NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Man's utter inhumanity to Man WARNING: CONTAINS GRAPHIC IMAGES

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Man's utter inhumanity to Man WARNING: CONTAINS GRAPHIC IMAGES Empty Man's utter inhumanity to Man WARNING: CONTAINS GRAPHIC IMAGES

Post by Guest Sat Aug 22, 2015 2:02 pm

They have been barrel bombed, gassed, tortured and so much more, came across a sea in desperation in boats that were liable to sink at any moment, landed in Greece which cannot support all of them, so try to to go into Macadonia, next to Greece, and they find their children terrified again.

There were chaotic scenes at the Macedonian border as riot police fired tear gas and stun grenades to disperse thousands of migrants and refugees trying to enter the Balkan country from Greece. A crowd of 3,000 migrants who spent the night out in the open made several attempts to charge at police after the border was shut to crossings the previous day.
The shutdown came after days of desperate scenes at the local railway station as thousands of people pressed to board trains to Serbia. The flow into the Macedonian border town of Gevgelija hit 1,500 to 2,000 a day.
Man's utter inhumanity to Man WARNING: CONTAINS GRAPHIC IMAGES Macedonia-migrants(Robert Atanasovski/AFP)Man's utter inhumanity to Man WARNING: CONTAINS GRAPHIC IMAGES Macedonia-migrants(Robert Atanasovski/AFP)Man's utter inhumanity to Man WARNING: CONTAINS GRAPHIC IMAGES Macedonia-migrants(Robert Atanasovski/AFP)Man's utter inhumanity to Man WARNING: CONTAINS GRAPHIC IMAGES Macedonia-migrantsMacedonian police clash with migrants and refugees trying to enter from Greece after a night spent stranded in no-man's land by an emergency decree(Alexandros Avramidis/Reuters)Man's utter inhumanity to Man WARNING: CONTAINS GRAPHIC IMAGES Macedonia-migrantsA migrant carrying a child clashes with police at the Greek-Macedonian border(Alexandros Avramidis/Reuters)Man's utter inhumanity to Man WARNING: CONTAINS GRAPHIC IMAGES Macedonia-migrants(Robert Atanasovski/AFP)Man's utter inhumanity to Man WARNING: CONTAINS GRAPHIC IMAGES Macedonia-migrantsMigrants carry an injured comrade during clashes with Macedonian police at the border(Alexandros Avramidis/Reuters)Man's utter inhumanity to Man WARNING: CONTAINS GRAPHIC IMAGES Macedonia-migrantsMigrants are stopped by Macedonian police at the Greek-Macedonian border(Alexandros Avramidis/Reuters)Man's utter inhumanity to Man WARNING: CONTAINS GRAPHIC IMAGES Macedonia-migrantsAn injured migrant lies on the ground near the Greek-Macedonian border(Sakis Mitrolidis/AFP)Man's utter inhumanity to Man WARNING: CONTAINS GRAPHIC IMAGES Macedonia-migrants(Sakis Mitrolidis/AFP)
The United Nations voiced concern at force used by Macedonian riot police to disperse refugees trying to enter from Greece and urged the Skopje government to establish "orderly management" of its borders. The UN Refugee Agency, UNHCR, also called on authorities in Greece to provide urgent assistance to "people stranded on the Greek side of the border" and to help them move towards refugee reception facilities further from the border with its Balkan neighbour.
Refugees fleeing war in Syria are experiencing conflict and resistance in almost every country they pass through on their route to western Europe. Bulgaria has beefed up its border police, installed cameras and motion censors, and is extending a security fence that will cover 160km of its border with Turkey. Hungary is racing to complete construction of a fence along its 175km border with Serbia to keep migrants out, a step that threatens to create a bottleneck of tens of thousands in Serbia. Earlier this summer, African migrants were stopped as they tried to cross from Italy into France. And Britain is strengthening the ring of steel round its Channel Tunnel beachhead at Calais.

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/eu-migrant-crisis-refugees-face-chaotic-scenes-border-between-greece-macedonia-photos-1516535

If anyone can look at what is happening to those people after all that they have endured already, and not want to help, they are not human.

Last edited by sassy on Sat Aug 22, 2015 11:09 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Man's utter inhumanity to Man WARNING: CONTAINS GRAPHIC IMAGES Empty Re: Man's utter inhumanity to Man WARNING: CONTAINS GRAPHIC IMAGES

Post by eddie Sat Aug 22, 2015 4:39 pm

I'm going to ask a very bog standard question and what an answer that will fit in a nutshell.

