NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So we all came from Africa, did we dodge?

+5
veya_victaous
Andy
Raggamuffin
eddie
Tommy Monk
9 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

So we all came from Africa, did we dodge? Empty So we all came from Africa, did we dodge?

Post by Tommy Monk Thu Oct 15, 2015 12:48 pm

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-34531861

Modern humans remains found in China dating back 20,000 earlier than African finds!!!

That's an inconvenient truth for you and your bullshit!!!

lol!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

So we all came from Africa, did we dodge? Empty Re: So we all came from Africa, did we dodge?

Post by Guest Thu Oct 15, 2015 1:06 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:

Modern humans remains found in China dating back 20,000 earlier than African finds!!!

lol!

Another Tommy fuck up ha ha ha ha

Where did these humans originate from Tommy?

"We really have to understand the fate of this migration. We need to find out whether it failed and they went extinct or they really did contribute to later people.
"Maybe we really are descendents of the dispersal 60,000 years ago - but we need to re-think our models. Maybe there was more than one Out of Africa migration."

It really would help if you actually read what you post dummy ha ha ha

Back to top Go down

So we all came from Africa, did we dodge? Empty Re: So we all came from Africa, did we dodge?

Post by Tommy Monk Thu Oct 15, 2015 1:19 pm

That was just trying to make the new finds fit with the regular bullshit...

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/science/archaeology/news/the-million-year-old-family-human-footprints-found-in-britain-are-oldest-ever-seen-outside-of-africa-9114151.html

There is no way on earth that white north Europeans evolved into being so from being black Africans over 60,000 years.

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 15, 2015 1:23 pm

Seriously are you that thick Tommy?

ha ha ha ha ha

And he claims to not be racist

Did you read that link Tommy.

The Happisburgh prints appear to have been made by a small group, perhaps a family, of early humans, probably belonging to the long-extinct Hominid species Homo antecessor ('Pioneer Man').

So we all came from Africa, did we dodge? 3489511464

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Thu Oct 15, 2015 1:36 pm

"Probably"

lol!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 15, 2015 1:39 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:"Probably"

lol!

Oh Tommy, when are you going to realise and admit to your fuck ups?

Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Oct 15, 2015 1:39 pm

Tommy, I think all humans probably came from African or Caribbean roots.

I think we all lived on a great piece of land and then pieces of land broke off and drifted to colder climes.
Hence our skin went lighter and lighter to adapt.

Which is why whites tan in the sun and black people do not turn white.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 15, 2015 1:41 pm

http://www.livescience.com/7863-people-white.html

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 15, 2015 1:44 pm

eddie wrote:Tommy, I think all humans probably came from African or Caribbean roots.

I think we all lived on a great piece of land and then pieces of land broke off and drifted to colder climes.

White's don't stay white though do they when they live African countries , and don't develop afro hair or negro lips .

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Oct 15, 2015 1:55 pm

Vicar Of Dibley wrote:
eddie wrote:Tommy, I think all humans probably came from African or Caribbean roots.

White's don't stay white though do they when they live African countries , and don't develop afro hair or negro lips .

No because they're white???
Im saying, over the thousands of years whites adapted to their climates and changed physically to adapt.....if you're a white South African, you'll look white.

Not sure I understood your point Vod?
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Thu Oct 15, 2015 2:03 pm

Cuchulain wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:"Probably"

lol!

Razz

Just shouting "fuck up" at me doesn't make it so dodge...

Read your own post... clearly says "probably"... in other words, they are guessing!!!

And Eddie... this break up of lans you talk of would have happened over hundreds of millions of years!!!

Before humans even existed!!!

lol!

And dibs, quite right!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Oct 15, 2015 2:09 pm

History and geography not being my strong points admittedly lol....why isn't it possible this happened after humans existed??
Who says and how do we know?
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 15, 2015 2:17 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:

Razz

Just shouting "fuck up" at me doesn't make it so dodge...

Read your own post... clearly says "probably"... in other words, they are guessing!!!

And Eddie... this break up of lans you talk of would have happened over hundreds of millions of years!!!

Before humans even existed!!!

lol!

And dibs, quite right!

lol where is the evidence then Tommy that modern humans lived over a million years ago in the UK

Have you also thought about genetics and DNA Eve by any chance?

Seriously you really are one thick dummy

lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Thu Oct 15, 2015 2:18 pm

Because tectonic plates move very very slowly... it would take years just to move a couple of feet...

The Pacific Plate is moving to the northwest at a speed of between 7 and 11 cetimeters (cm) or ~3-4 inches a year.

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Thu Oct 15, 2015 2:19 pm

Dodge... there is no evidence that we all came from Africa.
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 15, 2015 2:20 pm

eddie wrote:
Vicar Of Dibley wrote:

Im saying, over the thousands of years whites adapted to their climates and changed physically to adapt.....if you're a white South African, you'll look white.

