NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Israel and Apartheid

+4
Original Quill
nicko
ALLAKAKA
SEXY MAMA
8 posters

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Israel and Apartheid - Page 9 Empty Israel and Apartheid

Post by Guest Fri Dec 13, 2013 1:22 pm

First topic message reminder :

Mira Bar Hillel

Friday 13 December 2013

The lame excuses made up by Israeli premier Benjamin Netanyahu for failing to go to Nelson Mandela’s memorial on Tuesday have raised eyebrows and wry smiles all over the world. Having insisted on a £150,000 refit of the plane he and his wife took for the five-hour flight to Lady Thatcher’s funeral in London earlier this year, the trip to Johannesburg would, he claimed, be “too costly”. This from a man who spends thousands a year – from the public purse - on pistachio ice-cream and scented candles.

However, it is quite possible that Mr Netanyahu may have been less than ecstatically welcomed in the new South Africa anyway, following revelations that the country’s apartheid regime was the Israeli defense industry’s biggest customer and sponsor.

For many years it was virtually a capital offence to use the word “apartheid” as an analogy to policies of the Israeli government in the Occupied Territories. In 2007 my friend Danny Rubenstein, the venerated Arab Affairs analyst of Haaretz newspaper, was invited by the Zionist Federation of Great Britain to address an event. On his way he stopped to address a UN committee in Brussels, and used the word “apartheid” to describe Israel’s attitude towards the Palestinians.

In response, he was unceremoniously dumped by the ZFGB and left high and dry in a B&B in Golders Green on a Friday night. He was eventually rescued by the New Fund for Israel and invited to a crowded gathering in a North London Reform synagogue.

But while Rubenstein was mainly concerned to warn the audience of the dangers of Israel following in the footsteps of the Afrikaaners, his interviewer – and most of the questioners - kept harping on what was constantly, if coyly, referred to as “the A-word”.

Yet it now emerges that for decades Israel supported the “A-word” regime and its military with advanced weapon systems at a time when Western sanctions meant no one else would. According to Haaretz editor Aluf Benn, the cooperation reached its peak in the late 1980s, the twilight of the apartheid regime.

In the summer of 1988, Benn says, Israel reportedly sold South Africa 60 Kfir combat planes in a hushed-up deal worth $1.7 billion. The planes were upgraded and renamed Atlas Cheetah and Israel’s involvement was played down because the US was party to the sanctions regime, according to Haaretz.

Israel joined the international sanctions in 1987 but said it would honour existing contracts so the deal went ahead anyway. A few weeks later, the Israelis launched the first Ofek reconnaissance satellite which Benn claims could only have been developed with South African funding. And only in 1991 was the US able to force the Israeli government to stop selling SA short and midrange missiles.

Maps which were only revealed in the past few days show how the Israelis plan to create bantustans for the Nomadic Bedouin in its southern Negev region. Tens of thousands of them would be forced into ghettoes to make way for new Jewish towns and military zones. A-word, anyone?

http://www.independent.co.uk/voices/comment/israel-and-apartheid-confused-you-will-be-9001321.html

The Israeli Government has got away with too much for too long. I got a communication from some Israeli peace protesters I am in touch with about Netanyahu's excuse for not going to Nelson Mandela's memorial. They had just heard about all this.

Back to top Go down

Israel and Apartheid - Page 9 Empty Re: Israel and Apartheid

Post by Guest Sat Dec 28, 2013 3:09 pm

veya_victaous wrote:@phil
on the torture point you will find that Sassy is right Hamas don't have the capacity to 'raid' Israel and take captives. that why they are using two bit ballistic rockets, which don't even have basic guidance systems that is how antiquated/backyard they are.
Veya, Hamas has been accused of human rights abuses one being torture, I never said anything about them snatching Israeli soldiers of which they have by the way in the pass.

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2012/oct/03/hamas-torture-detainees-gaza

they have taken the odd Israeli solider, but that is very few in comparison. Palestinians are definitely getting the worst of it over all. Really Israel is more concerned with operatives from Iran and other more powerful middle eastern Nations than Hamas, which is a poorly armed rabble compared to Israel's modern highly professional military.
That still does not excuse their human rights abuses which is not the same in Israel, we are talking about one group being an Islamist group, at odds with anything decent here and classed as a terrorist organisation. Israel is concerned about all nations that do not recognise them, to think they place their foot off the pedal due to the fighting capabilities of a group is in reality naive to say the least

And IF the west stopped intervening you would find Israel taken off the map pretty quickly. It is not a natural state of affairs for it to be there, the people were moved over 1700 years ago, the people that stayed were the Palestinians that have been the continual occupants since old testament times, literally the bible stories about the Jews conquering cities of the 'philistines'...
So by your conclusion, we should never have had any new countries emerge from Ukraine which never existed as a nation before to places like Macedonia or anywhere Else. Why not stop there return to the aborigines the whole of Australia, the same for the indigenous of North and south America. You are also wrong on your belief of how people are descended they bacisally descend back about 10,000 years the people there. The point is a promise was made to both sides during the First World War which was then not kept by the British who I agree have much to answer for the problem, but you cannot change the fact Israel was recognised and that the arab nations did not accept this, which means they have been the ones to have instigated the problems from the word go, even before this with atrocities carried out by Palestinians. The demographics has now changed, you cannot change it back and being as it is about the most democratic place in the whole area, your view points hold no validity, because as seen the world keeps changing all the time, even your own home and I do not see you rushing to give back the lands where you live

Philistine, Palestine they are the same place! they are the same people, they have been their since before Judaism began.

So since they have stuck it out for over 2700 years, I hope they get it back.
10,000 years and you hope all the people of Israel lose the right to a land they have now been living on as a nation for 5 years and some of its people for 10,000 years. That again is plan silly to say the least, the answer is that both have the right to nationhood and both recognise that as well as other Arab nations. You are basically saying the displacement of millions of Jew, because there is no way they are going to live under an Islamic theocracy would go, talk about creating a mass refugee problem for the world with your thinking here Veya. Thus the argument on who has been there first is moot being as people within both can be traced back thousands of years

I also think if the West did let Israel fall, a lot of the animosity towards the west that generates the extremism would end. Hamas would cease to exist simple because it no longer had a good reason to.

