NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warning: Graphic content...The IDF said he had a knife, the pictures proved it was a pen, but they screamed at him to die while he bled to death

4 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Warning: Graphic content...The IDF said he had a knife, the pictures proved it was a pen, but they screamed at him to die while he bled to death - Page 2 Empty Warning: Graphic content...The IDF said he had a knife, the pictures proved it was a pen, but they screamed at him to die while he bled to death

Post by Guest Fri Mar 11, 2016 12:48 am

First topic message reminder :

THIS POST CONTAINS A VERY GRAPHIC PICTURE

Warning: Graphic content...The IDF said he had a knife, the pictures proved it was a pen, but they screamed at him to die while he bled to death - Page 2 12806052_10154653387345760_4053924262371912673_n

He had a pen, not a knife, yet he was executed by Zionist occupation forces today, his name is Ahmad Amer from Zawyah village, near Salfit, he is a 16 years old schoolboy, 9 March 2016.

Back to top Go down

Warning: Graphic content...The IDF said he had a knife, the pictures proved it was a pen, but they screamed at him to die while he bled to death - Page 2 Empty Re: Warning: Graphic content...The IDF said he had a knife, the pictures proved it was a pen, but they screamed at him to die while he bled to death

Post by Guest Fri Mar 11, 2016 7:08 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
The have seen their fellow Palestinians burnt with white phosphorus in Gaza and watched while IDF shoot girls with sunglasses in public and get away with it and plant knives on Palestinian boys who have been shot by settlers, all recorded.

If you mean the lady who was shot in the bus station, I thought it had been established that she was carrying a knife.

No it wasn't, the close ups showed without a doubt sunglasses.  Now you can go down that road, I see the bigger picture, so don't expect me to follow you.

Back to top Go down

Warning: Graphic content...The IDF said he had a knife, the pictures proved it was a pen, but they screamed at him to die while he bled to death - Page 2 Empty Re: Warning: Graphic content...The IDF said he had a knife, the pictures proved it was a pen, but they screamed at him to die while he bled to death

Post by Guest Fri Mar 11, 2016 7:08 pm

eddie wrote:Wow that's a horrible read sassy.

But Eddie, is many of the claims true?

Look at the sources?

See, you are horrified and just imagine how this is then used to dehumanize Israeli's?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 11, 2016 7:09 pm

Didge wrote:So children are detained in Israel because again why?

They throw rocks at cars, which have seen multiple deaths and who is allowing these children to do this? Where are their parents? Have their parents incited them to commit crimes and cause a possible crash that could have fatalities?
We have seen children stabbing Israelis on buses and in the streets, a boy of 12 and his cousin who stabbed critically an Israeli 11 year old boy. So what is the cause of these boys committing these acts?
being taught to hate and commit violence. Glorifying the murder of innocent people by terrorists who they glorify further through a belief of martydom

We then have the worst and most problematic situation with children being totally abused.

Child suicide bombers in the Israeli–Palestinian conflict refers to the exploitation of children to carry out suicide bombings by Palestinian militant groups. Minors have been recruited to attack Israeli targets, both military and civilian, especially during the Second Intifada from 2000 to 2005.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Child_suicide_bombers_in_the_Israeli%E2%80%93Palestinian_conflict

What are Israelis to do when faced by such a threat? How even worse Palestinians are abusing children by indoctrinating them and even misleading them to their own deaths through suicide.

Israel does not want to detain children.. But what choices do they have where generation after generation is being taught hate and want to kill them

"Peace will come when the Arabs will love their children more than they hate us."

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri Mar 11, 2016 7:10 pm

To be frank didge and sassy, you two could argue this till kingdom come but the simple fact is this: there will never be peace whilst two sides are at war.

Someone needs to turn away and say; no more.

Ps. I was taking about Palestine and Israel - not you two lol!
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Fri Mar 11, 2016 7:11 pm

sassy wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

If you mean the lady who was shot in the bus station, I thought it had been established that she was carrying a knife.

No it wasn't, the close ups showed without a doubt sunglasses.  Now you can go down that road, I see the bigger picture, so don't expect me to follow you.

