NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So we all came from Africa, did we dodge?

+5
veya_victaous
Andy
Raggamuffin
eddie
Tommy Monk
9 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

So we all came from Africa, did we dodge? - Page 3 Empty So we all came from Africa, did we dodge?

Post by Tommy Monk Thu Oct 15, 2015 12:48 pm

First topic message reminder :

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-34531861

Modern humans remains found in China dating back 20,000 earlier than African finds!!!

That's an inconvenient truth for you and your bullshit!!!

lol!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

So we all came from Africa, did we dodge? - Page 3 Empty Re: So we all came from Africa, did we dodge?

Post by Tommy Monk Sun Oct 18, 2015 9:15 pm

Talking about modern humans stardesk... and already addressed the sunlight and skin colour theory...
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

So we all came from Africa, did we dodge? - Page 3 Empty Re: So we all came from Africa, did we dodge?

Post by Guest Sun Oct 18, 2015 9:17 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:Talking about modern humans stardesk... and already addressed the sunlight and skin colour theory...

So we all came from Africa, did we dodge? - Page 3 2686688521

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Oct 18, 2015 9:33 pm

stardesk wrote:Instead of slinging crap at each other do some reading and research. You'll see that the earliest human-like remains, found in Southern Africa, date back as much as 1.5 million years ago. Yes fossils have been found in Northern China, last year I believe it was, and they are not so old as the African ones.

As for the arguement about the difference between white and black etc, because of the heat and sunlight African skin is dark, and their hair is tight and curly to help protect the head from the heat. Over possibly thousands of years, as they migrated out of Africa, the skin turned lighter to allow the sun's warmth to aid them and the hair became thinner and longer allowing the warmth in, and to help keep the cold out. You'll see that many tropical males don't have the quantity of facial and body hair as white males.

I hope this note helps you folks to put the matter into the right perspective.

Great post
Can't comment on the first part as I know fuck all but the second part is what I too, believe to be true.

Last edited by eddie on Sun Oct 18, 2015 9:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sun Oct 18, 2015 9:36 pm

ANd let's not forget the Eskimos have pretty dark skin... by that less light equals lighter skin theory, they would be as white as snow!!!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by stardesk Sun Oct 18, 2015 9:42 pm

Didge, I'm not sure of the time-line for modern humans, as you descibe them. It's many thousands of years, but I'll see what I can dig up...lol...not literally but other sources. Watch this space, hopefully sometime tomorrow.

Hi Eddie. A lot of people don't know or understand about the reasons for black and white etc. We're all the same under the skin!

Tommy, you might be right, mate, but I confess I don't know anything about Eskimos, except for their Northern  abodes. They're welcome in that bloody cold.

Last edited by stardesk on Sun Oct 18, 2015 9:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
stardesk
stardesk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 18, 2015 9:42 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:ANd let's not forget the Eskimos have pretty dark skin... by that less light equals lighter skin theory, they would be as white as snow!!!

The clue to save you from such stupdity as to why Eskimos have retained dark skin. Part of the reason, is found in two words in your answer, which will help you understand.
Lets see if you can figure it out.

Back to top Go down

Post by stardesk Sun Oct 18, 2015 9:46 pm

Night night folks, I'm knackered and off to an early bed.
stardesk
stardesk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sun Oct 18, 2015 9:48 pm

They are always well covered up when outside because of the cold, and get fuck all sunlight for six months of the year and only a little bit for the other six months!!!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 18, 2015 9:49 pm

stardesk wrote:Night night folks, I'm knackered and off to an early bed.

Night Stardesk, all the best.

Am also goig for the night, so have a good evening everyone

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 18, 2015 9:52 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:They are always well covered up when outside because of the cold, and get fuck all sunlight for six months of the year and only a little bit for the other six months!!!

Their features formed not today Tommy but over thousands of years.
You have to take into account the climates before and also remember how modern humans started out with dark skin. Of which what is hilarious, is your inability to understand things.

Anyway I have better things to do

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Oct 18, 2015 9:54 pm

stardesk wrote:Didge, I'm not sure of the time-line for modern humans, as you descibe them. It's many thousands of years, but I'll see what I can dig up...lol...not literally but other sources. Watch this space, hopefully sometime tomorrow.