A lot easier said than done than with dealing with the issue at the time and on the fact of broken promises, in fact Britain was very much for ages against Israel being defined as a nation, but as seen nobody is asking you to give your lands back, or the same in Americas, just Israel it seem, tad of illogical argument to say the least. The point is Sassy never sees any wrong doings by Hamas or others only Israel, I recognise both sides do wrongs, but also much propaganda bullshit is used to twist many things about Israel that are just not true, she being the worst of them. Her argument again, is as seen only Palestinians receive suffering, not any people in Israel, do you see how that is such a flawed argument on every level? Hamas makes no distinction between combatants and civilians, it also illegally uses human shields which accounts for rises in civilian deaths and thus there is a great disparity coming from the arguments of Sassy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 28, 2013 3:55 pm

Israelis shoot 4-year-old child in Gaza | The Electronic Intifada
electronicintifada.net/content/israelis-shoot-4-year-old-child.../5338‎
Israeli forces have shot and seriously wounded a four-year-old Palestinian ... child was playing in the backyard of her home when the soldier opened fire on her.
Israeli troops accused of shooting children in Gaza | World news ...
www.theguardian.com › News › World news › Gaza‎
11 Oct 2010 - At least 10 Palestinian children have been shot and wounded by Israeli troops in the past three months while collecting rubble in or near the ...
PressTV - Israeli soldiers shoot Palestinian boy in chest
www.presstv.com › Middle East › Palestine‎
22 May 2013 - Palestinian youth and children have been among the most vulnerable victims of the Israeli soldiers' brutality in the occupied West Bank and the ...
Israeli soldier discusses killing Palestinian children on Ukrainian ...
mondoweiss.net/2013/11/discusses-palestinian-ukrainian.html‎
24 Nov 2013 - the soldiers understand that if you keep shooting like that, you will be .... KIDS in the presence of armed (natch) Israeli soldiers shooting at them.
Israeli Soldier Shoots 6 Year Old In The Head; Child Loses His Eye ...
www.apartheidexists.com/israeli-soldier-shoots-6-year-old-in-the-head-c...‎
8 Oct 2013 - Six-year-old Mousab Sarahnin lost an eye after Israeli soldiers fired rubber-coated steel bullets just after he stepped off a bus at the Fawwar ...
BBC - israeli soldiers shot children while eating chocalate and chips ...
► 3:19► 3:19
www.youtube.com/watch?v=a2drVlyjv4A‎
24 Jan 2009 - Uploaded by xxxBabahanxxx
BBC - israeli soldiers shot children while eating chocalate and chips.
Israeli Soldier Deliberately Shot Palestinian Child Rendering Him ...
www.alhaq.org/documentation/.../709-israeli-soldier-deliberately-shot-pa...‎
30 May 2013 - In the past week, Al-Haq documented the case of a 13-year-old Palestinian child, 'Ata Muhammad Sabbah, shot by an Israeli soldier with a live ...
Muhammad al-Durrah incident - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muhammad_al-Durrah_incident‎
An affidavit sworn by Abu Rahma on October 3, 2000, says the Israeli soldiers shot the boy in cold blood: "I can assert that shooting at the child Mohammed and ...
'Israeli troops shoot Palestinian teen in back near Ramallah' | +972 ...
972mag.com/israeli-troops-shoot-palestinian-teen-in-back.../83203/‎
7 Dec 2013 - Witnesses, Israeli army offer contradictory stories about whether clashes were taking place, but neither suggest the boy took part in any ...
Israeli admits shooting at Palestinian children on TV game show ...
www.maannews.net/eng/ViewDetails.aspx?ID=650216‎
23 Nov 2013 - BETHLEHEM (Ma'an) -- An Israeli soldier admitted that she shot and killed unknown numbers of Palestinian people, including children, on a ...

Israeli Soldiers Kill 12-Year-Old Boy With Shot To Head - Rense
www.rense.com/general54/12re.htm‎
Palestinian witnesses and medics said that Israel Defense Forces soldiers opened fire on the funeral of two Palestinian militants in the southern Gaza Strip on ...
Israeli soldiers 'shot at children collecting gravel by Gaza border ...
www.independent.co.uk › News › World › Middle East‎
by Donald Macintyre
12 Oct 2010 - The Israeli military has been urged to investigate the recent shootings of at least 12 impoverished Palestinian teenagers and young men ...
Did Israeli troops deliberately provoke boy, only to shoot him in the ...
www.independent.co.uk › News › World › Middle East‎
by Alistair Dawber
16 Jan 2013 - Like most parents at a time of crisis, Sidiqy Khalaf Awad was surrounded by her children today. She has 14 in all. The image of her 15th, Samir ...
Do Israeli soldiers kill Palestinian kids? - Skeptics - Stack Exchange
skeptics.stackexchange.com/.../do-israeli-soldiers-kill-palestinian-kids‎
29 Apr 2011 - The Independent: I watched an Israeli soldier shoot dead my two little .... Any civilian killed, especially children is tragic and it's hard to speak of ...
Israeli soldiers expose plight of Palestinian children
► 13:13► 13:13
www.smh.com.au/.../israeli-soldiers-expose-plight-o...‎
26 Aug 2012
Israeli soldiers tell how they routinely harass Palestinian families and sometimes shoot children involved in ...
More by Ruth Pollard - in 49 Google+ circles
Images for Israeli soldiers shoot child
- Report images

Israeli Soldiers Line Up, Shoot and Kill 3 Young Palestinian Girls
www.thetruthseeker.co.uk/?p=83698‎
5 Nov 2013 - He explains that an Israeli soldier climbed out of a tank carrying a US made M-16 rifle, and started to shoot at the children. People who ask why ...

