another one who says they had measles, mumps, and rubella, and lived to tell the tale. Laughing

I just think that if people are worried, they should be able to have the vaccinations separately. You can't stop the swell of people who swear that the MMR made their child ill or made them autistic. The fact that there's no scientific evidence will not stop that.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Apr 06, 2016 11:15 am

Eilzel wrote:I agree there are vaccines that are unneccessary, the flu jab being one.

No problem with the MMR les - I've said this to you countless times.
My problem is that they lump them all together when they don't have to and it's not entirely safe to do so (and we as parents have no choice) and children get sick from this too. It can cause deaths - see many storied from parents that are first-hand eye-witnesses to this (and the links I've posted up)

* And why is it that reputable doctors, doctors who know they'll be ridiculed no less, put themselves in the firing line and come out and say there's something unscrupulous about SOME vaccinations??
Are they all mad? Wrong?

* You're prepared to beleive a doctor until the doctor says something that is seen to be "out of the ordinary"

* Do you know more than these doctors then?

Tell me, why do you believe some doctors and not others?
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Wed Apr 06, 2016 11:25 am

What most doctors agree on is more reliable than what a few others may say. I tend to have more sympathy to those who believe in a method that has WIPED OUT many diseases around the world than I do those who would roll back the years and lead to many debilitating or lethal diseases making a comeback.
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Apr 06, 2016 11:28 am

Eilzel wrote:What most doctors agree on is more reliable than what a few others may say. I tend to have more sympathy to those who believe in a method that has WIPED OUT many diseases around the world than I do those who would roll back the years and lead to many debilitating or lethal diseases making a comeback.

There you go then. You believe what you want to as long as a majority say so.
Take money (and possibly fear) out of the equation, then which side would have the "most" doctors on?

eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Wed Apr 06, 2016 11:32 am

Oh so I was wrong about those diseasesbekng wiped out then? I guess no one ever 'really' died from diseases in the past. Just evil doctors making money.
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Apr 06, 2016 11:34 am

I would think that the MMR costs less than separate vaccinations, so could it be said that it's largely driven by saving money?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next