NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Disabled dad told he is fit to work TWO WEEKS before death

3 posters

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Disabled dad told he is fit to work TWO WEEKS before death  - Page 5 Empty Disabled dad told he is fit to work TWO WEEKS before death

Post by Guest Sun Jul 19, 2015 1:56 pm

First topic message reminder :

Diabetic David O'Mar, of Cardiff, was lying in a hospital bed with pneumonia when the DWP made its decision

A disabled dad died two weeks ­after being judged fit for work as he lay in hospital with pneumonia

Diabetic David O’Mar was stripped of his disability benefits in April after a work ­capability assessment for Iain Duncan Smith’s hated Department for Work and Pensions.

His daughter Alexandra believes he is one of the growing number of victims of brutal government policies.

She is calling on officials at the DWP – as well as Prime Minister David Cameron – to make good on their pledge to reveal how many deaths are linked to cuts.

David, 58, was bed-bound in hospital on the date of a tribunal to decide whether he should carry on getting ­disability benefits or was well enough to look for a job.

Despite family pleas to reschedule, the court ruled the former radio DJ fit for work.

He died of pneumonia on April 29.

Alexandra told the Sunday People.: “It ­definitely affected him. I think it’s ­disgusting they stopped somebody’s ­benefits who genuinely ­needed them.”

She is demanding the release of government ­statistics showing how many people have died within six weeks of being ruled fit for work and losing their benefits.

Mr Duncan Smith once claimed the figures did not even exist.

But in a climbdown this week, Mr Cameron told MPs that the data is “being prepared for publication as we speak”.

A string of deaths are feared to have been caused by cuts. Stephanie Bottrill, 53, of Solihull, West Midlands, killed herself in May 2013 and left a note ­blaming the bedroom tax.

She was worried about paying an extra £20 a week to stay in her home.

Diabetic David Clapson, 59, died of a lack of insulin after his Jobseeker’s Allowance was axed over a missed appointment.

The ex-soldier had just £3.44 in his bank and could not afford electricity to power the fridge where he kept vital doses.

As the Government prepares a further £12billion a year in ­welfare cuts, campaigners fear there are many more ­victims – including David O’Mar.

Before he fell ill the dad-of-three, of Cardiff, had a £400 bill from the council for unpaid rent after his housing benefit was cut.

He attended a job centre in March for a work ­capability test, which found he had “limited” ability to work and he had his £100-a-week Employment Support Allowance stopped from April 1.

David appealed but caught pneumonia shortly ­afterwards and was ­admitted to Llandough hospital, Cardiff.

He only found out the date of his appeal when his ­daughter went to pick up things from his flat and found a summons.

Shop worker Alexandra, 26, called the court and was
told to write ­requesting a postponement, which she did.

She said: “I explained the situation and he’d had notes from the doctors about his ­condition.

“But then I received a ­letter saying it wasn’t a good enough reason.

“My dad said: ‘Fine, wheel me into court on my bed then’. He had a great sense of humour. But it was hard to see him suffer with this on top.”

Later that week he had the letter saying his disability benefit had been cut.

David was well enough to ­return home for a few days and his mum Margaret Moore, 78, travelled from Somerset, where she lives with her ­partner, to care for him. Mrs Moore was optimistic he would recover in time for his 59th birthday on July 19.

But she said: “He couldn’t walk. He couldn’t see. He was in a ­terrible state.

“By the end of the week he was back in ­hospital then he just deteriorated. How was he supposed to work? Something has got to change for people like David.”

Divorced David was nicknamed Dai Poland because he once ran a radio station in the east European country.

When he returned to Wales in 2003 he worked as a football talent scout for Derby County and Burton Albion.

He also threw himself into charity work, collecting hundreds of football shirts to send to orphanages in Moldova and Ukraine for Christmas in 2012.

Alexandra added: “He had a great life, travelling around and helping kids.

