NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Disabled dad told he is fit to work TWO WEEKS before death

3 posters

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Disabled dad told he is fit to work TWO WEEKS before death  - Page 7 Empty Disabled dad told he is fit to work TWO WEEKS before death

Post by Guest Sun Jul 19, 2015 1:56 pm

First topic message reminder :

Diabetic David O'Mar, of Cardiff, was lying in a hospital bed with pneumonia when the DWP made its decision

A disabled dad died two weeks ­after being judged fit for work as he lay in hospital with pneumonia

Diabetic David O’Mar was stripped of his disability benefits in April after a work ­capability assessment for Iain Duncan Smith’s hated Department for Work and Pensions.

His daughter Alexandra believes he is one of the growing number of victims of brutal government policies.

She is calling on officials at the DWP – as well as Prime Minister David Cameron – to make good on their pledge to reveal how many deaths are linked to cuts.

David, 58, was bed-bound in hospital on the date of a tribunal to decide whether he should carry on getting ­disability benefits or was well enough to look for a job.

Despite family pleas to reschedule, the court ruled the former radio DJ fit for work.

He died of pneumonia on April 29.

Alexandra told the Sunday People.: “It ­definitely affected him. I think it’s ­disgusting they stopped somebody’s ­benefits who genuinely ­needed them.”

She is demanding the release of government ­statistics showing how many people have died within six weeks of being ruled fit for work and losing their benefits.

Mr Duncan Smith once claimed the figures did not even exist.

But in a climbdown this week, Mr Cameron told MPs that the data is “being prepared for publication as we speak”.

A string of deaths are feared to have been caused by cuts. Stephanie Bottrill, 53, of Solihull, West Midlands, killed herself in May 2013 and left a note ­blaming the bedroom tax.

She was worried about paying an extra £20 a week to stay in her home.

Diabetic David Clapson, 59, died of a lack of insulin after his Jobseeker’s Allowance was axed over a missed appointment.

The ex-soldier had just £3.44 in his bank and could not afford electricity to power the fridge where he kept vital doses.

As the Government prepares a further £12billion a year in ­welfare cuts, campaigners fear there are many more ­victims – including David O’Mar.

Before he fell ill the dad-of-three, of Cardiff, had a £400 bill from the council for unpaid rent after his housing benefit was cut.

He attended a job centre in March for a work ­capability test, which found he had “limited” ability to work and he had his £100-a-week Employment Support Allowance stopped from April 1.

David appealed but caught pneumonia shortly ­afterwards and was ­admitted to Llandough hospital, Cardiff.

He only found out the date of his appeal when his ­daughter went to pick up things from his flat and found a summons.

Shop worker Alexandra, 26, called the court and was
told to write ­requesting a postponement, which she did.

She said: “I explained the situation and he’d had notes from the doctors about his ­condition.

“But then I received a ­letter saying it wasn’t a good enough reason.

“My dad said: ‘Fine, wheel me into court on my bed then’. He had a great sense of humour. But it was hard to see him suffer with this on top.”

Later that week he had the letter saying his disability benefit had been cut.

David was well enough to ­return home for a few days and his mum Margaret Moore, 78, travelled from Somerset, where she lives with her ­partner, to care for him. Mrs Moore was optimistic he would recover in time for his 59th birthday on July 19.

But she said: “He couldn’t walk. He couldn’t see. He was in a ­terrible state.

“By the end of the week he was back in ­hospital then he just deteriorated. How was he supposed to work? Something has got to change for people like David.”

Divorced David was nicknamed Dai Poland because he once ran a radio station in the east European country.

When he returned to Wales in 2003 he worked as a football talent scout for Derby County and Burton Albion.

He also threw himself into charity work, collecting hundreds of football shirts to send to orphanages in Moldova and Ukraine for Christmas in 2012.

Alexandra added: “He had a great life, travelling around and helping kids.

“But I would still like some answers from the courts and the judge. Why did they think he could do ­anything? He could barely walk. I don’t want that to happen to anybody else.”

