NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fox Hunts Ride Out For Boxing Day Meets

4 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Fox Hunts Ride Out For Boxing Day Meets Empty Fox Hunts Ride Out For Boxing Day Meets

Post by Guest Fri Dec 27, 2013 1:26 am

http://news.sky.com/story/1187043/fox-hunts-ride-out-for-boxing-day-meets   (video at link)

Fox Hunts Ride Out For Boxing Day Meets 146900472-1-252x337

We having foxes that come into our garden with their cubs...Sometimes they are a bit noisy at night, but i like that as living in an urban area...I feel that it brings you closer to nature.

Thousands of supporters attended Boxing Day hunts across the UK today as a poll shows 80% of people remain opposed to hunting with dogs for sport.

Some 250 hunts rode out today on the biggest day of the hunting calendar, some following an artificial scent while others hunting foxes within the law.

Groups of hunt saboteurs were out in force too, monitoring hunts they believed were trying to flout the law and hunt foxes illegally.

Yawning Fox
The poll suggests opinions on hunting are the same in urban and rural areas
The survey commissioned by animal welfare organisation The League Against Cruel Sports reveals 80% of the public think hunting should not be made legal again.

In October, David Cameron said he had "some sympathies" with farmers demanding the use of packs of hounds to flush out foxes if they threatened livestock. Once driven out, the foxes could be shot.

Downing Street suggested it might introduce a government motion to amend the 2004 ban on hunting by relaxing rules that say farmers can only use two dogs to hunt.

The Prime Minister's official spokesman said he was particularly worried about hill farmers who have suffered heavy losses of livestock that is threatening their livelihoods.

Joe Duckworth, chief executive of The League Against Cruel Sports, said: "Hunting is a sickeningly cruel blood sport, which, like us, the majority of the British public do not want brought back.

"Voting for repeal would be political suicide. We need to move forward as a nation, not backwards on matters of animal welfare."

The survey, carried out by Ipsos MORI, also suggests that on the issue of legalising fox hunting, there is no difference between people living in rural areas and those in urban areas.

Gavin Grant, chief executive of the RSPCA, which also commissioned the survey, said: "As a rural dweller I have always known that opposition to hunting with dogs has never been an issue of 'town versus country'. This poll proves it once and for all.

"The message to MPs is loud and clear. Hunting wild animals with dogs is unethical, inhumane and cruel."

http://news.sky.com/story/1187043/fox-hunts-ride-out-for-boxing-day-meets

Oh.....And they don't attack domestic cats either, as we have observed out cats through the window when they are out there at the same time, they don't take a blind bit of notice towards each other.

Back to top Go down

Fox Hunts Ride Out For Boxing Day Meets Empty Re: Fox Hunts Ride Out For Boxing Day Meets

Post by Guest Fri Dec 27, 2013 1:29 am

The Tory toffs will be wanting to bring back that nasty sport ASAP!

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil 

Back to top Go down

Fox Hunts Ride Out For Boxing Day Meets Empty Re: Fox Hunts Ride Out For Boxing Day Meets

Post by Guest Fri Dec 27, 2013 1:33 am

cheers cheers cheers 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 27, 2013 1:43 am

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 27, 2013 1:53 am

Twisted fucks!  Twisted Evil Twisted Evil 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 27, 2013 1:56 am

Tory fucking toffs!

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Fri Dec 27, 2013 1:59 am

Dumb asses, if they are so rich why don't they just fly here for their fox hunts, they are an introduced pest here (Introduced so they could play the disgusting 'sport')
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 27, 2013 2:00 am

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 27, 2013 2:09 am

veya_victaous wrote:Dumb asses, if they are so rich why don't they just fly here for their fox hunts, they are an introduced pest here (Introduced so they could play the disgusting 'sport')

They have the hounds chasing the foxes over busy roads in the UK countryside, many get hit by cars...They just shove them into the back of a van and shoot them when they get back to the manor house etc...