I studied that case a lot Sassy - you didn't - you posted it, made a comment or two, and then went off to find yet another story.

Now this thread has turned into a general rant about the situation. I thought we were discussing this particular boy, Ahmad Yousef Amer. If you flood all your threads with different stuff, how can anyone have a detailed discussion about what happened.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 11, 2016 7:11 pm

eddie wrote:To be frank didge and sassy, you two could argue this till kingdom come but the simple fact is this: there will never be peace whilst two sides are at war.

No Eddie, some people need to stop occupying land that doesn't belong to them and terrorising the inhabitants.

Warning: Graphic content...The IDF said he had a knife, the pictures proved it was a pen, but they screamed at him to die while he bled to death - Page 2 12799142_10154615576424992_1726248573490625910_n

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Fri Mar 11, 2016 7:13 pm

So this thread isn't actually about Ahmad Yousef Amer then. I thought it wouldn't be. Do you actually care about that particular boy Sassy, or is he just another exucse for you to spam the forum?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 11, 2016 7:14 pm

eddie wrote:To be frank didge and sassy, you two could argue this till kingdom come but the simple fact is this: there will never be peace whilst two sides are at war.

Ps.  I was taking about Palestine and Israel - not you two lol!

Eddie, what is more important to me is to stand up to the same hate I have studied before in history

Again such views are designed to dehumanize the Jews

I also do not want to see any more Palestinian children die needlessly

I want there to be peace, but that is impossible whilst hate is constantly tau

Its cool Eddie, but its like I said earlier

I think its appalling that people are doing this, I mean these attacks have now been going on for a few months and many of them have been youths and even children, who are clearly being incited by hate. It is this kind of falsified claims, that has one intent. To sow hate against Israeli's. Its utterly irresponsible, because it is showing no concern at all if Palestinians are throwing their lives away needlessly committing acts of terror and hate against Israeli's. I mean we research these claims and show countless are false, not all but vastly the majority. Palestinian youths, who are already daily fed from the media and the Mosques and the Palestinian authorities, hate against the Jews. Where the authorities do not even hide saying they believe the land is occupied, that is all Israel. Thus not even teaching a way of coexistence and peace.. They make lies about the Jerusalem Mosque inciting anger, which is not the first time, based off a false belief it is going to be destroyed. These youths then see all these terrorists who have been killed, whilst murdering, wounded etc Israelis. Glorified as Martyrs. Then you have these daily twitter and FB daily claims made against Israel and Israeli people, which have one intent, to dehumanize them. This has happened all before in history. Can you imagine then susceptible Palestinian youths seeing such claims, and then easily believing them, because they have been spoon fed such disinformation since they were toddlers. This is why the vast majority of the terrorist attacks in the last few months have been by youths and not adults. Adults will at least question more before reacting, whereas a child will not. Clearly these posts are having a dramatic effect, and the people posting clearly fail to see that they are inciting youths and basically sending them to their deaths.

Its appalling Eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 11, 2016 7:15 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:So this thread isn't actually about Ahmad Yousef Amer then. I thought it wouldn't be. Do you actually care about that particular boy Sassy, or is he just another exucse for you to spam the forum?

Rags, you can try baiting but it won't work.  Yes, I care about him, is he just one, no, is his death part of a bigger picture and will children like him be at risk until the bigger picture is dealt with, yes. 

You show me one thread that doesn't broaden out.  Now I suggest you have a go at someone else, because I don't give a damn, ok?

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Fri Mar 11, 2016 7:15 pm

Let's look at the thread title again.

Re: Warning: Graphic content...The IDF said he had a knife, the pictures proved it was a pen, but they screamed at him to die while he bled to death

Sassy, you went on to say that he probably did attack them? With what did he attack them?

Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri Mar 11, 2016 7:16 pm

Didge I get it but I cannot sympathise with one side only, because both sides are playing dirty and wrong and it's all pretty fucked up.

If I were in charge of either side I'd say "Know What? You win. I'm not letting any more of my people die"
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 11, 2016 7:16 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:Let's look at the thread title again.

Re: Warning: Graphic content...The IDF said he had a knife, the pictures proved it was a pen, but they screamed at him to die while he bled to death

Sassy, you went on to say that he probably did attack them? With what did he attack them?

