NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alton Towers crash victim denies 'milking' accident after she poses for racy photoshoot.

2 posters

Go down

Alton Towers crash victim denies 'milking' accident after she poses for racy photoshoot. Empty Alton Towers crash victim denies 'milking' accident after she poses for racy photoshoot.

Post by Syl Sun Jul 31, 2016 7:13 pm

Vicky Balch lost her leg in a tragic accident last year when the ride she was on at Alton Towers went tragically wrong.
She has posed for a racy photoshoot, discarding her prosthetic leg and showing her amputated limb.

She has since received positive feedback from some  and obviously the inevitable abuse from others, accusing her of cashing in on her misfortune....what do you think?

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/alton-towers-crash-victim-vicky-8499116

"I could never have imagined just how much I’d love the finished result.

“Now I’ve never felt sexier – but this isn’t just about sexiness.

“It’s about strength, survival and self-esteem.”
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Alton Towers crash victim denies 'milking' accident after she poses for racy photoshoot. Empty Re: Alton Towers crash victim denies 'milking' accident after she poses for racy photoshoot.

Post by Victorismyhero Sun Jul 31, 2016 7:19 pm

Well done her....a lot of folks would totally lose self confidence after something like that...

and by 'eck, aint she a looker...... lovey eyes
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR

Back to top Go down

Alton Towers crash victim denies 'milking' accident after she poses for racy photoshoot. Empty Re: Alton Towers crash victim denies 'milking' accident after she poses for racy photoshoot.

Post by Guest Sun Jul 31, 2016 7:20 pm

She is very beautiful and what a way to overcome such a confidence issue she has clearly come to terms with on losing her leg

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sun Jul 31, 2016 7:25 pm

She is beautiful, and like Heather Mills she is using her good looks to her advantage.
I have to admit when I first saw those pics I thought "why is she doing that?" I initially thought she was demeaning herself a bit.

Then I read her reasons, tried to understand her way of thinking, and I now think GOOD FOR HER. Instead of letting a life changing accident sap her sexuality she has embraced it.....and no doubt has helped others who have self esteem issues because of how they look.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down