They are really disgusting upper class Tory toffs..That is the Tory mindset!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 27, 2013 2:20 am

My mother used to like in Kenilworth (Warwickshire)....Many years back...I think that we had just lost at the Euro football championships or something..So she decided to take us all to go to the bloody regional fair!

It was all about fox hunting!...It was all hoity toity..The fox hunters were blowing their horns...Some kind of showcase or other  Mad 

...In the end we were looking around the stalls etc..There was a stall asking for donations towards the hunt...The two old duffers were asleep...I woke them up with a load of abuse!....I don't think that my mother wanted to get back to the car ever as fast as that!

://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 27, 2013 10:22 am

Good morning Folks.

While I'm no supporter of fox hunting or the Conservative party it is true to say that not all Tory voters support hunting.

However,as bad as the Tory's are,they are nowhere near as destructive as the Labour/failure party which is anti white,wants all service personnel to die and openly seeks the destruction of the British way of life in favour of an islamic nation.

Additionally,the party destroyed our economy & have no credible plan to repair it.So for Catty to slag off the Tory's in such an unbalanced way is unfair but I'm sure that you all know just how seriously unbalanced our dear Catty is.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 27, 2013 11:12 am

Catman wrote:http://news.sky.com/story/1187043/fox-hunts-ride-out-for-boxing-day-meets   (video at link)

We having foxes that come into our garden with their cubs...Sometimes they are a bit noisy at night, but i like that as living in an urban area...I feel that it brings you closer to nature.

Thousands of supporters attended Boxing Day hunts across the UK today as a poll shows 80% of people remain opposed to hunting with dogs for sport.

Some 250 hunts rode out today on the biggest day of the hunting calendar, some following an artificial scent while others hunting foxes within the law.

Groups of hunt saboteurs were out in force too, monitoring hunts they believed were trying to flout the law and hunt foxes illegally.

Yawning Fox
The survey commissioned by animal welfare organisation The League Against Cruel Sports reveals 80% of the public think hunting should not be made legal again.

In October, David Cameron said he had "some sympathies" with farmers demanding the use of packs of hounds to flush out foxes if they threatened livestock. Once driven out, the foxes could be shot.

Downing Street suggested it might introduce a government motion to amend the 2004 ban on hunting by relaxing rules that say farmers can only use two dogs to hunt.

The Prime Minister's official spokesman said he was particularly worried about hill farmers who have suffered heavy losses of livestock that is threatening their livelihoods.

Joe Duckworth, chief executive of The League Against Cruel Sports, said: "Hunting is a sickeningly cruel blood sport, which, like us, the majority of the British public do not want brought back.

"Voting for repeal would be political suicide. We need to move forward as a nation, not backwards on matters of animal welfare."

The survey, carried out by Ipsos MORI, also suggests that on the issue of legalising fox hunting, there is no difference between people living in rural areas and those in urban areas.

Gavin Grant, chief executive of the RSPCA, which also commissioned the survey, said: "As a rural dweller I have always known that opposition to hunting with dogs has never been an issue of 'town versus country'. This poll proves it once and for all.

"The message to MPs is loud and clear. Hunting wild animals with dogs is unethical, inhumane and cruel."

Oh.....And they don't attack domestic cats either, as we have observed out cats through the window when they are out there at the same time, they don't take a blind bit of notice towards each other.

I don't think you get it Mr Catman - you are close to nature - you're in the heart of it - someone built your house in the middle of the foxes garden and named it "urban".

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 27, 2013 12:10 pm

I'm sure Sphinx will be at an illegal hunt, I do hope she does not fall asleep at the hunt what with her fibromyalgia and all.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 27, 2013 12:23 pm

Joy Division wrote:I'm sure Sphinx will be at an illegal hunt, I do hope she does not fall asleep at the hunt what with her fibromyalgia and all.

lol! 
Nah she has the kind that prevents her from working or looking after her children, not the kind that interferes with leisure pursuits like hunting shooting and fishing!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 27, 2013 12:31 pm

Catman wrote:http://news.sky.com/story/1187043/fox-hunts-ride-out-for-boxing-day-meets   (video at link)

Yawning Fox

"Hunting wild animals with dogs is unethical, inhumane and cruel."