I watched an "Israeli" soldier shoot dead my two little girls
abna.ir/data.asp?lang=3&Id=133557‎
Khaled Abed Rabbo said Amal, aged two and Suad, seven, were killed by fire from the soldier's semi-automatic rifle. His third daughter, Samer, four, has been ...
AP Erases Video of Israeli Soldier Shooting Palestinian Boy
www.ifamericansknew.org/media/footageerased.html‎
AP Erases Video of Israeli Soldier Shooting Palestinian Boy Alison Weir - In the midst of journalism's “Sunshine Week” – during which the Associated Press and ...
Israeli soldiers shoot 23 Palestinian children in 2010, report says | BMJ
www.bmj.com/content/342/bmj.d49
by T Traubmann - ‎2011
According to the Defense for Children International report, the Israeli soldiers in the observation towers along the border often fire warning shots to scare workers ...

UK's Times Op-Ed Saying Israeli Soldiers Kill Children | Jewish ...
www.algemeiner.com › Commentary‎
22 Nov 2013 - UK's Times Publishes Op-Ed Saying Israeli Soldiers Kill Palestinian .... by a reporter. the reporter said he saw soldiers shooting at children. so ...
Israeli Child Killers: Documentary Proof
www.revisionisthistory.org/palestine46.html‎
5 Apr 2002 - "Ali Murad Abu Shaweesh was 12 when Israeli soldiers shot him in the ... "Children have been shot in other conflicts I have covered--death ...
Israeli soldiers kill Palestinian boy from Jalazoun refugee camp ...
reliefweb.int/.../israeli-soldiers-kill-palestinian-boy-jalazoun-refugee-cam...‎
5 days ago - Israeli army officials stated that at the time of the shooting soldiers from the ... “Where a 15-year-old child is shot in the back and killed from a ...

Israeli-Ukrainian soldier admits on TV she killed Palestinian Children
   abirkopty.wordpress.com/.../israeli-ukrainian-soldier-admits-she-killed-p...‎
   22 Nov 2013 - Filed Under crimes, Israeli military, soldiers, Ukraine. Elena Zakusilo, an Ukrainian ... Host: Did you happen to shoot at children? Elena: Yes.
   Breaking the Silence › Israeli soldiers talk about the occupied ...
   www.breakingthesilence.org.il/‎
   Israeli Soldiers' Testimonies from the Occupied Territories, 2000-2010. ... A testimony about delaying a child at a checkpoint ... impoverished Palestinian villagers against Israeli army attempts to evict them to make way for a shooting range.
   Israeli Troops Killed Gaza Children Carrying White Flag - McClatchy
   www.mcclatchydc.com/336/story/60853.html
   A description for this result is not available because of this site's robots.txt – learn more.
   Israeli admits shooting at Palestinian children on TV ... - Aletho News
   alethonews.wordpress.com/.../israeli-admits-shooting-at-palestinian-child...‎
   24 Nov 2013 - Zakusilo pictured on the television show (MaanImages) By Alex Shams - Ma'an - 24/11/2013 BETHLEHEM -- An Israeli soldier admitted that ...
   Palestinians mourn boy shot dead by Israeli soldier | Al Akhbar English
   english.al-akhbar.com/node/17846‎
   8 Dec 2013 - Hundreds of Palestinians attended a funeral Sunday to mourn the death of a teenager killed by Israeli occupation forces the previous day near ...
   13 year old Jerusalem child suffers skull fracture after Israeli soldiers ...
   occupiedpalestine.wordpress.com/.../13-year-old-jerusalem-child-suffers-...‎
   6 Nov 2013 - “The entire enterprise of a Jewish state in Palestine is built upon an ... that a Palestinian child was seriously injured by Israeli army fire in Qotna ...

PAGES AND PAGES LIKE THAT

NO MILITANTS INVOLVED

NEVER HAPPENS TO AN ISRAELI CHILD

Israeil peace activists mourn every single one of them and feel shame for what their government does.

Didge knows nothing, does not want to know anything and will never, ever, know anything, because his mind is closed.

Last edited by Sassy on Sat Dec 28, 2013 3:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 28, 2013 3:56 pm

I see we are back to the spamming Queen!

Again a redundant argument on a tit for tat on wrongs done.

A no brainer!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 28, 2013 3:59 pm

Closed mind and complicant in the killing of children because he won't recognise it and won't speak out against it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 28, 2013 4:05 pm

I am not complicit in anything if I said they are wrongs done does it, Jesus how desperate can you get, so by your logic you are responsible for the thousands of Iraqi deaths brought on by our involvement in the Iraq war, because you voted in Labour. In other words a no brainer, not only that as seen I can show a different side to many of the same stories and it just becomes and endless going around in circles over who is telling the truth when as seen most of your articles are very biased against Israel. The fact that Hamas used civilians as human shields clearly escapes you or even that they train children yo fight as soldiers, which must place the ultimate strain on the Israelis facing them.

Again you are so one sided it is a joke to be honest, to me the solution is for peace for both, yet you would no doubt want Hamas to overthrow Israel and then we see a second holocaust in action or the whole displacement of a nation which had already happened to 800,000 Jews in Arab countries, something you always conveniently forget.

So to sum up, I want reconciliation and peace, you want Israel's head on a spike and will not rest till it happens

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 28, 2013 4:23 pm

1.   I didn't vote Labour last time, I will be this time.

2.   I opposed the war and marched against it.

3.   Even though I marched against it, yes, I as a citizen of this country I am complicit in the deaths caused by our government, I should have shouted longer and louder.

4.   The Israeli's DON'T WANT reconciliation, when it looked as if they might be one they killed the man carrying the agreement, which they had brokered with him.

5.   Reconcilation is not possible until Israel stops stealing land, which they have explicitally said they are not going to do, and in fact are ramping up.

