NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Man's utter inhumanity to Man WARNING: CONTAINS GRAPHIC IMAGES

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Man's utter inhumanity to Man WARNING: CONTAINS GRAPHIC IMAGES - Page 2 Empty Man's utter inhumanity to Man WARNING: CONTAINS GRAPHIC IMAGES

Post by Guest Sat Aug 22, 2015 2:02 pm

First topic message reminder :

They have been barrel bombed, gassed, tortured and so much more, came across a sea in desperation in boats that were liable to sink at any moment, landed in Greece which cannot support all of them, so try to to go into Macadonia, next to Greece, and they find their children terrified again.

There were chaotic scenes at the Macedonian border as riot police fired tear gas and stun grenades to disperse thousands of migrants and refugees trying to enter the Balkan country from Greece. A crowd of 3,000 migrants who spent the night out in the open made several attempts to charge at police after the border was shut to crossings the previous day.
The shutdown came after days of desperate scenes at the local railway station as thousands of people pressed to board trains to Serbia. The flow into the Macedonian border town of Gevgelija hit 1,500 to 2,000 a day.
Man's utter inhumanity to Man WARNING: CONTAINS GRAPHIC IMAGES - Page 2 Macedonia-migrants(Robert Atanasovski/AFP)Man's utter inhumanity to Man WARNING: CONTAINS GRAPHIC IMAGES - Page 2 Macedonia-migrants(Robert Atanasovski/AFP)Man's utter inhumanity to Man WARNING: CONTAINS GRAPHIC IMAGES - Page 2 Macedonia-migrants(Robert Atanasovski/AFP)Man's utter inhumanity to Man WARNING: CONTAINS GRAPHIC IMAGES - Page 2 Macedonia-migrantsMacedonian police clash with migrants and refugees trying to enter from Greece after a night spent stranded in no-man's land by an emergency decree(Alexandros Avramidis/Reuters)Man's utter inhumanity to Man WARNING: CONTAINS GRAPHIC IMAGES - Page 2 Macedonia-migrantsA migrant carrying a child clashes with police at the Greek-Macedonian border(Alexandros Avramidis/Reuters)Man's utter inhumanity to Man WARNING: CONTAINS GRAPHIC IMAGES - Page 2 Macedonia-migrants(Robert Atanasovski/AFP)Man's utter inhumanity to Man WARNING: CONTAINS GRAPHIC IMAGES - Page 2 Macedonia-migrantsMigrants carry an injured comrade during clashes with Macedonian police at the border(Alexandros Avramidis/Reuters)Man's utter inhumanity to Man WARNING: CONTAINS GRAPHIC IMAGES - Page 2 Macedonia-migrantsMigrants are stopped by Macedonian police at the Greek-Macedonian border(Alexandros Avramidis/Reuters)Man's utter inhumanity to Man WARNING: CONTAINS GRAPHIC IMAGES - Page 2 Macedonia-migrantsAn injured migrant lies on the ground near the Greek-Macedonian border(Sakis Mitrolidis/AFP)Man's utter inhumanity to Man WARNING: CONTAINS GRAPHIC IMAGES - Page 2 Macedonia-migrants(Sakis Mitrolidis/AFP)
The United Nations voiced concern at force used by Macedonian riot police to disperse refugees trying to enter from Greece and urged the Skopje government to establish "orderly management" of its borders. The UN Refugee Agency, UNHCR, also called on authorities in Greece to provide urgent assistance to "people stranded on the Greek side of the border" and to help them move towards refugee reception facilities further from the border with its Balkan neighbour.
Refugees fleeing war in Syria are experiencing conflict and resistance in almost every country they pass through on their route to western Europe. Bulgaria has beefed up its border police, installed cameras and motion censors, and is extending a security fence that will cover 160km of its border with Turkey. Hungary is racing to complete construction of a fence along its 175km border with Serbia to keep migrants out, a step that threatens to create a bottleneck of tens of thousands in Serbia. Earlier this summer, African migrants were stopped as they tried to cross from Italy into France. And Britain is strengthening the ring of steel round its Channel Tunnel beachhead at Calais.

