NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

every Muslim wants death penalty for homosexuals, Muslim cleric says!!!

+2
veya_victaous
eddie
6 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

every Muslim wants death penalty for homosexuals, Muslim cleric says!!! Empty every Muslim wants death penalty for homosexuals, Muslim cleric says!!!

Post by Guest Sun Sep 06, 2015 11:47 pm

http://cnsnews.com/blog/michael-w-chapman/norway-islamic-leader-every-Muslim-wants-death-penalty-homosexuals

Fahad Qureshi, who founded Islam Net and is considered an Islamic leader in Norway, told a large group of Sunni Muslims that, contrary to media claims that it is only “radicals” and “extremists” who support barbaric punishments for those who violate sharia, regular Muslims support such things, including the “death penalty for homosexuals” and “stoning for adultery.”

Back to top Go down

every Muslim wants death penalty for homosexuals, Muslim cleric says!!! Empty Re: every Muslim wants death penalty for homosexuals, Muslim cleric says!!!

Post by Guest Sun Sep 06, 2015 11:51 pm

Back figuratively 5 fucking minutes and back to the homosexual bashing

i really wish you would really shut the fuck up about this crap its fucking tedious

Back to top Go down

every Muslim wants death penalty for homosexuals, Muslim cleric says!!! Empty Re: every Muslim wants death penalty for homosexuals, Muslim cleric says!!!

Post by Guest Sun Sep 06, 2015 11:52 pm

korban dallas wrote:Back figuratively 5 fucking minutes and back to the  homosexual bashing

i really wish you would really shut the fuck up about this crap its fucking tedious

it's called the news...derrr or do you want to deny it because it doesn't suit you....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 06, 2015 11:53 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 06, 2015 11:54 pm

I think the really frightening thing about this is the claim that by sharia law gays should be killed, if that is the fact then there should be good reason to ensure sharia law has no footing in this country...

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Sep 06, 2015 11:56 pm

korban dallas wrote:Back figuratively 5 fucking minutes and back to the  homosexual bashing

Technically, he's bashing Muslims on this thread, not homosexuals.

Just saying.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 06, 2015 11:57 pm

heavenlyfatheryetagain wrote:

it's called the news...derrr or do you want to deny it because it doesn't suit you....
bull shit its "news" for one the story's over 6 months old
the only reason you post it to further your homosexual bashing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 06, 2015 11:58 pm

eddie wrote:

Just saying.

Which makes him a hypocrite as he hates homosexual.

Just saying

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 06, 2015 11:59 pm

korban dallas wrote:

bull shit its "news" for  one the story's over 6 months old  

my homosexual bashing, i am not Muslim, i don't want sharia law....

you are a bit sensitive aren't you....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 07, 2015 12:00 am

eddie wrote:

Just saying.
yes it has both the components of there relentless boring hatred of Muslims and gays

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 07, 2015 12:01 am

korban dallas wrote:
bull shit its "news" for  one the story's over 6 months old  

your an idiot

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 07, 2015 12:02 am

Cuchulain wrote:
eddie wrote:

Just saying.

Which makes him a hypocrite as he hates homosexual.

Just saying
good point i missed that connection

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Mon Sep 07, 2015 12:03 am

korban dallas wrote:
eddie wrote:

Just saying.
yes it has both the components of there relentless boring hatred of Muslims and gays

Well let them. It's a forum.
I don't like some of thier views but I just either won't read them or I'll argue against them.

If they wind you up, don't click on their threads?
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 07, 2015 12:03 am

korban dallas wrote:

your an idiot

and you are a heterophobic, christianophobe...

so is it my fault Muslims want gays like you dead...??

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 07, 2015 12:06 am

eddie wrote:
korban dallas wrote:

I don't  like some of thier views but I just either won't read them or I'll argue against them.

lol the defender of intolerance
Its about speaking out against hate as ignoring hate allows that hate to be acceptable, when it is never acceptable

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 07, 2015 12:09 am

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3198283/Horrific-moment-two-gay-men-thrown-tall-building-ISIS-stoned-baying-mob-including-children.html
this is even more recent and in Syria, these people could be on there way here...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 07, 2015 12:13 am

korban dallas wrote:
your an idiot

your a religious fundamentalist freak ....Honestly i would rather be Gay

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 07, 2015 12:17 am

korban dallas wrote:

your a religious fundamentalist freak  ....Honestly i would rather be Gay  

odd everyone knows you are..lol

so again is it my fault if Muslims want to kill gays???

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Mon Sep 07, 2015 12:20 am

Cuchulain wrote:
eddie wrote:
korban dallas wrote:

I don't  like some of thier views but I just either won't read them or I'll argue against them.

