NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The shoddy reporting on the Bardo Museum attack (Warning some graphic pictures)

Go down

The shoddy reporting on the Bardo Museum attack (Warning some graphic pictures) Empty The shoddy reporting on the Bardo Museum attack (Warning some graphic pictures)

Post by Guest Fri Mar 20, 2015 8:44 am

If you believe most of what’s been written about the terrorist attack at the Bardo Museum in Tunis, Tunisia, on March 18, 2015, you’ll think that the nation was caught completely off guard and left reeling helplessly. This is not true. Due to the knee-jerk reaction of western reporters to praise the capabilities of terrorists while denigrating the response of those who fight such murderers, a completely distorted narrative of this event is taking hold. In reality the Tunisian security forces reacted spectacularly, because they’re among the best in the world. Their heroism ought to be common knowledge.
The main falsehood being repeated is that the two terrorists took hostages, and there was a two-hour standoff that ended when the police stormed the museum. What actually happened was that the police responded instantly, and there was a two-hour series of running gun battles inside the museum before the terrorists were killed. It took me most of the day to piece together the timeline of events. I had to read twenty-one articles in order to discover the truth.
First, you need to know that the Bardo National Museum is adjacent to the National Assembly (red arrow), what western media is calling the “parliament building.”
The shoddy reporting on the Bardo Museum attack (Warning some graphic pictures) Bardo_National_Museum.2-300x215
You can see that the museum is massive.
The initial attack was on the National Assembly, not the museum. At around 12:30 p.m., the terrorists rammed their car into the gate of the National Assembly and began shooting. The security guards returned fire. Here’s one of the police vehicles that was parked in front of the National Assembly.
The shoddy reporting on the Bardo Museum attack (Warning some graphic pictures) Shot-up_police_vehicle_Tunis-300x180
Note the bullet holes in the windshield.
After coming under fire from security forces at the National Assembly, the two terrorists drove to the Bardo National Museum, jumped out of their car, and began shooting up tourist buses. The first eight people were killed.
The police were already on the scene. They shepherded the tourists from the buses into the museum. The two terrorists—armed with assault rifles, hand grenades, and explosives—chased after the tourists and spent the next two hours hunting them down in the giant museum, killing eleven more. There were at least two hundred tourists in the museum at the time. They broke up into groups and hid themselves. Some were hidden by Tunisian tour guides and museum staffers.
In response to the attack, the Tunisian government sent in the Brigade Antiterrorisme (BAT)—known as the Black Tigers (Tigres Noirs)—of the National Police.
The shoddy reporting on the Bardo Museum attack (Warning some graphic pictures) Tunisian_BAT-222x300
This is a special-operations unit trained by the French police who killed the moron Amedy Coulibaly at the kosher supermarket in Paris, January 9, 2015. You remember the spectacular Coulibaly Dive?
The shoddy reporting on the Bardo Museum attack (Warning some graphic pictures) Coulibaly_death.6-300x188
The Tunisian BAT use .357 magnum revolvers, just like the French GIGN and RAID.
The shoddy reporting on the Bardo Museum attack (Warning some graphic pictures) BAT_357_magnum-300x222
Here they are loading and cocking their Austrian Steyr AUG assault rifles on the run.

