NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Proof Royal Family (inc Queen) were Nazis

+4
Original Quill
Vintage
Eilzel
Fuzzy Zack
8 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Proof Royal Family (inc Queen) were Nazis  Empty Re: Proof Royal Family (inc Queen) were Nazis

Post by Guest Sat Jul 18, 2015 12:05 pm

So a 6 year old child is fully understanding the Nazi ideology now to Zack?

Back to top Go down

Proof Royal Family (inc Queen) were Nazis  Empty Re: Proof Royal Family (inc Queen) were Nazis

Post by Eilzel Sat Jul 18, 2015 12:45 pm

BS non-story.
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 18, 2015 12:47 pm

I don't think its news that the royal family supported "that nice Mr Hitler"

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Sat Jul 18, 2015 1:05 pm

Edward VIII yes, not sure on the others. Certainly none of them supported them when it wae clear how bad the regime was. Certainly HRH is absolutely clear. The Sun is complete scum for trying to make something of this.
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 18, 2015 1:11 pm

Eilzel wrote:Edward VIII yes, not sure on the others. Certainly none of them supported them when it wae clear how bad the regime was. Certainly HRH is absolutely clear. The Sun is complete scum for trying to make something of this.

The only concern of the Royals was the continuation of the monarchy. The Queen mother was all in favour of appeasement and supported peace with Hitler as long as the Monarchy remained under Nazi rule.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 18, 2015 1:13 pm

Nems wrote:
Eilzel wrote:Edward VIII yes, not sure on the others. Certainly none of them supported them when it wae clear how bad the regime was. Certainly HRH is absolutely clear. The Sun is complete scum for trying to make something of this.

The only concern of the Royals was the continuation of the monarchy. The Queen mother  was all in favour of appeasement and supported peace with Hitler as long as the Monarchy remained under Nazi rule.

Many favoured peace in this country, that does not mean they supported the Nazi's.
In fact many were appalled at being allied to the Russians.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 18, 2015 1:17 pm

[quote="Fuzzy Zack"]
Cuchulain wrote:So a 6 year old child is fully understanding the Nazi ideology now to Zack?

Clearly indoctrinated by her parents.

Just as those children whose parents have ISIS sympathies.

This is exactly the same and if you can't notice that, then you're a hypocrite too. [/quote

Ohhh Fuzzy has you right by the orchestras there Didge!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 18, 2015 1:18 pm

Fuzzy Zack wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:So a 6 year old child is fully understanding the Nazi ideology now to Zack?

This is exactly the same and if you can't notice that, then you're a hypocrite too.

I agree indoctrinated by the parents at a time when the many did not know Nazi ambitions or intentions.
So it does help if you place the time frame into perspective.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 18, 2015 1:19 pm

Nems wrote:
Fuzzy Zack wrote:

This is exactly the same and if you can't notice that, then you're a hypocrite too.

Ohhh Fuzzy has you right by the orchestras there Didge!
[/quote]

It seems you need to learn some history also.
What year was this for a start Nems?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 18, 2015 1:38 pm

Fuzzy Zack wrote:The Nazis where vehemently anti Semitic before 1933

Indeed they were, but does supporting a party mean you support all its policies?
A case in point study showing when BNP support was at its highest that a third of their supporters were not racist and did not back the racist views in the party, they did however back many of their others policies.
The facts are that very quickly support for them evaporated the more it became clear of their intentions

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 18, 2015 1:38 pm

I would add so what you have to do is show if the Royal family were anti-Semitic also?

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Sat Jul 18, 2015 2:22 pm

Whatever you want to make of this, the Queen did not and had never, supported Nazism as we understand it. Some of her family at the time may have supported appeasement, for understandable if unheroic reasons. and a few may have been outright supporters. But the Queen was a child, and by the time she was able to think for herself she was anything but a Nazi supporters OR appeaser.

As to anti-Semitism. That was not confined to Nazi Germany in the 1930s. It was pretty widespread throughout Europe. Hitler just took it to monstrous extremes.
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Vintage Sat Jul 18, 2015 2:31 pm

As we aren't really aware of the context of this particular happening, is it possible it could have been a joke - a private family joke filmed for a private family film? Could the next few shots show them goose stepping with their fingers firmly under their nose? I wonder if anyone here hasn't done the Nazi salute while taking the mick or doing it to show someone how authoritarian they sound, even while uttering Yavol mein fuhrer or are we all too pc now, I know I've done it, quite a few people did it especially in school but then it was only 10 years or so after the war and before the pc brainwashing. I think its rather jumping to conclusions, things aren't always the way they look. As for Philips sisters he was only a child when they were all married, yes they all married Germans with titles I believe.
so what, there wasn 't much he could do about that presumably?

Vintage
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 18, 2015 5:51 pm

Fuzzy Zack wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:I would add so what you have to do is show if the Royal family were anti-Semitic also?

Members of the royal family were officers in the SS:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prince_Christoph_of_Hesse

He is the grandson of Queen Victoria and brother in law of Prince Phillip.

Put some dates around that.