The answer is in my post, hard to read for you I know because it long, but it's there, in black and white.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 11, 2016 7:17 pm

So she is defending a terrorist and no doubt who was incited exactly by this sort of falsified claim on FB, designed to dehumanize Jews.

History repeating itself

Last edited by Didge on Fri Mar 11, 2016 7:18 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Fri Mar 11, 2016 7:18 pm

sassy wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:So this thread isn't actually about Ahmad Yousef Amer then. I thought it wouldn't be. Do you actually care about that particular boy Sassy, or is he just another exucse for you to spam the forum?

Rags, you can try baiting but it won't work.  Yes, I care about him, is he just one, no, is his death part of a bigger picture and will children like him be at risk until the bigger picture is dealt with, yes. 

You show me one thread that doesn't broaden out.  Now I suggest you have a go at someone else, because I don't give a damn, ok?

I'm not baiting you. You post thread after thread after thread on the subject of Palestine. If you manage to post a thread about a particular incident, wouldn't it be good to actually talk about that particular incident? If you then introduce another load of stuff in the same thread, the boy gets forgotten.

The bigger picture is made up of smaller pictures - why not concentrate on one at a time? I did that in a thread you posted about a lady being shot in a petrol station, and in the thread about the lady being shot in the bus station. Only by studying these incidents properly can you reach any kind of conclusion. Can you not concentrate your mind a little bit?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 11, 2016 7:18 pm

eddie wrote:Didge I get it but I cannot sympathise with one side only, because both sides are playing dirty and wrong and it's all pretty fucked up.

If I were in charge of either side I'd say "Know What? You win. I'm not letting any more of my people die"

Don't be ridiculous Eddie, if the Palestinians did they they would all become refugees, why do you thing Israel is taking over the land illegally?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 11, 2016 7:19 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
sassy wrote:

I'm not baiting you. You post thread after thread after thread on the subject of Palestine. If you manage to post a thread about a particular incident, wouldn't it be good to actually talk about that particular incident? If you then introduce another load of stuff in the same thread, the boy gets forgotten.

The bigger picture is made up of smaller pictures - why not concentrate on one at a time? I did that in a thread you posted about a lady being shot in a petrol station, and in the thread about the lady being shot in the bus station. Only by studying these incidents properly can you reach any kind of conclusion. Can you not concentrate your mind a little bit?

Can you not see that they cannot be separated, one affects the other, they are homogeneous.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 11, 2016 7:20 pm

eddie wrote:Didge I get it but I cannot sympathise with one side only, because both sides are playing dirty and wrong and it's all pretty fucked up.

Not asking you too Eddie

I am against the settlements, and they should withdraw them and there should be a Palestinian state and an Israeli state, but that can only come via peace and recognition of each other

This is not about winning for me, but about standing up to the promotion of hate and lies

Eddie, again I have seen disinformation be used in history to dehumanize the Jews before

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Fri Mar 11, 2016 7:21 pm

sassy wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:Let's look at the thread title again.

The answer is in my post, hard to read for you I know because it long, but it's there, in black and white.

No, it's not. This is what you said about the incident.

Did this boy attack the IDF - probably, so many do driven to dispair about the unending humilations that are heaped on their head every day.

However, he didn't have a knife, he had a pen, and it would have been so impossible for the IDF, in their full combat gear to take a pen of a 16 year old wouldn't it.

What do you think he attacked them with? The pen?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri Mar 11, 2016 7:21 pm

sassy wrote:

Don't be ridiculous Eddie, if the Palestinians did they they would all become refugees, why do you thing Israel is taking over the land illegally?

Lol sassy tbh no one can ever pinpoint the moment a war starts
Even google - unbiased sites - I've read loads (mostly for myself and to explain to my son) say it's a 50/50 who's to "blame" or who "started it"

You think, if this goes on, there are winners? Ever???

You think I'm being ridiculous but a war that never ends is NOT ridiculous?
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Fri Mar 11, 2016 7:22 pm

sassy wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Can you not see that they cannot be separated, one affects the other, they are homogeneous.