Says it all really  Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Fri Dec 27, 2013 12:35 pm

NemsAgain wrote:
Joy Division wrote:I'm sure Sphinx will be at an illegal hunt, I do hope she does not fall asleep at the hunt what with her fibromyalgia and all.

lol! 
Nah she has the kind that prevents her from working or looking after her children, not the kind that interferes with leisure pursuits like hunting shooting and fishing!

Hahaha!
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Fri Dec 27, 2013 12:36 pm

feelthelove wrote:

Yawning Fox

Says it all really  Sad

It is FTL and no matter how many 'excuses' they give for it. It's still inhumane and cruel.
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 27, 2013 12:39 pm

SEXY MAMA wrote:
NemsAgain wrote:

lol! 

Hahaha!

Hi SM. New Christmas sport, stick foxhunters in foxes suits and hunt them with dogs, so how they like it!

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Fri Dec 27, 2013 12:40 pm

Sassy wrote:
SEXY MAMA wrote:

Hahaha!

Hi SM.   New Christmas sport, stick foxhunters in foxes suits and hunt them with dogs, so how they like it!

Hi Sassy now that would be entertaining! Razz Shocked 
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 27, 2013 12:41 pm

SEXY MAMA wrote:
Sassy wrote:

Hi SM.   New Christmas sport, stick foxhunters in foxes suits and hunt them with dogs, so how they like it!

Hi Sassy now that would be entertaining! Razz Shocked 

You'd even get me out for that lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 27, 2013 12:45 pm

NemsAgain wrote:

lol! 

Indeed Nems , I'm not normally one to slam folk for their circumstances but if I were her, I would be far more focused on my children rather than fishing and fox hunts, it would break me not to have them stay with me and I know you would be the same, it's all very bizarre for anyone to put hunting and fishing before their children,let alone a woman, and she must be made of solid stuff not to want to see them everyday and from what she said, she chooses not to see them everyday...

I have no sympathy for people like that, I myself am also disabled with a few things not as they should be, I get sever spinal pain and what not, but that would NEVER stop me wanting to be with my kids, children never asked to be born , we chose that and should look after them and love them with all our heart.

Like you say Nems, it just does not fit, a mother who will not look after her children, but has all the time and energy to go to illegal hunts , fishing and what not.
If she had lost both her legs then I would understand more, but it sounds like they can come back once they are older as the youngest ones are more dependant on the parents, let the father raise them then take the credit when they are older.

I'm sorry if this sounds brutal , but one thing I loathe is people who can not be bothered with their kids when they damn well should be.

We brought them into this world and it is each of our duties to raise them as best we can, there are too many kids feeling unloved and unwanted, this later leads to trouble in later life.

Kids come first.

Last edited by Joy Division on Fri Dec 27, 2013 12:54 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Fri Dec 27, 2013 12:47 pm

100% agree Joy.
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 27, 2013 12:50 pm

Joy Division wrote:
NemsAgain wrote:

lol! 

Indeed Nems , I'm not normally one to slam folk for their circumstances but if I were her, I would be far more focused on my children rather than fishing and fox hunts, it would break me not to have them stay with me and I know you would be the same, it's all very bizarre for anyone to put hunting and fishing before their children,let alone a woman, and she must be made of solid stuff not to want to see them everyday and from what she said, she chooses not to see them everyday...

I have no sympathy for people like that, I myself am also disabled with a few things not as they should be, I get sever spinal pain and what not, but that would NEVER stop me wanting to be with my kids, children never asked to be born , we chose that and should look after them and lobe them with all our heart.