So you claim serving in the Waffen SS is evidence to Jewish hatred?
Even where Jews joined the Waffen SS?
In order to save their lives?
You really know little of history and I find it poor that a Hamas supporter claims antisemitism off the Royal family, when Hamas is the embodiment of Nazism denying the holocaust and wishing to accomplish what Hitler never did.
Yes lets place some dates around the Grand Mufti of Jerusalem who did very much back Hitler to exterminate the Jews.
I suppose you do not back the policy of Hamas to exterminate the Jews, just their policy to destroy Israel?
All you have is some relatives fighting in the armed waffen SS.
And yet what I offer you is direct involement of the Palestinians hate against the Jews.
How you even dare to argue off antisemtism when you back Hamas is nothing short of a joke and proves you are an utter hypocrite.

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sat Jul 18, 2015 6:17 pm

It could be true.  The Royal family is German, and they have maintained, through marriage, their German ties.

George Lewis I of Hanover, married Sophia Dorothea of Celle.

George II married Caroline of Ansbach.

George III married to Charlotte of Mecklenburg-Strelitz.

The throne came to Victoria when William IV died childless.  His younger brother, Prince Edward, Duke of Kent, married Victoria’s mother, Victoria, Princess Victoria of Saxe-Coburg-Saalfeld.

Queen Victoria married her German cousin, Prince Albert of Saxe-Coburg and Gotha.

Edward VII married the Danish princess, Princess Alexandra.

George V married Mary of Teck, a princess of Teck, in the Kingdom of Württemberg.

Edward VIII wasted his marriage and title on an American divorcee, Mrs. Wallace Simpson…but then he abdicated.

George VI was the only common-sense monarch among them, as he married a Scottish woman (her father was the Scottish Earl of Strathmore and Kinghorne ).

And lo, Elizabeth II returned to the fold and married a Danish Prince, Phillip, whose father was Prince Andrew of Greece and grandfather was George I, of Hellenes (known by his Germanic-Danish name of Wilhelm), second son of Christian IX of Denmark.  Wilhelm (George I) was Greek only by assignment.

But George VI was a second born, who came to the throne only after his brother abdicated.  You might say that only the abdication broke the monopoly that Germans had on the British Monarchy.

Given the British Royal family’s proclivity to seek spouses of Germanic origin, is it any wonder that they clung to Germanic political ideals.  They look eastward.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 18, 2015 6:27 pm

So Quill makes about the most racist argument going.
The Royals are not supporters of Nazism through choice but ancestry of Germanic Blood. Which of course does not exist.
So according to Quill no American can be a Nazi supporter unless they have Germanic Blood, again of which does not exist. We are all descended from people who lived in the past on lands. It is by what we eat that we can determine where are ancestors lived. The land does not make you a new race by living there, as humans are biologically one race.
Making an argument to supporting Nazism based off German ancestry has to be about the worst and most asburd claim ever made.
Sorry Quill I respect you loads but what you proposed was nothing short of daft.

The motion here is Queen Elizabeth is a Nazi for making a salute which also Flix correctly pointed out could mean anything based off her making this salute, even though she was 6 years old.

Conclusion:

Absurd and is just a reason for anti Royalists to attack them underhandedly.

Have a good evening people

I am off out soon, so I wish all a very good evening.

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sat Jul 18, 2015 6:42 pm

Didge wrote:So Quill makes about the most racist argument going.
The Royals are not supporters of Nazism through choice but ancestry of Germanic Blood. Which of course does not exist.
So according to Quill no American can be a Nazi supporter unless they have Germanic Blood, again of which does not exist. We are all descended from people who lived in the past on lands.

You lose yourself in your own sophistry.  Let’s go back to the common-sense premise that a parent sculpts the child’s beliefs.

What I see in the facts about the Royal marriages is that the British Royal family has raised their children in strong Germanic traditions and beliefs.  They are and were Germans themselves.  They took German spouses to help raise their children.  One might reasonably conclude that the children were exposed to, if not indoctrinated in certain Germanic beliefs.

Is it so surprising that they end up ideologically aligned with German politics at one point or another?  We know that Edward VIII had this.  Is it too far to expect that his own brother, with whom he was raised, also had the same ideological upbringing?  We know that the Royal family at certain points has gone to great lengths to publicly distance themselves--George V went so far as to change the name to Windsor--but behind closed doors, did they really change?

I don't know.  I only say it's plausible.

Last edited by Original Quill on Sat Jul 18, 2015 6:43 pm; edited 1 time in total

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Vintage Sat Jul 18, 2015 6:42 pm

As Victoria was known as the grandmother of European Royalty and the king of Denmark, Christian ix is the grandfather of European Royalty it could be said that the European Royal Families constitute a family group of their own, being so closely related.

Vintage
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 18, 2015 6:49 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Didge wrote:So Quill makes about the most racist argument going.
So according to Quill no American can be a Nazi supporter unless they have Germanic Blood, again of which does not exist. We are all descended from people who lived in the past on lands.

You lose yourself in your own sophistry.  Let’s go back to the common-sense premise that a parent sculpts the child’s beliefs.