Hi Eddie. A lot of people don't know or understand about the reasons for black and white etc. We're all the same under the skin!

Tommy, you might be right, mate, but I confess I don't know anything about Eskimos, except for their Northern  abodes. They're welcome in that bloody cold.

Night star x
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 18, 2015 10:14 pm

stardesk wrote:Night night folks, I'm knackered and off to an early bed.

Watch out for that HWB my gorgeous East Anglian Buddy So we all came from Africa, did we dodge? - Page 3 1589716573  sweet dreams xxx

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Sun Oct 18, 2015 10:36 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:ANd let's not forget the Eskimos have pretty dark skin... by that less light equals lighter skin theory, they would be as white as snow!!!

No because it is not heat but UV light which is reflected off the Ice.
Also Eskimos are possibly first exodus like the Aboriginals.
And it is not a one to one relationship, the events still have to occur for the white genes to exist.
then the conditions has to exist for them to be an advantage.
it is obviously too complex for you Tommy. Rolling Eyes
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Sun Oct 18, 2015 10:43 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:He said it was down to inbreeding which he also says would have been common place... but then completely contradicts this as he then says aborigines all came from only 27 people,  so inbreeding would have been rife but they're black as your hat!!!

lol!

You really don't understand he first thing about genetics do you?
It is NOT ONE TO FUCKING ONE
it is not this equal that all the time .

it is this creates Slightly greater chance of that.

You need to read a fucking text book. I am sick of reading your uneducated posts, please go and graduate Junior high Cause there is NO WAY you could with your current Knowledge and IF you could in England then that explains why your nation is going so Shit!
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Sun Oct 18, 2015 10:45 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:Talking about modern humans stardesk... and already addressed the sunlight and skin colour theory...

Modern Homo sapiens were still found 120,000 years early than this one in China

And No you have not addressed anything just exposed that you don't even know how genetics works to the extent that you cannot even theorize about it.
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sun Oct 18, 2015 10:46 pm

Doesn't matter how much sunlight is reflected off the light if they were always wrapped from head to toe to keep protected from the cold!!!

But they had fuck all sun for six months of the year too!!!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Sun Oct 18, 2015 11:43 pm

yeah so...
Do you think we are saying Humans are thermo-colored?

That sentence you just posted Shows how Much you do not understand the basic premise of the science at all.
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 19, 2015 8:39 am

why are we argujing about skin colour??

the black skin doesnt make the african a savage, his inferior DNA does that

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Mon Oct 19, 2015 8:51 am

And VEYA, stop running our Country down, your people are only a few generations away from fucking convicts. Fucking sick of your sarky comments.
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Mon Oct 19, 2015 9:03 am

nicko wrote:And VEYA, stop running our Country down,  your people are only a few generations away from fucking convicts. Fucking sick of your sarky comments.

It's called the green-eyed monster Suspect
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by stardesk Mon Oct 19, 2015 3:29 pm

Afternoon all, here's a bit more info to help put things in perspective, now argue over that.

Early human migrations and expansions of archaic and modern humans across continents began 2 million years ago with the migration out of Africa of Homo Erectus. This was followed by the migrations of other pre-modern humans including Homo Heidelbergensis, the likely ancestor of both modern humans and  Neanderthals. Finally, Homo Sapiens ventured out of Africa around 200,000 years ago, spread across Asia from 75,000 years ago and arrived on new continents and islands since then.
Knowledge of early human migrations, a major topic of  archeology, has been achieved by the study of human fossils, occasionally by stone age artifacts. and more recently has been assisted by archaeogenetics. Cultural and ethnic migrations are estimated by combining archaeo-genetics and comparative linguistics.

Ahem, ok?
stardesk
stardesk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Mon Oct 19, 2015 3:33 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:Dodge... there is no evidence that we all came from Africa.

Your own link only says that there's now stronger evidence for an earlier migration out of Africa than what we previously suspected. We're still all one species (all healthy human beings can reproduce with any other healthy member of the opposite sex) and species simply don't evolve independently on disparate continents.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Mon Oct 19, 2015 4:15 pm

veya_victaous wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:He said it was down to inbreeding which he also says would have been common place... but then completely contradicts this as he then says aborigines all came from only 27 people,  so inbreeding would have been rife but they're black as your hat!!!

lol!

