NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Evi Vile Ruthless, Malicious LYING Muslim

+5
eddie
Raggamuffin
Fuzzy Zack
nicko
Major
9 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Evi Vile Ruthless, Malicious LYING Muslim Empty Re: Evi Vile Ruthless, Malicious LYING Muslim

Post by nicko Fri Nov 06, 2015 11:30 am

WHAT IS WRONG WITH OUR POLICE ? they seem to protect the scum who want to destroy our country.
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Evi Vile Ruthless, Malicious LYING Muslim Empty Re: Evi Vile Ruthless, Malicious LYING Muslim

Post by Guest Fri Nov 06, 2015 11:55 am

nicko wrote:WHAT IS WRONG WITH OUR POLICE ?  they seem to protect the scum who want to destroy our country.

And what the hell is wrong with you, that you can't even be bothered to look at anything before you mouth off.  It was in Australia.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 06, 2015 11:56 am

Once again Stormee is putting things under UK that have nothing to do with UK.

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Fri Nov 06, 2015 12:11 pm

Sassy, it could just as well our police.
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Fri Nov 06, 2015 12:15 pm

And Zack, fuck off to pakiland, you don't deserve to live in a Christian country.Your a closet racist!
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Fri Nov 06, 2015 12:16 pm

By the way ,I thought that headline referred to Zack.
ha ha
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 06, 2015 12:22 pm

nicko wrote:And Zack,   fuck off to pakiland,   you don't deserve to live in a Christian country.Your a closet racist!

That is a perfectly foul post.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 06, 2015 12:29 pm

Fuzzy Zack wrote:
sassy wrote:

That is a perfectly foul post.

Yeah but let's not make a big deal out of it.

Quite sure you can stand up for yourself! Twisted Evil

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Fri Nov 06, 2015 12:29 pm

Listen sassy,he can make foul remarks about me he can have some back, and as for you, mind your own fcking business
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 06, 2015 12:48 pm

And how about posting in the right place and not trying to stir up racial hatred?

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Fri Nov 06, 2015 1:41 pm

Listen sassy, Didge was right, you are a Jew hating, Muslim lover, so eaten up with hate you copy @ paste every lie the Palestinians give to you.
So good old English retort---------Get knotted!
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 06, 2015 2:03 pm

And you Nicko, appear to be a very unintelligent nasty little man, who I would normally cross the street to avoid.  And I'll do a tommy and add a lol! to try and pretend I am only kidding, which I'm not.

Oh, and PS, most of my reports are from Haaretz which is an ISRAELI newspaper and B'tselem which is an ISRAELI peace movement.  Told you that your are unintelligent and never read anything.

Last edited by sassy on Fri Nov 06, 2015 2:05 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Fri Nov 06, 2015 2:04 pm

Couldn't give a fuck.
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 06, 2015 2:06 pm

So glad, and neither can I lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Fri Nov 06, 2015 4:58 pm

Disgraceful woman. She should serve her sentence because she tried very hard to get that police officer into trouble. I presume she's not actually appealing the conviction as it was all on camera, and clearly the story of it being her twin who complained was bullshit.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri Nov 06, 2015 4:58 pm

This thread has been reported and brought to my attention:

Can everyone please calm down with the abuse and stop the racist/hating/nasty digs please!

Nicko and Zack, be civil!
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Fri Nov 06, 2015 5:01 pm

Fuzzy Zack wrote:
nicko wrote:WHAT IS WRONG WITH OUR POLICE ?  they seem to protect the scum who want to destroy our country.

I wonder if she was white, English Christian trying to evade arrest, you would think she was scum trying to destroy the country.

One day someone might wheel you off a cliff, because you said something like this. Nobody will miss you Nicko.

Why would you wonder that? Do you have something against white, English, Christian women?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Fri Nov 06, 2015 5:29 pm

Stormie wrote:There should a law which allows police to arrest Muslim types wearing a face disguise and even rip it off if they refuse to remove it voluntary.

Are you talking about lipstick and eye shadow?  And high-heeled shoes, worn deliberately to deceive how tall a suspect is.  The nerve...

Actually, we don't have these kinds of issues because we have the First Amendment. Britain and the Commonwealth don't have free speech, and these are the kinds of situations that arise.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Sat Nov 07, 2015 8:17 am

LOL
the video is old and we Dealt with it
now the law explicitly say authorities have the right to ask anyone to remove face covering for identification...

I know it might seem like a foreign idea to some but you 'dealing with things' is always an option Razz Razz Razz Razz
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sat Nov 07, 2015 4:12 pm

Stormee wrote:
sassy wrote:And how about posting in the right place and not trying to stir up racial hatred?

The Muslim problem is now worldwide and growing fast, it is the talk of the world.
Racial hate comes from all directions, always has and always will IMO.

This woman was in the news so I posted on it.

The Christian problem is also worldwide and growing fast.  It IS the world in the west.  It has fostered evil in the form of the Crusades, Inquisition, suppression of women, American slavery, suppression of gay rights, segregation and Southern Baptism...among many other evils.