You don't want peace, because you won't acknowledge the obstacles to peace, you simply want the Palestinians to hand everything over and forget they ever existed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 28, 2013 4:47 pm

Sassy wrote:1.   I didn't vote Labour last time, I will be this time.
Yeah right, anyone the point has been lost on you in regards to complicity, which was the main point

2.   I opposed the war and marched against it.
No doubt with your CND badge on

3.   Even though I marched against it, yes, I as a citizen of this country I am complicit in the deaths caused by our government, I should have shouted longer and louder.
You are not complicit as you are not responsible for actions taken by the Government, that again is illogical

4.   The Israeli's DON'T WANT reconciliation, when it looked as if they might be one they killed the man carrying the agreement, which they had brokered with him.
Oh you and your silly belief there was anything real in a declaration of peace from Hamas, who have sworn to not stop until they see the destruction of Israel. There are some who do not want reconciliation In Israel yet others do, so that again is bullshit on your part just as there are Palestinians who want reconciliation and it is these people we need to look to the future of for peace

5.   Reconcilation is not possible until Israel stops stealing land, which they have explicitally said they are not going to do, and in fact are ramping up.
No it is not possible, but then Hamas also has to make concessions also, it works both ways and you again prove you only look at one side of the argument, so badly so, it is getting embarrassing how badly biased you are

You don't want peace, because you won't acknowledge the obstacles to peace, you simply want the Palestinians to hand everything over and forget they ever existed.

Wrong, I do want peace and you lying trying to say I am, just shows what a pathetic individual you are Stasi. From the very start I have stated that both to have nations recognized by each other, Israel to stop settlement programs, with reconciliation between both nations and that much of this will have be done by challenging both Hamas and the Zionists, so again you could not be further wrong in regards to what I want

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 28, 2013 4:52 pm

No you don't, you just want to boost your own ego by saying that you do, while refusing to recognise the real situation.

I'd like to put you down in Palestine, as a palestinian, for a week.   You'd soon come screaming home and realise what you are allowing.   And every single person who does not protest about what is happening is allowing it to happen, and is complicit.

And how many more times. Hamas DOES NOT CONTROL the West Bank, it is the West Bank that Isreal is stealing, it is the West Bank where these things are happening, not Gaza. Gaza is control by Hamas, they have to put up with being shot through the fence and shelled, but they don't have to put up with the above, the West Bank does, NOT CONTROLLED BY HAMAS.

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sat Dec 28, 2013 4:56 pm

"Reconciliation is not possible until..."

That kind of argument is all too familiar in this country, what with these tea party Republicans on the radical RW side of things. But Sass, you are a respectable LWer. I'm confused. Usually intolerance is the characteristic of the right.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 28, 2013 4:56 pm

Sassy wrote:No you don't, you just want to boost your own ego by saying that you do, while refusing to recognise the real situation.

waffle

I'd like to put you down in Palestine, as a palestinian, for a week.   You'd soon come screaming home and realise what you are allowing.   And every single person who does not protest about what is happening is allowing it to happen, and is complicit.

Waffle

Why would I come home screaming, I would no doubt be persecuted and end up dead murdered by extremists in Hamas as they do already, yep that plan was well worked out stasi.
You are so biased as I say it is now very embarrassing to read what you post, it reeks of desperation.
I have always maintained I have wanted peace and reconciliation, you just throw in poor accusations, because you have someone argue that both sides are wrong and it throws a spanner into your propaganda campaign against Israel, showing again wrongs are done by both sides, where you want to promote a very distorted view of the situation.

Ciao

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 28, 2013 4:58 pm

Oh right Quill, so the Israeli Peace Activists are intolerant as well?   Well actually, yes they are, because they have recognised the total immorality of what their government is doing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 28, 2013 4:59 pm

PhilDidge wrote:
Sassy wrote:No you don't, you just want to boost your own ego by saying that you do, while refusing to recognise the real situation.

waffle

Waffle

Why would I come home screaming, I would no doubt be persecuted and end up dead murdered by extremists in Hamas as they do already, yep that plan was well worked out stasi.
You are so biased as I say it is now very embarrassing to read what you post, it reeks of desperation.
I have always maintained I have wanted peace and reconciliation, you just throw in poor accusations, because you have someone argue that both sides are wrong and it throws a spanner into your propaganda campaign against Israel, showing again wrongs are done by both sides, where you want to promote a very distorted view of the situation.

Ciao

How many more times does it take to get it through your skull. This is happening in the West Bank, THE WEST BANK IS NOT CONTROLLED BY HAMAS.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 28, 2013 5:01 pm

No it is controlled by Fatah, which stands a better chance of negotiating if Hamas lose power in Gaza an they disassociate from them, so again you reek of desperation stasi

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 28, 2013 5:03 pm

Oh dear, bless you, penny finally dropped. So now how do you justify what the Israeli's are doing in the West Bank, because you can't use Hamas as an excuse now, can you?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 28, 2013 5:07 pm

Eh, I just did, they associate with Hamas, seriously as I say reeking of desperation.
I am waiting for the penny to drop full time for you and have already stated the settlements programs are wrong, not sure how many more times I can say that until it sinks in. You see this is me showing that I recognise wrongs done by both sides, you though only see Israel, thus biased and more loony than the early versions of Daffy Duck

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 28, 2013 5:09 pm

What?   Hamas have NO SAY over anything in the West Bank.   Nothing, nada, zilch.   Dickhead. In fact Fatah and Hamas don't get on.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 28, 2013 5:17 pm

You know little of Palestine and what goes on then sassy, here is just one example of many:

http://www.al-monitor.com/pulse/originals/2013/05/palestine-student-elections-hamas-west-bank.html#

They do not get on at times and have fought each other but are united against Israel stasi, seriously how do you get dressed in the morning not knowing left from right?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 28, 2013 5:27 pm

Oh dear oh dear, Student elections, which shows some of them support Hamas.

Hamas has NO SAY in the West Bank, it boycotted the 2012 elections. dipstick.

http://www.haaretz.com/news/middle-east/fatah-fares-poorly-in-west-bank-elections-despite-hamas-boycott.premium-1.471392

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 28, 2013 5:29 pm

Oh it does Stasi, you just ignore that it does, and I know they boycotted them, that does not mean they do not have influence inside the West bank.

