NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fox Hunts Ride Out For Boxing Day Meets

4 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Fox Hunts Ride Out For Boxing Day Meets - Page 4 Empty Fox Hunts Ride Out For Boxing Day Meets

Post by Guest Fri Dec 27, 2013 1:26 am

First topic message reminder :

http://news.sky.com/story/1187043/fox-hunts-ride-out-for-boxing-day-meets   (video at link)

Fox Hunts Ride Out For Boxing Day Meets - Page 4 146900472-1-252x337

We having foxes that come into our garden with their cubs...Sometimes they are a bit noisy at night, but i like that as living in an urban area...I feel that it brings you closer to nature.

Thousands of supporters attended Boxing Day hunts across the UK today as a poll shows 80% of people remain opposed to hunting with dogs for sport.

Some 250 hunts rode out today on the biggest day of the hunting calendar, some following an artificial scent while others hunting foxes within the law.

Groups of hunt saboteurs were out in force too, monitoring hunts they believed were trying to flout the law and hunt foxes illegally.

Yawning Fox
The poll suggests opinions on hunting are the same in urban and rural areas
The survey commissioned by animal welfare organisation The League Against Cruel Sports reveals 80% of the public think hunting should not be made legal again.

In October, David Cameron said he had "some sympathies" with farmers demanding the use of packs of hounds to flush out foxes if they threatened livestock. Once driven out, the foxes could be shot.

Downing Street suggested it might introduce a government motion to amend the 2004 ban on hunting by relaxing rules that say farmers can only use two dogs to hunt.

The Prime Minister's official spokesman said he was particularly worried about hill farmers who have suffered heavy losses of livestock that is threatening their livelihoods.

Joe Duckworth, chief executive of The League Against Cruel Sports, said: "Hunting is a sickeningly cruel blood sport, which, like us, the majority of the British public do not want brought back.

"Voting for repeal would be political suicide. We need to move forward as a nation, not backwards on matters of animal welfare."

The survey, carried out by Ipsos MORI, also suggests that on the issue of legalising fox hunting, there is no difference between people living in rural areas and those in urban areas.

Gavin Grant, chief executive of the RSPCA, which also commissioned the survey, said: "As a rural dweller I have always known that opposition to hunting with dogs has never been an issue of 'town versus country'. This poll proves it once and for all.

"The message to MPs is loud and clear. Hunting wild animals with dogs is unethical, inhumane and cruel."

http://news.sky.com/story/1187043/fox-hunts-ride-out-for-boxing-day-meets

Oh.....And they don't attack domestic cats either, as we have observed out cats through the window when they are out there at the same time, they don't take a blind bit of notice towards each other.

Back to top Go down

Fox Hunts Ride Out For Boxing Day Meets - Page 4 Empty Re: Fox Hunts Ride Out For Boxing Day Meets

Post by Guest Sat Dec 28, 2013 10:46 am

You obviously can't read, I never once goaded her, I told her it wasn't appropriate for here. We have been in touch by email since. DOH

Back to top Go down

Fox Hunts Ride Out For Boxing Day Meets - Page 4 Empty Re: Fox Hunts Ride Out For Boxing Day Meets

Post by Irn Bru Sat Dec 28, 2013 10:46 am

PhilDidge wrote:
Irn Bru wrote:

Hi Sphinx, sorry you have been dragged into this but I'm not having someone claim that I'm defending what was said about you and your children. It just didn't happen.

You are defending him by making excuses about others bringing up her children, seriously and I gave you credibility with intelligence, that was a poor judgement on my part!

That has got to be post of the week. So you now accept that others were involved and it didn't start with JD but it's only JD that you want to condemn.

I'm not defending anyone but it appears you are by your refusal to see who else was involved.

Oh dear oh dear.

Irn Bru
Irn Bru
The Tartan terror. Keeper of the royal sporran. Chief Haggis Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 28, 2013 10:51 am

Irn Bru wrote:
PhilDidge wrote:

You are defending him by making excuses about others bringing up her children, seriously and I gave you credibility with intelligence, that was a poor judgement on my part!

