NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

He's the only hate preacher in the village: Firebrand Muslim cleric buys church hall in heart of Midsomer Murder country to broadcast vile rants to Middle East

2 posters

Go down

He's the only hate preacher in the village: Firebrand Muslim cleric buys church hall in heart of Midsomer Murder country to broadcast vile rants to Middle East  Empty He's the only hate preacher in the village: Firebrand Muslim cleric buys church hall in heart of Midsomer Murder country to broadcast vile rants to Middle East

Post by gerber Wed Mar 26, 2014 5:21 pm

The Kuwaiti preacher, who has previously been jailed in Kuwait for insulting the faith of Sunnis, bought the former evangelical church last year and converted into a mosque and broadcasting centre.  

His channel, Fardak TV, is registered by Ofcom - but most of its broadcasts cannot be controlled by the regulator because they are only shown outside the UK.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2589795/Fears-preacher-stir-race-tensions-Buckinghamshire-village.html

Please remind me, it is our Country isn't it ?
gerber
gerber
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

He's the only hate preacher in the village: Firebrand Muslim cleric buys church hall in heart of Midsomer Murder country to broadcast vile rants to Middle East  Empty Re: He's the only hate preacher in the village: Firebrand Muslim cleric buys church hall in heart of Midsomer Murder country to broadcast vile rants to Middle East

Post by Guest Wed Mar 26, 2014 5:24 pm

its multicultural dontcha know....we have to be "tolerant"

and no..It isnt....its anyone's who wants it

Back to top Go down

He's the only hate preacher in the village: Firebrand Muslim cleric buys church hall in heart of Midsomer Murder country to broadcast vile rants to Middle East  Empty Re: He's the only hate preacher in the village: Firebrand Muslim cleric buys church hall in heart of Midsomer Murder country to broadcast vile rants to Middle East

Flamin heck, it sounds like Flip Meister - broadcasting his left wing hate from Turkey using Forumotion from America blah blah...

Back to top Go down

gerber wrote:The Kuwaiti preacher, who has previously been jailed in Kuwait for insulting the faith of Sunnis, bought the former evangelical church last year and converted into a mosque and broadcasting centre.  
His channel, Fardak TV, is registered by Ofcom - but most of its broadcasts cannot be controlled by the regulator because they are only shown outside the UK.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2589795/Fears-preacher-stir-race-tensions-Buckinghamshire-village.html#ixzz2x5fO9ZWL 
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Please remind me, it is our Country isn't it ?

it was once...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 26, 2014 5:25 pm

If he's using it as a base for his TV channel, surely he's breaching planning rules.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Wed Mar 26, 2014 5:27 pm

Didn't realize you guys got so upset over someone insulting the faith of Sunni Muslims!

://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: 
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 26, 2014 5:28 pm

Tesstacious wrote:If he's using it as a base for his TV channel, surely he's breaching planning rules.

That depends on whether he applied to use it as a base for his TV channel, surely?

And I'm guessing none of us know about that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 26, 2014 5:28 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:Didn't realize you guys got so upset over someone insulting the faith of Sunni Muslims!

preaching hate is preaching hate...

surprised you find it funny to be honest it could cause countless deaths, how is that funny...

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Wed Mar 26, 2014 5:29 pm

Godisgoodallthetime wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:Didn't realize you guys got so upset over someone insulting the faith of Sunni Muslims!

surprised you find it funny to be honest it could cause countless deaths, how is that funny...

Just amused at your lot's selective outrage is all ...  ::D:: 
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 26, 2014 5:30 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:

Hi Ben.

I think the outrage is aimed at somebody preaching hate, not that the hate is aimed at sunny muslims.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Wed Mar 26, 2014 5:32 pm

BigAndy9 wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:

Hi Ben.

I think the outrage is aimed at somebody preaching hate, not that the hate is aimed at sunny muslims.

No, I think your lot sees "Muslim hate preacher" and automatically assumes he's going to be preaching hate against Christians.

But if you really think Sunni Muslims don't deserve to be on the receiving end of hate speech -- let's just say color me shocked.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 26, 2014 5:33 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:

selective outrage, i think any attempts to stir people up to murder is serious stuff but hey maybe thats just me...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 26, 2014 5:35 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:
BigAndy9 wrote:

Hi Ben.

No, I think your lot sees "Muslim hate preacher" and automatically assumes he's going to be preaching hate against Christians.

But if you really think Sunni Muslims don't deserve to be on the receiving end of hate speech -- let's just say color me shocked.

Nobody deserves to be on the receiving end of hate speech.

Is that not your opinion? Do you not agree with me?

Back to top Go down

Post by gerber Wed Mar 26, 2014 5:35 pm

Last week, Labour MP Khalid Mahmood described al-Habib's rhetoric as '10 times worse' than Salman Rushdie's novel The Satanic Verses, which drew death threats from Islamic extremists.
He added: ‘If somebody was being anti-Semitic, we would take action. If somebody was being racist we would take action - even if it was an Asian person having a go at a black person. And it’s quite right to do that.  
‘Because this is seen as intra-faith, nobody seems to be bothered. It is already causing problems in the Gulf and the Middle East. It will start to bubble up here as well.’