“But I would still like some answers from the courts and the judge. Why did they think he could do ­anything? He could barely walk. I don’t want that to happen to anybody else.”

A DWP spokesman said: “Our thoughts are with Mr O’Mar’s family. It’s wrong to suggest a causal link between the death of an individual and their benefit claim.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/disabled-dad-told-fit-work-6093870#ICID=sharebar_twitter

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Disabled dad told he is fit to work TWO WEEKS before death  - Page 5 Empty Re: Disabled dad told he is fit to work TWO WEEKS before death

Post by Guest Sun Jul 19, 2015 10:29 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:Re side effects, there are potential side effects for vitamins you can buy over the counter - something many people take every day. The point is that they are potential side effects, not ones that every single person taking it will get. The same is true for prescription drugs.

In drug trials, they have to log all side effects, even if they're not necessarily proven to be related to the drug. This is for safety reasons.

yeah...that has not helped those victims of one of those new "biologics" for RA has it?????

Back to top Go down

Disabled dad told he is fit to work TWO WEEKS before death  - Page 5 Empty Re: Disabled dad told he is fit to work TWO WEEKS before death

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Jul 19, 2015 10:29 pm

victorismyhero wrote:there is no logic to their arguments...just pure vitriol aimed at a voiceless minority

You're not worth bothering with. You've been lower than low in this thread - horrible bastard.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sun Jul 19, 2015 10:30 pm

eddie wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:I seem to remember some on here in favour of enforced medication in America in the vaccine thread...!!!

Hypocrisy anyone!!!???

Now that's very true and a very good point!!

Thank you Eddie!!!

You know I only speak the truth!!!

Laughing
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 19, 2015 10:30 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:
korban dallas wrote:
well perhaps i misunderstood your previous comments because they seemed to suggest that being assesed as fit for work by Atos and having to then get more supporting evidence from your doctor was a good thing
regardless of the fact you have to get supporting evidence and support from your doctor in the first place anyway
but that is dismissed in by ATOS in a huge number of cases
so you against the current system then ?

I support the need for a system... but I don't support the current system.

Tough was needed but this is too tough and definately causing too many wrong decisions of being fit to work when clearly not fit to work at all...

Maybe because it is too tough in the rules and not allowing enough discretion for common sense judgements to be made?

But It is also true that some people are assessed and as A result are informed about extra benefits they are entitled to...

Are we all agreed that there is a need for an independent assessment to be made on claims of sickness to stop loads of people trying it on...!?

I don't think anyone would argue for a free for all would they!!!???

lol!
i have no problem with that
what i do have a problem is with unqualified people making decisions especially on a 2-3 hour assessment based on government targets and profit

i could save the system loads of money and time ,with a few simple common sense adjustments to the current system

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Jul 19, 2015 10:30 pm

victorismyhero wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:Re side effects, there are potential side effects for vitamins you can buy over the counter - something many people take every day. The point is that they are potential side effects, not ones that every single person taking it will get. The same is true for prescription drugs.

In drug trials, they have to log all side effects, even if they're not necessarily proven to be related to the drug. This is for safety reasons.

yeah...that has not helped those victims of one of those new "biologics" for RA has it?????

Fuck off - wanker.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Jul 19, 2015 10:34 pm

Rags I'm telling you that my other half is very very against meds - that one times with Vioxx was the one time he was going to take something.
His parents were drug addicts fir a long time during his childhood - class A - and he hates tablets etc.

He has gone through periods of pain without taking meds - he will hit the ibuprofen when it gets bad but otherwise he will just suffer. He lays down and waits for it to pass - he's now found Bowen Therapy.

But my point is, some,people just don't believe or like or want to take meds. I'm not keen I can tell you that!
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Jul 19, 2015 10:35 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:
eddie wrote:

Thank you Eddie!!!

Laughing

You do.