That has got to be post of the week. So you now accept that others were involved and it didn't start with JD but it's only JD that you want to condemn.

I'm not defending anyone but it appears you are by your refusal to see who else was involved.

Oh dear oh dear.

So now you admit what they are saying is wrong and try to defend him because I have not brought others to task over this and yet have not seen them claim or say sphinx neglects her children.

One moment.

://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: 

If you have evidence they have I will gladly join you in condemning them also, but as you have not condemned Joy even after your idiotic admission, it just shows how desperate and poor you are to defend the indefensible.

I have to remember that one, he admits it is wrong with claiming others saying so, an still excuses JD.

A new master card advertisement is on the way.

Oh dear indeed for you Irn, ha ha!

Laters wee bonny lad, I have to go, but enjoyed watching you make a complete tit of yourself

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 28, 2013 10:54 am

You're still drunk aren't you.

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Sat Dec 28, 2013 10:55 am

PhilDidge wrote:
Irn Bru wrote:

Oh dear oh dear.

So now you admit what they are saying is wrong and try to defend him because I have not brought others to task over this and yet have not seen them claim or say sphinx neglects her children.

One moment.

If you have evidence they have I will gladly join you in condemning them also, but as you have not condemned Joy even after your idiotic admission, it just shows how desperate and poor you are to defend the indefensible.  

I have to remember that one, he admits it is wrong with claiming others saying so, an still excuses JD.

Laters wee bonny lad, I have to go, but enjoyed watching you make a complete tit of yourself  

You use the word THEY Didge but you only condemn JD. That's your problem, you are defending the others involved by being selective in just going after JD.

Why?
Irn Bru
Irn Bru

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 28, 2013 10:56 am

Sassy wrote:You're still drunk aren't you.

Well that would be a neat trick being as I was not out drinking last night, a I was up and down the hospital most of the night, but thanks for asking.

As usual only the low life's in life would come out with such poor accusations yet again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Sat Dec 28, 2013 10:59 am

PhilDidge wrote:
Sassy wrote:You're still drunk aren't you.

Well that would be a neat trick being as I was not out drinking last night, a I was up and down the hospital most of the night, but thanks for asking.

As usual only the low life's in life would come out with such poor accusations yet again.

Why are you just going after JD when others were involved and started by them?

You're condemned by your silence

Irn Bru
Irn Bru

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 28, 2013 10:59 am

Irn Bru wrote:
PhilDidge wrote:

One moment.

You use the word THEY Didge but you only condemn JD. That's your problem, you are defending the others involved by being selective in just going after JD.

Why?

I am not defending anyone, you are the one defending Joy from making the accusations, if others have accused her, then show what they have assessed her of in regards to neglecting her children and will b happy to condemn them also sweet little Irn. The fact is his view stood out like a sore thumb, which again you still have not condemned.

So yes why, have you not condemned him?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 28, 2013 10:59 am

Oh give up the superiority thing Didge, I was at the hospital yesterday, but you came out with something on the Christians in Israel thread.

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Sat Dec 28, 2013 11:00 am

PhilDidge wrote:
Irn Bru wrote:

Why?

I am not defending anyone, you are the one defending Joy from making the accusations, if others have accused her, then show what they have assessed her of in regards to neglecting her children and will b happy to condemn them also sweet little Irn. The fact is his view stood out like a sore thumb, which again you still have not condemned.

Yes you are. You are condemned by your silence. I'll condemn them all but you can't. Why is that?
Irn Bru
Irn Bru

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 28, 2013 11:02 am

Irn Bru wrote:
PhilDidge wrote:

Yes you are. You are condemned by your silence. I'll condemn them all but you can't. Why is that?

If you can show me they have excused sphinx of neglect, then I will be happy to condemn them Irn, which so far you have avoided backing up your claims, so why is that?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 28, 2013 11:02 am

Sassy wrote:Oh give up the superiority thing Didge, I was at the hospital yesterday, but you came out with something on the Christians in Israel thread.