You really don't understand he first thing about genetics do you?
It is NOT ONE TO FUCKING ONE
it is not this equal that all the time .

it is this creates Slightly greater chance of that.

You need to read a fucking text book. I am sick of reading your uneducated posts, please go and graduate Junior high Cause there is NO WAY you could with your current Knowledge and IF you could in England then that explains why your nation is going so Shit!

I know about genetics, and I'm in England. Care to say why you think England is going to shit?

Do you understand recessive genes?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Mon Oct 19, 2015 4:19 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:Doesn't matter how much sunlight is reflected off the light if they were always wrapped from head to toe to keep protected from the cold!!!

But they had fuck all sun for six months of the year too!!!

They eat a lot of oily fish. Perhaps their skin colour is not suited to such a cold environment, but their diet makes up for it? In fact, there is a theory that they didn't need to develop lighter skin.

http://scienceline.org/2007/06/ask-dricoll-inuiteskimos/
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Mon Oct 19, 2015 6:13 pm

Veya, can you please stop with your anti BRITISH remarks, you can't post any thing without a knock at us. What makes you think your Country is better than ours? your really showing your racist agenda now.
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Mon Oct 19, 2015 6:54 pm

nicko wrote:Veya,  can you please stop with your anti BRITISH remarks,   you can't post any thing without a knock at us.   What makes you think your Country is better than ours?   your really showing your racist agenda now.

He is one of the most racist on here and gets away with it.
The usual posters who'd normally jump on him, say nothing.

eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 19, 2015 7:50 pm

eddie wrote:
nicko wrote:Veya,  can you please stop with your anti BRITISH remarks,   you can't post any thing without a knock at us.   What makes you think your Country is better than ours?   your really showing your racist agenda now.

tells you alot about the usual posters then doesnt it??

RACIST!!!! *said in a whisper*

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Mon Oct 19, 2015 10:23 pm

eddie wrote:

Cause I'm Australian I am only acting as in line with my Culture..
Plus I normally don't start it.
Maybe if some of you read your post from in international perspective you'd see why anyone that is not British will think what i say. That is probably the main reason everyone NOT British is thinking it too..

which then Replies to Raggs
Why do I think it is going to shit well You guys all post about how it is going to shit everyday and give the reasons as really minor issues that you find insurmountable. so why would i not believe that it is going to shit?

I have a question
Why do the Brits that whinge the most never pull up other Brits for making you look like uneducated racist rednecks about 2 decades behind the rest of English speaking world?

the ones that do (Sassy, Didge, Les, to name some) also seem to have the least problem, odd that they seem to have the most international elements to their lives too.
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Mon Oct 19, 2015 11:14 pm

veya_victaous wrote:
eddie wrote:

Cause I'm Australian I am only acting as in line with my Culture..
Plus I normally don't start it.
Maybe if some of you read your post from in international perspective you'd see why anyone that is not British will think what i say. That is probably the main reason everyone NOT British is thinking it too..

which then Replies to Raggs
Why do I think it is going to shit well You guys all post about how it is going to shit everyday and give the reasons as really minor issues that you find insurmountable. so why would i not believe that it is going to shit?

I have a question
Why do the Brits that whinge the most never pull up other Brits for making you look like uneducated racist rednecks about 2 decades behind the rest of English speaking world?

the ones that do (Sassy, Didge, Les, to name some) also seem to have the least problem, odd that they seem to have the most international elements to their lives too.

Please rephrase the BIB.

Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Mon Oct 19, 2015 11:28 pm

READ THE POST FROM BRITISH PEOPLE

clearly Most of them are about how Britain is shit and getting shitter.
and what do the British people blame for this? small simple to solve problems that the British people proclaim to be the end of the world and they cant possibly confront and deal with such hardship or difficulty.
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Mon Oct 19, 2015 11:32 pm

veya_victaous wrote:READ THE POST FROM BRITISH PEOPLE

clearly Most of them are about how Britain is shit and getting shitter.
and what do the British people blame for this? small simple to solve problems that the British people proclaim to be the end of the world and they cant possibly confront and deal with such hardship or difficulty.