Like you say Nems, it just does not fit, a mother who will not look after her children, but has all the time and energy to go to illegal hunts , fishing and what not.
If she had lost both her legs then I would understand more, but it sounds like they can come back once they are older as the youngest ones are more dependant on the parents, let the father raise them then take the credit when they are older.

I'm sorry if this sounds brutal , but one thing I loathe is people who can not be bothered with their kids when they damn well should be.

We brought them into this world and it is each of our duties to raise them as best we can, there are too many kids feeling unloved and unwanted, this later leads to trouble in later life.

Kids come first.

First, second and third JD Fox Hunts Ride Out For Boxing Day Meets Thumbs70

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 27, 2013 12:51 pm

SEXY MAMA wrote:
feelthelove wrote:

Says it all really  Sad

It is FTL and no matter how many 'excuses' they give for it. It's still inhumane and cruel.

Hi Sexy  I love you xxx

Absolutely agree, there is no excuse  Sad 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 27, 2013 12:55 pm

Thanks guys...our hearts would just never let us do that to our kids, they need us, we are their protectors and providers Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 27, 2013 1:11 pm

Joy Division wrote:
NemsAgain wrote:

lol! 

I have no sympathy for people like that, I myself am also disabled with a few things not as they should be, I get sever spinal pain and what not, but that would NEVER stop me wanting to be with my kids, children never asked to be born , we chose that and should look after them and love  them with all our heart.

Kids come first.

WTF?  She actually said that??

Last edited by Costa on Fri Dec 27, 2013 3:35 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 27, 2013 1:14 pm

Joy Division wrote:
NemsAgain wrote:

lol! 

I have no sympathy for people like that, I myself am also disabled with a few things not as they should be, I get sever spinal pain and what not, but that would NEVER stop me wanting to be with my kids, children never asked to be born , we chose that and should look after them and love  them with all our heart.

Kids come first.

Couldnt agree more

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 27, 2013 1:33 pm

feelthelove wrote:
Joy Division wrote:

I have no sympathy for people like that, I myself am also disabled with a few things not as they should be, I get sever spinal pain and what not, but that would NEVER stop me wanting to be with my kids, children never asked to be born , we chose that and should look after them and lobe them with all our heart.

Kids come first.

I would just like to clarify that I was agreeing JD's "Kids come first" point which I highlighted in colour.  I am not supporting JD's comments regarding Sphinx's relationship with her children or the way in which they are raised.  Not nice JD or necessary  No

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 27, 2013 3:10 pm

lol! 

She's awful isn't she.

Her little plan with regards to her site doesn't seem to have worked either does it  ://?roflmao?/: 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 27, 2013 3:28 pm

feelthelove wrote:
feelthelove wrote:

I would just like to clarify that I was agreeing JD's "Kids come first" point which I highlighted in colour.  I am not supporting JD's comments regarding Sphinx's relationship with her children or the way in which they are raised.  Not nice JD or necessary  No

Well said FTL, sorry some of the comments being thrown at sphinx who is not here is not only cowardly but disgusting to claim that either she might not be a good mother or place her children first.

Sorry Joy that is appalling thing to say. I am not for hunting and have debated this loads of time with her showing my view it is wrong, but I would not try and claim she is neglecting her children or make views on her illness which you have not the first clue about.
Seriously you don;t like that she backs hunting, okay, does that mean you have to be a disgusting dickhead in regards to her family?

For someone who craps onto me about people with disabilities you sure are mocking someone who has been classed as such.

Fucking appalling

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 27, 2013 3:32 pm

PhilDidge wrote:
feelthelove wrote:

Well said FTL, sorry some of the comments being thrown at sphinx who is not here is not only cowardly but disgusting to claim that either she might not be a good mother or place here children first.

Sorry Joy that is appalling thing to say. I am not for hunting and have debated this loads of time with here, but I would not try and claim she is neglecting her children or make views on her illness which you have not the first clue about.
Seriously you don;t like that she backs hunting, okay, does that mean you have to be a disgusting dickhead in regards to her family?