Here this explains the issue that is growing in the West Bank:

http://www.forbes.com/sites/stratfor/2013/08/13/iran-syria-smuggling-weapons-to-gain-influence-in-the-west-bank/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 29, 2013 12:07 am

An awful lot of ideologies have influence over students.

I said Hamas have NO SAY in decisions and what goes on.   If you can't tell the difference between influencing students and having a say in government decisions, you have a problem.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 20, 2014 6:28 pm

i can fully understand why he wouldn't want to attend the funeral of a terrorist

he has enough of them on his doorstep without having to travel halfway across the world to see one

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 20, 2014 6:33 pm

Well, it's really nice that in your first two posts you have shown a) you know nothing about Palestine and b) you are a racist shit who would be very happy if apartheid was still going on in S.Africa, and who couldn't cope when it was stopped and did a runner.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 20, 2014 6:42 pm

ah sassy i see you are still as charming as ever

thank goodness for that, i was worried that old age would have mellowed you some

anyway i think you should be aware that "Palestine" doesn't actually exist, its not a country or a state but rather an territory of Israel that has been occupied by violent squatters who have committed the worst terrorist atrocities against Israeli citizens including children, these terrorist squatters are slowly but surely and rightly being evicted by the rightful owners of the land

the same way you would evict squatters that you found in your house after returning form abroad one day

secondly apartheid of the worst kind is forced upon Israel, and just like in Nazi Germany the Jews are once again forced to live in seclusion behind high walls

but thankfully unlike in Nazi Germany those high walls now exist to protect Israel from genocide

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 20, 2014 6:46 pm

Yea, yea, yea, same crap different day.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 20, 2014 6:52 pm

well yes of course

the Muslims will never stop trying to destroy the Jews, and so Israel faces a daily battle for survival against their genocidal neighbors

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 20, 2014 6:54 pm

That's really funny, talk about standing on it's head lol

Back to top Go down

Post by ALLAKAKA Mon Jan 20, 2014 7:19 pm

When all reason fails scweam Wacist ,

ALLAKAKA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 20, 2014 7:20 pm

ALLAKAKA wrote:

When all reason fails scweam Wacist ,

wascist  ::rfth:: 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 20, 2014 7:37 pm

Nothing has failed, both of you are just jokes, not worth space.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 20, 2014 9:13 pm

smelly_bandit wrote:well yes of course

the Muslims will never stop trying to destroy the Jews, and so Israel faces a daily battle for survival against their genocidal neighbors

There is no apartheid in Israel but so is there no sense to your logic Smelly. Once upon a time nobody thought whites and blacks would get along, well they do, at one point nobody thought we would travel to the moon, well we did. It is only people that wish to continue a conflict that is the problem and that is people from both sides. Yes there are some Mulisms that will never recognise Israel, whilst there are some Jews that will never recognise Palestine, both fucking idiots, they both wish to see continued bloodshed and deaths over their own stupid pride.

The only way forward has been done before, when two sides say enough is enough, Northern Ireland, South Africa, where people had reached their limits and had enough, they wanted their children to at least live in a home without hate, where people no matter their religious or ethnic group could live alongside each other without any hate or pain or suffering.

Sadly this is always lost on people trying to seek to blame, they never grow up!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 21, 2014 10:09 am

PhilDidge wrote:
smelly_bandit wrote:well yes of course

There is no apartheid in Israel but so is there no sense to your logic Smelly. Once upon a time nobody thought whites and blacks would get along, well they do, at one point nobody thought we would travel to the moon, well we did. It is only people that wish to continue a conflict that is the problem and that is people from both sides. Yes there are some Mulisms that will never recognise Israel, whilst there are some Jews that will never recognise Palestine, both fucking idiots, they both wish to see continued bloodshed and deaths over their own stupid pride.

The only way forward has been done before, when two sides say enough is enough, Northern Ireland, South Africa, where people had reached their limits and had enough, they wanted their children to at least live in a home without hate, where people no matter their religious or ethnic group could live alongside each other without any hate or pain or suffering.

Sadly this is always lost on people trying to seek to blame, they never grow up!

If the Palestinians put down their weapons today, tomorrow there would be no more war between Israel and Palestine

If the Israelis put down their weapons today,tomorrow there would be no more Israel

Says it all really, especially when it was the Arabs who started the war in 1948

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 21, 2014 10:17 am

smelly_bandit wrote:
PhilDidge wrote:

If the Palestinians put down their weapons today, tomorrow there would be no more war between Israel and Palestine

If the Israelis put down their weapons today,tomorrow there would be no more Israel

Says it all really, especially when it was the Arabs who started the war in 1948

You debate as badly as Sassy on this. as there are elements on both sides that have no wish to stop the conflict.

The reality is the only way forward is through peace and reconciliation which is evident after 65 years of bloodshed from both sides, it is not about who started it or who is right or wrong when both sides do wrong. This will only be achievable when Hamas and he Zionists hold no more power or control.

Your argument seeks to continue conflict, not resolve it

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 21, 2014 10:24 am

It is about who started it

If the Arabs who started the conflict refuse to accept Israel and choose to continue their genocidal objective then Israel has no option but to continue the fight

The choice of Peace or war is entirely up to "Palestine" they started it they have to be the ones to end it

The example of the Jews in nazi Germany shows us exactly how not defending yourself ends

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 21, 2014 10:32 am

smelly_bandit wrote:It is about who started it

If the Arabs who started the conflict refuse to accept Israel and choose to continue their genocidal objective then Israel has no option but to continue the fight

The choice of Peace or war is entirely up to "Palestine" they started it they have to be the ones to end it

The example of the Jews in nazi Germany shows us exactly how not defending yourself ends

So solving the problems in Northern Ireland by the Good Friday agreement was about who started it then?

Mandela seeking reconciliation with those from Apartheid was about who started it then?

And continuing a conflict which has seen countless people suffer for 65 years has accomplished nothing.