Quote from the ghastly Victor on that very subject.

how about no vaccination = immediate house arrest on reasonable suspicion of infection and NO publicly funded medical aid....

isolate em and let em die....

just like the bible suggests with lepers....
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Jul 19, 2015 10:35 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:
eddie wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:I seem to remember some on here in favour of enforced medication in America in the vaccine thread...!!!

Hypocrisy anyone!!!???

Thank you Eddie!!!

Laughing

As do I Tommy
And I know you do :-)
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Jul 19, 2015 10:36 pm

eddie wrote:Rags I'm telling you that my other half is very very against meds - that one times with Vioxx was the one time he was going to take something.
His parents were drug addicts fir a long time during his childhood - class A - and he hates tablets etc.

He has gone through periods of pain without taking meds - he will hit the ibuprofen when it gets bad but otherwise he will just suffer. He lays down and waits for it to pass - he's now found Bowen Therapy.

But my point is, some,people just don't believe or like or want to take meds. I'm not keen I can tell you that!

Well he could easily have been prescribed a different drug eddie - it's unfortunate that it was Vioxx.

I would say that if his back was so bad that he could never move again, he would try something ...
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Jul 19, 2015 10:38 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
eddie wrote:Rags I'm telling you that my other half is very very against meds - that one times with Vioxx was the one time he was going to take something.

Well he could easily have been prescribed a different drug eddie - it's unfortunate that it was Vioxx.

I would say that if his back was so bad that he could never move again, he would try something ...

Yes you're right rags, he could. But he wouldn't, and I'd say it's his and anyone else's choice, to refuse medications if they want to.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 19, 2015 10:38 pm

you know i smoked cannabis for 28 + years never had any health problems to speak of really, including high BP
i haven't smoked cannabis all this year and low and behold i get more health problems

read in to that what you will

Last edited by korban dallas on Sun Jul 19, 2015 10:39 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 19, 2015 10:39 pm

Interpretation

Standard-dose and high-dose biological drugs (with or without traditional DMARDs) are associated with an increase in serious infections in rheumatoid arthritis compared with traditional DMARDs,

this was discovered AFTER the clinical trials Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Jul 19, 2015 10:39 pm

korban dallas wrote:

you know i smoked cannabis for 28 years never had any health problems to speak of really including high BP
i haven't smoked cannabis all this year and low and behold i get more health problems

Cannabis is really good for pain relief - what made you stop?
You could always eat it, via cakes or stews etc?
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Jul 19, 2015 10:40 pm

It's the same with steroids. Steroids are very difficult because they do have potentially nasty side effects, and should be treated with caution IMO. However, if there's no immediate alternative, they are useful drugs. I personally don't get any benefit from them.

Diazepam is another one - some people have become addicted, but it can also be very beneficial in the short term.

I think we discussed the potential dangers of taking codeine not long back, but there again it's a powerful pain killer, and used sensibly it can also be beneficial.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Jul 19, 2015 10:41 pm

eddie wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Yes you're right rags, he could. But he wouldn't, and I'd say it's his and anyone else's choice, to refuse medications if they want to.

Well then I don't believe he's that bad. Sorry, I just don't. If someone was really suffering, they would try something.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 19, 2015 10:41 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:

Thank you Eddie!!!

Laughing

You do.

how about no vaccination = immediate house arrest on reasonable suspicion of infection and NO publicly funded medical aid....

Yes , and like i said, if you cant tell the difference then you are even more stupid than I thought you were....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 19, 2015 10:41 pm

eddie wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

I'm very allergic to just about every painkiller under the sun. Even had my op for the endometrial cancer without pain relief afterwards. Because I don't know if I'm going to be allergic to a drug or not, I just don't take them. If a new pain killer came out, I wouldn't take that either. They stop me breathing, so they ain't a great idea!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 19, 2015 10:42 pm

eddie wrote:
korban dallas wrote:
you know i smoked cannabis for 28 years never had any health problems to speak of really including high BP

availability just cant get any more because i refuse to pay 260 a ounce
last year it was around 160

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Jul 19, 2015 10:42 pm

victorismyhero wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

You do.

