NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fox Hunts Ride Out For Boxing Day Meets

4 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Fox Hunts Ride Out For Boxing Day Meets - Page 3 Empty Fox Hunts Ride Out For Boxing Day Meets

Post by Guest Fri Dec 27, 2013 1:26 am

First topic message reminder :

http://news.sky.com/story/1187043/fox-hunts-ride-out-for-boxing-day-meets   (video at link)

Fox Hunts Ride Out For Boxing Day Meets - Page 3 146900472-1-252x337

We having foxes that come into our garden with their cubs...Sometimes they are a bit noisy at night, but i like that as living in an urban area...I feel that it brings you closer to nature.

Thousands of supporters attended Boxing Day hunts across the UK today as a poll shows 80% of people remain opposed to hunting with dogs for sport.

Some 250 hunts rode out today on the biggest day of the hunting calendar, some following an artificial scent while others hunting foxes within the law.

Groups of hunt saboteurs were out in force too, monitoring hunts they believed were trying to flout the law and hunt foxes illegally.

Yawning Fox
The poll suggests opinions on hunting are the same in urban and rural areas
The survey commissioned by animal welfare organisation The League Against Cruel Sports reveals 80% of the public think hunting should not be made legal again.

In October, David Cameron said he had "some sympathies" with farmers demanding the use of packs of hounds to flush out foxes if they threatened livestock. Once driven out, the foxes could be shot.

Downing Street suggested it might introduce a government motion to amend the 2004 ban on hunting by relaxing rules that say farmers can only use two dogs to hunt.

The Prime Minister's official spokesman said he was particularly worried about hill farmers who have suffered heavy losses of livestock that is threatening their livelihoods.

Joe Duckworth, chief executive of The League Against Cruel Sports, said: "Hunting is a sickeningly cruel blood sport, which, like us, the majority of the British public do not want brought back.

"Voting for repeal would be political suicide. We need to move forward as a nation, not backwards on matters of animal welfare."

The survey, carried out by Ipsos MORI, also suggests that on the issue of legalising fox hunting, there is no difference between people living in rural areas and those in urban areas.

Gavin Grant, chief executive of the RSPCA, which also commissioned the survey, said: "As a rural dweller I have always known that opposition to hunting with dogs has never been an issue of 'town versus country'. This poll proves it once and for all.

"The message to MPs is loud and clear. Hunting wild animals with dogs is unethical, inhumane and cruel."

http://news.sky.com/story/1187043/fox-hunts-ride-out-for-boxing-day-meets

Oh.....And they don't attack domestic cats either, as we have observed out cats through the window when they are out there at the same time, they don't take a blind bit of notice towards each other.

Back to top Go down

Fox Hunts Ride Out For Boxing Day Meets - Page 3 Empty Re: Fox Hunts Ride Out For Boxing Day Meets

Post by Guest Fri Dec 27, 2013 5:16 pm

Joy Division wrote:
Costa wrote:Can I ask you something JD?

How did you feel when 'Hugh' mocked your disability on the old ADO?

And here you are doing the same to Sphinx

It's not nice

I'm not mocking anyone's disability Costa, and from what I heard many over  had a good giggle at my disability, can you show me whee I'm mocking anyone's disability?..I'm saying what she told me.

This is getting tedious now Costa and I hope others will just drop the while thing, I ain't one to keep things going.Smile

I HAVE REPLIED OFF THIS FORUM

Back to top Go down

Fox Hunts Ride Out For Boxing Day Meets - Page 3 Empty Re: Fox Hunts Ride Out For Boxing Day Meets

Post by Guest Fri Dec 27, 2013 5:30 pm

sphinx wrote:
Joy Division wrote:

I'm not mocking anyone's disability Costa, and from what I heard many over  had a good giggle at my disability, can you show me whee I'm mocking anyone's disability?..I'm saying what she told me.

This is getting tedious now Costa and I hope others will just drop the while thing, I ain't one to keep things going.Smile

..oh get bloody lost , I'm not interested.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 27, 2013 5:32 pm

Joy Division wrote:
sphinx wrote:

..oh get  bloody lost , I'm not interested.