You're talking evolution and i don't believe we evolved at all . I cannot see how white people can turn black in hotter climates and if they turned black then why don't their noses evolve to the wider negro shapes and why doesn't hair evolve to afro hair ?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 15, 2015 2:25 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:Dodge... there is no evidence that we all came from Africa.

lol like I say you made the daft claim here thinking you had evidence and looked yet again a tit. ha ha ha ha ha

Bustamante and his colleagues assembled a much bigger piece of the puzzle by sequencing the entire genome of the Y chromosome for 69 men from seven global populations, from African San Bushmen to the Yakut of Siberia.
By assuming a mutation rate anchored to archaeological events (such as the migration of people across the Bering Strait), the team concluded that all males in their global sample shared a single male ancestor in Africa roughly 125,000 to 156,000 years ago.
In addition, mitochondrial DNA from the men, as well as similar samples from 24 women, revealed that all women on the planet trace back to a mitochondrial Eve, who lived in Africa between 99,000 and 148,000 years ago — almost the same time period during which the Y-chromosome Adam lived.

http://www.livescience.com/38613-genetic-adam-and-eve-uncovered.html

For once admit you fucked up

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Oct 15, 2015 2:27 pm

Vicar Of Dibley wrote:
eddie wrote:
Vicar Of Dibley wrote:

You're talking evolution and i don't believe we evolved at all . I cannot see how white people can turn black in hotter climates and if they turned black then why don't their noses evolve to the wider negro shapes and why doesn't hair evolve to afro hair ?

I didn't say we turned black, I said our skins tan in the sun?

Vod of course we are not still evolving becaseu we have evolved - meaning we will look like the people who bore us.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Thu Oct 15, 2015 2:38 pm

Waffle dodge...

Crucial bit...

By assuming a mutation rate anchored to archaeological events (such as the migration of people across the Bering Strait), the team concluded that all males in their global sample shared a single male ancestor

So all samples were different with various mutations but they conclude that they are all the same!!!

lol!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 15, 2015 2:41 pm

PMSL thank you for proving you cannot admit your original post was wrong.

Epic fuck up of mammouth proportions ha ha ha

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Thu Oct 15, 2015 2:45 pm

My original post says that modern human remains have been found in China, 20,000 years older than any found in Africa!!!

Can you show how this is wrong!?

lol!

The fuck ups are all yours again dodge... as usual!!!

lol!
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 15, 2015 2:50 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:

lol!

Except African finds are earlier.

As you next stated this:

There is no way on earth that white north Europeans evolved into being so from being black Africans over 60,000 years.

Like I say Tommy, not only are you thick but you cannot admit to being a thicky ha ha ha

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Thu Oct 15, 2015 3:00 pm

I suggest you read the OP again and don't hang your whole argument on a typo I may have made...

lol!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 15, 2015 3:02 pm

Typo now ha ha ha ha ha

Gets funnier by the minute the excuses made

These new finds will still have originally come out of Africa.
All that has changed is the view that there was not one migration but multiple migrations of out of Africa.

But please continue to look an idiot Tommy, as its hilarious

Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Oct 15, 2015 3:13 pm

This thread Made me fancy buying something African for above my front door

So I bought an African mask which denotes my favourite day of the week: Sunday
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Thu Oct 15, 2015 3:17 pm

How do you work that out dodge...!?

These remains are earlier than any found in Africa!!!

lol!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 15, 2015 3:22 pm

How do I figure they will descend back from Africa?

ha ha Ha ha

Oh tommy you are desperate

But funny, why not admit you fucked up, you started this thread thinking that Europeans was not descended from africa and used this article and in error as your evidence?

Come on, man up eh?

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Thu Oct 15, 2015 3:27 pm

Answer the question!!!

The earliest remains of what is known as 'modern human' have been found in China and dating back 20,000 years earlier than any found anywhere else in the world!!!

That would suggest that modern human originated there first!!!

lol!

I know it's an inconvenient truth for you dodge... but stop being a twat!!!
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 15, 2015 3:29 pm

If they originated from this group, this group still has to originate from Africa ha ha ha ha

Even the tests will prove this Tommy

Even the article states that it just means earlier migrations out of Africa

I know you are thick Tommy and it would help if you read the article

Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Oct 15, 2015 3:30 pm

Why is there no reason to think that we did not come out of Africa?

I don't quite understand the logic in this thread.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 15, 2015 3:30 pm

Its Tommy try to cover up from his screw up lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Oct 15, 2015 3:34 pm

Vicar Of Dibley wrote:
eddie wrote:

They don't turn black VOD.

The theory is that as people moved out of Africa, they evolved because the UV rays weren't as strong, and they needed to become lighter in order to be able to synthesise Vitamin D.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Thu Oct 15, 2015 3:51 pm

Dodge wants to believe modern humans came out of Africa because there was early remains found there...

But now earlier remains have been found somewhere else...20,000 years older, he doesn't want to believe the evidence and what it points to...

He has too much emotional investment in believing his bullshit!!!
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Oct 15, 2015 4:04 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Vicar Of Dibley wrote:
eddie wrote:

They don't turn black VOD.

The theory is that as people moved out of Africa, they evolved because the UV rays weren't as strong, and they needed to become lighter in order to be able to synthesise Vitamin D.