Sorry all I heard was.

:-:bravo:-: 

You poorly accused me of being drunk, trying poorly to goad again

Epic fail

Last edited by PhilDidge on Sat Dec 28, 2013 11:04 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 28, 2013 11:03 am

Nems absolutely agreed with JD, the posts are there.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 28, 2013 11:03 am

PhilDidge wrote:
Sassy wrote:Oh give up the superiority thing Didge, I was at the hospital yesterday, but you came out with something on the Christians in Israel thread.

Sorry all I heard was.

Doesn't surprise me, you are too far up your own arse to hear anything.

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Sat Dec 28, 2013 11:05 am

PhilDidge wrote:
Irn Bru wrote:

If you can show me they have excused sphinx of neglect, then I will be happy to condemn them Irn, which so far you have avoided backing up your claims, so why is that?

Go through the posts one by one and then come back and tell me what you find. It's not difficult so on you go. I'll drag this out of you one way or another.
Irn Bru
Irn Bru

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 28, 2013 11:06 am

Sassy wrote:Nems absolutely agreed with JD, the posts are there.

If she did , then I condemn her also, if you can back she has agreed that sphinx neglected her children.

Talk about the worst deflecting I have seen from where someone says something wrong they deflect this by asking why have I not condemned others when have not seen the claim she is neglecting her children.

If Nems has agreed to that point of which I would rather here what she says. as did not see her accuse Sphinx as Joy did.

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Sat Dec 28, 2013 11:08 am

PhilDidge wrote:

If she did , then I condemn her also, if you can back she has agreed that sphinx neglected her children.

Talk about the worst deflecting I have seen from where someone says something wrong they deflect this by asking why have I not condemned others when have not seen the claim she is neglecting her children.

If Nems has agreed to that point of which I would rather here what she says. as did not see her accuse Sphinx as Joy did.

You are blind then.
Irn Bru
Irn Bru

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 28, 2013 11:09 am

PhilDidge wrote:

Actually, she was the first one to say it, on page 1 of this thread:

Nah she has the kind that prevents her from working or looking after her children, not the kind that interferes with leisure pursuits like hunting shooting and fishing!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 28, 2013 11:09 am

Irn Bru wrote:
PhilDidge wrote:

Go through the posts one by one and then come back and tell me what you find. It's not difficult so on you go. I'll drag this out of you one way or another.

I tell you what Irn, stop deflecting and coming up with the worst poor defense I have ever seen.

I will condemn when I have seen others accuse Sphinx of neglect and happy to so so!

Again you try any desperation from what he actually said/

It is there in black and white, so if I have missed others, then am happy for you to show me those who said the same and will condemn them irn.

Bless

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 28, 2013 11:10 am

Just given you the evidence, but conveniently ignored.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 28, 2013 11:11 am

Sassy wrote:
PhilDidge wrote:

Nah she has the kind that prevents her from working or looking after her children, not the kind that interferes with leisure pursuits like hunting shooting and fishing!

That sphinx neglects her kids, well if she has as I say I condemn her too, but where is your or Irn's condemning of them both>

All it seems is you have tried to deflect away from his own poor accusations!

Typical commie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 28, 2013 11:12 am

If you learn to read you will also see that I asked JD to stop, more than once.

And Irn wasn't bloody well here.

Last edited by Sassy on Sat Dec 28, 2013 11:13 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Sat Dec 28, 2013 11:12 am

This isn't about nems who has every right to express her opinion. It's about you being selective in who you go after when it's obvious there are others involved.

Just man up and admit that by ignoring them you are defending them.
Irn Bru
Irn Bru

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 28, 2013 11:13 am

Irn Bru wrote:This isn't about nems who has every right to express her opinion. It's about you being selective in who you go after when it's obvious there are others involved.

Exactly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 28, 2013 11:13 am

Sassy wrote:Just given you the evidence, but conveniently ignored.