A DWP spokesman said: “Our thoughts are with Mr O’Mar’s family. It’s wrong to suggest a causal link between the death of an individual and their benefit claim.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/disabled-dad-told-fit-work-6093870#ICID=sharebar_twitter

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Disabled dad told he is fit to work TWO WEEKS before death  - Page 7 Empty Re: Disabled dad told he is fit to work TWO WEEKS before death

Post by eddie Sun Jul 19, 2015 11:26 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
eddie wrote:
sassy wrote:And there was you saying Rags was a good poster Eddie lol

In all fairness, and please be honest, have I been rude or anything? Have I looked as though I'm trying to gain info from people???

She will of course reply with some nasty remark about me - as you know very well, so what's the point in asking her?
l

Okay rags. I give up! lol!
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Disabled dad told he is fit to work TWO WEEKS before death  - Page 7 Empty Re: Disabled dad told he is fit to work TWO WEEKS before death

Post by Guest Sun Jul 19, 2015 11:26 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
korban dallas wrote:
Oh dear i think dean called it collating stalking was just deans wet dream .....your in Ireland right ?

I'm not talking about dean ...

However, it does seem to be a habit you indulge in.
yes remembering thing people say ,you can call it a habit if you like i thought people did that ....not you obviously, just you know normal people

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Jul 19, 2015 11:28 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
eddie wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

It didn't stop him doing so did it? I just reply in a like manner now.

Never mind - Korban and Victor are revving up for a tag-teaming session, with Sassy in attendance making sly remarks.

So why is that a reason to have a go at me?

Because Korban is the one who keeps on asking me personal questions ...

eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Jul 19, 2015 11:28 pm

korban dallas wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

I'm not talking about dean ...

However, it does seem to be a habit you indulge in.
yes remembering thing people say ,you can call it a habit if you like i thought people did that ....not you obviously, just you know normal people

No, remembering what others have said about them, and then broadcasting it on a public forum.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 19, 2015 11:28 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
eddie wrote:

two questions how old you are and if you had kids .....fuck lock me up obliviously that`s stalking

your a silly child and it shows

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Jul 19, 2015 11:30 pm

eddie wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Well why did you suddenly ask that question? Korban replied to you and had a go at me, and you didn't say a word about what you started.

paranoia not from me although ragg`s seems to be that way

Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Jul 19, 2015 11:30 pm

korban dallas wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

two questions how old you are and if you had kids .....fuck lock me up obliviously  that`s stalking

your a silly child and it shows  

It's not your business. Stop harassing me to answer your stupid questions.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 19, 2015 11:30 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
victorismyhero wrote:

Eh????

a few pensions claimed early plus a bit of part time self employment??

perhaps you dont know the meaning of scrounging.....try wicitionary or some such they can help you.... Laughing

Awww, won't they give you ESA for your imaginary condition then?

hey sweetheart...i retire on full state pension in 3 years time...why would I want to claim ESA...with all that pissing about...I'd only end up telling em to shove it anyway....

I retired from my work....claimed some of my pensions....and play at wood work, which pays nicely for my bunny shooting Laughing
So...I get to decide when, how much and who I work for or not
and
when I go out to play, or go on holiday with me big pikey van and caravan Razz

and leaves me loads of time to come on here and rip R/W toss pots to bits Twisted Evil

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Jul 19, 2015 11:31 pm

victorismyhero wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Awww, won't they give you ESA for your imaginary condition then?

hey sweetheart...i retire on full state pension in 3 years time...why would I want to claim ESA...with all that pissing about...I'd only end up telling em to shove it anyway....

I retired from my work....claimed some of my pensions....and play at wood work, which pays nicely for my bunny shooting Laughing
and

and leaves me loads of time to come on here and rip R/W toss pots to bits Twisted Evil

You're an animal abuser as well as a lying moron.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Jul 19, 2015 11:32 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
eddie wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Well why did you suddenly ask that question? Korban replied to you and had a go at me, and you didn't say a word about what you started.

paranoia not from me although ragg`s seems to be that way

Oh FFS! I was talking in general
I've got alot of time for you rags but tonight you're being a bit OTT

Bid you goodnight
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 19, 2015 11:32 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
korban dallas wrote:

No, remembering what others have said about them, and then broadcasting it on a public forum.
hold on if they have said on a public forum information that i then refer to
hows that me broadcasting it exactly

cant you point to any information i have "broadcast" that has not been published first (not by me)

honestly your not that smart are you
i have never done what you are trying to say i have that`s just your silly temper talking

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Jul 19, 2015 11:33 pm

eddie wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Bid you goodnight

Says you, whilst completely ignoring the pathetic comments from Korban, Victor, and Sassy.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 19, 2015 11:33 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
victorismyhero wrote:

and

Oh dear

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Jul 19, 2015 11:34 pm

korban dallas wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

cant you point to any information i have "broadcast" that has not been published first (not by me)

i have never done what you are trying to say i have that`s just your silly temper talking

No, you broadcast it on a public forum after reading it elsewhere.

You can't even remember your own stalking can you?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sun Jul 19, 2015 11:34 pm

Eddie, you're the mod here and the rudeness has been allowed to continue throughout... I know you said something at one point but It has still continued and no further action...

The question was raised about refusing ESA if treatments were not followed and A big hoo haa in response about how outrageous that would be... only to then remember that some here making the big noise were actually arguing in favour of forced medication on another thread!!!

Plus ESA does enforce treatment if problems are caused by alcohol/drugs etc and other drugs "(methadone) can be enforced as part of treatments!!!

ANd KD... moaning about money problems and not having a holiday for 25 years etc... but then admitting to buying copious amounts of weed at £160 an ounce...

If You would rather spend your money on weed...

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 19, 2015 11:35 pm

eddie wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Bid you goodnight
OTT and down the other side if you ask me

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Jul 19, 2015 11:35 pm

Eddie, you let those lot drive VOD off here after you invited her back. Don't you see any of their horrible comments?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Jul 19, 2015 11:36 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
eddie wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Bid you goodnight

Says you, whilst completely ignoring the pathetic comments from Korban, Victor, and Sassy.

What did you wish me to do rags? I asked Victor not to make personal comments and you held your own and retaliated.

Shall I tell you all off? Lock the thread? Scream?? Smack your bottoms???

Fuck me. You're definitely taking your shit out on me aren't you?

eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Jul 19, 2015 11:38 pm

eddie wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

What did you wish me to do rags? I asked Victor not to make personal comments and you held your own and retaliated.

There's no point asking him not to do it if he ignores you, is there?

This isn't really a debating forum is it? From now on, I shall treat it as a platform to mock those three morons. Trying to debate with them is like casting pearls before swine ...
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 19, 2015 11:38 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
korban dallas wrote:

oh i remember quite well i am really just waiting for you to bring it up but stalking it wasn`t and it was mentioned on the forum in question that`s how i knew about it
i remember when you first joined and tried this strategy it failed then as well

but have at it i look forward to it

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Jul 19, 2015 11:39 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:Eddie, you're the mod here and the rudeness has been allowed to continue throughout... I know you said something at one point but It has still continued and no further action...

The question was raised about refusing ESA if treatments were not followed and A big hoo haa in response about how outrageous that would be... only to then remember that some here making the big noise were actually arguing in favour of forced medication on another thread!!!

Plus ESA does enforce treatment if problems are caused by alcohol/drugs etc and other drugs "(methadone) can be enforced as part of treatments!!!

ANd KD... moaning about money problems and not having a holiday for 25 years etc... but then admitting to buying copious amounts of weed at £160 an ounce...

If You would rather spend your money on weed...

Exactly Tommy.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 19, 2015 11:40 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
eddie wrote:

This isn't really a debating forum is it? From now on, I shall treat it as a platform to mock those three morons. Trying to debate with them is like casting pearls before swine ...
Oh goody can the gloves come off ? perhaps you could threaten to leave again that`s all ways good for a laugh

Last edited by korban dallas on Sun Jul 19, 2015 11:40 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 19, 2015 11:40 pm

korban dallas wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Oh dear

thats alright.....the hypocritical old hag is entitled to her opinion

BUT

she stands need to talk...