So no the choice is down to both sides, as both sides continue to throw aside peace in place of conflict. Nobody says Israel should not be able to defend itself, that though does not mean going onto land in the West bank for example and creating settlements, that is not defense but breaking UN law, in other words the settlements are seen as illegal

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 21, 2014 5:31 pm

PhilDidge wrote:
smelly_bandit wrote:It is about who started it

So solving the problems in Northern Ireland by the Good Friday agreement was about who started it then?

Mandela seeking reconciliation with those from Apartheid was about who started it then?

And continuing a conflict which has seen countless people suffer for 65 years has accomplished nothing.

So no the choice is down to both sides, as both sides continue to throw aside peace in place of conflict. Nobody says Israel should not be able to defend itself, that though does not mean going onto land in the West bank for example and creating settlements, that is not defense but breaking UN law, in other words the settlements are seen as illegal

as usual you desperately divert the thread and run for your default safety net - northern Ireland,

a conflict that has pretty much nothing in common with what is happening in Israel apart from the fact that there are guns and bombs involved, which is probably the limit of your understanding of armed conflict

the UN is nothing, it hasn't even got the power to take a piss in its own toilet never mind dictate laws to independent sovereign states

as far as Israel is concerned the settlements are its defense, which is a fair assessment in my eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 21, 2014 5:39 pm

smelly_bandit wrote:
PhilDidge wrote:

as usual you desperately divert the thread and run for your default safety net - northern Ireland,
Actually South Africa and Northern Ireland are perfect examples

a conflict that has pretty much nothing in common with what is happening in Israel apart from the fact that there are guns and bombs involved, which is probably the limit of your understanding of armed conflict
They have many things in common, from years of conflict and violence, where many thought it impossible to reconcile and as seen my knowledge is excellent being as you cannot refute these points  

the UN is nothing, it hasn't even got the power to take a piss in its own toilet never mind dictate laws to independent sovereign states
Maybe so many nations now are not standing behind Israel anymore, thus less friends means less help, which in time will lead  to both sides seeking peace and reconciliation in the long term

as far as Israel is concerned the settlements are its defense, which is a fair assessment in my eyes  

No that is just plain Gobbledygook, by that same ill founded logic then Hamas is just defending itself from attacking by firing preemptive strikes on Israel? I don't think so, the settlements are nothing more than stealing land illegally.
Again you learn and have learnt nothing from history, the conflict has gone on and on because of people like yourself, making absurd notions about one side or the other, the only way forward is both recognising each others existence, seeking peace, reconciliation and to stop doing wrongs

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 21, 2014 6:09 pm

yes exactly didge the only things you can think of that NI and Israel have in common is that they were locked in conflict and violence for years

that is where the comparison ends

NI wasn't torn apart by factions that where fighting for a religious Armageddon the way the Palestinians are against the Jews, your belief that the conflict is about land show how truly little you pay attention to what the factions themselves are saying

when Israel became independent the first words out of the Arab Muslims mouth wasn't "we want our lands back" it was "push the Jews into the sea"

the conflict is about religious hatred from the Muslims to the Jews

the Hamas charter itself is replete with reference to the qur'an and haidths

here is a taster

PART I

KNOWING THE MOVEMENT

The Ideological Aspects

Article One

The Islamic Resistance Movement draws its guidelines from Islam;

derives from it its thinking, interpretations and views about existence,

life and humanity; refers back to it for its conduct; and is inspired by

it in whatever step it takes.

Dimensions of Time and Space of the Hamas

Article Five

As the Movement adopts Islam as its way of life, its time

dimension extends back as far as the birth of the Islamic Message and of

the Righteous Ancestor. Its ultimate goal is Islam, the Prophet its model,

the Quran its Constitution.
Its spacial dimension extends wherever on

earth there are Muslims, who adopt Islam as their way of life; thus, it

penetrates to the deepest reaches of the land and to the highest spheres

of Heavens.

The Slogan of the Hamas

Article Eight

Allah is its goal, the Prophet its model, the Qur'an its

Constitution, Jihad its path and death for the case of Allah its most

sublime belief.

PART III

STRATEGIES AND METHODS

The Strategy of Hamas: Palestine is an Islamic Waqf(19)

Article Eleven

The Islamic Resistance Movement believes that the land of Palestine has been an Islamic Waqf throughout the generations and until the Day of Resurrection, no one can renounce it or part of it, or abandon it or part of it. No Arab country nor the aggregate of all Arab countries, and no Arab King or President nor all of them in the aggregate, have that right, nor has that right any organization or the aggregate of all organizations, be they Palestinian or Arab, because Palestine is an Islamic Waqf throughout all generations and to the Day or Resurrection.

Who can presume to speak for all Islamic generations to the Day of Resurrection? This is the status [of the land] in Islamic Shari'a(20), and it is similar to all lands conquered by Islam by force, and made thereby Waqf lands upon their conquest, for all generations of Muslims until the Day of Resurrection. This [norm] has prevailed since the commanders of the Muslim armies completed the conquest of Syria and Iraq, and they asked the Caliph of Muslims, 'Umar Ibn al-Khattab(21). for his view of the conquered land, whether it should be partitioned between the troops or left in the possession of its population, or otherwise. Following discussions and consultations between the Caliph of Islam, 'Umar Ibn al-Khattab, and the Companions of the Messenger of Allah, be peace and prayer upon him, they decided that the land should remain in the hands of its owners to benefit from it and from its wealth; but the control(22) of the land and the land itself ought to be endowed as a Waqf [in perpetuity] for all generations of Muslims until the Day of Resurrection. The ownership of the land by its owners is only one of usufruct, and this Waqf will endure as long as
Heaven and earth last. Any demarche in violation of this law of Islam, with regard to Palestine, is baseless and reflects on its perpetrators.