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/eu-migrant-crisis-refugees-face-chaotic-scenes-border-between-greece-macedonia-photos-1516535

If anyone can look at what is happening to those people after all that they have endured already, and not want to help, they are not human.

Last edited by sassy on Sat Aug 22, 2015 11:09 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Man's utter inhumanity to Man WARNING: CONTAINS GRAPHIC IMAGES - Page 2 Empty Re: Man's utter inhumanity to Man WARNING: CONTAINS GRAPHIC IMAGES

Post by Guest Sat Aug 22, 2015 11:29 pm

eddie wrote:Anyway, I still want to know what reasons these countries give for justifying right of entry?

In this case fear, that they cannot deal with the numbers

Back to top Go down

Man's utter inhumanity to Man WARNING: CONTAINS GRAPHIC IMAGES - Page 2 Empty Re: Man's utter inhumanity to Man WARNING: CONTAINS GRAPHIC IMAGES

Post by Guest Sat Aug 22, 2015 11:30 pm

Tommy is a sub human twat.  He will always be a sub human twat, you could reason with him until the sun died, and he'd still be a sub human twat.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sat Aug 22, 2015 11:31 pm

Picture two, orange top boy being held back by fake hand... look at pink top sister next to him... her face has been photo shopped into riot shield 'window' making her body much longer than is humanly possible... also bottom bit of pink top girl with tip of water bottle is cut from one of the other pictures but with an extra hand and water bottle being shown...

Then Sassy's first shock picture in response also shows clear camera trickery... look closely to see edges of bodies overlapping...
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 22, 2015 11:33 pm

sassy wrote:Tommy is a sub human twat.  He will always be a sub human twat, you could reason with him until the sun died, and he'd still be a sub human twat.

He is human, no matter his views sassy.
I would call it  a massive success if i could change Tommy to think and defend as we do migrants.
How is basing hiw going to change his views?
It just makes him reason he is right in his badly formed views. i argue now as he as seen with reasonm, why his views are poor.
That is the way forward. Yes i am a right one to preach but at least I am trying to change

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 22, 2015 11:34 pm

More than 1,500 mostly Syrian refugees, trapped in a no-man's land for three days, entered Macedonia from Greece on Saturday, after police allowed them to pass despite earlier trying to hold back the crowd using stun grenades.

The dash across the border was the latest dramatic chapter in Europe's migrant crisis, and came as another 3,000 migrants were rescued in waters off Libya -- in one of the largest single-day rescue operations yet in the Mediterranean.
Some 104,000 migrants and refugees have landed on Italian shores so far this year, while Greece has seen an influx of around 150,000 people, according to the International Organization for Migration. More than 2,300 people have died trying to make the dangerous journey.
On Macedonia's southern border with Greece, police had earlier Saturday used stun grenades and batons in response to hundreds of refugees trying to break through barbed wire fencing, before apparently deciding to let everyone cross into the Balkan nation, an AFP reporter saw.
By late evening not a single person remained in the strip of no-man's land at the border where more than 2,000 people, including women and children, had been stuck without proper shelter since Thursday.
Most of the migrants were headed straight for the station in the nearby town of Gevgelija in the hopes of catching a train towards Serbia, from where they aim to eventually reach the European Union to start a new life.

Macedonia declared a state of emergency on Thursday over the influx at its border and twice resorted to force to prevent people from entering in recent days, resulting in a few light injuries.
Thousands more refugees and migrants, mostly from Syria, Iraq and Afghanistan, are expected to arrive in Macedonia in the coming days after being ferried to the Greek mainland from the islands.
Macedonian police spokesman Ivo Kotevski said police did not want to use force but would seek to control the flow of arrivals.
"We will continue with reinforced control of the border according to the state of emergency and we will (in future) allow only a limited number of people into the country in accordance with the capacities we have," Kotevski told AFP by phone Saturday.
He said no more people would be allowed to enter until the current group had moved on towards the north, "or we will have a humanitarian crisis in Macedonia."