Perhaps we ought to take a second look at religion in general.  It seems it's only achievement is to divide and turn people against one another.  Quite the opposite of what Christ would have wanted.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sat Nov 07, 2015 6:09 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Stormee wrote:

The Muslim problem is now worldwide and growing fast, it is the talk of the world.
Racial hate comes from all directions, always has and always will IMO.

This woman was in the news so I posted on it.

The Christian problem is also worldwide and growing fast.  It IS the world in the west.  It has fostered evil in the form of the Crusades, Inquisition, suppression of women, American slavery, suppression of gay rights, segregation and Southern Baptism...among many other evils.

Perhaps we ought to take a second look at religion in general.  It seems it's only achievement is to divide and turn people against one another.  Quite the opposite of what Christ would have wanted.

I'm sure you've taken more than a second look - some people on here never stop moaning about Christianity. Anyone would think you were jealous. What do you propose to do about it anyway?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Sat Nov 07, 2015 6:14 pm

Quills answer is what happened years ago, it's what is happening NOW that matters.
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sat Nov 07, 2015 6:22 pm

nicko wrote:Quills answer is what happened years ago,    it's what is happening NOW that matters.

I've noticed that the Americans on here do tend to live in the past, along with the lefties and the Aussie. Laughing
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sat Nov 07, 2015 6:48 pm

nicko wrote:Quills answer is what happened years ago,    it's what is happening NOW that matters.

No...you are just focusing in on the Inquisition.  The suppression of women, American slavery and its institutional vestiges, suppression of gay rights, segregation and Southern Baptism--and indeed, the Crusades--are all things going on right now, today...in the form of voter suppression, cop-killings, education, criminal justice activities, disparate pay and the Iraq/Syrian war.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sat Nov 07, 2015 6:56 pm

nicko wrote:And Zack,   fuck off to pakiland,   you don't deserve to live in a Christian country.Your a closet racist!

Gotta go ahead and warn you for that term as well. As stated several times already, it's offensive and not allowed here.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sat Nov 07, 2015 7:06 pm

It's still going on, get your head out of the sand.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 07, 2015 7:31 pm

It certainly is unfortunately.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sat Nov 07, 2015 7:41 pm

How did I know that this thread would turn into a Christian-bashing one?

Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 07, 2015 7:44 pm

It isn't.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sat Nov 07, 2015 7:47 pm

Perhaps people should stay on topic then.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sat Nov 07, 2015 7:49 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:Perhaps people should stay on topic then.

Depends on what you mean by 'on-topic'.  The discussion started out as Muslim-bashing, and it has simply widened to cover other religions as well.

Fair flow for a topic.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 07, 2015 7:51 pm

He is staying on topic, its religious beliefs that have no evidence.

At least what Quill offers in beliefs is good, not something barbaric, he speaks of the economic side of religion, he,lping those in need.

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Nov 07, 2015 7:54 pm

Perhaps if there was one "religion" in the world, we wouldn't have so many wars and so much hate.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 07, 2015 7:55 pm

The only religion that there should ever be is one thing Eddie

Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sat Nov 07, 2015 7:55 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:Perhaps people should stay on topic then.

Depends on what you mean by 'on-topic'.  The discussion started out as Muslim-bashing, and it has simply widened to cover other religions as well.

Fair flow for a topic.

It was about a particular Muslim woman actually, one who made a false accusation against a police officer.

When doesn't a topic widen to include a load of Christian-bashing? I reckon it happens on a large percentage of threads, and it will be even worse now that Didge is at large again.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 07, 2015 7:57 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Fair flow for a topic.

It was about a particular Muslim woman actually, one who made a false accusation against a police officer.

When doesn't a topic widen to include a load of Christian-bashing? I reckon it happens on a large percentage of threads, and it will be even worse now that Didge is at large again.

Its about beliefs and how people act off beliefs

That basically covers all threads that goo off tangent

Stop with the victim card bullshit also, when you actually give a shit for minorities persecuted, then I will start to listen to you

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Nov 07, 2015 7:59 pm

Didge wrote:The only religion that there should ever be is one thing Eddie

Love

Well to be fair, I do think most religious people and most religionss, start out this way.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sat Nov 07, 2015 8:01 pm

Didge wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Stop with the victim card bullshit also, when you actually give a shit for minorities persecuted, then I will start to listen to you

I'd rather you ignored me. You'll be all over this forum like a rash again giving it the big "I am" treatment. You're really not all that great you know.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 07, 2015 8:01 pm

eddie wrote:
Didge wrote:The only religion that there should ever be is one thing Eddie

Love

Well to be fair, I do think most religious people and most religionss, start out this way.

Indeed they do but its when someone has a belief differnt, the other then tries to impose that view and never allow for equality.
Sadly most religions do not allow for equality.
If they did, there would actually be love all around

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sat Nov 07, 2015 8:02 pm

Didge will be breaking into song next. Soppy git.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 07, 2015 8:03 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Didge wrote:

I'd rather you ignored me. You'll be all over this forum like a rash again giving it the big "I am" treatment. You're really not all that great you know.

Deflection  yet again

Why should I ignore someone who actually craves attention, but sadly for all the negative reasons?

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Nov 07, 2015 8:03 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:Didge will be breaking into song next. Soppy git.

Well it's got to better than fighting!
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next