Peaceful Solutions [Peace] Initiatives and International Conferences

Article Thirteen

[Peace] initiatives, the so-called peaceful solutions, and the

international conferences to resolve the Palestinian problem, are all

contrary to the beliefs of the Islamic Resistance Movement.
For renouncing

any part of Palestine means renouncing part of the religion; the

nationalism of the Islamic Resistance Movement is part of its faith, the

movement educates its members to adhere to its principles and to raise the

banner of Allah over their homeland as they fight their Jihad: "Allah is

the all-powerful, but most people are not aware."

There is no solution to the Palestinian problem except by Jihad.

The initiatives, proposals and International Conferences are but a waste

of time(27), an exercise in futility. The Palestinian people are too noble

to have their future, their right and their destiny submitted to a vain

game.

and on and on and on it goes

here is the link for those who have the stomach for more such hatred and religious fanaticism

www.fas.org/irp/world/para/docs/880818.htm

every single thought is rooted in Islamic theology, the Muslims in gaza voted Hamas into power and hamas is not a one off isolated group, its one of thousands of like minded groups supported by millions of like minded Muslims across the world

you know nothing about the conflict or the motivation behind the fighting,because everything you claim is in direct conflict with what the actual people doing the fighting are saying

this isn't about land that was stolen by the Jews its about the Islamic view that any land taken by force belongs to allah until the end of time, the fact that it was taken by force seem to be something you are willing to overlook  

that means that there can never be any peace so long as there are organizations like hamas allowed to survive and dictate terms

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 21, 2014 6:16 pm

smelly_bandit wrote:yes exactly didge the only things you can think of that NI and Israel have in common is that they were locked in conflict and violence for years

that is where the comparison ends

NI wasn't torn apart by factions that where fighting for a religious Armageddon the way the Palestinians are against the Jews, your belief that the conflict is about land show how truly little you pay attention to what the factions themselves are saying

when Israel became independent the first words out of the Arab Muslims mouth wasn't "we want our lands back" it was "push the Jews into the sea"

the conflict is about religious hatred from the Muslims to the Jews

the Hamas charter itself is replete with reference to the qur'an and haidths

here is a taster

PART I

every single thought is rooted in Islamic theology, the Muslims in gaza voted Hamas into power and hamas is not a one off isolated group, its one of thousands of like minded groups supported by millions of like minded Muslims across the world

you know nothing about the conflict or the motivation behind the fighting,because everything you claim is in direct conflict with what the actual people doing the fighting are saying

this isn't about land that was stolen by the Jews its about the Islamic view that any land taken by force belongs to allah until the end of time, the fact that it was taken by force seem to be something you are willing to overlook  

that means that there can never be any peace so long as there are organizations like hamas allowed to survive and dictate terms

How silly indeed, I already know and have stated on here what Hamas is, an extremist ideology?

Did you miss the part where I said the Zionists and Hamas are the issue and that both peoples need to distance themselves from both?

Both nations have a right to an existence and again their are Zionists also extremist committing wrongs

I also thought the West Bank was controlled by Fatah

As stated your argument is as bad as Sassy, shes states Israel want no peace, you state Palestine wants no peace

Next

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 21, 2014 6:50 pm

no

Palestine is not a nation, Palestine is a terrorist movement created by the Islamic world to be used as a proxy for the genocidal campaign against the Jews

before the war in 1948,the people who lived in the west bank and gaza were annexed by Egypt and Jordan respectively and never once did these people demand a homeland for themselves, there were no terrorist attacks against Egypt or Jordan, and the arab living there were more than happy with their lot in life

it was only after the formation of the Jewish state that these people decided they wanted a homeland of their own.

Jordan and Egypt need to acceptance responsibility for their former colonies and re annex the west bank and Gaza strip

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 21, 2014 7:02 pm

smelly_bandit wrote:no

Palestine is not a nation, Palestine is a terrorist movement created by the Islamic world to be used as a proxy for the genocidal campaign against the Jews  
Really I thought the Romans created the territory of Palestine, that was before Islam, so that is woefully incorrect

before the war in 1948,the people who lived in the west bank and gaza were  annexed by Egypt and Jordan respectively and never once did these people demand a homeland for themselves, there were no terrorist attacks against Egypt or Jordan, and the arab living there were more than happy with their lot in life
Yes we know the history and you are talking about events in the past, this is the present and in the present there is conflict, which only peace and reconciliation will solve, which means people disowning both the Zionists and Hamas. So if you really want a lesson on history be my guest as I am happy to educate you on this, but again you do not resolve something with constant blame thrown by both sides

it was only after the formation of the Jewish state that these people decided they wanted a homeland of their own.
Really they were also in talks with the British to form their own nation, in fact empty promises were made by the British to both Jews and Palestinians, again your point has no relevance, this is now, not 70 years gone, and what is needed is both sides to recognise each others right to exist and to stop wrongs being done  

Jordan and Egypt need to acceptance responsibility for their former colonies and re annex the west bank and Gaza strip  

No they do not, how silly indeed, so should Britain annex France as there was once an English Kingdom Of France  to sort out the economic crises there.
Absurd again!

Next

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 21, 2014 7:41 pm

a territory is neither a nation nor a country, so you have simply proved my point that the Palestinians are not a nation

Palestine is what i described it as - a terrorist movement created by the Islamic world to be used as a proxy for the genocidal campaign against the Jews

you keep waffling on about the pipe dream of peace and reconciliation achieved by people moving away from hamas,

wake up call pal.

hamas enjoy not only international support and completely impunity from international condemnation for their actions but enough support amongst Palestinians to be democratically elected

so when we consider that hamas has an international fan base and that their movement is based on a never ending religious quest to retake Israel through armed conflict

i don't think they are going to be up for peace reconciliation anytime soon, and that means that Israel has no choice but to continue fighting

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 21, 2014 7:48 pm

smelly_bandit wrote:a territory is neither a nation nor a country, so you have simply proved my point that the Palestinians are not a nation
Yet it was called Palestine under both the British, and Romans and even the Ottomans, funny that, was it called Israel throughout all this time? Israel was just a kingdom that lasted only a couple of hundred years
Nope