But you have to establish what happened in any one incident before you can join them together to form a pattern. If you can't do that, you don't have a case.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 11, 2016 7:23 pm

Didge wrote:

Not asking you too Eddie

I am against the settlements, and they should withdraw them and there should be a Palestinian state and an Israeli state, but that can only come via peace and recognition of each other

This is not about winning for me, but about standing up to the promotion of hate and lies

Eddie, again I have seen disinformation be used in history to dehumanize the Jews before

In case you missed Eddie

I have to go now, might be back later, hope you have a wonderful evening

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 11, 2016 7:23 pm

eddie wrote:
sassy wrote:

Lol sassy tbh no one can ever pinpoint the moment a war starts
Even google - unbiased sites - I've read loads (mostly for myself and to explain to my son) say it's a 50/50 who's to "blame" or who "started it"

You think, if this goes on, there are winners? Ever???

You think I'm being ridiculous but a war that never ends is NOT ridiculous?

50-50?   You are so kidding me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Fri Mar 11, 2016 7:33 pm

You know what? I have gone to a great deal of trouble at times to research these incidents you post about Sassy. I've looked at photos, videos, press reports - everything, usually to find that you've moved on and posted another dozen threads. If you can't discuss the specific incidents you bring up, then I'm wasting my time.

You might have noticed that I do tend to concentrate on an incident until I'm satisfied that I can see what happened as best I can according to the evidence, and that I'm not relying on biased reporting or hearsay.

Perhaps it's just me - maybe others just want to argue about whose fault it is, or maybe they like seeing walls of text and spam. I'll leave you all to it in that case, and I'll move on to another subject and stop wasting time.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 11, 2016 9:14 pm

This one's on film, shot a schoolgirl, left her to bleed to death, pushed a disabled man out of his wheelchair when he tried to help.   Then did another video, doctoring it so that his crutches looked like a gun.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 11, 2016 9:17 pm

IDF plant a knife next to a child a settler had shot:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 11, 2016 9:24 pm

his post was made by Didge who is currently on your ignore list. Display this post.

This post was made by Didge who is currently on your ignore list. Display this post.

This post was made by Didge who is currently on your ignore list. Display this post.

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Raggamuffin Fri Mar 11, 2016 9:27 pm

Stormee wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:You know what? I have gone to a great deal of trouble at times to research these incidents you post about Sassy. I've looked at photos, videos, press reports - everything, usually to find that you've moved on and posted another dozen threads. If you can't discuss the specific incidents you bring up, then I'm wasting my time.

You might have noticed that I do tend to concentrate on an incident until I'm satisfied that I can see what happened as best I can according to the evidence, and that I'm not relying on biased reporting or hearsay.

Perhaps it's just me - maybe others just want to argue about whose fault it is, or maybe they like seeing walls of text and spam. I'll leave you all to it in that case, and I'll move on to another subject and stop wasting time.

Constant, daily, hourly walls of long c&p text and spam are really annoying when someone really shows interest in a thread and 'digs' for the facts, unfortunately it is one of her well known trademark Miss Ragga.
All the spam is surely not wanted.

Look at the state of this thread now Stormee. Even if it had wanted to comment on the video re the wheelchair I wouldn't have bothered because I knew it would be followed by more spam.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 11, 2016 9:28 pm

Sorry rags, but its ridiculous that sassy defends terrorists and claims as if they are victims
So I thought best for people to see the real truth in real time

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 11, 2016 9:30 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Stormee wrote:

Constant, daily, hourly walls of long c&p text and spam are really annoying when someone really shows interest in a thread and 'digs' for the facts, unfortunately it is one of her well known trademark Miss Ragga.
All the spam is surely not wanted.

Look at the state of this thread now Stormee. Even if it had wanted to comment on the video re the wheelchair I wouldn't have bothered because I knew it would be followed by more spam.