Fox Hunts Ride Out For Boxing Day Meets - Page 3 I_m_so11 JD but you brought Sphinx into this, you can't expect her not to retaliate bearing in mind the claims you have made.  Imagine if the boot was on the other foot?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 27, 2013 5:36 pm

feelthelove wrote:
Joy Division wrote:

Fox Hunts Ride Out For Boxing Day Meets - Page 3 I_m_so11 JD but you brought Sphinx into this, you can't expect her not to retaliate bearing in mind the claims you have made.  Imagine if the boot was on the other foot?

There not claims though FTL, she said those things on her old board, and if all she can say is filthy language then I'm not interested.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 27, 2013 5:42 pm

Joy Division wrote:
sphinx wrote:

[/quote]

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 27, 2013 5:42 pm

Joy Division wrote:
feelthelove wrote:

There not claims though FTL, she said those things on her old board, and if all she can say is filthy language then I'm not interested.

[/quote]

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 27, 2013 5:44 pm

Joy Division wrote:
feelthelove wrote:

Perhaps she did but you are twisting the facts to hurt her by claiming she is not a good Mother, something I imagine would break most Mum's hearts.  It's really not nice JD, think about it. You wouldn't like to be accused of being a poor Father or neglecting your parental responsibility  Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 27, 2013 5:45 pm

...Yes i think we've got the message now!  lol! 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 27, 2013 5:46 pm

REPLIED OFF FORUM!  Laughing 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 27, 2013 5:49 pm

Catman wrote:REPLIED OFF FORUM!  Laughing 

Cool - whereabouts? If is somewhere that only has people involved in this I will reply there - because I have the manners to take my fights where they belong.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 27, 2013 5:51 pm

feelthelove wrote:
Joy Division wrote:

Perhaps she did but you are twisting the facts to hurt her by claiming she is not a good Mother, something I imagine would break most Mum's hearts.  It's really not nice JD, think about it. You wouldn't like to be accused of being a poor Father or neglecting your parental responsibility  Sad

I never used those words ' not a good mother' etc FTL, at the time I even told her that it sounded odd she can fish, boat etc..bit could not care for most of her kids...

If it were me( and I have disabilities too) I said I would rather much spend time with my kids than do sports or Go on the computer if my kids never lived with me, so there  is nothing going on here,sphinx has had me say this to her on her own forum...and I would say it to anyone regardless of who they were,mi feel strongly on childhood as when I was a child I never knew my mum and was brought up with my dad, quite a messy childhood which I never asked for, but many people have grown up like that.

Now I'm  Going to put this to bed as I feel people are just looking to keep picking at it in an attempt to keep it going and make more out of it than it already is.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 27, 2013 6:00 pm

Joy Division wrote:
feelthelove wrote:

I never used those words ' not a good mother' etc FTL, at the time I even told her that it sounded odd she can fish, boat etc..bit could not care for most of her kids...

If it were me( and I have disabilities too) I said I would rather much spend time with my kids than do sports or Go on the computer if my kids never lived with me, so there  is nothing going on here,sphinx has had me say this to her on her own forum...and I would say it to anyone regardless of who they were,mi feel strongly on childhood as when I was a child I never knew my mum and was brought up with my dad, quite a messy childhood which I never asked for, but many people have grown up like that.

Now I'm  Going to put this to bed as I feel people are just looking to keep picking at it in an attempt to keep it going and make more out of it than it already is.

OK JD, I can understand why you might feel strongly but I can't help feeling your strength of opinion is being misdirected to Sphinx rather than your own family. Yes, children are innocent and unfortunately not every child is wanted, planned or born into a loving environment. No child asks for that  Sad 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 27, 2013 6:15 pm

Joy Division wrote:
feelthelove wrote:

reply at http://www.adifferentopinion.net/forum1/showthread.php?tid=81&pid=111#pid111

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 27, 2013 6:18 pm

sphinx wrote:
Joy Division wrote:

reply at http://www.adifferentopinion.net/forum1/showthread.php?tid=81&pid=111#pid111

..you know sphinx, you would go berserk if someone advertised their site on yours, why can't you just speak on here?...