Why are these countries going to great lengths to keep the migrant out?
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Man's utter inhumanity to Man WARNING: CONTAINS GRAPHIC IMAGES Empty Re: Man's utter inhumanity to Man WARNING: CONTAINS GRAPHIC IMAGES

Post by Guest Sat Aug 22, 2015 7:03 pm

Eddie, just so that this is not taken the wrong way, this is not a dig at you, this is about my utter despair at what humanity is doing to itself.

Why are they not taking them?  Frankly I don't care when their pathetic excuses are for not helping people who have gone through the worst trauma this century.  It make the Holocaust fade into obscurity, and I never thought that would be possible.  Literally millions of people have been the object of things that are beyond words to describe.  And it is not just in Syria.   And when these people flee to try and find some semblence of normality, what happens?  The above happens, and Calais happens etc.  Thankfully there are some countries that do not look the other way.  German, Sweden, Norway, Jordan, Lebanon, Turkey and Iraq.  Over three million of them are in Jordan, Lebanon, Turkey and Iraq, but these are poor countries and cannot support the whole of the Syrian population.  There are six and half million people displaced and living in the most terrible conditions within Syria, never mind the refugess from other countries.

Humanity has lost it's way, caring for your fellow man has been replaced by not giving a shit providing I'm ok.   I don't give a monkey's behind what race, colour, religion etc these people are.  They are human beings who have gone through so much horror that we would never be able to imagine it, and our nasty little fuck of a PM just thinks it's ok to call them names while telling people Jesus started the Big Society and he is here to finish it!

Frankly at the moment I think people stick big time.

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Aug 22, 2015 7:09 pm

Yes you're right, it seems we have lost our humanity I guess.
But some would say the UK bend over backwards for others?
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 22, 2015 7:12 pm

I do not think we have lost our humanity.
Sadly fear a negative view is at present for many allowing this to take precdent with their negative stance on immigration. It is also born from selfishness, which again is clouding the abilty of many people to be compassionate and help. To me the best way to show a need for compassion is by showing compassionate acts themseleves, to help remind us how human we can be.

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Aug 22, 2015 7:15 pm

I'm still interested though, as to why these countries are refusing entry?
That must have a "valid" or official reason for doing so?
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 22, 2015 7:21 pm

eddie wrote:I'm still interested though, as to why these countries are refusing entry?

Fear and selfishness in a nutshell.
As what valid reason is there to deny helping people?

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Aug 22, 2015 7:29 pm

Cuchulain wrote:
eddie wrote:I'm still interested though, as to why these countries are refusing entry?

I don't know.

I want to know what their official reason is though.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 22, 2015 7:30 pm

eddie wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:

I don't know.

Offical or unoffical, there is no ethical or valid reason to deny helping these people Eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Aug 22, 2015 7:35 pm

Cuchulain wrote:
eddie wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:

I don't know.

Offical or unoffical, there is no ethical or valid reason to deny helping these people Eddie

I do know that Didge, and I am very sympathetic, but I want to know if:

1) they're allowed to do so without just cause
2) they can decide when and if It suits?
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 22, 2015 7:41 pm

eddie wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:

I do know that Didge, and I am very sympathetic, but I want to know if:

1) they're allowed to do so without just cause
2) they can decide when and if It suits?

1) What is "just" about denying people seeking help?
2) Which goes back to providing a reason to deny helping people.

If you find they are lying later, you remove them, you are then justified in your actions as their claim was false.
Most though will rightly be fleeing persecution from Iraq and Syria.

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Aug 22, 2015 8:53 pm

It's horribly sad
I couldn't do the job of turning them away

I will often go in about the UK being overcrowded - which I do think it is - but I've always said I couldn't turn someone away, true people that needed help...
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 22, 2015 9:04 pm

eddie wrote:It's horribly sad

I will often go in about the UK being overcrowded - which I do think it is - but I've always said I couldn't turn someone away, true people that needed help...

So,did we find out what Macedonia's reasoning for denying entry is?

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Aug 22, 2015 9:16 pm

Nems wrote:

So,did we find out what Macedonia's reasoning for denying  entry is?

No. That what I want to know nems
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 22, 2015 10:04 pm

Nems wrote:

So,did we find out what Macedonia's reasoning for denying  entry is?

Quite simple Nems, fear.
A fear the country cannot cope with an influx of migrants who they have no idea are in many cases trying to pass through.
There is your reason, fear, a belief they cannot cope wrongly assuming all these people want to take residency there.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sat Aug 22, 2015 10:09 pm

sassy wrote:They have been barrel bombed, gassed, tortured and so much more, came across a sea in desperation in boats that were liable to sink at any moment, landed in Greece which cannot support all of them, so try to to go into Macadonia, next to Greece, and they find their children terrified again.