I have posted all I needed to post

OG the wheelchair situation was standard policy, by the IDF to cordon off an area after an attack, for the safety of everyone

I will find you the details

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 11, 2016 9:31 pm

Did this boy attack the IDF - probably, so many do driven to dispair about the unending humilations that are heaped on their head every day.  Houses destroyed and their family thrown out, checkpoints at every corner where are ritually degraded, normally made to pull their trousers down.  They watch their crops being destroyed by settlers, settlers stealing their land with the help of the government, setting fellow Palestinians on fire while alive and never being punished, roads that they are not allowed to drive on, paths that they are not allowed to walk on, daily incursions by the IDF, dragging children out of bed in the middle of the night, beating them and kidnapping them, settlers chasing them down the street and hurling abuse at them and all the other thousand and one things that makes life hell for them.  The have seen their fellow Palestinians burnt with white phosphorus in Gaza and watched while IDF shoot girls with sunglasses in public and get away with it and plant knives on Palestinian boys who have been shot by settlers, all recorded.

However, he didn't have a knife, he had a pen, and it would have been so impossible for the IDF, in their full combat gear to take a pen of a 16 year old wouldn't it.   As for them letting an ambulance get to him, it is their practice, as has been documented over and over again by Israeli groups like B'tsalem.

Let Wounded Terrorists Die, Top Haredi Rabbi Rules
Shmarya Rosenberg • FailedMessiah.com
The #2 non-hasidic Ashkenazi haredi rabbinic leader in Israel (and arguably worldwide, as well) Rabbi Chaim Kanievsky told the heads of Israel’s haredi United Hatzolah volunteer ambulance and paramedic organization today that they their organizations should refuse to treat wounded Palestinian terrorists until all non-terrorists have been treated, even if the terrorist is the most seriously injured of all the wounded, Arutz Sheva reported. This applies, Kanievsky said, as long as it is clear who among the wounded is and who among them is not a terrorist.
Kanievsky also said if a terrorist is so seriously wounded that s/he is in imminent danger of dying, United Hatzolah should refuse to treat the terrorist at all and should instead just let him or her die.
http://failedmessiah.typepad.com/failed_messiahcom/2015/12/let-wounded-terrorists-die-top-haredi-rabbi-rules-567.html

sraeli Medic: “We Don’t Provide Treatment To Wounded Palestinians”
Warning: Graphic content...The IDF said he had a knife, the pictures proved it was a pen, but they screamed at him to die while he bled to death - Page 2 Date Thursday December 24, 2015 11:19Warning: Graphic content...The IDF said he had a knife, the pictures proved it was a pen, but they screamed at him to die while he bled to death - Page 2 Person by Saed Bannoura - IMEMC News Warning: Graphic content...The IDF said he had a knife, the pictures proved it was a pen, but they screamed at him to die while he bled to death - Page 2 Report
An Israeli medic said on his Twitter page Thursday that field medical crews do not provide treatment to what he called “terrorists”, and stated that, in Hebron, he provided treatment to wounded Israelis “but I did not provide any treatment to the terrorist although he suffered more serious wounds.”
Warning: Graphic content...The IDF said he had a knife, the pictures proved it was a pen, but they screamed at him to die while he bled to death - Page 2 460_0___10000000_0_0_0_0_0_twitter_text
Text of tweet from Israeli medic (image from Twitter)
The medic said he wanted to be clear in his message when he said, “To all who ask, when I got to the scene today in Jaffa Gate, I helped the wounded [Israelis], but not the hateful terrorist, although he suffered more critical wounds.”

In another Tweet, the Israeli medics said, “When you go to the site of a stabbing attack, and you realize that the victim suffered a serious injury, and the terrorist was shot and also suffered a serious injury, who do you help? Now you answer me.”

There have been many reports, some captured on video, showing Israeli medics ignoring wounded Palestinians, and leaving them to bleed to death, in direct violation of International Law.

Many Israeli medics also carry automatic machine guns despite the fact that whenever they operate in the occupied territories many fully armed soldiers always accompany them.

