NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

every Muslim wants death penalty for homosexuals, Muslim cleric says!!!

+2
veya_victaous
eddie
6 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

every Muslim wants death penalty for homosexuals, Muslim cleric says!!! - Page 3 Empty every Muslim wants death penalty for homosexuals, Muslim cleric says!!!

Post by Guest Sun Sep 06, 2015 11:47 pm

First topic message reminder :

http://cnsnews.com/blog/michael-w-chapman/norway-islamic-leader-every-Muslim-wants-death-penalty-homosexuals

Fahad Qureshi, who founded Islam Net and is considered an Islamic leader in Norway, told a large group of Sunni Muslims that, contrary to media claims that it is only “radicals” and “extremists” who support barbaric punishments for those who violate sharia, regular Muslims support such things, including the “death penalty for homosexuals” and “stoning for adultery.”

Back to top Go down

every Muslim wants death penalty for homosexuals, Muslim cleric says!!! - Page 3 Empty Re: every Muslim wants death penalty for homosexuals, Muslim cleric says!!!

Post by Eilzel Mon Sep 07, 2015 11:58 am

Sexy, definitely do that, its been too long without contact x
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

every Muslim wants death penalty for homosexuals, Muslim cleric says!!! - Page 3 Empty Re: every Muslim wants death penalty for homosexuals, Muslim cleric says!!!

Post by Guest Mon Sep 07, 2015 12:00 pm

Fuzzy Zack wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

But i thought you lot believe  that Allah made everything happen

Surely if allah has decreed you must die then tellinga porky wont save  your ass??

I suppose it contrasts nicley the vast  difference between islam and Christianity though

Most Christians who are  murdered by Muslims are normally killed because they refuse to abandon their religion

I guess you Muslim just dont have as robust a faith as Christians do

Ben was wrong. You are Smelly.

Welcome back, dickhead!

Shame you didn't shoot yourself up your anal canal with a paintball gun while you were away.

Hey fuzz muck how's your faith holding up under the pressure of knowing that the quran predates your pedophile prophet

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Guest Mon Sep 07, 2015 12:04 pm

Fuzzy Zack wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

Hey fuzz muck how's your faith holding up under the pressure of knowing that the quran predates your pedophile prophet

Lol! I feel great, actually.

I've always believed the message predates the actual Quran.

And it's obvious you didn't understand the carbon dating analysis.

Which is why so many experts are claiming it does predate.
They need to test the ink to further see if it is older.
So you are saying Muhammad was a liar and a plagiarist?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 07, 2015 12:10 pm

Fuzzy Zack wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:

Which is why so many experts are claiming it does predate.
They need to test the ink to further see if it is older.
So you are saying Muhammad was a liar and a plagiarist?

Muhammad (pbuh) did not write the Quran. He was just the messenger. He was illiterate. So how can he plagiarise?

So, you think the ink will be older than the leaf?

Lol!

So it is claimed, which is hearsay that he was illiterate.
Anyway if this is earlier than Muhammad then it clearly cannot be the word of Allah, can it?
Where did I say the ink would be older?
It can certainly match the date range of the paper, if it does Islam is fucked

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 07, 2015 12:20 pm

Fuzzy Zack wrote:
heavenlyfatheryetagain wrote:

a Muslim lying, that's pretty unusual oh hang on doesn't the koran say it is ok for them to lie...?

Great! Now we have you, Smelly and Didge spreading the same bullshit.

You're all bigoted prats.

it is written in the koran, you may lie to protect yourself or islam....

but the topic is a Muslim cleric claiming sharia law would see gays being killed..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 07, 2015 12:34 pm

Fuzzy Zack wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

Lol! I feel great, actually.

I've always believed the message predates the actual Quran.

And it's obvious you didn't understand the carbon dating analysis.

Of course it did

Its called Christianity and Judaism, mo needed someting to plagiarise

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 07, 2015 12:56 pm

Fuzzy Zack wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:

So it is claimed, which is hearsay that he was illiterate.
Anyway if this is earlier than Muhammad then it clearly cannot be the word of Allah, can it?
Where did I say the ink would be older?
It can certainly match the date range of the paper, if it does Islam is fucked

I didn't say you said anything. I asked you a question. Hence the question mark.

Stop being so defensive.lol!

lol I will debate how I like, it seems you are the one being defensive, now avoiding every point ha ha ha

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 07, 2015 1:00 pm

Fuzzy Zack wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:

lol I will debate how I like, it seems you are the one being defensive, now avoiding every point ha ha ha

Relax - all I'm saying is you didn't spot the question mark. Which is obvious by your response. You fell for the oldest Fox News trick. Ha ha!