- SOS calls to Italy -
Fears of a humanitarian catastrophe also hit Italy on Saturday after the Italian coastguard was deluged with distress calls from 20 different fishing boats and rubber dinghies off Libya with around 3,000 people on board.
The rescue operations -- involving Italian navy ships, coastguard vessels and a Norwegian boat -- appeared to have passed off without any reports of casualties.
Italian police meanwhile said they had arrested six Egyptian nationals on suspicion of people smuggling following the rescue of a stricken boat on Wednesday.
Testimony from the 432 migrants on board suggest the vessel had been packed with more than 10 times the number of people it was designed for, with many passengers, including a number of women and children, locked below deck.

They had each paid the traffickers 2,000 euros ($2,200) for the passage from Egypt to Italy, according to statements given to police.
On board, the crew were reported to have demanded further payment to allow those locked in the hold to come up temporarily for air.
- EU urged to up support -
Humanitarian organisations say the surge in the numbers of people trying to reach European Union countries is the result of conflicts or repression in Africa and the Middle East.
They have called on European governments to shoulder more of the burden of absorbing the wave of asylum seekers and to help create safer routes for them to reach Europe.

The UN refugee agency (UNHCR) on Friday expressed concern over the situation on the Greece-Macedonia border and urged the EU to "step up support for countries affected" by the movement of refugees and migrants in southeastern Europe.
Some 42,000 people, including more than 7,000 children, have entered Macedonia from Greece since mid-June, the government in Skopje said.
On Friday night, the Macedonian police doubled the barbed wire fence at the border, while some of the refugees in a makeshift camp pleaded with them, shouting "Help us!"
"It rained and many people couldn't protect themselves. One mother lost her daughter and was calling for her all through the night," said Samer Moin, a 49-year-old doctor from Syria who crossed from Turkey to the Greek island of Halki, before arriving at the Macedonian border.
In the border town of Gevgelija, extra trains have been laid on to deal with the spike in passengers. It takes around four hours by train to reach Tabanovce on Macedonia's northern border with Serbia, some 180 kilometres (110 miles) away.
Once they reach Serbia, many migrants and refugees will try to make their way to Hungary, which is a major crossing point into the EU, although the country is building a four-metre (13-foot) barbed wire fence along its 175-kilometre border to stop the influx.

http://news.yahoo.com/1-500-migrants-no-mans-land-enter-macedonia-181533834.html

It has nothing to do with religion.  Macedonia is 1/3rd Muslim already, but they are not a rich country.   If rich countries, and we are one of them, took their fair share, poor countries like Macedonia would not be frightened of not being able to cope.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 22, 2015 11:35 pm

Cuchulain wrote:
sassy wrote:Tommy is a sub human twat.  He will always be a sub human twat, you could reason with him until the sun died, and he'd still be a sub human twat.

I would call it  a massive success if i could change Tommy to think and defend as we do migrants.
It just makes him reason he is right in his badly formed views. i argue now as he as seen with reasonm, why his views are poor.
That is the way forward. Yes i am a right one to preach but at least I am trying to change

No he's not, anyone with views like that doesn't qualify in my book.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 22, 2015 11:42 pm

sassy wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:

No he's not, anyone with views like that doesn't qualify in my book.

Then how will you ever change perceptions?

I once thought stupdily, and yet I changed, hence why morer people look to me for how i once was.
Its good to be upfront, but you cannot persuade people to see wring until they recognises themselves
Hence our disagreement on Israel.
I have no bones of contention condemning Israel when they do wrong but you always see them as wrong.
Notice the difference, I choose to accept I might b e wrong, but I damnn well argue my case well

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sat Aug 22, 2015 11:48 pm

I point out clearly seen evidence of picture fakery...