For someone who craps onto me about people with disabilities you sure are mocking someone who has been classed as such.

Fucking appalling

Laughing  She is here, she just sent me a PM.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 27, 2013 3:35 pm

feelthelove wrote:
feelthelove wrote:

..that's right FTL, it may well not be nice, but that does not detract from the truth, and I tried to go lightly on the subject, but she herself admitted she is too tired to look after them to me before, the needs of children come first and foremost, regardless of who gets upset by it FTL.

If someone has enough energy to go fishing and boating amongst other things, then they have enough energy to look after their children , who they created.

We all have a duty to our children, and I'm sure most normal, caring and loving parents will understand that,

There are people far more disabled than her who look after their kids 24/7, no excuses , as I said the kids did not asked to be born and folk really should have thought about that before having them.

As I said, normal , loving parents will understand this.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 27, 2013 3:36 pm

Costa wrote:
Joy Division wrote:

Kids come first.

Again JD, I would like to know how you came to that conclusion about Sphinx?

Because I for one, have never heard her say that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 27, 2013 3:37 pm

Catman wrote:
PhilDidge wrote:

Well said FTL, sorry some of the comments being thrown at sphinx who is not here is not only cowardly but disgusting to claim that either she might not be a good mother or place here children first.

Sorry Joy that is appalling thing to say. I am not for hunting and have debated this loads of time with here, but I would not try and claim she is neglecting her children or make views on her illness which you have not the first clue about.

Fucking appalling

And that excuses the abuse thrown towards her?

No it doesn't, if you want to debate why hunting is wrong then fine, but you think its funny to be so underhanded and mock her illness and claim she is a bad parent, when you do not know her in real life.

Yes I have attacked posters because of their views, but not made claims on their abilities to be a parent or mocked their disability, absolutely fucking disgusting!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 27, 2013 3:38 pm

PhilDidge wrote:
feelthelove wrote:

Well said FTL, sorry some of the comments being thrown at sphinx who is not here is not only cowardly but disgusting to claim that either she might not be a good mother or place her children first.

Sorry Joy that is appalling thing to say. I am not for hunting and have debated this loads of time with her showing my view it is wrong, but I would not try and claim she is neglecting her children or make views on her illness which you have not the first clue about.

Fucking appalling

..didge, calm down ok, sphinx is the one who said to me she is too ill and or tired to look after all her kids, so stop the nonsense.

You rabbit on about how we are all responsible for our own finances...well the same goes for our children, ok.

I'm only saying what she told me before, there are no porkies here,if folk want to go on sporting events but can't look after their offspring then they should not have them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 27, 2013 3:39 pm

Joy Division wrote:
feelthelove wrote:

..that's right FTL, it may well not be nice, but that does not detract from the truth, and I tried to go lightly on the subject, but she herself admitted she is too tired to look after them to me before, the needs of children come first and foremost, regardless of who gets upset by it FTL.

If someone has enough energy to go fishing and boating amongst other things, then they have enough energy to look after their  children , who they created.

We all have a duty to our children, and I'm sure most normal, caring and loving parents will understand that,

There are people far more disabled than her who look after their kids 24/7, no excuses , as I said the kids did not asked to be born and folk really should have thought about that before having them.

What fucking truth, you are making unfounded accusations about her ability to parent and bringing into disrepute her illness and you have the cheek to say I do not care about people with disabilities, well it seems I am the one who does and you it seems attack people because they hold different views to you with cowardly accusations.

Sorry you have lost all credibility as a decent person

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 27, 2013 3:40 pm

PhilDidge wrote:
Catman wrote:

No it doesn't, if you want to debate why hunting is wrong then fine, but you think its funny to be so underhanded and mock her illness and claim she is a bad parent, when you do not know her in real life.

Yes I have attacked posters because of their views, but not made claims on their abilities to be a parent or mocked their disability, absolutely fucking disgusting!