There were chaotic scenes at the Macedonian border as riot police fired tear gas and stun grenades to disperse thousands of migrants and refugees trying to enter the Balkan country from Greece. A crowd of 3,000 migrants who spent the night out in the open made several attempts to charge at police after the border was shut to crossings the previous day.
The shutdown came after days of desperate scenes at the local railway station as thousands of people pressed to board trains to Serbia. The flow into the Macedonian border town of Gevgelija hit 1,500 to 2,000 a day.
Man's utter inhumanity to Man WARNING: CONTAINS GRAPHIC IMAGES Macedonia-migrants(Robert Atanasovski/AFP)Man's utter inhumanity to Man WARNING: CONTAINS GRAPHIC IMAGES Macedonia-migrants(Robert Atanasovski/AFP)Man's utter inhumanity to Man WARNING: CONTAINS GRAPHIC IMAGES Macedonia-migrants(Robert Atanasovski/AFP)Man's utter inhumanity to Man WARNING: CONTAINS GRAPHIC IMAGES Macedonia-migrantsMacedonian police clash with migrants and refugees trying to enter from Greece after a night spent stranded in no-man's land by an emergency decree(Alexandros Avramidis/Reuters)Man's utter inhumanity to Man WARNING: CONTAINS GRAPHIC IMAGES Macedonia-migrantsA migrant carrying a child clashes with police at the Greek-Macedonian border(Alexandros Avramidis/Reuters)Man's utter inhumanity to Man WARNING: CONTAINS GRAPHIC IMAGES Macedonia-migrants(Robert Atanasovski/AFP)Man's utter inhumanity to Man WARNING: CONTAINS GRAPHIC IMAGES Macedonia-migrantsMigrants carry an injured comrade during clashes with Macedonian police at the border(Alexandros Avramidis/Reuters)Man's utter inhumanity to Man WARNING: CONTAINS GRAPHIC IMAGES Macedonia-migrantsMigrants are stopped by Macedonian police at the Greek-Macedonian border(Alexandros Avramidis/Reuters)Man's utter inhumanity to Man WARNING: CONTAINS GRAPHIC IMAGES Macedonia-migrantsAn injured migrant lies on the ground near the Greek-Macedonian border(Sakis Mitrolidis/AFP)Man's utter inhumanity to Man WARNING: CONTAINS GRAPHIC IMAGES Macedonia-migrants(Sakis Mitrolidis/AFP)
The United Nations voiced concern at force used by Macedonian riot police to disperse refugees trying to enter from Greece and urged the Skopje government to establish "orderly management" of its borders. The UN Refugee Agency, UNHCR, also called on authorities in Greece to provide urgent assistance to "people stranded on the Greek side of the border" and to help them move towards refugee reception facilities further from the border with its Balkan neighbour.
Refugees fleeing war in Syria are experiencing conflict and resistance in almost every country they pass through on their route to western Europe. Bulgaria has beefed up its border police, installed cameras and motion censors, and is extending a security fence that will cover 160km of its border with Turkey. Hungary is racing to complete construction of a fence along its 175km border with Serbia to keep migrants out, a step that threatens to create a bottleneck of tens of thousands in Serbia. Earlier this summer, African migrants were stopped as they tried to cross from Italy into France. And Britain is strengthening the ring of steel round its Channel Tunnel beachhead at Calais.

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/eu-migrant-crisis-refugees-face-chaotic-scenes-border-between-greece-macedonia-photos-1516535

If anyone can look at what is happening to those people after all that they have endured already, and not want to help, they are not human.

Look at pictures 4 & 8 some more...

Pic 4... surprisingly clean cut looking aren't they...!?

A bit too clean cut looking if you ask me...!

All looking very clean shaven, clean and fresh looking clothes, very recently cut hair and finger nails, all looking well fed, fit and healthy... in fact... all looking a bit too fit and healthy... look at the size of grey tops arms!!!

Same for picture 8... all looking surprisingly well groomed...

But another thing I notice... look at the hatred in their eyes...!!!

Refugees...?

Or battalion of infiltrating ISIS fighters..!?

?
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 22, 2015 10:12 pm

Beggars belief.
So now if people look okay, is a reason to deny them, because they are not in fear fleeeing persecution of an advancing terror?
Your reasoining gets worse by the minute Tommy
You claim cleanliness is now a view that it would be impossible they are fleeing persecution?
Seriously, that is your reasoning here?

