NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I am Farkhunda! WARNING: GRAPHIC CONTENT OF A WOMAN BEING MURDERED BY A MOB

5 posters

Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

I am Farkhunda! WARNING: GRAPHIC CONTENT OF A WOMAN BEING MURDERED BY A MOB Empty Re: I am Farkhunda! WARNING: GRAPHIC CONTENT OF A WOMAN BEING MURDERED BY A MOB

Post by Guest Tue Aug 11, 2015 10:52 pm

I remember it, who could forget.  They have cut their sentences?  I truly despair.

Last edited by sassy on Wed Aug 12, 2015 2:44 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

I am Farkhunda! WARNING: GRAPHIC CONTENT OF A WOMAN BEING MURDERED BY A MOB Empty Re: I am Farkhunda! WARNING: GRAPHIC CONTENT OF A WOMAN BEING MURDERED BY A MOB

Post by nicko Wed Aug 12, 2015 12:36 pm

BLOOD thirsty brain washed animals, the slightest excuse to kill someone in the most horrible way, and they crowd around with their cameras so they can look at it over and over again. fucking savages need slotting, and i'd love to do it!!!
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 12, 2015 12:45 pm

Er - wouldn't that make you the same as them?

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Wed Aug 12, 2015 12:59 pm

Your an idiot, period.
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 12, 2015 1:01 pm

So, them being violent is different from you being violent.  LOL

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Wed Aug 12, 2015 2:16 pm

I DON'T beat women to death nor do I set them alight, do you agree with them doing this? if not whats wrong with shooting them?
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 12, 2015 2:45 pm

Read my first post.  Their sentences should not have been cut, but increased.

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Wed Aug 12, 2015 4:41 pm

Answer the question, do you agree I should shoot them?
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Wed Aug 12, 2015 7:30 pm

SO Sassy if you'r asked a question you can't answer you ignore it, i'v noticed that before.
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Aug 12, 2015 11:03 pm

Fuzzy Zack wrote:
nicko wrote:Answer the question,   do you agree I should shoot them?

No, you psycho. YOU  should do nothing. To think YOU should makes you just one notch below a savage.

I think his use of "I" was hypothetical, Zack.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 12, 2015 11:07 pm

Just seen this, been busy.  No Eddie, the 'I' wasn't hypothetical, see his posts above.

Why should I avoid the question Nicko, and I had already answered.  No, I don't agree with you shooting and murdering them, you'd be a murderer the same as them, whatever method you used.  They should not have been let out and their sentences should have been increased.  I had already said.

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Aug 12, 2015 11:13 pm

Evening sassy

I took it that he meant it hypothetically? Not like he was off to load his gun lol
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 12, 2015 11:15 pm

fucking savages need slotting, and i'd love to do it!!!

Presume that was a typo and he meant shooting.  And he wanted to do it and appears to think it stange that I don't agree with him doing so.

Evening Eds.  OH's van broke down today and he was a bit pissed off when he got home, needed to let it out a bit!

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Aug 12, 2015 11:17 pm

sassy wrote:fucking savages need slotting, and i'd love to do it!!!

Presume that was a typo and he meant shooting.  And he wanted to do it and appears to think it stange that I don't agree with him doing so.

Evening Eds.  OH's van broke down today and he was a bit pissed off when he got home, needed to let it out a bit!

Ah right! Thought slotting was a type of "slitting" shen I read that Hahahaha
Ok perhaps nicko did mean he'd do it. I'm sure he will be along to explain

Oh that's a pisser! Did he managed to get it fixed!
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 12, 2015 11:21 pm

eddie wrote:

Why do you think Nicko was so adament I answer him, he wanted to do it himself.

It's a brand new company one, he's a road surveyor so is out and about all day.  Died on him and it took them over three hours to get someone to him, then by the time they had fixed it, he didn't get home until 7.30.  As he left here at 5.30 this morning (job easier when roads are clear) he was fuming and knackered!

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Aug 12, 2015 11:22 pm

I presume Nicko was shocked at what he read or saw, and was reacting to it. I don't think his reaction was unnatural in any way. We're not talking about some kids shoplifting are we?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Aug 12, 2015 11:24 pm

sassy wrote:
eddie wrote:

Why do you think Nicko was so adament I answer him, he wanted to do it himself.

It's a brand new company one, he's a road surveyor so is out and about all day.  Died on him and it took them over three hours to get someone to him, then by the time they had fixed it, he didn't get home until 7.30.  As he left here at 5.30 this morning (job easier when roads are clear) he was fuming and knackered!

And hungry I bet! Nothing worse than a hungry, tired man who's vehicle has broken down.....
I'd send him to bed and and steer clear if I were you lol!
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 12, 2015 11:29 pm

Oh I have lol! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Aug 12, 2015 11:30 pm

sassy wrote:Oh I have lol! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Good call Basketball
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Thu Aug 13, 2015 7:25 am

"Slotting" Army slang for killing, i'v been in two wars starting when I was 19.

3 tours in Vietnam, 3 tours in Ireland, and yes i'v "slotted" my fair share of enemy.

When I see the atrocities committed in the name of "allah" I still want to stop them the only way I know, and that's with a gun! It will stop them doing it again.