You mean how you are ignoring his unfounded claims, it matters not if others have done so also, they are also guilty of the same wrong done, of which I have not seen, so you are trying to excuse Joy as some others you claim also sad claiming she is a bad mother and neglects her children?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 28, 2013 11:14 am

:-:bravo:-: :-:bravo:-: :-:bravo:-: :-:bravo:-: :-:bravo:-: :-:bravo:-: :-:bravo:-: :-:bravo:-: :-:bravo:-: :-:bravo:-: :-:bravo:-: :-:bravo:-: :-:bravo:-: :-:bravo:-: :-:bravo:-: :-:bravo:-: :-:bravo:-: :-:bravo:-: :-:cawg:-: :-:cawg:-: :-:cawg:-: :-:cawg:-: :-:cawg:-: :-:cawg:-: :-:cawg:-: :-:cawg:-: :-:cawg:-: :-:cawg:-: :-:cawg:-: :-:cawg:-: :-:cawg:-: 

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Sat Dec 28, 2013 11:16 am

PhilDidge wrote:
Sassy wrote:

That sphinx neglects her kids, well if she has as I say I condemn her too, but where is your or Irn's condemning of them both>

Typical commie

That's been the problem all along. Where was your condemnation of all those involved?

I have it now and like I said I condemn them all.

You can go to sleep now.
Irn Bru
Irn Bru

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 28, 2013 11:16 am

Bloody Tit, I was the one asking them to stop as it was not appropriate.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 28, 2013 11:17 am

Irn Bru wrote:This isn't about nems who has every right to express her opinion. It's about you being selective in who you go after when it's obvious there are others involved.

Poor deflection yet again, trying to excise the wrongs now over claims to who has stated she is neglecting her children when only one post stood out to me, sorry but it was so poor I picked up on it and then watched Joy try to defend his poor accusations, nobody else did, which is odd dont you think.

You two could not argue your way out a debate over who is going to wear the dummy!

Irn's arguments, deflection, deflection, errm how about what Joy said, nope deflection, deflection.

Irn is exposed

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 28, 2013 11:18 am

Go and get some sleep and give your mouth a rest before you make an even bigger fool of yourself, if that's possible.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 28, 2013 11:20 am

Irn Bru wrote:
PhilDidge wrote:

Typical commie

That's been the problem all along. Where was your condemnation of all those involved?

You can go to sleep now.

Seriously how dim are you, I asked you to post proof of other claiming she neglects here children by directly saying so and if they have, I will be happy to condemn them, as seen you have constantly tried to deflect away from the wrongs of Joy with deflection. If I have missed others well then you can show me what I have missed which you keep failing to do and then I will condemn them also as have stated.

Not to difficult even for a half wit as yourself

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 28, 2013 11:22 am

Sassy wrote:Go and get some sleep and give your mouth a rest before you make an even bigger fool of yourself, if that's possible.

"Blah blah, I am sassy and have no power anymore on forums, and I hate it "

Jog the fuck on love

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 28, 2013 11:27 am

Oh my, so showed you a post where Nems said exactly that, as is her right, but you avoid it. Normal for Didge.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 28, 2013 11:27 am

Look guys everyone has obviously got loads of energy and seems to be using it to throw at each other. The mess started over me - and yes I reacted because it bloody hurt but can we please try and get over it (I am now finding it embarrassing)
Why not admit we are all intelligent adult and go and spend the energy building something of practical use. I have the idea I have the tools I just need the help - with the results hopefully something everyone can be proud to say hey I was a part of that

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 28, 2013 11:28 am

hi Sphinx, this isn't really about you, this is about Didge trying to get his own back being he was made to look a fool. Nothing new there then.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 28, 2013 11:29 am

Okay Sphinx i will drop it

Ciao

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 28, 2013 12:24 pm

Well deary me, Irn Bru and Sassy why didnt you just say I was the first to comment on Sphinx?
Was that snidey little bitch fest really needed?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 28, 2013 12:36 pm

Irn Bru wrote:
PhilDidge wrote:

Your quite right Irn, others are involved and I only relayed what Sphinx herself said on old ADO, Dodge continues to run around greeting and screaming and instigating just like he did the whole day yesterday ...not a bit of balance form him whatsoever....