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2589795/Fears-preacher-stir-race-tensions-Buckinghamshire-village.html#ixzz2x5ilKmHV 

That is why I posted the article.  He is considered dangerous ans is still allowed to broadcast.
gerber
gerber
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Wed Mar 26, 2014 5:36 pm

BigAndy9 wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:
BigAndy9 wrote:

Hi Ben.

Nobody deserves to be on the receiving end of hate speech.

Is that not your opinion?  Do you not agree with me?

I agree with what you're pretending at the moment that you believe, yes  ::D:: 
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Wed Mar 26, 2014 5:38 pm

gerber wrote:Last week, Labour MP Khalid Mahmood described al-Habib's rhetoric as '10 times worse' than Salman Rushdie's novel The Satanic Verses, which drew death threats from Islamic extremists.
He added: ‘If somebody was being anti-Semitic, we would take action. If somebody was being racist we would take action - even if it was an Asian person having a go at a black person. And it’s quite right to do that.  
‘Because this is seen as intra-faith, nobody seems to be bothered. It is already causing problems in the Gulf and the Middle East. It will start to bubble up here as well.’

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2589795/Fears-preacher-stir-race-tensions-Buckinghamshire-village.html#ixzz2x5ilKmHV 

That is why I posted the article.  He is considered dangerous ans is still allowed to broadcast.

To be clear, gerber, I don't question your motivation -- I do question the motivation of the likes of BigAndy and GIG, who ... let me just say: If they're concerned about hate speech against Muslims, I'm left-handed Nigerian jet pilot.  ::D:: 
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 26, 2014 5:39 pm

gerber wrote:Last week, Labour MP Khalid Mahmood described al-Habib's rhetoric as '10 times worse' than Salman Rushdie's novel The Satanic Verses, which drew death threats from Islamic extremists.

Try broadcasting something similar from your house gerber - see what happens.

(you are a white English woman aren't you?) - my point being, if you are, you'd be raided by the police within hours.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 26, 2014 5:39 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:
BigAndy9 wrote:

Hi Ben.

Which just goes to show doesnt it, how feeble the "progressive" mind is...

there may be the "odd" "killer rightwingers around on here, though I havnt seen one...but most are "reasonable people" for whom hate speech is hate speech and no one should be subject to it.

the problem the Right on here have is that hate speech by a non muslim against a muslim is terrible and should be dealt with buy hanging drawing and quartering, whereas hate speech by a muslim against a non muslim is brushed under the carpet, ignored and allowed.

Back to top Go down

Post by gerber Wed Mar 26, 2014 5:39 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:

To be clear, gerber, I don't question your motivation -- I do question the motivation of the likes of BigAndy and GIG, who ... let me just say: If they're concerned about hate speech against Muslims, I'm left-handed Nigerian jet pilot.  ::D:: 

Thank you.
gerber
gerber
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by gerber Wed Mar 26, 2014 5:41 pm

BigAndy9 wrote:

Try broadcasting something similar from your house gerber - see what happens.

(you are a white English woman aren't you?)  - my point being, if you are, you'd be raided by the police within hours.

I am and I would be without doubt.
gerber
gerber
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 26, 2014 5:44 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:
BigAndy9 wrote:

Hi Ben.

Rubbish. If, say, the Westboro Baptist Church started up there, or the IRA, it'd have the same result - innocent people would be collateral damage in attacks on the place.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 26, 2014 5:52 pm

victorisnotamused wrote:its multicultural dontcha know....we have to be "tolerant"

and no..It isnt....its anyone's who wants it

So because a few people of hate do things of hate, means others cannot get along now?

You see we have seen some of the worst terrorism in our own country with people trying to stir up counter hate back on groups association by faith or ethnicity, with the IRA and Muslim extremists, yet this is why there is someone to admire about the British people, the majority do not falsely associate people because of extremists, no matter how badly some try to incite such hate.
The voice of reason and hope will always out counter the voice of hate.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 26, 2014 7:22 pm

irrelevant waffle that has NOTHING to do with the fact that

a)this guy is "hate preaching"
b) the authorities are doing nothing about it

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 26, 2014 7:27 pm

victorisnotamused wrote:irrelevant waffle that has NOTHING to do with the fact that

a)this guy is "hate preaching"
b) the authorities are doing nothing about it
Very relevant sense
a) He is very wrong
b) Do the authorities speak for every person or act in their own interest?
c) you ignored my main point, the fact is no matter how bad a crime, people in the main do not associate as you poorly do with stereotypes onto groups of people, in this country more than any, which is something to be proud of

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 26, 2014 8:06 pm

well now you see, this is where your are half (at least) blind

multiculturalism ISNT just about "people getting along together" is it?

its about equity, of law, of what we can and cannot do. it is about equity of treatment under the law...

those same "authorities" that IMPOSE multiculturalism upon us, willing or no do not do so equitably.

as has been pointed out..if you were a white christian doing something similar, you would be visited by the boys in blue post haste....

Back to top Go down

Post by gerber Wed Mar 26, 2014 9:17 pm

victorisnotamused wrote:well now you see, this is where your are half (at least) blind

multiculturalism ISNT just about "people getting along together" is it?

its about equity, of law, of what we can and cannot do. it is about equity of treatment under the law...

those same "authorities" that IMPOSE multiculturalism upon us, willing or no do not do so equitably.

as has been pointed out..if you were a white christian doing something similar, you would be visited by the boys in blue post haste....

Excellent post.  Bravo.
gerber
gerber
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down