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sat Aug 22, 2015 10:23 pm

What if most of them actually are the advancing terror...!?

Claiming to be refugees = easy access... the new Trojan horse...
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 22, 2015 10:26 pm

Fear again Tommy is your reasoning.
You place a view now to that they are the terror, every single one of them?
Like I said you argue in the negative, as if now there is some plot to help people have access to Europe and that they are not fleeing war or persecution, but that we intend to start a third world war by allowing entry to thousands which your belief is they are the terror coming?

WTF

I would ask where your reasoning comes from but as seen you just proved my point it was 100% based on fear

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sat Aug 22, 2015 10:28 pm

Dodge... next you'll be telling us that fat people have legitimate claims of suffering starvation...

I smell a rat here...!
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 22, 2015 10:30 pm

You can smell a rat Tommy all you like.
The facts are this, there is two major civil wars going on in Syria and Iraq, let alone the countless other countries suffering with violence.
Your view is based off fear, a fear you form yourself.
You wish to argue toi deny people help based on casting them all as suspcisious.
Your reasoning is like racism and lacks humility as Sassy stated.
Your view is clouded by fear and selfishness which I added.

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Aug 22, 2015 10:31 pm

Then you look at picture three and see a small boy who looks petrified and so very frightened.

eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sat Aug 22, 2015 10:35 pm

The more I look at picture 4 the more it stinks...!!!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Aug 22, 2015 10:37 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:The more I look at picture 4 the more it stinks...!!!

Then you look at picture three and see a small boy who looks petrified and so very frightened..?
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 22, 2015 10:37 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:The more I look at picture 4 the more it stinks...!!!

Which is not formed from reason as I have stated so many times, but from an already biased dislike you have of migrants

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sat Aug 22, 2015 10:46 pm

And look at picture 2... seems the boy in orange is being held back by a special type of mutant soldier who has an arm growing out of his waist!!!

The more I look at these pictures and story... the more it stinks!!!

And this propaganda is being peddled by our own trusted media and authorities folks!!!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Aug 22, 2015 10:49 pm

Okay I'll try again

What about the boy in picture three?
I'm just putting it out there Tomny.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sat Aug 22, 2015 10:50 pm

He's got one arm up in The air... THe another hand growing out of his trousers!!!

Clear evidence of faked pictures!!!

The whole thing is A bunch of bullshit!!!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Aug 22, 2015 10:51 pm

What?
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 22, 2015 10:53 pm

eddie wrote:What?

Seconded.

I will repeat and elaborate more

WTF??

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sat Aug 22, 2015 10:53 pm

Look closely at the hand that is supposed to be holding back orange top boy in picture 2...

Photo is faked!!!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Aug 22, 2015 10:55 pm

I'm talking about picture three? scratch
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 22, 2015 10:59 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:Look closely at the hand that is supposed to be holding back orange top boy in picture 2...

Photo is faked!!!

Evidence its faked or photo shopped?

Not that it matters we can actually watch video evidence showing how many of them are being treated poorly Tommy

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sat Aug 22, 2015 11:01 pm

Eddie... same boy in faked picture two!!!

How can you honestly believe any of these pictures when it has been clearly shown that pictures have been faked...!?

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 22, 2015 11:05 pm

Sorry I had to laugh, yes look at picture two, the Father or relative's hand is on the boy and girl. It is no soldier Tommy, where on earth or should I say, what are you smoking tonight because I am sure the forum would like a drag. lol

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Aug 22, 2015 11:06 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:Eddie... same boy in faked picture two!!!

How can you honestly believe any of these pictures when it has been clearly shown that pictures have been faked...!?

What???? I dint see a boy in picture two! I see a small hand
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sat Aug 22, 2015 11:08 pm

Cuchulain wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:Look closely at the hand that is supposed to be holding back orange top boy in picture 2...

Photo is faked!!!

Not that it matters we can actually watch video evidence showing how many of them are being treated poorly Tommy

News stories proven to be fake doesn't matter to dodge...

In fact he still supports the fake story as true... even after it is shown to be a lie!!!

"... If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it..."

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 22, 2015 11:08 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:Eddie... same boy in faked picture two!!!

WARNING: THIS POST CONTAINS A GRAPHIC IMAGE THAT SOME MAY FIND UPSETTING

You stupid, disgusting worthless piece of shit, those photo where taken by Western journalists who are out there, and of course a couple of them are of the same boy, it's the situation and the same incident.  You are repellent, utterly without a moral bone in your body.