Why so angry...?

lol!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 22, 2015 11:48 pm

Don't lecture me Didge because you appear to have hand an epiphany moment, because I have dealt with people and managed serious situations.  One of the things experience teaches you is that there are some people worth trying to change and some people who are past help.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 22, 2015 11:49 pm

I am not angry tommy?
You point out hearsay

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 22, 2015 11:51 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:I point out clearly seen evidence of picture fakery...

Why so angry...?

lol!

The incident was VIDEO'D and shown on television, they are stills from the video.  And you don't think people should be angry when those poor people have gone through so much, are terrified for their children and you are trying to pretend it is all put on, because you can't handle the fucking truth that those people have been throught hell and you are a racist son of a bitch.   Those children were traumatised after already have been traumatised and you do a LOL!  Filth.

Last edited by sassy on Sat Aug 22, 2015 11:52 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 22, 2015 11:52 pm

sassy wrote:Don't lecture me Didge because you appear to have hand an epiphany moment, because I have dealt with people and managed serious situations.  One of the things experience teaches you is that there are some people worth trying to change and some people who are past help.

I will lecture anyone when they place anger and hate over reason
Anyone can change sassy, to believe otherwise is negative.
I live in hope Tommy will change.
You have forsaken that and decided he cannot.
Well I chnaged, so why cannot Tommy change?
At least I have hope, you suffer from disapir

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 22, 2015 11:53 pm

Shut the fuck up didge, two weeks down the line you will be back doing the same things as you always do.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 22, 2015 11:55 pm

sassy wrote:Shut the fuck up didge, two weeks down the line you will be back doing the same things as you always do.

So you want me to shut up for being right.
Therer lies your problem sassy

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sat Aug 22, 2015 11:58 pm

sassy wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:I point out clearly seen evidence of picture fakery...

Why so angry...?

lol!

The incident was VIDEO'D and shown on television, they are stills from the video.  And you don't think people should be angry when those poor people have gone through so much, are terrified for their children and you are trying to pretend it is all put on, because you can't handle the fucking truth that those people have been throught hell and you are a racist son of a bitch.   Those children were traumatised after already have been traumatised and you do a LOL!  Filth.

Pictures are clearly faked!!!
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 22, 2015 11:59 pm

See didge, you haven't changed one bit.  'I'm right', 'I'm the big I Am' 'It's all about Me'.   Same old didge.  Changed!  Yea right.

Now if you don't mind, this thread is not about you, it's about the suffering of those people.   You don't count.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 23, 2015 12:00 am

Tommy Monk wrote:
sassy wrote:

I hope something really, really nasty happens to you, and I'll laugh.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sun Aug 23, 2015 12:02 am

What about the faked photos...!?

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 23, 2015 12:03 am

sassy wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:

I hope something really, really nasty happens to you, and I'll laugh.

How does that  achieve anything?
You want pain to come onto someone here based off a view?
That is being vindictive sasssy.
Educate by reason not by force.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 23, 2015 12:04 am

Tommy Monk wrote:
sassy wrote:

Hearsay, based on your unproffesional limitred knowledge

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 23, 2015 12:05 am

I don't want to educate the likes of Tommy, I want to eradicate the likes of Tommy, the world would be a better place.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 23, 2015 12:07 am

Sassy backs genocide by extermnination.
No better than the Nazi's
Hate fuels you sassy
You just made a moickery of love

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 23, 2015 12:10 am

One person is not genocide you numpty. 

And people should stand up to sick fucks like Tommy.   Love for real people fuels me and I have no bother about being angry with people like Tommy, they should never be excused.

And if you think peace and love will change him you are as stupid as you are hypocritical.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sun Aug 23, 2015 12:14 am

Faked photos...

Any explanation people...!?

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 23, 2015 12:14 am

sassy wrote:One person is not genocide you numpty. 

And people should stand up to sick fucks like Tommy.   Love for real people fuels me and I have no bother about being angry with people like Tommy, they should never be excused.