Yes , and like i said, if you cant tell the difference then you are even more stupid than I thought you were....

Fuck off, you ignorant pig.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 19, 2015 10:43 pm

korban dallas wrote:
eddie wrote:

Grow it? Although you might get caught and that wouldn't be good with your daughter relying on you.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Jul 19, 2015 10:44 pm

korban dallas wrote:

you know i smoked cannabis for 28 + years never had any health problems to speak of really, including high BP

So you didn't mind about the potential side effects of smoking it all those years then.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Jul 19, 2015 10:44 pm

korban dallas wrote:
eddie wrote:
korban dallas wrote:

Yes it's got dearer very quickly!
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Jul 19, 2015 10:44 pm

sassy wrote:
korban dallas wrote:

Grow it?  Although you might get caught and that wouldn't be good with your daughter relying on you.

Very bad advice indeed.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Jul 19, 2015 10:46 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:It's the same with steroids. Steroids are very difficult because they do have potentially nasty side effects, and should be treated with caution IMO. However, if there's no immediate alternative, they are useful drugs. I personally don't get any benefit from them.

Diazepam is another one - some people have become addicted, but it can also be very beneficial in the short term.

I think we discussed the potential dangers of taking codeine not long back, but there again it's a powerful pain killer, and used sensibly it can also be beneficial.

Codeine is the only thing that works on my headaches and I wait until they get bad enough that I cannot function, before I take them.

eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 19, 2015 10:46 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
sassy wrote:

Grow it?  Although you might get caught and that wouldn't be good with your daughter relying on you.

Very bad advice indeed.

I know an 84 year old lady who grows it to help the pain she has from arthritis. She even gets her neighbour to water them if she goes away cheers

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Jul 19, 2015 10:47 pm

eddie wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:It's the same with steroids. Steroids are very difficult because they do have potentially nasty side effects, and should be treated with caution IMO. However, if there's no immediate alternative, they are useful drugs. I personally don't get any benefit from them.

Codeine is the only thing that works on my headaches and I wait until they get bad enough that I cannot function, before I take them.

I took it for a while - without it I don't know what I would have done.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 19, 2015 10:47 pm

I cant believe the two tory twats have ignored this little bit of truth

As of 2009/10, the UK was spending 2.37 per cent of GDP on these benefits. This was almost exactly what the UK was spending thirty years earlier in 1979/80, and a lot less than in most years since then. Bear in mind that this was after the biggest collapse in GDP since the great depression.

Comparisons with years before 1978/9 are less robust because we can’t exclude some payments to pensioners from the data prior to 1978/9 (although this really does not seem to make a huge difference to the trends).

With that caveat in mind, we can say that expenditure on these benefits as a share of GDP prior to the recession probably wasn’t very different to the early 1970’s. The popular notion that the UK has been spending record amounts on these benefits in recent years is the opposite of the truth.

govt income around 612billion (not this is NOT GDP)
govt expenditure on sickness benefits 40 billion

6.5% roughly of govt income

WTF are those two cabbages whingeing about when tax avoidance/evasion costs 3 times as much?

The figures clash significantly with those produced by HMRC, the government's tax collecting body. The PCS-commissioned research estimates that over 2013 and 14 the UK lost £73.4bn to tax evasion ("tax lost when a person or company deliberately and unlawfully fails to declare income that they know is taxable or claims expenses that are not allowed") over the course of the studied period, dwarfing the official government estimate of £22.3bn.

The other areas that contribute to the tax gap are tax avoidance – defined as "tax that is lost when a person claims to arrange their affairs to minimise tax within the law in the UK or in other countries". The PCS estimates tax avoidance costs the UK economy £19.1bn over the course of the year. Tax debt - tax which is not paid by a person or company who knows that they owe it, but who don't pay or delay payment - cost the UK £18.2bn over 2013-14
While the total tax gap has narrowed slightly from the £120bn Tax Research estimated in 2010, tax evasion has been rising quite sharply over recent years and is predicted to do so.