I bet she has leather handbags & shoes
wears woolen clothes

OR she wears artificial fibers which come at the cost of VAST enviromental damage and loss of wildlife habitat

I bet she uses a car or if not a bus ....same problem

AND

she is taking a drug that was tested on animals

see these animal rights types are just trouble makers with nothing better to do... Smile Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Jul 19, 2015 11:40 pm

korban dallas wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

oh i remember quite well i am really just waiting for you to bring it up but stalking it wasn`t and it was mentioned on the forum in question that`s how i knew about it

I gave you the benefit of the doubt after a while because you seemed to have changed, but you haven't - you're the sort of person I thought you were at first, and I will treat you in the way you deserve ...
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Jul 19, 2015 11:41 pm

victorismyhero wrote:
korban dallas wrote:
Oh dear

BUT

wears woolen clothes

OR she wears artificial fibers which come at the cost of VAST enviromental damage and loss of wildlife habitat

I bet she uses a car  or if not a bus ....same problem

AND

see these animal rights types are just trouble makers with nothing better to do... Smile Laughing

Any excuse to try to justify your animal abuse eh Victor. Laughing
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Jul 19, 2015 11:42 pm

korban dallas wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Oh goody can the gloves come off ? perhaps you could threaten to leave again that`s all ways good for a laugh

Perhaps you will have another meltdown about Dean - that would be funny. I hope he comes back and winds you up. Disabled dad told he is fit to work TWO WEEKS before death  - Page 7 2984306523
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 19, 2015 11:42 pm

Disabled dad told he is fit to work TWO WEEKS before death  - Page 7 202592697

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 19, 2015 11:43 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
korban dallas wrote:

I gave you the benefit of the doubt after a while because you seemed to have changed, but you haven't - you're the sort of person I thought you were at first, and I will treat you in the way you deserve ...
quaking in my boots raggs

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Jul 19, 2015 11:44 pm

korban dallas wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Perhaps you could come out with another sob story about your sad life ... lol!
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 19, 2015 11:44 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
victorismyhero wrote:

BUT

wears woolen clothes

I bet she uses a car  or if not a bus ....same problem

AND

Any excuse to try to  justify your animal abuse eh Victor. Laughing

well YOU must support the abuse of animals.....
or you would NOT take that drug.... Disabled dad told he is fit to work TWO WEEKS before death  - Page 7 265384880

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Jul 19, 2015 11:45 pm

victorismyhero wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Any excuse to try to  justify your animal abuse eh Victor. Laughing

or you would NOT take that drug.... Disabled dad told he is fit to work TWO WEEKS before death  - Page 7 265384880

Is that why you don't? You torture animals enough as it is.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 19, 2015 11:46 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
korban dallas wrote:

Perhaps you will have another meltdown about Dean - that would be funny. I hope he comes back and winds you up. Disabled dad told he is fit to work TWO WEEKS before death  - Page 7 2984306523
probably not and i had no melt down ,just loads of fun making videos that i removed a couple of weeks ago because my point had been made
i am sure he will appreciate you dragging that up again

perhaps you should go and ask him

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Jul 19, 2015 11:47 pm

korban dallas wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

probably not and i had no melt down ,just loads of fun making videos that i removed a couple of weeks ago because my point had been made

Haha! You went absolutely mental on here about him. Laughing
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 19, 2015 11:48 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
korban dallas wrote:

sob story ? my lifes quite good actually it has its challenges as most do but i am not unhappy in any way i am not as bitter a person as you seem to be when you show your true nature
it`s pretty ugly really

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 19, 2015 11:51 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
korban dallas wrote:

Haha! You went absolutely mental on here about him. Laughing
no i made a couple of videos ,he was the one writing to all in-sundry and making complaints to the police

now that`s going mental

are you having a stoke or something ?