They’re moving into position, keeping an eye on the enemy, and loading their weapons, all at the same time. These are some of the best operators in the world. The idea that the Tunisians were somehow blindsided by this attack is absurd. Of the hundreds in the museum, only nineteen tourists were killed. The Tunisians reacted at superhuman speed and confronted men who were armed with fully automatic weapons, hand grenades, and explosives. This could’ve been an unbelievable bloodbath.
Tunisian National Guard special forces were also deployed.
The shoddy reporting on the Bardo Museum attack (Warning some graphic pictures) Tunisian_special_forces-300x219
Like the BAT, they arrived on the scene almost immediately. Do you know who trains the Tunisian army?
The Americans.
The shoddy reporting on the Bardo Museum attack (Warning some graphic pictures) American_trainer_Tunisian_army-300x188
And the British.
The shoddy reporting on the Bardo Museum attack (Warning some graphic pictures) British_trainer_Tunisian_army-300x225
These next two photos are very significant. They show plainclothes special-operations police officers.
The shoddy reporting on the Bardo Museum attack (Warning some graphic pictures) Tunisian_plainclothes_police.1-300x200
The shoddy reporting on the Bardo Museum attack (Warning some graphic pictures) Tunisian_plainclothes_police.2-300x263
Their lack of uniforms means that they’re an unobtrusive rapid-reaction force that hangs out in the background—invisible, waiting. In other words they’re utterly professional.
The bigoted western press wants you to think that the silly little Arabs were out of their depth trying to deal with the Supermen of the Islamic State, but the special forces of the Tunisian army and national police are among the finest on the planet. They ran into the museum and began rescuing hostages in groups.
Survivors described what it was like.
Bruna Scherini.
“At a certain moment, my daughter started to hear shots and everyone started to run. Everyone started to try and save themselves in the best way possible, trying to hide behind the glass windows and in the corners of the room… [The attackers] came in and sprayed bullets around to intimidate us.”
Josep Lluís Cusidó.
“It all happened so fast. The terrorists did not stop shooting. I saw it with my own eyes.”
Tour guide Walid.
“They opened [fire] on anything that moved. The choice was to run away or face certain death or injury. I helped my clients find shelter as best I could.”
Alberto Di Porto.
“[Tunisian special forces] all had machine guns. They were everywhere, even on the balcony in front of us. One of them made a sign with his hand to get my attention. He pointed at his eyes, and then made a gesture asking what I could see. I looked around. There were at least two people on the ground motionless, and blood everywhere. I could see the legs of some men walking up and down the room.
“I turned and made a gesture of throat-cutting, to let him know that there were dead bodies. He made another sign with his hand to stay down.”
Imagine the skill it takes to enter a gigantic building full of millions of hiding places, moving room to room, trying to locate killers who are armed with automatic rifles, encountering person after person…and not shooting one innocent victim accidentally. That’s how good the Tunisians are.
It took them two hours to find and kill the terrorists. Ayman Morjen, 33—a BAT operator—was himself killed in one of the many firefights.
The shoddy reporting on the Bardo Museum attack (Warning some graphic pictures) Ayman_Morjen-300x225
Although the Islamic State took credit for the attack, there’s no evidence that it was involved. Of course they lied in order to make themselves appear more formidable.
The failed security forces did not dare to approach but after the two heroes ran out of ammunition.
That’s easily disproved by the eyewitness statements and the photos of the dead terrorists. This one is surrounded by his spent casings.
The shoddy reporting on the Bardo Museum attack (Warning some graphic pictures) Dead_terrorist_Bardo.1-283x300
He has no wounds on the front of his body, but there’s blood behind his head, and the red arrow shows a blood spatter with elliptical droplets pointing to the left. He was running in that direction, shooting behind him, and they filled his back full of bullets, which caused that hefty blood droplet to fly out and skid along the floor. Dead in midair, the terrorist crashed into the wall and went horizontal.
As for the second terrorist, this is according to the Guardian.
A single muffled detonation signalled the end of the siege, with reports filtering through to crowds gathered outside the gates in the bright sunshine that the attackers were dead.
The Tunisian operators threw a hand grenade at him.
The shoddy reporting on the Bardo Museum attack (Warning some graphic pictures) Dead_terrorist_Bardo.2-300x228
The holes in the wall aren’t deep enough to have come from bullets, and the coarse dust on and around him is from the cheap concrete used in the building. If he were out of ammunition, they would’ve taken him prisoner. The Tunisian operators kept the terrorists on the run, continually engaging them so that they were unable to detonate their explosives.
I’ll never understand what the media expects to gain by portraying clumsy murderers as James Bond figures. Even if these two savages were incredible warriors, doesn’t it matter that they were evil? We see journalists like Orla Guerin grimly editorializing when it comes to Israel, yet hardly a peep about the gleeful, deliberate, remorseless bestiality of Islamic State terrorists.
Jon Snow? Stephanie Dekker? Peter Beaumont? Jonathan Miller? Why so angry at the Jews but not the Muslims?
At any rate, This photo is described as showing the men who killed the terrorists. They’re very brave, selfless, and skilled—real James Bonds. Think good thoughts about them.
The shoddy reporting on the Bardo Museum attack (Warning some graphic pictures) Tunisian_special_forces.2-300x221

http://www.thomaswictor.com/the-shoddy-reporting-on-the-bardo-museum-attack/

Back to top Go down

The shoddy reporting on the Bardo Museum attack (Warning some graphic pictures) Empty Re: The shoddy reporting on the Bardo Museum attack (Warning some graphic pictures)

Post by Guest Fri Mar 20, 2015 10:28 am

Regardless of what you posted, Tunisia is in Africa, not the ME.

Back to top Go down

The shoddy reporting on the Bardo Museum attack (Warning some graphic pictures) Empty Re: The shoddy reporting on the Bardo Museum attack (Warning some graphic pictures)

Post by Guest Fri Mar 20, 2015 10:52 am

An honest mistake in where I posted, what a pendantic point to make which goes to my point this is the only thing you can gain anything on ever in debateing sassy lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down