Palestinian medics said in response to the news that such a statement by a medic, a person who vows to help any person who needs help, regardless of his faith, race, tone of skin or any other aspect, validates various reports regarding wounded Palestinians who bled to death while Israeli medics refrained from providing them with the urgently needed medical treatment.
http://www.imemc.org/article/74344

Their treatment of children is inhuman, and then they wonder why those children grow up to hate them:

On the 28th of February around 4:00pm, 12 year old Palestinian boy, Sayed Seder was arrested by 10 heavily armed Israeli soldiers whilst playing football with his friends on the street in front of his family home. The Israeli army claim that he was arrested under allegations he was throwing stones at the guard tower which watches over Al-Shallalah Street and the illegal Israeli settlement that has been built directly behind the street and family home.
Abed, the father of Sayed went down to confront the soldiers after Sayed’s friends came running up to the family home, explaining to the father what was happening. When Abed approached the soldiers to ask them what exactly they were arresting his son for, the soldiers responded by informing him that it was because he was seen throwing rocks at the guard tower above. However, the street is lined with a protective type of fencing above the shops roofs that prohibits objects being thrown up or in the most common cases, being thrown down by illegal Israeli settlers who live above. Abed put the argument forward that it would have been pointless for his son to have been throwing stones with this protective barrier in place. Perhaps the logic of this made too much sense and the arresting soldier quickly changed his story and then began to tell Abed his son was being arrested for stealing a settler child’s football whilst pointing to the ball that Sayed and his friends were playing with. Abed informed the soldier that the ball Sayed and his friends were playing with was in fact a ball that he had purchased for Sayed from a shop in Halhoul just recently. The soldier who was evidently lying and knowingly falsely accusing Sayed of the above allegations ignored any more of Abed’s protests and continued to arrest Sayed.
Warning: Graphic content...The IDF said he had a knife, the pictures proved it was a pen, but they screamed at him to die while he bled to death - Page 2 P2291406-600x450
Al-Shallalah street where Sayed was arrested
From this point Sayed was marched to the Shuhada street entrance gate and taken through while his parents and friends were forced to stand back and watch. Sayed was then taken to the local military base on Shuhada street. Upon entering the military base he was reportedly handcuffed and blindfolded. The blindfold remained on for around 30minutes before being taken off, assuming that it was put on so he could not get a full view of what was happening inside the military compound for security purposes. Sayed alleges that teenage settlers who were allowed into the compound then beat him while the Israeli army simply stood back and did nothing. In recent light of leaked videos showing the torture of young Palestinians by Israeli soldiers whilst being detained does nothing to boost the credibility of the Israeli army or give merit to this bogus arrest of a 12 year old.
Warning: Graphic content...The IDF said he had a knife, the pictures proved it was a pen, but they screamed at him to die while he bled to death - Page 2 P2291405-600x450
Protective fencing installed above Al-Shallalah street and the guard tower
Sayed was later released from custody at around 9pm to Palestinian authorities where he complained of pain in his kidneys. His father arrived shortly after and took Sayed to hospital where doctors examined him. While the doctors could not find physical wounds that would require further attention they did note that Sayed was severely traumatised from the event and was in a state of shock.
Just 3 months ago the Israeli army arrested one of Abed’s other sons who is 10 years old. The reason for the arrest was that he too was suspected of throwing stones at the military. As Abed didn’t believe this and objected he too was arrested with his 10 year old son. They were detained for 6 hours and released without charge.
One significant fact is that Abed’s house backs onto the illegal Israeli settlement of Beit Hadasa. Abed used to sell artisans out of the family home but has had to stop because of ongoing harassment both physical and verbal to himself and to his customers from the settlers that occupy the land next to his home. The front of Abed’s house has been covered in barbed wire by the Israeli military and is adorned with bags of dirty hummus, eggs and other foul items thrown down by the illegal settlers. The army has also boarded up the windows of his family home (without his permission) that overlook Beit Hadasa.
Warning: Graphic content...The IDF said he had a knife, the pictures proved it was a pen, but they screamed at him to die while he bled to death - Page 2 P2291404-450x600
Abed’s home and the illegal Israeli settlement of Beit Hadasa
Warning: Graphic content...The IDF said he had a knife, the pictures proved it was a pen, but they screamed at him to die while he bled to death - Page 2 P2291402-450x600
The barbed wire at the entrance to Abed’s house with rubbish thrown down by settlers
While harassment from the settlers in Hebron is  often considered an unfortunate normality to most Palestinians living under occupation, the armies continued bogus charges and harassment of Abed and his family give one the impression that the Zionist regime is using a tactical ploy to get Abed and his family out of their home for further settlement expansion.
http://palsolidarity.org/2016/03/bogus-arrest-of-12-year-old-boy-in-hebron/