You made it sanctionable to mention other forums on yours, so why have you the nerve to do it here ?

The  only exception was Flaps site, you let him do that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 27, 2013 6:21 pm

I thought you were dropping it?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 27, 2013 6:23 pm

PhilDidge wrote:
Joy Division wrote:

I'm disabled myself ok, and I would appreciate if you dropped the insults and personal abuse , ok.

And that gives you the green light to make unfounded accusations of child abuse?

No it does not, not in a million years does it

Jesus, if you don;t like her, fine, but to make such an unfounded claims is disgusting, and now even worse you would rather I dropped the personal insults and abuse, when you have been the one doing so about sphinx, you have lost the plot

..where did I ever make accusations of child abuse?, for goodness sake man, I thought more of you than that.

Stop turning this into something it's not, ok.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 27, 2013 6:24 pm

I thought you were dropping it?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 27, 2013 6:26 pm

Oh for the record Joy, neglect is child abuse, so you were accusing.

Now I am dropping it!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 27, 2013 6:28 pm

.....Always have to have the last word though  Rolling Eyes 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 27, 2013 6:30 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 27, 2013 6:36 pm

Joy Division wrote:
sphinx wrote:

..you know sphinx, you would go berserk if someone advertised their site on yours, why can't you just speak on here?...

You made it sanctionable to mention other forums on yours, so why have you the nerve  to do it here ?

I . HAVE . CHANGED . THE . RULES.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 27, 2013 6:46 pm

sphinx wrote:
Joy Division wrote:

You made it sanctionable to mention other forums on yours, so why have you the nerve  to do it here ?

I . HAVE . CHANGED . THE . RULES.

B.U.T. H.A.V.E. Y.O.U. C.H.A.N.G.E.D Y.O.U.R. P.E.R.S.O.N.A.L.I.T.Y. ?.?.?

Back to top Go down

Fox Hunts Ride Out For Boxing Day Meets - Page 3 Empty VIDEO: Shocking footage shows Nigel Farage's friendly Boxing Day huntsman appearing to strike protestor in the face

Post by Guest Sat Dec 28, 2013 12:47 am

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/nigel-farage-mark-bycroft-footage-2964999  (Video at link)

The Boxing Day huntsman photographed being welcomed by UKIP leader Nigel Farage is a thug who attacked an anti-hunt protestor just two weeks ago, the Mirror can reveal.

The shameless MEP went hunting for voters on Thursday at a legal chase and greeted those involved in the hope he could count on their allegiance.

But, in an embarrassment for the former Tory, the huntsman he was seen sharing a handshake and a joke with was cautioned by police for attacking a protestor earlier this month.

A YouTube video claiming to show the assault was posted online yesterday.

The short clip shows kennelmaster Bycroft lashing out at the masked saboteur, hitting him in the face from on top of his horse before riding off.

The Hunt Saboteurs Association claim police were called after the December 14 incident but failed to take any action at the time.

Following complaints they later reviewed the video evidence and arrested Mr Bycroft.

Daily Mirror e-edition: How to get yours for FREE

Mr Bycroft, 42, admitted accepting the caution and told the Mirror: “It was an incident where a lot of saboteurs are under investigation at the moment.

“The evidence is still ongoing and police are investigating people wearing balaclavas and attacking hunt followers so I can’t say more.”

Kent Police said they had received counter-allegations against the protestors, adding: “We can confirm a 42-year old man from East Grinstead was arrested on suspicion of assault and was issued with a caution.”

Fox Hunts Ride Out For Boxing Day Meets - Page 3 Nigel-Farage-2961959

UK Independence Party leader Nigel Farage shakes hands with huntsman Mark Bycroft of the Old Surrey Burstow and West Kent Hunt before they departed from Chiddingstone Castle for the annual Boxing Day hunt in Chiddingstone, south east England
Reuters  
With his Countryside Alliance badges on show, Mr Farage showed his sympathy for lifting the 2005 ban on hunting with foxes. David Cameron has also said he favours relaxing the law.