Straight over from Flaps kicking and screaming, anything to upset the forum...just like he helped do to SF.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 28, 2013 12:37 pm

NemsAgain wrote:Well deary me, Irn Bru and Sassy why didnt you just say I was the first to comment on Sphinx?

I don't think it was meant like that Nems and I don't think they meant you either, you only backed up what you knew was true.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 28, 2013 12:41 pm

sphinx wrote:Look guys everyone has obviously got loads of energy and seems to be using it to throw at each other.  The mess started over me - and yes I reacted because it bloody hurt but can we please try and get over it (I am now finding it embarrassing)
Why not admit we are all intelligent adult and go and spend the energy building something of practical use.  I have the idea I have the tools I just need the help - with the results hopefully something everyone can be proud to say hey I was a part of that

...I will try to take that onboard Sphinx, but one of the lat times I spoke with you on ADO, you offered nothing but insults and cheek for which I received no apology...can't mind what you said but Irn and LD were on at the time...

I only hope you take your own advice as well as dishing it out to others.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 28, 2013 12:44 pm

PhilDidge wrote:
Irn Bru wrote:

You can go to sleep now.

Seriously how dim are you, I asked you to post proof of other claiming she neglects here children by directly saying so and if they have, I will be happy to condemn them, as seen you have constantly tried to deflect away from the wrongs of Joy with deflection. If I have missed others well then you can show me what I have missed which you keep failing to do and then I will condemn them also as have stated.

Not to difficult even for a half wit as yourself

...good grief, calm down.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 28, 2013 12:56 pm

Joy Division wrote:
Irn Bru wrote:

Your quite right Irn, others are involved and I only relayed what Sphinx herself said on old ADO, Dodge continues to run around greeting and screaming and instigating just like he did the whole day yesterday ...not a bit of balance form him whatsoever....

Straight over from Flaps kicking and screaming, anything to upset the forum...just like he helped do to SF.

Get this through your head JD - you did not and have not relayed what I said on the old ADO. You took what I said - and what was a difficult admission to make, and twisted it around to make out I was a selfish neglectful woman who was not a proper mother and couldnt give a damn about her kids.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 28, 2013 12:57 pm

Joy Division wrote:
NemsAgain wrote:Well deary me, Irn Bru and Sassy why didnt you just say I was the first to comment on Sphinx?

I don't think it was meant like that Nems and I don't think they meant you either, you only backed up what you knew was true.

Stand on me JD it was exactly that. Didge is once again dish of the day and if they can have a snide dig as well they are happy.
Sad.
But enough. Its all been said, or it will be when sassy gets the last word  lol! 

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Sat Dec 28, 2013 1:42 pm

Well no it was not a snidey little dig at you at all. I put on what I believed was a perfectly well balanced post but Didge responded to it by accusing me of defending someone who had accused someone of child abuse and neglect. I never did that and just said that JD was not the only one who should be encouraged to go over and discuss it with Sphinx.but he decided he wanted a fight about it and started coming out with his latest outburst that I’m a liar and that is exactly what I was doing. In fact my post was more complimentary to Sphinx than anything else so I’m not going to just sit back and take all the crap that he was dishing out here and had been elsewhere all this forum for the past few days..
You never needed to get involved in this and my post could have just been left to stand because there was nothing controversial in it at all but Didge was having none of it. So if you want to see where the bitchfest started then look at the response I got after I posted for the first time on this thread.

Irn Bru
Irn Bru

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 28, 2013 2:08 pm

sphinx wrote:
Joy Division wrote:

Get this through your head JD - you did not and have not relayed  what I said on the old ADO.  You took what I said - and what was a difficult admission to make,  and twisted it around to make out I was a selfish neglectful woman who was not a proper mother and couldnt give a damn about her kids.