And if you think peace and love will change him you are as stupid as you are hypocritical.

It does not matter who the hate is directed at sassy
Hate has bi reasibm that is mnore important, but sady you care it does

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 23, 2015 12:15 am

Whatever didge, because I don't give a fuck what you think, zilch, zero, nada, finito, etc etc.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 23, 2015 12:17 am

I do not ask what you care about what I think, just others sassy who you do not like

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sun Aug 23, 2015 12:17 am

sassy wrote:I don't want to educate the likes of Tommy, I want to eradicate the likes of Tommy, the world would be a better place.

You don't like the truth Sassy, do you...!?

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 23, 2015 12:18 am

Yea, whatever.  Yawn.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 23, 2015 12:19 am

Tommy Monk wrote:
sassy wrote:I don't want to educate the likes of Tommy, I want to eradicate the likes of Tommy, the world would be a better place.

You don't like the truth Sassy, do you...!?

You're the one who can't cope with the truth, that those people are better human beings than you will even have a hope of being.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 23, 2015 12:20 am

I  understanmd I might be wrong sassy.
That view does not enter your equation and why you will back waht is wrong

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sun Aug 23, 2015 12:21 am

sassy wrote:One person is not genocide you numpty. 

Nice...

So... what about the fake photos...!?

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 23, 2015 12:22 am

Where is your factual evidence it is photo shopped Tommy?

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sun Aug 23, 2015 12:27 am

The pictures dodge...can be CLEARLY seen by.... LOOKING!!!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 23, 2015 12:30 am

That is hearsay Tommy

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sun Aug 23, 2015 12:33 am

Is undeniable as clearly seen!!!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Sun Aug 23, 2015 1:36 am

Tommy are you blind?

Picture 2. The face in the riot shield is evidently a man's face, not that of the girl in the pink dress. The man is whose hand holds the boy. You cannot see the girl's face in picture 2 at all, it is hidden behind the man in uniform, so forget your ridiculous 'elongated body' argument. You really do think you're far cleverer than you actually are.
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sun Aug 23, 2015 10:18 am

And The hand growing out of the soldiers trousers...!?

lol!

Clear evidence of photo shopped pictures!!!
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 23, 2015 10:20 am

Hilarious nonsense yet again.
I see no hand "growing" out on a soldiers trousers.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sun Aug 23, 2015 10:23 am

And if you look closely at Sassy's picture of mass grave... you can SEE edges of bodies blurred as photo shopped too!!!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 23, 2015 10:24 am

Never laughed so much at such absurdity claimed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Sun Aug 23, 2015 10:43 am

The hand is blatantly from the man behind. You are trust bullshitting to convince yourself tommy.
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Sun Aug 23, 2015 10:46 am

The other hand is probably the girl's hand, the same girl whose face cannot be seen. Can your brain not comprehend depth in images tommy?
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sun Aug 23, 2015 10:55 am

Looks doctored to me... and clearly seen in The other pic Sassy put up too!!!

Maybe you should have gone to specsavers...

lol!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 23, 2015 10:58 am

Tommy Monk wrote:Looks doctored to me... and clearly seen in The other pic Sassy put up too!!!

Maybe you should have gone to specsavers...

lol!

This may help your poor vision

http://www.specsavers.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 23, 2015 11:00 am

eddie wrote:Anyway, I still want to know what reasons these countries give for justifying right of entry?

Can't we put thingies on the images? So they have to be clicked to view.?
I'm still with you and think the situation is horrific. The pics are stills from the news no fakes. We know why they are there we don't know the Macedonian govt reasoning for the police heavy handed response or why they don't want them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sun Aug 23, 2015 11:03 am

ISIS fighters are slipping in with genuine refugees...
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 23, 2015 11:06 am

Tommy Monk wrote:ISIS fighters are slipping in with genuine refugees...

And does that mean condemning all the refugees, denying them entry because some do slip through?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2