But 80% of Brits are against the idea, according to a poll by The League Against Cruel Sports and RSPCA this week.

Lee Moon, spokesman for the Hunt Saboteurs Association, said: “Are the hunts feeling so betrayed by the Conservatives and their years of broken promises that they are willing to climb into bed with this insignificant, minority political party?

“We celebrate this alliance between two groups that share such outdated, unpleasant ideas that are despised by the majority of the British public.”

Check out all the latest News, Sport & Celeb gossip at Mirror.co.uk http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/nigel-farage-mark-bycroft-footage-2964999#ixzz2oj4lX4cu
Follow us: @DailyMirror on Twitter | DailyMirror on Facebook

No

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 28, 2013 12:50 am

The UKIP thug was lucky to have got away with a caution and should have got done for assault IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Sat Dec 28, 2013 8:53 am

Joy Division wrote:
sphinx wrote:

Just reading over this thread I see that it wasn't JD who originally brought up the link between Sphinx's illness and looking after her children but he is the one taking all the flak. So it's just not JD who should be getting encouraged to go over and discuss it.

You have no reason to go back JD because on the last forum you were subjected to vile abuse time and time again and when you complained about it you were told that if you didn't like it then leave. You did.
I had a similar experience in seeing some content removed but when I challenged why a statement directed at me like...'Typical Scotsman, wouldn't pay 10P to save a child from from a paedophile' was left to stand. I challenged why that was and the post in which I did that was removed. I challenged it again and it was removed again. I just didn't post anymore.

Nevertheless, I still give Sphinx a lot of credit for the work she put in in providing all the ex Sky posters with a place to keep going and it was good so we shouldn't forget that or the way she was undermined by someone creating a second ID and pinching her members from under her nose. Her last forum was technically superior to any of the other forums that have sprung up but she lost her way along the line which is a shame and I would rather she used that format than the one I see there now.

Anyway, what I see here is someone in some distress appealing for some help with a project so I'm putting it all behind me and answering the call but if I see any sign of one person in particular having access to the admin roles that will give them information about my details then I'll be off like a shot and I'll expect my details to be removed immediately before that happens.

This is still my home port though and Ben has welcomed us all and put up with a lot so I'm sticking around as long as he continues to put up with us.

Irn Bru
Irn Bru
The Tartan terror. Keeper of the royal sporran. Chief Haggis Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 28, 2013 8:59 am

Good Morning Irn Curtain.

He was the only one that claimed she was in neglect of her children, thus claiming child abuse, which is bang out of order. If people want to throw abuse at each other fine, but to lower yourself to such accusations is poor beyond belief and how you can even defend that shows how biased you are for all to see! It is not the first time I have seen this far from it, from him ganging up with the God squad to insulting all gay people, yes I remember it well, when he went off on one. So please spare him the blushes Irn, what he said was wrong!

Anyway, that is the end of the matter for me

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Sat Dec 28, 2013 9:14 am

PhilDidge wrote:Good Morning Irn Curtain.

He was the only one that claimed she was in neglect of her children, thus claiming child abuse, which is bang out of order. If people want to throw abuse at each other fine, but to lower yourself to such accusations is poor beyond belief and how you can even defend that shows how biased you are for all to see! It is not the first time I have seen this far from it, from him ganging up with the God squad to insulting all gay people, yes I remember it well, when he went off on one. So please spare him the blushes Irn, what he said was wrong!

You got my user name wrong or is this just another addition to your smear attempt that crashed and burned in a spectacular manner.

And as far as lower oneself to accusations you are a fine one to talk. It really was the best laugh I've had all week and I've had a few but you take the biscuit.

Rock on chum

Irn Bru
Irn Bru

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 28, 2013 9:19 am

Irn Bru wrote:
PhilDidge wrote:Good Morning Irn Curtain.