And some people on here had the bloody nerve to accuse you of attacking the sick and disabled!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 27, 2013 3:41 pm

Joy Division wrote:
PhilDidge wrote:

Fucking appalling

..didge, calm down ok, sphinx is the one who said to me she is too ill and or tired to look after all her kids, so stop the nonsense.

You rabbit on about how we are all responsible for our own finances...well the same goes for our children, ok.

I'm only saying what she told me before, there are no porkies here,if folk want to go on sporting events but can't look after their offspring then they should not have them.

SO did Sphinx tell you that on open forum, or in private?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 27, 2013 3:41 pm

PhilDidge wrote:
Joy Division wrote:

If someone has enough energy to go fishing and boating amongst other things, then they have enough energy to look after their  children , who they created.

What fucking truth, you are making unfounded accusations about her ability to parent and bringing into disrepute her illness and you have the cheek to say I do not care about people with disabilities, well it seems I am the one who does and you it seems attack people because they hold different views to you with cowardly accusations.

You're only defending her because she's another rabid Rwhinger like you  Laughing 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 27, 2013 3:42 pm

Joy Division wrote:
PhilDidge wrote:

Fucking appalling

No I will not calm down, you are vile to claim a person is not looking after their children, so she told you she does not place here children first or her illness is now a lie, really?

Bollocks, so nobody ever goes out then Joy and leaves their children with other people to enjoy themselves, that is your belief of child abuse, get a fucking grip, sorry to use her children to gain points of people is appalling.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 27, 2013 3:42 pm

OK enough here guys. I have PMed people because I am not wanting to let the abuse of me go unchallenged but I am not so rude enough to get into a personal scrap on someone elses board. People have something to say about me they should have the guts to say it to my face or if they are so gutless as to say it behind my back they should at least have the basic manners not to do it in someone elses place. The original team behind this board do not know me - they should not have to stand by while abuse is thrown and I will not be involved in a slanging match on someone elses ground.

I say again if you want to abuse me come do it to my face and I will answer but please stop ruining someone elses forum to do it

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 27, 2013 3:43 pm

Catman wrote:
PhilDidge wrote:

You're only defending her because she's another rabid Rwhinger like you  Laughing 

Right let me place this into perspective for you, if someone was mocking Doug and claiming you did not care for him and the like, I would say the same thing as it is disgusting to bring up people who are not here and to attack those closest to them with such underhanded tactics.
So it has nothing to do with anything right wing, it has everything to do with common decency!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 27, 2013 3:44 pm

Costa wrote:
Costa wrote:

Well I can assure you costa that back on of the many old ADO's sphinx did tell me that, now I'm not sure if your just doing a didge here or not, but she told me that she had fibromyalgia and that it left her way too tired to be able to cope with the kids so her ex does that and that sphinx had her then 17 year old live with her, the ex had the other 3 kids...
She had then posted about going on fishing and boat trips and that she would go to watch the meet up for the fox hunts...

Some are beginning to turn this into something else , I have no reason to lie and as far as I'm concerned it's the end of the matter, I was proving how wrong her priorities are...

If someone has energy to do outdoor sportsmen then they have the energy to take care of their own kids, even if it is tough...

I thought you also said along with didge that we are all responsible for our own finances costa?...does that not extend to our own kids?

Can't look after them them don't have them, end of.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 27, 2013 3:45 pm

Costa wrote:
PhilDidge wrote:

And some people on here had the bloody nerve to accuse you of attacking the sick and disabled!

I know Costa, hi by the way, there is nothing worse and to insult a persons ability to be a mother, so out of line on all levels!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 27, 2013 3:47 pm

Joy Division wrote:
Costa wrote:

Well I can assure you costa that back on of the many old ADO's sphinx did tell me that, now I'm not sure if your just doing a didge here or not, but she told me that she had fibromyalgia and that it left her way too tired to be able to cope with the kids so her ex does that and that sphinx had her then 17 year old live with her, the ex had the other 3 kids...
She had then posted about going on fishing and boat trips and that she would go to watch the meet up for the fox hunts...