Its about speaking out against hate as ignoring hate allows that hate to be acceptable, when it is never acceptable

Well that's fine. If expose want to speak out against them then cool.
Just don't moan and whinge about how much they get on your nerves - you,have a choice whether to scroll past or argue.

You can call me every negative name and insult you like Didge.
Water off a duck's back.
I'm far more comfortable in my skin that you are in yours. I don't need to prove anything.

Night all
Speak tomorrow
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 07, 2015 12:26 am

eddie wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:

Well that's fine. If expose want to speak out against them then cool.
Just don't moan and whinge about how much they get on your nerves - you,have a choice whether to scroll past or argue.

You can call me every negative name and insult you like Didge.
Water off a duck's back.
I'm far more comfortable in my skin that you are in yours. I don't need to prove anything.

Night all
Speak tomorrow

Have I moaned to you about them?
No
Never called you any name here either.
I am pointing out it is wrong to ignore hatred.

Night then

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 07, 2015 12:34 am

so should we fear for sharia law in this country or vote in favour...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 07, 2015 12:35 am

We should scrap all religious schools
All people should be treated equally under the law.
Religions should be a personal belief and nothing more

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Mon Sep 07, 2015 1:05 am

seriously how dumb, insulated, mono-cultural do you have to be?

can people honestly say they have had that little contact with Muslims that they think the headline is even remotely plausible?

I mean seriously?

veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Mon Sep 07, 2015 1:05 am

Cuchulain wrote:We should scrap all religious schools
All people should be treated equally under the law.
Religions should be a personal belief and nothing more

agree
it has no place in education or state funding
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 07, 2015 1:07 am

veya_victaous wrote:seriously how dumb, insulated, mono-cultural do you have to be?

can people honestly say they have had that little contact with Muslims that they think the headline is even remotely plausible?

I mean seriously?  

so when a Muslim cleric says it, it isn't true..lol

when we see the pictures of hanged gays, it's still not true..

when we see gays thrown off buildings, it's still not true...

wow what can we believe anymore...

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Mon Sep 07, 2015 1:31 am

he'll tell you there are no gay Muslims
which is untrue

And how would a cleric tell me what my friends think? i mean i think the fact we have mutual friends that are gay kind of proves otherwise. the fact that some support gay marriage. you know the fact that they are individual people who make their own decision have their own personal morality and don't all blindly follow every jackass the calls himself a cleric.

Like you and Groomsy both call yourself Christian But he is actually a good person

And thanks you answered my question
YOU ARE so insulated that your pinons are worthless you are the UK equivalent of a southern redneck
the cleric is just like you a deluded hate filled jerk.
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Guest Mon Sep 07, 2015 1:41 am

veya_victaous wrote:he'll tell you there are no gay Muslims
which is untrue

And how would a cleric tell me what my friends think? i mean i think the fact we have mutual friends that are gay kind of proves otherwise. the fact that some support gay marriage. you know the fact that they are individual people who make their own decision have their own personal morality and don't all blindly follow every jackass the calls himself a cleric.

Like you and Groomsy both call yourself Christian But he is actually a good person

YOU ARE so insulated that your pinons are worthless you are the UK equivalent of a southern redneck

STOP THAT RIGHT NOW.....what the hell do you think you are doing...promoting him above his station like that Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Mon Sep 07, 2015 4:56 am

veya_victaous wrote:seriously how dumb, insulated, mono-cultural do you have to be?

I mean seriously?  

Lol

Every Muslim?????

What about the homo sexual Muslims?

Who have their own mosques and Imams?

Seriously WTF? Lololol
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Mon Sep 07, 2015 4:56 am

I mean seriously?  

Lol

Every Muslim?????

Seriously WTF? Lololol
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 07, 2015 7:14 am

eddie wrote:

Just saying.

Also how can anyone fail to see the Christian bashing threads and posts as soon as we come back. Funny how they only see it the other way round.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 07, 2015 7:18 am

veya_victaous wrote:he'll tell you there are no gay Muslims
which is untrue

You and everyone else will wake up one day and stop seeing islam through candy coated glasses , you hate us that give you the truth and the facts but love those who are evil . That's exactly the way things are for now but you will all be really sorry its going to give you a life of hell like you never imagined . Keep loving those who are deceiving you you're playing the game just as its planned .

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Mon Sep 07, 2015 8:47 am

I'm sure some Muslims feel this way. But nowhere near all. That's what makes the thread title wrong.

Btw, welcome back Sexy Mama Smile
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 07, 2015 8:53 am

ALLAHU AKBAR every Muslim wants death penalty for homosexuals, Muslim cleric says!!! 3755771736 every Muslim wants death penalty for homosexuals, Muslim cleric says!!! 3017092254

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 07, 2015 8:55 am

SEXY MAMA wrote:

I mean seriously?  