You got my user name wrong or is this just another addition to your smear attempt that crashed and burned in a spectacular manner.

And as far as lower oneself to accusations you are a fine one to talk. It really was the best laugh I've had all week and I've had a few but you take the biscuit.

Rock on chum

So to sum up, you have no sense of humour, even though you have changed my name to dodge which is perfectly acceptable when you do and yet again don't admit what JD said was out of order, as it was beyond personal, it was judging someone with child abuse, with claiming neglect.
Nice attempt at diverting, but it carries little validity and even I admitted I was wrong to call you a liar and apologised, so you condemn those who make poor assumptions, yet apologise for them and then back people who do not even recognise what they were accusing someone of.

That was pathetic Irn Curtain

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Sat Dec 28, 2013 9:27 am

PhilDidge wrote:
Irn Bru wrote:

Rock on chum

So to sum up, you have no sense of humour, even though you have changed my name to dodge which is perfectly acceptable when you do and yet again don't admit what JD said was out of order, as it was beyond personal, it was judging someone with child abuse, with claiming neglect.
Nice attempt at diverting, but it carries little validity and even I admitted I was wrong to call you a liar and apologised, so you condemn those who make poor assumptions, yet apologise for them and then back people who do not even recognise what they were accusing someone of.

Where did I say 'Dodge'?

Read the thread to see where the link was made between Sphinx and her children then come back and tell me what you find.

I don't condone or apologise for anyone being accused of abusing or negleting their children so step back lad and don't try to hang that on me as well as all the other stuff you come out with.
Irn Bru
Irn Bru

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 28, 2013 9:37 am

Irn Bru wrote:
PhilDidge wrote:

Where did I say 'Dodge'?
On Ado mark 2 and on speak free,even worse you would try to claim ignorance from doing so, well now the compliment is returned  

Read the thread to see where the link was made between Sphinx and her children then come back and tell me what you find.
Again excusing poor accusations made about Sphinx, why is it so difficult to understand any such claims are wrong and in the lowest poor taste and still you try to excuse it

I don't condone or apologise for anyone being accused of abusing or negleting their children so step back lad and don't try to hang that on me as well as all the other stuff you come out with.

No, but you are certainly trying to defend someone who has cast Sphinx with child abuse, any rational fair person would tel joy as such, that what he said was wrong, but you seem to want to have your cake and eat it, by coming down all high and almighty when I accused you and have since apologised, to here, the same situation of accusation and you tried to defend/excuse his poor accusations to Sphinx. So if you try to defend someone as you did here, make sure to condemn all such poor posting, which in my view shows even more how biased you are  

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Sat Dec 28, 2013 9:46 am

PhilDidge wrote:
Irn Bru wrote:

Where did I say 'Dodge'?
On Ado mark 2 and on speak free,even worse you would try to claim ignorance from doing so, well now the compliment is returned  

Again excusing poor accusations made about Sphinx, why is it so difficult to understand any such claims are wrong and in the lowest poor taste and still you try to excuse it

No, but you are certainly trying to defend someone who has cast Sphinx with child abuse, any rational fair person would tel joy as such,  that what he said was wrong, but you seem to want to have your cake and eat it, by coming down all high and almighty when I accused you and have since apologised, to here, the same situation of accusation and you tried to defend/excuse his poor accusations to Sphinx. So if you try to defend someone as you did here, make sure to condemn all such poor posting, which in my view shows even more how biased you are  

Nope, never used the word Dodge to describe you,,,,, ever. And I'm not defending anyone, I'm giving a reason why JD has no need to go back to somewhere he was told to leave or just stay and put up with the continued abuse.
Did you read back the thread? If so did you find the post where the the first link was made between Sphinx and her children?
Irn Bru
Irn Bru

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 28, 2013 9:56 am

Irn Bru wrote:
PhilDidge wrote:

No, but you are certainly trying to defend someone who has cast Sphinx with child abuse, any rational fair person would tel joy as such,  that what he said was wrong, but you seem to want to have your cake and eat it, by coming down all high and almighty when I accused you and have since apologised, to here, the same situation of accusation and you tried to defend/excuse his poor accusations to Sphinx. So if you try to defend someone as you did here, make sure to condemn all such poor posting, which in my view shows even more how biased you are  

Nope, never used the word Dodge to describe you,,,,, ever. And I'm not defending anyone, I'm giving a reason why JD has no need to go back to somewhere he was told to leave or just stay and put up with the continued abuse.
Did you read back the thread? If so did you find the post where the the first link was made between Sphinx and her children?