A lot of Sassy's posts are about how shitty Britain is actually.

Most of your posts are also complaining about how shitty Britain is.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Tue Oct 20, 2015 12:05 am

I don't start the thread about how Britain is shit though, one of you lot do that.

and it is the responses that really make it so pathetic it is funny,
you lot talk like Britain is good for being incapable of dealing with the modern world.. like what needs to change is the modern world? (also the arrogance that Britain can just say what the world should be)  as opposed to Britain needing to adapt and change to survive in the modern world.

it's like you have the society from 1900's and saying we don't need to catch up with the rest of the world in the 2000's, we need to go further back, if we can just make it like the 1800's then things will be good... completely ignoring the fact that it was only good the Brits back then because of how cruel and oppressive the Brits were to other people that are now too strong for you to oppress.
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Oct 20, 2015 11:39 am

veya_victaous wrote:I don't start the thread about how Britain is shit though, one of you lot do that.

you lot talk like Britain is good for being incapable of dealing with the modern world.. like what needs to change is the modern world? (also the arrogance that Britain can just say what the world should be)  as opposed to Britain needing to adapt and change to survive in the modern world.

it's like you have the society from 1900's and saying we don't need to catch up with the rest of the world in the 2000's, we need to go further back, if we can just make it like the 1800's then things will be good... completely ignoring the fact that it was only good the Brits back then because of how cruel and oppressive the Brits were to other people that are now too strong for you to oppress.

Which thread about how Britain is shit? They're usually started by lefties who want Corbyn to be in charge - people like Sassy.

Brits are entitled to say what they want Britain to be like, and they're not obliged to want to adapt. If you mean Victor, why don't you just say you mean Victor? He's the one who talks the most about not wanting to adapt.

It's you who is constantly trying to tell Brits what they should want, and what they should do, and that they should feel guilty for what Americans and Aussies did. Look at yourself before you point the finger, and then mind your own business.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Tue Oct 20, 2015 12:15 pm

Raggs, there's non so blind as those who will not see!!
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Oct 20, 2015 3:59 pm

Only some on here are allowed to give opinions Nicko, didn't you know that?
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 20, 2015 4:03 pm

eddie wrote:Only some on here are allowed to give opinions Nicko, didn't you know that?

So we all came from Africa, did we dodge? - Page 3 2Q==

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Oct 20, 2015 6:15 pm

Spammer So we all came from Africa, did we dodge? - Page 3 1069003512
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Tue Oct 20, 2015 8:23 pm

veya doesn't have a clue on what is happening here.

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Tue Oct 20, 2015 9:57 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
veya_victaous wrote:I don't start the thread about how Britain is shit though, one of you lot do that.

Which thread about how Britain is shit? They're usually started by lefties who want Corbyn to be in charge - people like Sassy.

Brits are entitled to say what they want Britain to be like, and they're not obliged to want to adapt. If you mean Victor, why don't you just say you mean Victor? He's the one who talks the most about not wanting to adapt.

It's you who is constantly trying to tell Brits what they should want, and what they should do, and that they should feel guilty for what Americans and Aussies did. Look at yourself before you point the finger, and then mind your own business.

THEN BECOME EXTINCT
Because LIFE is required to adapt

Again PROVE MY POINT Brits wanting some Fantasy world that doesn't exist
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Oct 20, 2015 10:11 pm

veya_victaous wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

THEN BECOME EXTINCT
Because LIFE is required to adapt

Again PROVE MY POINT Brits wanting some Fantasy world that doesn't exist

I can't speak for any other Brits, but it's not your business what they want is it?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Tue Oct 20, 2015 10:36 pm

You can want a unicorn, it aint going to happen
Brits voting for unicorns
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Oct 20, 2015 10:38 pm

veya_victaous wrote:You can want a unicorn, it aint going to happen
Brits voting for unicorns

It's still not your business.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Tue Oct 20, 2015 10:46 pm

I can still call you stupid and it will still be true, if it is my business or not tongue
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Oct 20, 2015 10:57 pm

veya_victaous wrote:I can still call you stupid and it will still be true, if it is my business or not tongue

Why have you banned VOD? It's because you're a bigot isn't it, and you don't like Christians, isn't it?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3