NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alton Towers Unveils Virtual Reality Space-Theme 'Galactica' Rollercoaster Ride

2 posters

Go down

Alton Towers Unveils Virtual Reality Space-Theme 'Galactica' Rollercoaster Ride Empty Alton Towers Unveils Virtual Reality Space-Theme 'Galactica' Rollercoaster Ride

Post by Guest Tue Jan 12, 2016 8:27 pm

Alton Towers is promising adrenaline junkies the chance to visit the "cosmos" in ride that could be more strenuous than a rocket launch. 'Galactica' will combine virtual reality and the standard roller coaster experience in a first for the theme park. While the launch video is a montage of high-res images of the cosmos, the company said the ride aims to allow its riders to experience a g-force of 3.5gs.

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2016/01/12/alton-towers-unveils-virtual-reality-space-theme-galactica-rollercoaster-ride_n_8960872.html?utm_hp_ref=uk

Back to top Go down

Alton Towers Unveils Virtual Reality Space-Theme 'Galactica' Rollercoaster Ride Empty Re: Alton Towers Unveils Virtual Reality Space-Theme 'Galactica' Rollercoaster Ride

Post by Ben Reilly Tue Jan 12, 2016 8:31 pm

Disappointing, really. I was hoping the cars would look like this:

Alton Towers Unveils Virtual Reality Space-Theme 'Galactica' Rollercoaster Ride BSG_Viper_Replica

Smile
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Alton Towers Unveils Virtual Reality Space-Theme 'Galactica' Rollercoaster Ride Empty Re: Alton Towers Unveils Virtual Reality Space-Theme 'Galactica' Rollercoaster Ride

Post by eddie Tue Jan 12, 2016 9:08 pm

Shocked
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 12, 2016 9:20 pm

I heart it Eddie lol

I love things like this.

cheers

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Jan 12, 2016 10:59 pm

I do too, but...... Shocked
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down