Now you are a liar, when I first joined speakfree you called me dodge and I even PM the admin about you trying to goad me over this.
He should have not only the decency to apologise for making such unfounded claims in regards to Sphinx's ability to be a mother and yet again you excuse his behavior, biased to the core and now proving you have no credibility for lying to saying you have never called me dodge, but also trying to even deny what Joy has said:

[i]Indeed Nems , I'm not normally one to slam folk for their circumstances but if I were her, I would be far more focused on my children rather than fishing and fox hunts How does he know she is not giving 100% focuse to them, just by having days out, like most normal people do?, it would break me not to have them stay with me and I know you would be the same, it's all very bizarre for anyone to put hunting and fishing before their children,let alone a woman, How is she putting this first, a claim thus of neglect? and she must be made of solid stuff not to want to see them everyday so even her claiming she does not want to see them everyday, really? and from what she said, she chooses not to see them everyday... Again claiming child neglect, based on nothing Sphinx has said, this being the same man who accused me of wanting the poor to starve, when I never and claimed I think badly of those with disabilities, when as seen Sphinx has one

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Sat Dec 28, 2013 10:07 am

PhilDidge wrote:
Irn Bru wrote:

Now you are a liar, when I first joined speakfree you called me dodge and I even PM the admin about you trying to goad me over this.
He should have not only the decency to apologise for making such unfounded claims in regards to Sphinx's ability to be a  mother and yet again you excuse his behavior, biased to the core and now proving you have no credibility for lying to saying you have never called me dodge, but also trying to even deny what Joy has said:

[i]Indeed Nems , I'm not normally one to slam folk for their circumstances but if I were her, I would be far more focused on my children rather than fishing and fox hunts How does he know she is not giving 100% focuse to them, just by having days out, like most normal people do?, it would break me not to have them stay with me and I know you would be the same, it's all very bizarre for anyone to put hunting and fishing before their children,let alone a woman, How is she putting this first, a claim thus of neglect? and she must be made of solid stuff not to want to see them everyday so even her claiming she does not want to see them everyday, really? and from what she said, she chooses not to see them everyday... Again claiming child neglect, based on nothing Sphinx has said, this being the same man who accused me of wanting the poor to starve, when I never and claimed I think badly of those with disabilities, when as seen Sphinx has one

Nope, never described you as Dodge ever - not a chance.

And I'm not defending anyone for what they said, I'm just pointing out that JD has no need to go back to somewhere where he was told to leave or continue to stay and put up with abuse - no more than that and if you read it more carefully that's what you will find.
And if you read my post again you will also see that in many respects I have actually been very complimentary towards Sphimx and have agreed to support her project. Hardly something I would do if I thought she was negleting her children, is it?

And you need to go a wee bit further back to see the post where the first link between Sphinx and her children was made.

And again the liar accusations just flow from you like water out of a fountain in a continuation of your smear attempts.

Oh deary me.

Irn Bru
Irn Bru

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 28, 2013 10:08 am

P.S, I forgot the most damning evidence from what Joy said:

I'm sorry if this sounds brutal , but one thing I loathe is people who can not be bothered with their kids when they damn well should be.

Unfounded accusation, just because she supports Fox hunting.

Grow some balls Irn for once in your life and admit what he said was not only poor, but based on not knowing any evidence of Sphinx's real life.

For once in you life, admit he was wrong to say so and to even question her as a mother stinks on every level!

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Sat Dec 28, 2013 10:10 am

PhilDidge wrote:P.S, I forgot the most damning evidence from what Joy said:

I'm sorry if this sounds brutal , but one thing I loathe is people who can not be bothered with their kids when they damn well should be.