Exactly that
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 15, 2015 4:09 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:Dodge wants to believe modern humans came out of Africa because there was early remains found there...

But now earlier remains have been found somewhere else...20,000 years older, he doesn't want to believe the evidence and what it points to...

He has too much emotional investment in believing his bullshit!!!

PMSL

I have not disputed the latest evidence.
Its you making absurc claims off them, which these remians are not older than the earliest humans found which are ion Africa.
That is whay you re being an idiot loil

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Thu Oct 15, 2015 4:09 pm

White reflects sun light... surely we would have evolved to be darker to absorb more!?

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Oct 15, 2015 4:13 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:White reflects sun light... surely we would have evolved to be darker to absorb more!?

No, because darker skin has more melanin, which filters out UV rays.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Oct 15, 2015 4:14 pm

Exactly that rags (again)
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Thu Oct 15, 2015 4:22 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:White reflects sun light... surely we would have evolved to be darker to absorb more!?

But it is impossible to get too much vitamin d from sun exposure... and we get enough from about ten minutes or so exposure to sunlight.

So there would not be any biological need for our skin to become whiter to absorb more.

But there would for A persons skin to turn darker to protect them when getting higher amounts of sun...

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Oct 15, 2015 4:29 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

But it is impossible to get too much vitamin d from sun exposure... and we get enough from about ten minutes or so exposure to sunlight.

So there would not be any biological need for our skin to become whiter to absorb more.

But there would for A persons skin to turn darker to protect them when getting higher amounts of sun...

You get enough if you have pale skin in this kind of climate, yes. If you have black skin, you might not. I don't know if any studies have been done to see if black people are particularly deficient in Vitamin D in the UK. The availability of supplements would skew the results I guess.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Oct 15, 2015 4:37 pm

[snipped]

Vitamin D deficiency

People at increased risk

Some people are at increased risk of vitamin D deficiency.

The following groups may be more at risk of vitamin D deficiency:

People with naturally very dark skin; the melanin in their skin affects UV penetration, so they may require longer sun exposure to produce adequate vitamin D.
People with little or no sun exposure including:
adults in residential care or aged care, or who are hospitalised or housebound, where it can be difficult to get enough sun exposure

[snipped]

Source:
http://www.sunsmart.com.au/vitamin-d/vitamin-d-deficiency
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Thu Oct 15, 2015 4:48 pm

People with very dark skin would only need a bit more exposure to sun than a white person needing only about ten minutes on face and hands.

The main group in your post would be those house bound.

Muslim women covered from head to toe in a cloak and not allowed out of the house has led to cases of rickets here in UK in recent years.

But those of much darker skin will not suffer any deficiency in normal circumstances here... as I said... will only need a few minutes more sun/day light exposure, if any...
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Oct 15, 2015 4:51 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:People with very dark skin would only need a bit more exposure to sun than a white person needing only about ten minutes on face and hands.

The main group in your post would be those house bound.

Muslim women covered from head to toe in a cloak and not allowed out of the house has led to cases of rickets here in UK in recent years.

But those of much darker skin will not suffer any deficiency in normal circumstances here... as I said... will only need a few minutes more sun/day light exposure, if any...

How do you know that?

Anyway, I'm just talking about theories. I'd be interested to know if black people deal with heat better than white people, or if white people feel the cold less than black people. You'd think that if people evolved when living in colder climates, they'd be better protected against the cold.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Thu Oct 15, 2015 5:48 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:Dodge... there is no evidence that we all came from Africa.
There is empirical evidence that Tommy has only recently crawled out of a primeval gloop. In a few millennia he may develop a brain and become self aware.
A few more millennia he might even have rudimentary self awareness.
Andy
Andy
Poet Laureate & Traveling Bard of NewsFix

Location : Winning the fight to drain the swamp of far right extremists.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Thu Oct 15, 2015 6:47 pm

How do I know what bit rags?

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Oct 15, 2015 6:51 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:How do I know what bit rags?

That dark people only need a few more minutes of UV rays than light people.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Thu Oct 15, 2015 6:57 pm

Says here that about ten minutes is enough for light skinned people... really dark skinned people might need up to 5-6 times longer...

http://health.usnews.com/health-news/family-health/heart/articles/2008/06/23/time-in-the-sun-how-much-is-needed-for-vitamin-d
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Oct 15, 2015 7:08 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:Says here that about ten minutes is enough for light skinned people... really dark skinned people might need up to 5-6 times longer...

http://health.usnews.com/health-news/family-health/heart/articles/2008/06/23/time-in-the-sun-how-much-is-needed-for-vitamin-d

OK, although that would mean an hour or more. Besides, you have to wear a tank top and shorts. I think they mean a sleeveless top and shorts. Laughing
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Thu Oct 15, 2015 7:16 pm

Yes, but over the last few tens of thousands of years, everyone here in UK and other northern hemisphere places would have been much more out doors and had much more exposure to sunlight anyway... so getting much more than plenty of sunlight so absolutely no basis for the theory that black people turned white to get more sun absorbtion!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 15, 2015 8:05 pm

oh dear

is this yet another thing that walter has got wrong??

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next