NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warning: Graphic content...The IDF said he had a knife, the pictures proved it was a pen, but they screamed at him to die while he bled to death

4 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Warning: Graphic content...The IDF said he had a knife, the pictures proved it was a pen, but they screamed at him to die while he bled to death - Page 3 Empty Warning: Graphic content...The IDF said he had a knife, the pictures proved it was a pen, but they screamed at him to die while he bled to death

Post by Guest Fri Mar 11, 2016 12:48 am

First topic message reminder :

THIS POST CONTAINS A VERY GRAPHIC PICTURE

Warning: Graphic content...The IDF said he had a knife, the pictures proved it was a pen, but they screamed at him to die while he bled to death - Page 3 12806052_10154653387345760_4053924262371912673_n

He had a pen, not a knife, yet he was executed by Zionist occupation forces today, his name is Ahmad Amer from Zawyah village, near Salfit, he is a 16 years old schoolboy, 9 March 2016.

Back to top Go down

Warning: Graphic content...The IDF said he had a knife, the pictures proved it was a pen, but they screamed at him to die while he bled to death - Page 3 Empty Re: Warning: Graphic content...The IDF said he had a knife, the pictures proved it was a pen, but they screamed at him to die while he bled to death

Post by Raggamuffin Fri Mar 11, 2016 9:42 pm

Yes, they needed to keep the area clear because she might have had a suicide bomb. What was that explosion near the end? I saw a Palestinian guy drop something, and then it seemed to explode.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Warning: Graphic content...The IDF said he had a knife, the pictures proved it was a pen, but they screamed at him to die while he bled to death - Page 3 Empty Re: Warning: Graphic content...The IDF said he had a knife, the pictures proved it was a pen, but they screamed at him to die while he bled to death

Post by Guest Fri Mar 11, 2016 9:42 pm

Stormee wrote:Stop the constant spamming.

Stop being a fucking idiot, because you don't even know what the word 'spamming' means.  You got a problem, report, if not, shut up.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 11, 2016 9:44 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:Yes, they needed to keep the area clear because she might have had a suicide bomb. What was that explosion near the end? I saw a Palestinian guy drop something, and then it seemed to explode.

FGS, it was a tear gas canister that the IDF had shot.  'suicide bomb', I've heard some excuses but that is pathetic.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Fri Mar 11, 2016 9:45 pm

sassy wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Well if you gave people the chance to have a look and do some research they might be able to answer you! If you just keep on and on spamming in this manner, who's going to bother?

Odd how you never say that to Didge when he puts six posts on in a row with no-one answering.  I wonder why?

Because I know he's doing it in response to your spamming Sassy. Seriously, if you really want people to discuss these things, please try to cut the spamming. You have a head start because you study it more, and you have already found the videos and looked at them (well I presume you've looked at them) - others haven't, so they need more time to look at them properly, and also to do their own research so they're not just taking someone's word for what happened.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 11, 2016 9:47 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
sassy wrote:

Odd how you never say that to Didge when he puts six posts on in a row with no-one answering.  I wonder why?

Because I know he's doing it in response to your spamming Sassy. Seriously, if you really want people to discuss these things, please try to cut the spamming. You have a head start because you study it more, and you have already found the videos and looked at them (well I presume you've looked at them) - others haven't, so they need more time to look at them properly, and also to do their own research so they're not just taking someone's word for what happened.

What a pathetic reply, he's put on far more than me.  Why do you need more time, you can go back to each one in your own time, are people here to do everything at your speed?

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Fri Mar 11, 2016 9:47 pm

sassy wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:Yes, they needed to keep the area clear because she might have had a suicide bomb. What was that explosion near the end? I saw a Palestinian guy drop something, and then it seemed to explode.

FGS, it was a tear gas canister that the IDF had shot.  'suicide bomb', I've heard some excuses but that is pathetic.

There's no need to be rude. I asked a question, that's all.

Why is it an excuse? You don't think that terrorists have a two-pronged approach? If the first one doesn't work - ie, stabbing someone - they might have a suicide vest on. In the UK, the police would stop people dashing into an area where such an incident had happened, but all those people were just ignoring the order to stay away.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Fri Mar 11, 2016 9:48 pm

sassy wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

What a pathetic reply, he's put on far more than me.  Why do you need more time, you can go back to each one in your own time, are people here to do everything at your speed?

Because even if I come back after I've done some research, the whole thread is full of spam, complete with the usual arguments! It's just cluttering threads up Sassy.

I'm really tired of your attitude, so if you don't get any sympathy for your "cause", it's your own fault.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 11, 2016 9:50 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
sassy wrote:

Why is it an excuse? You don't think that terrorists have a two-pronged approach? If the first one doesn't work - ie, stabbing someone - they might have a suicide vest on. In the UK, the police would stop people dashing into an area where such an incident had happened, but all those people were just ignoring the order to stay away.

Because she wasn't carrying anything, and if it had been strapped to her, they would not have been shooting because they would be worried about the shots setting it off.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 11, 2016 9:51 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
sassy wrote:

Because even if I come back after I've done some research, the whole thread is full of spam, complete with the usual arguments! It's just cluttering threads up Sassy.

I'm really tired of your attitude, so if you don't get any sympathy for your "cause", it's your own fault.

You think you are not being rude?   It's not full of spam, it's full of information pertinent to the thread.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 11, 2016 9:51 pm

What I want to know is when ever is sassy going to condemn any of these terrorist attacks by Palestinians?
When is she going to send best wishes and her thoughts to the victims of all these terror attacks?

When the Israeli extremists torched the Palestinian home murdering the family, all stood up here and condemn.
Whenever we see Israeli's murder, you do not here a peep out of sassy and in fact see her  post falsified claims which disgustingly exhortation a terrorist and appalling claim they are victims

This is the BDS, they are driven by hate to dehumanize Jews, to the extent that they will not be happy until the world turns against Jews

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Fri Mar 11, 2016 9:52 pm

sassy wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Because she wasn't carrying anything, and if it had been strapped to her, they would not have been shooting because they would be worried about the shots setting it off.

You don't know what she was carrying. They weren't shooting at her were they? They weren't shooting at anyone actually.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Fri Mar 11, 2016 9:53 pm

sassy wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

You think you are not being rude?   It's not full of spam, it's full of information pertinent to the thread.

It's spam in that you're spamming the thread with too much stuff before people have a chance to have a look at what you're posting.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Fri Mar 11, 2016 10:20 pm

sassy wrote:This one's on film, shot a schoolgirl, left her to bleed to death, pushed a disabled man out of his wheelchair when he tried to help.   Then did another video, doctoring it so that his crutches looked like a gun.

Is that not an ambulance at the end of this video? Is that not the girl/woman being put on a stretcher?

You'll see that she wasn't left to bleed to death.

WARNING - GRAPHIC SCENE.

Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Mar 15, 2016 2:06 pm

sassy wrote:

It was probably a stun grenade actually.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3