Grow some balls Irn for once in your life and admit what he said was not only poor, but based on not knowing any evidence of Sphinx's real life.

For once in you life, admit he was wrong to say so and to even question her as a mother stinks on every level!

Go back further and we can both agree where the first link between Sphinx and her children was made.
Irn Bru
Irn Bru

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 28, 2013 10:11 am

Irn Bru wrote:
PhilDidge wrote:

He should have not only the decency to apologise for making such unfounded claims in regards to Sphinx's ability to be a  mother and yet again you excuse his behavior, biased to the core and now proving you have no credibility for lying to saying you have never called me dodge, but also trying to even deny what Joy has said:

And I'm not defending anyone for what they said, I'm just pointing out that JD has no need to go back to somewhere where he was told to leave or continue to stay and put up with abuse - no more than that and if you read it more carefully that's what you will find.
And if you read my post again you will also see that in many respects  I have actually been very complimentary towards Sphimx and have agreed to support her project. Hardly something I would do if I thought she was negleting her children, is it?

And you need to go a wee bit further back to see the post where the first link between Sphinx and her children was made.

And again the liar accusations just flow from you like water out of a fountain in a continuation of your smear attempts.

Oh deary me.

You called me this on more than one occasions, so happy you now try to poorly excuse lying also.

Again you try to excuse his abuse, you are trying to defend over other issues, which sphinx did not bring up here, Joy started to this abuse.
You can be nice to sphinx all you like, but you are kicking her in the teeth by poorly trying to defend Joy on his words.

Typical lefties, lie through their arses

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 28, 2013 10:13 am

Irn Bru wrote:
PhilDidge wrote:P.S, I forgot the most damning evidence from what Joy said:

Go back further and we can both agree where the first link between Sphinx and her children was made.

Link or abuse, take your time on that one, which again does not excuse what he was accusing her of, Jesus, talk about desperate to defend something indefensible!

Your bias is now comical when guilt is as charged!

Great loyalty, but rather naive!

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Sat Dec 28, 2013 10:16 am

PhilDidge wrote:
Irn Bru wrote:

And if you read my post again you will also see that in many respects  I have actually been very complimentary towards Sphimx and have agreed to support her project. Hardly something I would do if I thought she was negleting her children, is it?

Oh deary me.

You called me this on more than one occasions, so happy you now try to poorly excuse lying also.

Again you try to excuse his abuse, you are trying to defend over other issues, which sphinx did not bring up here, Joy started to this abuse.
You can be nice to sphinx all you like, but you are kicking her in the teeth by poorly trying to defend Joy on his words.

Nope, never described you as Dodge ever - never happened.

I'm quite happy to condemn anyone accusing someone of abusing or negleting their children when it isn't true but let's get right back to where this all first started on this thread.

Go on, go back and look again and we can take it forward from there because JD is the only one taking the flak but there are others.

Hurry up - I've not got all day.
Irn Bru
Irn Bru

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Sat Dec 28, 2013 10:20 am

PhilDidge wrote:
Irn Bru wrote:

Link or abuse, take your time on that one, which again does not excuse what he was accusing her of, Jesus, talk about desperate to defend something indefensible!

You need to go back and find the POST where there were words used about Sphinx and her children. Does that make it easier for you?

Still no evidence that I have defended JD or anyone else for what they said because it doesn't exist. If it does then you need to show me where I said it.

Irn Bru
Irn Bru

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 28, 2013 10:20 am

Irn Bru wrote:
PhilDidge wrote:

I'm quite happy to condemn anyone accusing someone of abusing or negleting their children when it isn't true but let's get right back to where this all first started on this thread.

Go on, go back and look again and we can take it forward from there because JD is the only one taking the flak but there are others.

Sorry have lost all respect for a fucking liar, yes you did call me Dodge, you do not need anymore proof that the left lie through their arse.