Is that all you are going top quibble over avoiding every point?
Pendantic and pathetic lol
Seriously are you going to continue to avoid the points?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 07, 2015 1:04 pm

Fuzzy Zack wrote:

it is written in the koran, you may lie to protect yourself or islam....

but the topic is a Muslim cleric claiming sharia law would see  gays being killed..

Which verse?

I assume under the same verse they kill others gays....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 07, 2015 1:05 pm

Fuzzy Zack wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:

Is that all you are going top quibble over avoiding every point?
Pendantic and pathetic lol
Seriously are you going to continue to avoid the points?

I answered all your points. You just have a problem in basic comprehension.

You avoided ha ha ha ha ha

Just being a pathetic weasel as per usual lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 07, 2015 1:07 pm

Fuzzy Zack wrote:

I assume under the same verse they kill others gays....

Do you know which verse?

nope, i'm assuming the cleric who is calling the killing under sharia law and those who have already killed gays under sharia law know what they are doing..

or are you claiming all the gays killed so far were killed illegally??

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 07, 2015 1:09 pm

Fuzzy Zack wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:

You avoided ha ha ha ha ha

Just being a pathetic weasel as per usual lol

Calm down dude. That was a poor response. If I'd missed anything you would have no problem telling me where.

But you can't - so yes, HA HA!

I am fine Mowgli, you are just a pathetioc little weasel you runs away from difficult questions ha ha ha ha

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 07, 2015 1:13 pm

Fuzzy Zack wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:

I am fine Mowgli, you are just a pathetioc little weasel you runs away from difficult questions ha ha ha ha

Mowgli!

And you don't think that's a little racist? Lol

How is that racist, are you not a little skinny boy of indian ethnicty?

lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 07, 2015 3:26 pm

Fuzzy Zack wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:

Mowgli!

And you don't think that's a little racist? Lol

Mowgli

*Chortle*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 07, 2015 3:40 pm

Fuzzy Zack wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

Mowgli

*Chortle*

You 2 have a lot in common. Clearly.

You have no sense of humour

We have very little in common, it just further proves your bigotry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 07, 2015 4:08 pm

Fuzzy Zack wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

Mowgli

*Chortle*

You 2 have a lot in common. Clearly.

So serious all the time

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 07, 2015 4:15 pm

Fuzzy Zack wrote:Funny how bigots share the same sense of humour

Lol!

At least I do not have issue with the lower classes as you do.

Seriously what I called you was said in jest and you still are whinging about it lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 07, 2015 4:29 pm

Fuzzy Zack wrote:Funny how bigots share the same sense of humour

Lol!

It was funny fuzz muck

If you spent less time learning how to cut heads off in that blood book of yours, you might actually lighten up

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 07, 2015 5:53 pm

So can or does sharia law call for the killing of gays, if it can or does it is a huge danger to society as a whole and we should protect the people from sharia...

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Mon Sep 07, 2015 6:19 pm

Added attribution to the headline.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 07, 2015 6:29 pm

heavenlyfatheryetagain wrote:So can or does sharia law call for the killing of gays, if it can or does it is a huge danger to society as a whole and we should protect the people from sharia...

Islamic dogma most certainly calls for the execution of homosexuals, there are however different thoughts as to how it should be done

Burning to death

Stoning to death

Thrown from "the highest place" and then stoned

As you can see Muslims lack imagination

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 07, 2015 6:32 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:
heavenlyfatheryetagain wrote:So can or does sharia law call for the killing of gays, if it can or does it is a huge danger to society as a whole and we should protect the people from sharia...

Islamic dogma most certainly calls for the execution of homosexuals, there are however different thoughts as to how it should be done

Burning to death

Stoning to death

Thrown from "the highest  place" and then stoned

hanging is quite popular I believe... doesn't the world put pressure on islamic countries to stop...
If countries don't behave properly they slap sanctions on them and pressure them in to getting in to line, why don't we see this against these countries...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 08, 2015 3:49 pm

is this why we should stop sharia law in it's tracks...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 08, 2015 4:06 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:

Burning to death

Stoning to death

This is why i don't understand gays supporting islam when they know the dangers its like they are deaf and blind to what awaits them with sharia law

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 08, 2015 4:57 pm

Vicar Of Dibley wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

Burning to death

Stoning to death

This is why i don't understand gays supporting islam when they know the dangers its like they are deaf and blind to what awaits them with sharia law

they can't say they weren't warned... Smile

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3