...I never twisted anything, I remember what you wrote on that site, and afterwards and wrote about going fishing, going on boats and something about going to see a fox hunt gathering, don't call me a liar.

And you were more than happy to dish out the insults on your old sites to, as well as ignore evidence on the JS /GG thread Sphinx.

And what I'm saying is not bad..im disabled too, and when I'm as near pain free as can be, I like to have the time with my kids, don't tell me anything is wrong with that, or that ridiculous little lap dog Didge...what. A real erse he has made of himself...another little Bliar/flap.

You were totally biased on your sites Sphinx and anyone who denies that is a liar....I remember the way you were, hopefully for yourself you will be more open minded and not so biased in the future, I prefer speaking to you as a normal poster rather than an admin as I don't think you're admin material or have the required people skills.

I will agree to let the past be in the last if you will Sphinx.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 28, 2013 2:22 pm

So you are still twisting it - you are taking half of what I put missing out the other half and using it to make out I am a selfish woman who neglects her children to have fun. Then you say that you are not saying a bad thing and make out its all my fault this debate happened.

Screw you JD you are just not worth the crap on the bottom of my shoes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 28, 2013 2:23 pm

PhilDidge wrote:
Irn Bru wrote:

Why?

...nobody is defending me, Irn asked you the question why just go after me?, that was his question, as usual you are twisting and diverting.

For goodness sake Didge, you really do have Flap syndrome,what is wrong with you?! and why the snide comments all over the place?

I was giving you the benefit of the doubt of acting like an adult, but after yesterday's posts and some of today's, I really have to remember that you actually are an adult!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 28, 2013 2:25 pm

sphinx wrote:So you are still twisting it - you are taking half of what I put missing out the other half and using it to make out I am a selfish woman who neglects her children to have fun.  Then you say that you are not saying a bad thing and make out its all my fault this debate happened.

That's just fine, I only wanted the headache to end, you've again shown your worth just as you did on your various old sites, it matters not to me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 28, 2013 2:29 pm

Joy Division wrote:
sphinx wrote:So you are still twisting it - you are taking half of what I put missing out the other half and using it to make out I am a selfish woman who neglects her children to have fun.  Then you say that you are not saying a bad thing and make out its all my fault this debate happened.

That's just fine, I only wanted the headache to end, you've again shown your worth  just as you did on your various old sites, it matters not to me.

So presumably my worth would be more if I threw up my hands and said yes JD I do neglect my children, I am a selfish bitch and you are so wonderful for bringing that to everyones attention.

Tell me JD what the fuck do you do when someone twists what you have said and uses to tell the world you are a crap parent? You want to let the past go then you can bloody well apologise and tell this whole board of strangers that you only told them half the story and tell them the other half - the bits you missed out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 28, 2013 2:39 pm

sphinx wrote:
Joy Division wrote:

That's just fine, I only wanted the headache to end, you've again shown your worth  just as you did on your various old sites, it matters not to me.

So presumably my worth would be more if I threw up my hands and said yes JD I do neglect my children, I am a selfish bitch and you are so wonderful for bringing that to everyones attention.

Tell me JD what the fuck do you do when someone twists what you have said and uses to tell the world you are a crap parent?  You want to let the past go then you can bloody well apologise and tell this whole board of strangers that you only told them half the story and tell them the other half - the bits you missed out.

..apologise?..the one who made unwarranted insults about me on your own board as well as others...

You must be bloody joking, I twisted nothing , I only said what you said, and as admin of another site, you again set a terrible example by your abusive outbursts like yesterday ...this is partly the reason your board is empty.

Your asking me for an apology for only relaying what you said yourself but are unwilling  to give one for the past treatment of insults and lies of me?

Your trying to make much more of this than it is, i don't give a monkeys what you say, I learned what you were like the hard way.

..and as for your own site(unless you have removed it), JD is creepy etc, pfft..heard it before, the usual tactic employed for a reaction or to blacken someone's name , deliberate misinterpretation of someone's humour or both.

That's the kind of admin you are.

Get bloody lost.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next