Lol

Every Muslim?????

Seriously WTF? Lololol

Is this the fantasy mosque for gay Muslims is it??

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 07, 2015 9:23 am

this is one of their own clerics claiming sharia law demand s that homosexuals are killed...

by sharia law, this is the law that they want for this country... the very idea a single cleric can claim this is what sharia law demands is frightening, where does he get the idea, what if it is true...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 07, 2015 9:26 am

heavenlyfatheryetagain wrote:this is one of their own clerics claiming sharia law demand s that homosexuals are killed...

by sharia law, this is the law that they want for this country... the very idea a single cleric can claim this is what sharia law demands is frightening, where does he get the idea, what if it is true...

Christian Pastor: ‘I Believe That the Government Should Use the Death Penalty’ on Homosexuals

http://www.patheos.com/blogs/friendlyatheist/2013/07/06/christian-pastor-i-believe-that-the-government-should-use-the-death-penalty-on-homosexuals/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 07, 2015 9:32 am

korban dallas wrote:
eddie wrote:

Just saying.

can you explain the endless threads about Israel and Palestine that sassy constantly puts up then or is that okay because you don't mind .

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Mon Sep 07, 2015 9:37 am

Did you two come back only to bitch about what people post again? Why have you come back to a forum you don't like, that is full of threads you don't like, and posters you don't like, and that you believe is biased against you? There are thousands of forums that you could choose. Yet you come back here. Why?

Trolls.
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 07, 2015 9:38 am

Eilzel wrote:Did you two come back only to bitch about what people post again? Why have you come back to a forum you don't like, that is full of threads you don't like, and posters you don't like, and that you believe is biased against you? There are thousands of forums that you could choose. Yet you come back here. Why?

Trolls.

is quoting the news trolling....??

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 07, 2015 9:41 am

Eilzel wrote:Did you two come back only to bitch about what people post again? Why have you come back to a forum you don't like, that is full of threads you don't like, and posters you don't like, and that you believe is biased against you? There are thousands of forums that you could choose. Yet you come back here. Why?

Trolls.

Eli was the very first bigot i put on ignore , what a shame i looked at your post HF as you quoted it and i had to see the bigots drivel .
You would be better putting the bigot on ignore it is very peasant not seeing bigots posting their rubbish xxx

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 07, 2015 9:44 am

Vicar Of Dibley wrote:

Eli was the very first bigot i put on ignore , what  a shame i looked at your post HF as you quoted it and i had to see the bigots drivel .
You would be better putting the bigot on ignore it is very peasant not seeing bigots posting their rubbish xxx

lol it makes me laugh you are sat next to each other and yet have to talk to each other via a forum
Lets hope he puta many people on ignore and then nobody will converse with him.
Am sure that would make many happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 07, 2015 9:50 am

Vicar Of Dibley wrote:

Eli was the very first bigot i put on ignore , what  a shame i looked at your post HF as you quoted it and i had to see the bigots drivel .

It's a shame you don't take your own advice and put that disgusting piece of excrement you call a husband on ignore. I get the feeling you are both just here to bait and troll. You clutter up this forum with your trolling threads. Make the place look damn untidy.

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Mon Sep 07, 2015 9:51 am

Eilzel wrote:I'm sure some Muslims feel this way. But nowhere near all. That's what makes the thread title wrong.

Btw, welcome back Sexy Mama Smile

Thanks les x

How's you? Here in the UK or Thailand?
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Mon Sep 07, 2015 9:52 am

Christie wrote:
Vicar Of Dibley wrote:

It's a shame you don't take your own advice and put that disgusting piece of excrement you call a husband on ignore. I get the feeling you are both just here to bait and troll. You clutter up this forum with your trolling threads. Make the place look damn untidy.

Best to ignore both of them.
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Mon Sep 07, 2015 9:54 am

Trolls.

One wonders why bother coming here!!!!!!
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 07, 2015 9:55 am

the opinions of a Muslim cleric don't seem very popular.... can't think why...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 07, 2015 9:55 am

SEXY MAMA wrote:

Trolls.

Oh I think we all know the answer to that hun.  Howdy doodie, such a fantastic day yesterday.  Would you believe I got a tan!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Mon Sep 07, 2015 9:56 am

smelly-bandit wrote:
SEXY MAMA wrote:

Lol

Every Muslim?????

Seriously WTF? Lololol

Is this the fantasy mosque for gay Muslims is it??

Maybe you can use that tiny brain and look it up.
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Mon Sep 07, 2015 9:57 am

sassy wrote:
SEXY MAMA wrote:

Oh I think we all know the answer to that hun.  Howdy doodie, such a fantastic day yesterday.  Would you believe I got a tan!!!!!!!!

That's good
I'm not in the UK ATM
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next