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Jul 19, 2015 11:51 pm

korban dallas wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

sob story ? my lifes quite good actually it has its challenges as most do but i am not unhappy in any way   i am not as bitter a person as you seem to be when you show your true nature  
it`s pretty ugly really

Not as ugly as your stalking ...
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Jul 19, 2015 11:52 pm

The lefties have certainly shown their ugly side on here tonight - not that there's a pretty side anyway. Disabled dad told he is fit to work TWO WEEKS before death  - Page 7 3489511464
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 19, 2015 11:52 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
victorismyhero wrote:

I'd like to see your evidence for that...Or rather , to be absolutely precise, evidence that what I do is anymore torture than a slaughterhouse, which, objectively it isnt...

see thats the difference between you and I

my world has a measure of pragmatism in it.....and at least I have the balls to shoot skin and gut my own meat......

AND i do take some meds that were animal tested, I'd rather there was a sensible alternative to that but thats still some way off yet (though the numbers of animal tests have dropped dramatically in the last 10 years, due to the use of tissue culture and computer models)

BUT YOU.....hypocrit   YOU take such meds, whilst calling me an abuser....

two faced old harridan

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Jul 19, 2015 11:53 pm

Okay this is descending into a silly tit for tat now

I did allow the digging at each other to stand as if I got too heavy people would moan... Damned if I do and damned if I don't.

But that's it. Get the thread on track or it's getting locked guys.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 19, 2015 11:54 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:The lefties have certainly shown their ugly side on here tonight - not that there's a pretty side anyway. Disabled dad told he is fit to work TWO WEEKS before death  - Page 7 3489511464

funny how you recon I'm a "leftie"

and others here recon I'm a rabid R/W er....

confused.com???????

Back to top Go down

Raggamuffin wrote:
korban dallas wrote:
sob story ? my lifes quite good actually it has its challenges as most do but i am not unhappy in any way   i am not as bitter a person as you seem to be when you show your true nature  
it`s pretty ugly really

yes you can keep saying that still does`t make it true it just makes you look pathetic

like a drowning mad woman scrambling for something to hold on to

Back to top Go down

eddie wrote:Okay this is descending into a silly tit for tat now

I did allow the digging at each other to stand as if I got too heavy people would moan... Damned if I do and damned if I don't.

Yes Miss Disabled dad told he is fit to work TWO WEEKS before death  - Page 7 2385359624

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Jul 19, 2015 11:55 pm

Oh dear, the sexist comments are breaking all the rules ...
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 19, 2015 11:55 pm

victorismyhero wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:The lefties have certainly shown their ugly side on here tonight - not that there's a pretty side anyway. Disabled dad told he is fit to work TWO WEEKS before death  - Page 7 3489511464

confused.com???????
yes i know ?you more a rightly if truth was to be told just not a mental one

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Jul 19, 2015 11:55 pm

Well I'm not stopping if those tag-teaming morons don't stop.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Jul 19, 2015 11:57 pm

korban dallas wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

yes you can keep saying that still does`t make it true it just makes you look pathetic

like a drowning mad woman scrambling for something to hold on to  

It is true though - as you well know.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Jul 19, 2015 11:57 pm

victorismyhero wrote:

confused.com???????

That happens to me too lol

Now let's get this thread back on track please people?

Disabled dad told he is fit to work TWO WEEKS before death  - Page 7 1069003512
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Jul 19, 2015 11:57 pm

victorismyhero wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

I'd like to see your evidence for that...Or rather , to be absolutely precise, evidence that what I do is anymore torture than a slaughterhouse, which, objectively it isnt...

see thats the difference between you and I

my world has a measure of pragmatism in it.....and at least I have the balls to shoot skin and gut my own meat......

AND i do take some meds that were animal tested, I'd rather there was a sensible alternative to that but thats still some way off yet (though the numbers of animal tests have dropped dramatically in the last 10 years, due to the use of tissue culture and computer models)

BUT YOU.....hypocrit   YOU take such meds, whilst calling me an abuser....

two faced old harridan

I bet you love to torture those rabbits before you kill them ...
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sun Jul 19, 2015 11:58 pm

Ooohh!!!

Eddie!!!

I like it when you give the orders!!!

lol!

Night all... early start tomorrow!!!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 19, 2015 11:58 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:

Well I'm not stopping if those tag-teaming morons don't stop.
Disabled dad told he is fit to work TWO WEEKS before death  - Page 7 Images16

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next