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Jul 19, 2015 10:47 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
korban dallas wrote:

So you didn't mind about the potential side effects of smoking it all those years then.

It's the tobacco that's bad for you
Better to smoke weed pure
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sun Jul 19, 2015 10:47 pm

I haven't argued in favour of any enforced medication... in fact it was me who argued against it on The vaccine thread while you were arguing FOR it!!!

Rags was only asking whether it was a requirement of receipt of benefits
and the answer is no... but It is a requirement to declare alcohol or drug problems when trying to claim ESA and if they could be cause of health problems... then treatment is enforced as requirement of receipt of benefits.

For some that could be a methadone treatment programme... of which some would argue is a risk to their health...
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Jul 19, 2015 10:47 pm

sassy wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Very bad advice indeed.

I know an 84 year old lady who grows it to help the pain she has from arthritis.  She even gets her neighbour to water them if she goes away cheers

Advising someone to commit a criminal act is not a good idea.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 19, 2015 10:48 pm

sassy wrote:
korban dallas wrote:

i would and have however the risk is quite substantial i could even loose my house

All i would need is one plant and the repercussions of that are not really that great as i am not lightly to get prison just a big fine
but i don`t have a criminal record and would like to keep it that way

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 19, 2015 10:49 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
sassy wrote:

I know an 84 year old lady who grows it to help the pain she has from arthritis.  She even gets her neighbour to water them if she goes away cheers

the fact that it is a criminal act is the stupid part of the whole thing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 19, 2015 10:49 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
sassy wrote:

Oh my, breaking the rules, how terrible. I weighted it to say it might not be a good idea as he has responsiblities. If he didn't, fuck 'em.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Jul 19, 2015 10:50 pm

eddie wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

The point is that Korban was one of the group of people on here who was talking about side effects, and there's a long list of potential side effects of taking cannabis.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 19, 2015 10:51 pm

korban dallas wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Exactly, stupid rule made by stupid people, while George Osborne because he can get away with it, shoves coke up his nose and gets videoed in the House of Commons like it. What authority did anything about that!

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Jul 19, 2015 10:51 pm

sassy wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Oh my, breaking the rules, how terrible.  I weighted it to say it might not be a good idea as he has responsiblities.  If he didn't, fuck 'em.

It was a stupid thing to say in the first place ...
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sun Jul 19, 2015 10:52 pm

korban dallas wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:

I support the need for a system... but I don't support the current system.

Tough was needed but this is too tough and definately causing too many wrong decisions of being fit to work when clearly not fit to work at all...

Maybe because it is too tough in the rules and not allowing enough discretion for common sense judgements to be made?

But It is also true that some people are assessed and as A result are informed about extra benefits they are entitled to...

Are we all agreed that there is a need for an independent assessment to be made on claims of sickness to stop loads of people trying it on...!?

I don't think anyone would argue for a free for all would they!!!???

lol!
i have no problem with that
what i do have a problem is with unqualified people making decisions especially on a 2-3 hour assessment based on government targets and profit

i could save the system loads of money and time ,with a few simple common sense adjustments to the current system

So we all agree!!!

lol!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Jul 19, 2015 10:52 pm

korban dallas wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Nevertheless, it would be a criminal act, whether you like it or not, and Sassy was stupid to even suggest it.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 19, 2015 10:52 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
sassy wrote:

Oh my, breaking the rules, how terrible.  I weighted it to say it might not be a good idea as he has responsiblities.  If he didn't, fuck 'em.

Only in your book because you don't have the gumption to tell the establishment to fuck themselves.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 19, 2015 10:53 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:
I haven't argued in favour of any enforced medication... in fact it was me who argued against it on The vaccine thread while you were arguing FOR it!!!