I see nothing wrong with that, of course the "Bleeding Hearts" will disagree.
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Thu Aug 13, 2015 11:42 am

Not as savage as some!
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Aug 13, 2015 2:40 pm

Isis are savages too aren't they Zack? Wouldn't you say all terrorists, the world over, are savages?
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Thu Aug 13, 2015 3:19 pm

nicko, I understand why you'd want to kill them, its the first instinct of most of us I think. Though from a distant stand point some of us can still maintain execution is always wrong. But you attacking sass for opposing killing criminals is pretty harsh- many of us oppose execution- that does not mean we agree with what criminals do.
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Thu Aug 13, 2015 3:30 pm

Sorry Eilizal, but I am not opposed to Capital Punishment, those animals that did that to a woman deserve to die. If it can be proved beyond doubt that some one killed a fellow human they should pay the price for murder. I understand that some people don't agree with it and I respect their opinion, but I don't agree with them.
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Thu Aug 13, 2015 3:32 pm

nicko wrote:Sorry Eilizal,   but I am not opposed to Capital Punishment,  those animals that did that to a woman deserve to die.  If it can be proved beyond doubt that some one killed a fellow human they should pay the price for murder. I understand that some people don't agree with it and I respect their opinion,  but I don't agree with them.  

That's fair enough, but being opposed to execution to equate to agreeing with or sympathizing with murderers.
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 13, 2015 4:58 pm

Chill Nicko....

have an "irony " moment and laugh...not at the events (since that if foul) but at the lefties self combusting

here we have encapsulated in its extreme form the sad existance of the lefty

full of outrage over these events, steaming and smouldering .......and utterly impotent

they havnt got a clue what to do...... they cant, darent even, consider repaying such acts with the respose it richly deserves. Indeed were the relatives of this poor woman to reply in kind to those animals they would be howling for them to be incarcerated.....

and heres the crux.....they see plenty of problems.....but they havnt a clue how to deal with them....

not one singular idea....

as far as I am concerned ...well its nowt to do with us....its a "cultural thing"

now...as long as they keep it over there I aint troubled...not my tribe and all that...

moreover since Im not allowed to object to every other cutural "thing" i may find objectionable why SHOULD i be bothered about this.

it seems again "pick and choose" your arguments is the order of the day...

the same "culture" is the culture of the burkah etc .....and apart from the scale and seriousness of the matter there is not one jot of difference between objecting to these events and objecting to the burkah
but I'm expected to join in the impotent howls of frenzy (yet not advocate anything "violent" in return) against these events, yet stay silent upon the subject of the burkah????????????????????????????

finally can someone PLEASE clarify for me WHY do we have to be "better than them" i.e not fight fire with fire???

please.....

ps I disagree with Nietzsche when he said "if you fight with monsters take care that you do not a monster become"....sometimes monsterous acts are needed to defeat a monster

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Aug 13, 2015 6:48 pm

Fuzzy Zack wrote:
eddie wrote:Isis are savages too aren't they Zack? Wouldn't you say all terrorists, the world over, are savages?

Yes they are but this isn't a competition.

No it's not. You're right.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 13, 2015 9:48 pm

victorismyhero wrote:Chill Nicko....

have an "irony " moment and laugh...not at the events (since that if foul) but at the lefties self combusting

full of outrage over these events, steaming and smouldering .......and utterly impotent

they havnt got a clue what to do...... they cant, darent even, consider repaying such acts with the respose it richly deserves. Indeed were the relatives of this poor woman to reply in kind to those animals they would be howling for them to be incarcerated.....

and heres the crux.....they see plenty of problems.....but they havnt a clue how to deal with them....

as far as I am concerned ...well its nowt to do with us....its a "cultural thing"

now...as long as they keep it over there I aint troubled...not my tribe and all that...

moreover since Im not allowed to object to every other cutural "thing" i may find objectionable why SHOULD i be bothered about this.

the same "culture" is the culture of the burkah etc .....and apart from the scale and seriousness of the matter there is not one jot of difference between objecting to these events and objecting to the burkah
but I'm expected to join in the impotent howls of frenzy (yet not advocate anything "violent" in return) against these events, yet stay silent upon the subject of the burkah????????????????????????????

finally can someone PLEASE clarify for me WHY do we have to be "better than them" i.e not fight fire with fire???

please.....

ps I disagree with Nietzsche when he said "if you fight with monsters take care that you do not a monster become"....sometimes monsterous acts are needed to defeat a monster

Errrrrrrrrrrmmmmmmmmmmmmm, remember all those posts you made about being against capital punishment no matter what?  Or was that just for the West?   They should have been locked away for life and the key thrown away.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 13, 2015 11:46 pm

sassy wrote:
victorismyhero wrote:Chill Nicko....

please.....

Errrrrrrrrrrmmmmmmmmmmmmm, remember all those posts you made about being against capital punishment no matter what?  Or was that just for the West?   They should have been locked away for life and the key thrown away.

indeed...but remember what I said about vengence ?

moreover SOME crimes .......well....and of course the problem is as we all know, and had been demonstrated.....prison for this sort of thing isnt an option is it....IT DOESNT HAPPEN.....

see thos is why, whilst having all the sympathy in the world for that poor woman and her family, I simply cannot get all in a tizz over it...... its pointless...

yell and sceam all you want...it'll do no good

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 13, 2015 11:47 pm

in a savage world only the savage survive......

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 14, 2015 12:01 am

Fuzzy Zack wrote:
eddie wrote:

No it's not. You're right.

I would never agree with the murder.

But I also believe murder is sometimes legitimised as colateral damage. ;-)

Interesting point before I go.

By saving your mother and by doing so your sister dies, where you had to choose to stop her or be there for your mother knowing of an attack. Did you back murder in order to save your mother?

Think about this and watch choices people made

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down