An everyday happening in Palestine.
Going to school, no matter how young you are, means either running the gaunlet of settlers throwing stones at you, with it being so bad that the UN has to provide escorts to get children to school safely, or going through checkpoints and have soldiers point guns as you.
They know that this has happened to fellow children in Gaza:
Warning: Graphic content...The IDF said he had a knife, the pictures proved it was a pen, but they screamed at him to die while he bled to death - Page 2 Hamza_gaza_supplied
And that is one of the milder ones.
When they get to school they are not safe.  Schools are regularly soaked in Skunk, the smell of which makes you sick, and IDF invade the classrooms
Israeli Police Caught On Video Hosing ‘Skunk Spray’ on Palestinian Elementary Schools and Protesters

Warning: Graphic content...The IDF said he had a knife, the pictures proved it was a pen, but they screamed at him to die while he bled to death - Page 2 Israel_police
Israeli police in Jerusalem have been caught on video recently spraying East Jerusalem Palestinian neighborhoods with a concoction they call “skunk spray”. The liquid is a mixture of sewage and rotting animal roadkill.
The result of the police hosing down neighborhoods, elementary schools and protesters with the mix is a putrid smell that seems almost impossible to get off or be around without inducing nausea. As a result, thousands of East Jerusalem children have been forced to stay home from school.
http://countercurrentnews.com/2014/11/israeli-police-on-video-hosing-palestinian-elementary-schools-and-protesters-with-skunk-spray/

When they are playing on roof terraces they are shot at:

And the soldiers laugh.

And you really think after all of that they are going to grow up with love in their hearts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by sassy on Fri Mar 11, 2016 9:32 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Fri Mar 11, 2016 9:31 pm

I understand Didge. I did watch the video of the wheelchair incident, but by the time I clicked on the thread again Sassy had posted yet another video - three minutes later. How can anyone discuss anything if they're not given a chance to do so? Now it's just full of videos, so how can anyone sort through it all?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Fri Mar 11, 2016 9:34 pm

sassy wrote:

And the soldiers laugh.

And you really think after all of that they are going to grow up with love in their hearts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well if you gave people the chance to have a look and do some research they might be able to answer you! If you just keep on and on spamming in this manner, who's going to bother?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 11, 2016 9:35 pm

Here you go Rags:

The Daily Telegraph wrote:

An Israeli police officer was filmed tipping a disabled Palestinian man out of his wheelchair during a confrontation in the West Bank city of Hebron.

Mobile phone video shows the officer knocking Majed al-Fakhouri backwards and sending him sprawling into the street as a crowd looks on.

The incident took place moments after a 14-year-old Palestinian girl allegedly tried to stab an Israeli police officer on Sunday afternoon.

The girl was shot by Israeli forces and Mr al-Fakhouri, who lost his left leg in a car crash a decade ago, said he was trying to reach her to give her first aid.

"I saw blood coming out of her arm and side and I thought she was going to bleed to death," Mr al-Fakhouri told The Telegraph.

"I tried to help her but a police officer stopped me and ordered me to go back. Then he turned me over and my head hit the ground."

Mr al-Fakhouri, 53, was taken to hospital but was not badly injured. The girl, Yasmin Rashad al-Zarou, was seriously wounded and taken to hospital by Israeli forces.
Really? A man in a wheelchair was going to give first aid to a girl  lying on the ground?

In fact, she is a 21 year old and her real last name is Tamimi - meaning that she is likely to be related to the "non-violent" darlings of Western media. Arab media reported that she was killed, but she was being treated for her injuries in an Israeli hospital.

There have been lots of angry articles in the Arab media, spilling into the mainstream media, about how Israeli security supposedly doesn't allow any medical help to approach in situations like this. But I have not once seen any media try to find out about what Israel's procedures are meant to be for terror attacks, whether they make sense, and whether they are violating their own procedures. Without that information, no one can evaluate what is really going on.