AND LIKE I HAVE SAID TWICE....if you cant see the difference then you are the king amongst fuckwits

Rags was only asking whether it was a requirement of receipt of benefits
and the answer is no... but It is a requirement to declare alcohol or drug problems when trying to claim ESA and if they could be cause of health problems... then treatment is enforced as requirement of receipt of benefits.

and again getting someone off a debilitating self harming habit is different to enforcing drug treatments for "external" illnesses....a LOT different

For some that could be a methadone treatment programme... of which some would argue is a risk to their health...

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Jul 19, 2015 10:53 pm

sassy wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Only in your book because you don't have the gumption to tell the establishment to fuck themselves.

Have fun doing that whilst you collect your criminal record ...
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 19, 2015 10:54 pm

eddie wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

i only smoke weed anyway and as to tobacco don`t seem to have suffered anything for it so far
never had trouble with my lungs so far and my mum has smoked for 70 years her lungs and breathing have never been a problem and she has never had cancer or the like ......good genes i guess

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 19, 2015 10:57 pm

korban dallas wrote:
eddie wrote:

i only smoke weed anyway and as to tobacco don`t seem to have suffered anything for it so far
never had trouble with my lungs so far and my mum has smoked for 70 years  her lungs and breathing have never been a problem and she has never had cancer or the like ......good genes i guess

While working at Barts, and when I was working for WPA, who are a health insurer, used to go to lectures by top consultants.  The liver specialist said they never have worked out why some people on the same amount of alcohol get really bad liver disease, while others on the same amount show no damage to their liver at all.

Last edited by sassy on Sun Jul 19, 2015 10:58 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 19, 2015 10:58 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
korban dallas wrote:

Nevertheless, it would be a criminal act, whether you like it or not, and Sassy was stupid to even suggest it.
i don`t think so and as i have said i have grown it

homosexuality used to be a criminal act as well didn`t stop homosexuality and eventually the law changed same with prohibition in America just because its "the law" doesn`t make it right  
and given the fact that you at one time HAD to grow at least a hundred plants in this country,it`s a stupid law at that

Last edited by korban dallas on Sun Jul 19, 2015 11:00 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sun Jul 19, 2015 10:58 pm

But my point is, some,people just don't believe or like or want to take meds. I'm not keen I can tell you

I had bad back pain the other week, struggled moving about and walking etc... had a tramadol and it sorted out the pain completely... then I boosted up the middle of my mattress with a couple towels and A sleeping bag, just to pad the sunken bit up a bit and I've been sorted since!!!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Jul 19, 2015 10:58 pm

korban dallas wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

homosexuality used to be a criminal act as well din`t stop homosexualy and eventualy the law changed same with prohibition in America just because its "the law" doesn`t make it right  
and given the fact that you at one time HAD to grow at least a hundred plants in this country a stupid law at that

Then you committed a criminal act. It's a bit stupid to announce that on a public forum isn't it?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Jul 19, 2015 10:59 pm

korban dallas wrote:
eddie wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

never had trouble with my lungs so far and my mum has smoked for 70 years  her lungs and breathing have never been a problem and she has never had cancer or the like ......good genes i guess

Or bloody lucky!
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sun Jul 19, 2015 10:59 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:

Thank you Eddie!!!

Laughing

You do.

Oh dear!

lol!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 19, 2015 11:01 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
korban dallas wrote:

homosexuality used to be a criminal act as well din`t stop homosexualy and eventualy the law changed same with prohibition in America just because its "the law" doesn`t make it right  
and given the fact that you at one time HAD to grow at least a hundred plants in this country a stupid law at that

Then you committed a criminal act. It's a bit stupid to announce that on a public forum isn't it?
why is your name dean ?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 19, 2015 11:01 pm

eddie wrote:
korban dallas wrote:

Or bloody lucky!
no argument

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next