Palestine is what i described it as  - a terrorist movement created by the Islamic world to be used as a proxy for the genocidal campaign against the Jews  
No Hamas is a terrorist movement, which Governments class Palestine as a Terrorist movement out of all of them?
Take your time

you keep waffling on about the pipe dream of peace and reconciliation  achieved by people moving away from hamas,
And Zionists and yet we see where people doubted other events would not happen and yet they did, reconciliation between Serbia and Bosnia, the Good Friday agreement and Mandela with those of Apartheid. Nobody is saying it is going to happen overnight, it will happen when both sides denounce both the Zionists and Hamas

wake up call pal.

hamas enjoy not only international support and completely impunity from international condemnation for their actions but enough support amongst Palestinians to be democratically elected
Really, would you like some links on human rights watch or others?

so when we consider that hamas has an international fan base and that their movement is based  on a never ending religious quest to retake Israel through armed conflict  
Hamas is wrong and have stated this, and have stated they need to recognise Israel, they won't just like Zionists will not recognise Palestine, hence why the people need to stand against both.

i don't think they are going to be up for peace reconciliation anytime soon, and that means that Israel has no choice but to continue fighting

Israel has a right to defend itself, never claimed otherwise, it has no right though to create illegal settlements

Next

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 21, 2014 8:03 pm

you're boring me now because you simply keep repeating yourself

if you don't want to accept the reality that the mindset embodied by Hamas is what started this conflict and until that mindset is eradicated there will never be an end

that mindset is rooted in Islamic theology

so as long as there are Muslims and Islam in the middle east there will be conflict with Israel

keep dreaming because Israel isn't going anywhere, they will continue to rightly build settlements and there is little you or Hamas or sassy and her peace activists can do about it

whine and cry all you want

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 21, 2014 8:07 pm

smelly_bandit wrote:you're boring me now because you simply keep repeating yourself
No counter admitting defeat

if you don't want to accept the reality that the mindset embodied by Hamas is what started this conflict and until that mindset is eradicated there will never be an end
Mindset, it was always about people claiming the land was theirs on both sides, nothing more nothing less[

that mindset is rooted in Islamic theology
Really, is that why Zionists say it is their God given right to lands then as stated in the Torah?

so as long as there are Muslims and Islam in the middle east there will be conflict with Israel  
No, as long as there are Hamas and Zionists, there will be conflict, both need to be ostracized by the Jews and Palestinians

keep dreaming because Israel isn't going anywhere, they will continue to rightly build settlements and there is little you or Hamas or sassy and her peace activists can do about it
Hilarious, I have always backed the right of Israel to have a nation, never once claimed they should not and I also back the right of Palestine to have a nation too

whine and cry all you want
Well as you are making things up I never said, I guess you must be admitting defeat  

Next

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 21, 2014 8:31 pm

it was a one sided land grab by the Muslims who consider any land taken by force to belong to allah forever after,

it was the MUSLIMS who invade Israel not the other way round

you should be aware that the qur'an ALSO says the land of Israel is reserved for the Jews

7:137
"And We made a people considered weak (and of no account) inheritors of lands in both east and west lands whereon We sent down our blessings. The fair promise of the Lord was fulfilled for the Children of Israel because they had patience and constancy; and We levelled to the ground the great works and fine buildings which Pharaoh and his people erected (with such pride). We took the Children of Israel (with safety) across the sea"

whoopsy bet you didn't count on that

we are done here

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 21, 2014 8:35 pm

Some people are so pig ignorant and in complete denial of the truth that you just can't help them, they live in their own little prejudiced bubble ignoring all the evidence.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 21, 2014 8:37 pm

smelly_bandit wrote:it was a one sided land grab by the Muslims who consider any land taken by force to belong to allah forever after,
Dear me, we have not only Jews and Muslims that live there but also Christians and other minority faiths and for 2000 years and longer they have all been fighting over who has the right to the land, all daft beyond belief

it was the MUSLIMS who invade Israel not the other way round
And yet Israel has invaded also into Palestine and Lebanon and Egypt, odd that.

you should be aware that the qur'an ALSO says the land of Israel is reserved for the Jews

7:137        
"And We made a people considered weak (and of no account) inheritors of lands in both east and west lands whereon We sent down our blessings.  The fair promise of the Lord was fulfilled for the Children of Israel because they had patience and constancy; and We levelled to the ground the great works and fine buildings which Pharaoh and his people erected (with such pride). We took the Children of Israel (with safety) across the sea"

whoopsy bet you didn't count on that
 ://?roflmao?/: Why should I be concerned over some man made myth that lays claim to who owns the land, we are talking about groups of people living there in conflict all the time.
What next are you going to produce the Torah?

we are done here

That is your usual response when you have nothing of worth to add, that happened a page back!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 21, 2014 10:44 pm

Islam is only 1400 years old

Fighting for Israel 2000 years ago would be a pretty neat trick for a religion that was unheard of back then

Israel never invaded Egypt, they pushed the Egyptian army back into Egypt after Egypt tried to genocide the Jews

Palestine doesn't exist, so it can't be invaded

Try getting your facts straight for once

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 22, 2014 3:24 am

smelly_bandit wrote:Islam is only 1400 years old

Fighting for Israel 2000 years ago would be a pretty neat trick for a religion that was unheard of back then

Israel never invaded Egypt, they pushed the Egyptian army back into Egypt after Egypt tried to genocide the Jews

Palestine doesn't exist, so it can't be invaded

Try getting your facts straight for once

It does exist and the area has been known by this name for centuries, how you deny that is up to you but the one where real people live does, again you seek not to resolve the situation but have one side winning the other losing when do wrongs.

So you are saying a Kingdom of Israel did not exist over 2000 years ago?

Hilarious, so invading someones territory and staying in that territory is pushing the enemy back. I guess we never invaded France through Normandy in WW2 according to smelly, how very silly.

You are offering no debate now

Next

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 22, 2014 12:31 pm

Perhaps the Israeli PM never liked the late Mr Mandella.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next