Warning: Graphic content...The IDF said he had a knife, the pictures proved it was a pen, but they screamed at him to die while he bled to death - Page 2 Robert%2BStark%2BAfter%2BMission
A former IDF soldier, Robert Stark, wrote up exactly how and why soldiers are supposed to act in situations like these:

This was not a "crime scene" this is the scene of a terror attack. A still active scene which began only seconds before. At the moment the woman was laying on the ground, alive but neutralized, her bag was identified nearby and hadn't been checked yet. By protocol, this bag is immediately suspected to contain a bomb. 

The security perimeter is set up for a few different reasons:

A. The fact there is one terrorist gives reason to suspect another one, an attack that is not yet finished. So, the perimeter protects the soldiers, and the civilians they are guarding.

B. The possibility the female terrorist's bag is a bomb can't be checked until the bomb-disposal unit arrives to investigate. Hence, no one can enter the area lest they die. That includes Arab neighbors taping this on their phones. Its for their own protection.

C. The scene has a wounded woman in danger of losing her life, the last thing she needs is a crowd of Arabs around her, who could try to "help" her which would interfere with the trained professionals including the near by medic from administering life saving first aid treatment.

D. The entry of any civilians, even just 1 unauthorized person, and especially the agitated Arabs, would defeat the purpose of A, B, and C, as well as create danger for the soldiers who would soon either have to be separated by the crowd of people who would likely also be tempted to storm in as well like a wave, or the soldiers would have to restore the integrity of the perimeter by shooting the Arabs who could be part of the terrorist attack. And then you would be bitching here about a video of IDF soldiers shooting at Arabs at close range with a death toll of who knows how many.

(After all, they are storming/confronting a security perimeter during an already started attack)

Now on top of all that, all of these suspicions and dangers, comes brazenly strolling in this man on a wheel chair. Of all times and of all places and of all scenarios, its THIS ONE, he decides to confront soldiers. He becomes the biggest suspect for "here is terrorist 2", simply because of how out of place he is at this moment. It would be crazy even for a man with fully functioning appendages to approach a security perimeter like this one, yet this guy has no qualms about it at all. In fact, he refuses to obey any kind of commands from men with guns, and is very adamant about getting inside.

So, worst case scenario, he has a bomb strapped under him or under his chair. Best case scenario, he is an idiot, and if he gets through, the perimeter is compromised -which means everyone is in danger and especially the woman on the ground who needs treatment. -because the other Arabs could follow him in.

I don't know any other country in the world where people feel brazen enough to stroll up to the face of soldiers and violate simple rules like "this is a crime scene, you can't enter" let alone "this is the scene of a terrorist attack". That in itself is evidence of how confident the Palestinian-Arabs are of NOT having their rights abused by Israeli soldiers.

Yet, here you are, talking about these soldiers corroded by "occupation" as if what happened was a man in a wheel chair was just strolling along not causing any trouble when an IDF soldier deliberately approached him and shoved him until the man fell.

I'm offended. Mostly because, it is common sense, that in any other country it is likely this man in the wheel chair would have been shot on approach by any other security force. Just like anyone who approached a closed security perimeter around an already commenced terror attack.

While it is true that tipping over the man might not have been necessary, the need to keep the scene empty was. And that basic fact is what was missing from coverage of this and similar stories.

It is true that the Telegraph asked for an official response from the Israeli police, but none of the media even considers the simple fact that their readers (and reporters) are completely clueless about military matters, and attempt to judge based on pure ignorance. Israeli officials don't help matters by not making this information easily available.

Even so, the lack of interest in balance by the media shows that this is just another form of anti-Israel bias.

http://elderofziyon.blogspot.co.uk/2016/02/why-cant-media-even-attempt-to.html#.VuM6Cn2LSM9

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 11, 2016 9:36 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
sassy wrote:

And the soldiers laugh.

Well if you gave people the chance to have a look and do some research they might be able to answer you! If you just keep on and on spamming in this manner, who's going to bother?

Odd how you never say that to Didge when he puts six posts on in a row with no-one answering.  I wonder why?

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Guest Fri Mar 11, 2016 9:41 pm

Stormee wrote:Stop the constant spamming.

All that was needed to be done is now accomplished Stormee, my apologies for interrupting, but some home truths needed to be posted

Again apologies to you and rags

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next