Fuck me, so now you are claiming she is child abusing?, its in his own words claiming she is neglecting her children, here read again:

That is an outlandish fuckwit claim, based on if she has some days out which any normal parent does, fuck me you are getting seriously desperate at defending the indefensible statements from Joy.

Yes do go back and show me where Joy has not claimed neglect when he has/

Come on I have not been to bed yet, so get a move on son

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 28, 2013 10:23 am

Irn Bru wrote:
PhilDidge wrote:

You need to go back and find the POST where there were words used about Sphinx and her children. Does that make it easier for you?

Still no evidence that I have defended JD or anyone else for what they said because it doesn't exist. If it does then you need to show me where I said it.

I dont need to do anything, he claimed she neglects her children dummy, that is the point, not who spoke of this first, so yes read back and you will see you are looking a complete tit!
You are defending him now trying to excuse what he said, fuck me the left are not only daft but lie through their arses also.

PMSL

lol! 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 28, 2013 10:26 am

I think I have found the hole you have dug yourself Irn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 28, 2013 10:28 am

Oh ffs guys - give it a rest. New day huh.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 28, 2013 10:30 am

sphinx wrote:Oh ffs guys - give it a rest.  New day huh.

Far enough Sphinx, need to sleep anyway, just can't believe all the bullshit Irn just posted.

So enough, I have said my peace!

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Sat Dec 28, 2013 10:31 am

PhilDidge wrote:
Irn Bru wrote:

Sorry have lost all respect for a fucking liar, yes you did call me Dodge, you do not need anymore proof that the left lie through their arse.

Fuck me, so now you are claiming she is child abusing?, its in his own words claiming she is neglecting her children, here read again:

That is an outlandish fuckwit claim, based on if she has some days out which any normal parent does, fuck me you are getting seriously desperate at defending the indefensible statements from Joy.

Nope, never described you as Dodge ever. It just didn't happen but Sphinx has a membership on here so maybe she will confirm that I never called you Dodge. I think you've got the wrong guy and you need to look across the road to find all that stuff.

I'll condemn anyone for making accusations about Sphinx and her children but from what I see here you won't because the evidence that others were involved is staring you in face but you just ignore it so it's you that's refusing to condemn people, not me.

And I see you have lost control of yourself again just like you do when your ridiculous claims hits the buffers.
Irn Bru
Irn Bru

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Sat Dec 28, 2013 10:33 am

Hi Sphinx, sorry you have been dragged into this but I'm not having someone claim that I'm defending what was said about you and your children. It just didn't happen.
Irn Bru
Irn Bru

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 28, 2013 10:35 am

Irn Bru wrote:
PhilDidge wrote:

Nope, never described you as Dodge ever. It just didn't happen but Sphinx has a membership on here so maybe she will confirm that I never called you Dodge. I think you've got the wrong guy and you need to look across the road to find all that stuff.

I'll condemn anyone for making accusations about Sphinx and her children but from what I see here you won't because the evidence that others were involved is staring you in face but you just ignore it so it's you that's refusing to condemn people, not me.

And I see you have lost control of yourself again just like you do when your ridiculous claims hits the buffers.

You keep denying it pinocchio and all your other points prove how you have been exposed.

I am very much in control which is making me laugh at your desperation Irn Curtain and again you still do not condemn him.

one word at that defense

Pathetic

Have to go and sleep so you live with not only being very bad liar but defending the indefensible with poor excuses!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 28, 2013 10:37 am

Irn Bru wrote:

Hi Sphinx, sorry you have been dragged into this but I'm not having someone claim that I'm defending what was said about you and your children. It just didn't happen.

You are defending him by making excuses about others bringing up her children, seriously and I gave you credibility with intelligence, that was a poor judgement on my part!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 28, 2013 10:42 am

FGS Irn wasn't even on last night. Not been to bed, doesn't surprise me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 28, 2013 10:44 am

Sassy wrote:FGS Irn wasn't even on last night.   Not been to bed, doesn't surprise me.

But he is on today defending the most awful accusations.

which of course you were last night happy to goad her also not only on here but on the PM thread.

Laters Stasi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next