Some are beginning to turn this into something else , I have no reason to lie and as far as I'm concerned it's the end of the matter, I was proving how wrong her priorities are...

If someone has energy to do outdoor sportsmen then they have the energy to take care of their own kids, even if it is tough...

I thought you also said along with didge that we are all responsible for our own finances costa?...does that not extend to our own kids?

Jesus, I suggest you look up the illness, it can whack someone out for days, it does not mean everyday they are incapacitated, you have not a fucking clue on the illness, and why am I so angered with the bullshit you are coming out with, is because my sister also suffers from this. So before you make an even bigger tit of yourself, why not actually research something.

Good luck

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 27, 2013 3:53 pm

sphinx wrote:OK enough here guys.  I have PMed people because I am not wanting to let the abuse of me go unchallenged but I am not so rude enough to get into a personal scrap on someone elses board.  People have something to say about me they should have the guts to say it to my face or if they are so gutless as to say it behind my back they should at least have the basic manners not to do it in someone elses place.  The original team behind this board do not know me - they should not have to stand by while abuse is thrown and I will not be involved in a slanging match on someone elses ground.

I say again if you want to abuse me come do it to my face and I will answer but please stop ruining someone elses forum to do it

..oh stop it sphinx, it's not abuse, you posted it all on your own forum ages ago, it matters not it you or someone else,it's wrong...

Your site is deserted due to the rampant abuse and bias which you done nothing about before, but are here begging the other day for folk to come over, well I've learned from your site the RW abuse and bullying and dragging members families into things,

Don't play the angel, I only relayed what you had previously said yourself about your situation then you posted how you love going fishing etc, hardly weighs up does it?

Your another who is seemingly all for folk being responsible for themselves, what's happened to change that then.

Nobody is abusing you and you just thought you would use this to come here and advertise your own site...something you strongly have forbidden in the last on your own.

I've said nothing wrong other than to use you as an example of the blatant hypocrisy yet again displayed by yourself and a few others in the past on your site.

Of people can go going outdoor sports, then they can look after their own children, that is my opinion and will have it...

Don't turn this as an excuse to hog members or turn it into something else.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 27, 2013 3:54 pm

PhilDidge wrote:
Joy Division wrote:

Jesus, I suggest you look up the illness, it can whack someone out for days, it does not mean everyday they are incapacitated, you have not a fucking clue on the illness, and why am I so angered with the bullshit you are coming out with, is because my sister also suffers from this. So before you make an even bigger tit of yourself, why not actually research something.

Good luck

I'm disabled myself ok, and I would appreciate if you dropped the insults and personal abuse , ok.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 27, 2013 3:56 pm

Joy Division wrote:
Costa wrote:

Yes, I know all about the history of Sphinx's illness.

It's an illness that can floor you at any time, some days you feel good and others days it will just strike you down. My Aunt Nancy has a daughter in her 40's who has it, she has a husband and 2 kids and when it strikes her, she cannot attend to her kids, husband, house etc.

She literally has to be carried upstairs to her bed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 27, 2013 3:56 pm

I cant believe he is still making excuses for his abuse, Joy you are claiming child abuse, plain and simple, that is appalling.

I suppose you want her to never have any enjoyment, whether that choice of enjoyment is at odds with your views, that does not mean you can cast someone with such an appalling accusation, again I suggest you research the illness before making yourself look again a complete dickhead.

And you claim to support people with illnesses and disabilities.

Bollocks do you!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 27, 2013 3:58 pm

Joy Division wrote:
PhilDidge wrote:

Good luck

I'm disabled myself ok, and I would appreciate if you dropped the insults and personal abuse , ok.

And that gives you the green light to make unfounded accusations of child abuse?

No it does not, not in a million years does it

Jesus, if you don;t like her, fine, but to make such an unfounded claims is disgusting, and now even worse you would rather I dropped the personal insults and abuse, when you have been the one doing so about sphinx, you have lost the plot

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next