They are not escaping starvation, they are escaping this:

Man's utter inhumanity to Man WARNING: CONTAINS GRAPHIC IMAGES B3b339_a4dd5fd297674ee899e0b71ca7e68cdc.jpg_srb_p_854_580_75_22_0.50_1.20_0

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 22, 2015 11:10 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:

News stories proven to be fake doesn't matter to dodge...

In fact he still supports the fake story as true... even after it is shown to be a lie!!!

"... If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it..."

You are offering no evidence just your own weird I might add fuked up views on a picture

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 22, 2015 11:11 pm

and this:

Man's utter inhumanity to Man WARNING: CONTAINS GRAPHIC IMAGES B3b339_6fdc201223ce4e40b3ecc405aee5e2df.jpg_srb_p_873_580_75_22_0.50_1.20_0
Man's utter inhumanity to Man WARNING: CONTAINS GRAPHIC IMAGES B3b339_b7568fd9fe144d4a850c12c1e53728b4.jpg_srb_p_864_487_75_22_0.50_1.20_0

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 22, 2015 11:15 pm

http://www.genocideinsyria.org/

Man's utter inhumanity to Man WARNING: CONTAINS GRAPHIC IMAGES B3b339_81cb799baa0a4633a3ae342474e8b740.jpg_srb_p_600_371_75_22_0.50_1.20_0
Man's utter inhumanity to Man WARNING: CONTAINS GRAPHIC IMAGES B3b339_174ef3d75b2d56972fc1e75c819c2d6c.png_srb_p_600_308_75_22_0.50_1.20_0

Thats what they are trying to get their children away from Tommy.  I sincerely hope someday you have to face the same and someone reacts to you the same way you react to them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 22, 2015 11:16 pm

Hard hitting Sassy can work, but Tommy needs to see humanity at work to believe.
Well that is my view to winning people over by witnessing how people can very much be human. Emotions clouid reasoning sassy, as we already know something is wrong and hence why when \i insult it is a failure from me
Reason is the best way to help others understand. Tommy is human just badly taught, he just requires being able to see a different more positive view, one he was starved of.
Not having a go at Tommy either as I believe this is true he was starved of love and affection. That to me would be wrong as everyone deserves love.

Night all

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sat Aug 22, 2015 11:17 pm

More evidence of PhotoShop editing if you look closely...

Eddie... picture two... orange top boy being held back by hand growing out of soldiers trousers... look up a bit and you can clearly see his arm raised above... presumably with hand attached to the end of it!!!???

Proven PhotoShop editing of pictures!!!

All a load of propaganda bollocks!!!

Sold to us as real by our corrupt main stream media!!!

Can we really trust our news any more!?

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Aug 22, 2015 11:17 pm

Sassy, please put warnings up on your posts if they're going to contain graphic images.

I have also amended your title as it was inflammatory to another poster.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 22, 2015 11:17 pm

It's my view that you have make them face the truth, not only about the situation, but their utterly abhorrent inhuman reactions to it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 22, 2015 11:18 pm

eddie wrote:Sassy, please put warnings up on your posts if they're going to contain graphic images.

I have also amended your title as it was inflammatory to another poster.

I put it on the heading of the OP.

and i meant it to be inflammatory to that vile reptiliam creature that calls himself human.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 22, 2015 11:23 pm

sassy wrote:It's my view that you have make them face the truth, not only about the situation, but their utterly abhorrent inhuman reactions to it.

I thought that once sassy and it does not work.
You only change perceptions by warming to people. Its a failure I have made on her constantly when in real life I have always warmed to people. I vent my frustrations here. Which is never fair to those receiving.
The shock factor never solves a problem as you are trying to make people feel guilty, when  they should already want to help. You have to argue where help is needed and not play on what they fuel off already fear. The horros remind us of why some humans fail at being human,. it takes being human to change people in the views they have. That is why no argument of negativity will ever succeeed. It will only suceed in what you try to prevent, hate. We only hate because we allow ourselves to hate, which achives fuck all.
Reconcilliation is always the key.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 22, 2015 11:25 pm

That's your view, it's not mine.

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Aug 22, 2015 11:27 pm

Anyway, I still want to know what reasons these countries give for justifying right of entry?
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 22, 2015 11:28 pm

I respect that sassy, but how many times have people failed to reason because they were closed minded? I am not closed minded on 9/11 conspiracies, I just argue they lack validity. If someone proves otherwise i am open to being wrong. Until then though I will back my view with evidence. Same here, you are not going to achieve chages to people by a shock factor
You need to work on the root core problem, perceptions themselves

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next