What I see in the facts about the Royal marriages is that the British Royal family has raised their children in strong Germanic traditions and beliefs.  They are and were Germans themselves.  They took German spouses to help raise their children.  One might reasonably conclude that the children were exposed to, if not indoctrinated in certain Germanic beliefs.

Is it so surprising that they end up ideologically aligned with German politics at one point or another?  We know that Edward VIII had this.  Is it too far to expect that his own brother, with whom he was raised, also had the same ideological upbringing?  We know that the Royal family at certain points has gone to great lengths to publicly distance themselves--George V went so far as to change the name to Windsor--but behind closed doors, did they really change?

What you propose is not plausible but absurd, because you are making a racist argument based on ancestry and now even worse the charcters of Royals. What you propose has no validity or scientifc bases. Its just an opinion based more on your natural anti-British stance mate.
There is nothing plausible about what you propose, its daft.

Have a good evening Quill

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sat Jul 18, 2015 7:11 pm

Cuchulain wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

What you propose is not plausible but absurd, because you are making a racist argument based on ancestry and now even worse the charcters of Royals. What you propose has no validity or scientifc bases. Its just an opinion based more on your natural anti-British stance mate.
There is nothing plausible about what you propose, its daft.

Have a good evening Quill

All that only to say, you don't like it??  It's not plausible because in your opinion it maligns the Royals, because it is not scientific?  Because you call me names like racist and anti-British? You're not using your mind, didge.

Well, let's remove me from the picture entirely.  I'm just the messenger.  Let's look over the message.

That leaves only that 1) it is not scientific and 2) it maligns the Royals.  It is a bit inconvenient to the Royals, I concede; but we follow where our studies lead.

As for science, I think it is beyond even biology.  Even if there were a red-headed step-kid or two in there, they were still raised under the same ideological influence.  They had the same parents, who selected the same teachers and schools for their children.  They had the same nannies.  They went to the same church.  They had the same dinnertime conversations about what's in the news today.  I think it is scientifically reasonable to believe that a parent might pass on his or her values, beliefs and symbols to a child, and that one family might maintain a consistent ideological tradition from generation to generation.

I don't know in this case.  But I do believe it is plausible.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 18, 2015 7:16 pm

Its not plausable because it has no scnitific bases Quill.
End of story, its based on stupidity

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Jul 18, 2015 7:25 pm

Why does something have to have a scientific base?

Of course it's plausible! I'm not sure I believe it, but it's plausible.
Most things are plausible actually
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 18, 2015 7:30 pm

eddie wrote:Why does something have to have a scientific base?

Of course anything is plausible Eddie, it needs evidence though does it not?

Back to top Go down

Post by Vintage Sat Jul 18, 2015 7:42 pm

The point is there is no proof either way is there. It could be serious - personally I doubt it though, it was early days, the Nazis having gained power in 1933, there was some admiration by all sorts of people of the regime until it showed its true colours, presumably the Nazi salute would be something of a novelty. It looks like a bit of fun, mickey taking - in private. What kind of things might you have on your video camera or even your phone today that was a bit of fun at the time but in hindsight could be seen as a mistake.

Vintage
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Jul 18, 2015 8:13 pm

Cuchulain wrote:
eddie wrote:Why does something have to have a scientific base?

Well I think Quill has proven that there is a reasoning behind it.
I don't buy it necessarily but it's not unthinkable IMO
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 18, 2015 8:15 pm

eddie wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:

Based on what Eddie?
His reasoning would make you racist

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Jul 18, 2015 8:21 pm

Cuchulain wrote:
eddie wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:

Based on what Eddie?

Why would Quill's reasoning make me racist?
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 19, 2015 12:27 am

Prince Philip was brought up in the Nazi Youth and went to a Nazi school.  He lived with relatives that were in the SS.  Those are facts.  Philip went to Hahn's school in Schloss Salem, it was in control of the Hitler Youth and the Nazi Party, and the curriculum had become Nazi "race science.''

Just saying.

That's him at a Nazi funeral, his two brothers in law are there, one in the SS

Proof Royal Family (inc Queen) were Nazis  Philip_Nazi_funeral

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Sun Jul 19, 2015 12:45 am

Just because someone has German ancestry does not make them more likely to be Nazi sympathisers. That is an absolute non starter. As much as saying someone living in England of Chinese heritage will have Communist inclinations- rubbish ideas completely.

Forget words like plausible, its 'plausible' we are all supporters of concertration camps, colonialism and slavery, since many of our families may have been involved in both actions during Empire.

Clearly thats 'plausible' but its also utterly unrealistic, and cerditing it any other way would be as good as ridiculing the subject of debate.

Which is just the same as suggesting the Queen has or held, any support for Nazi Germany 'just because' she has historic German heritage.
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 19, 2015 3:32 am

eddie wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:

Based on what Eddie?

Reasoning behind claiming that German ancestry makes a person more likely to be a Nazi supporter?
Do you even understand how stupid that is to claim?
Quill is suggesting that Germans are inferior based on a poor claim they would support Nazism.
That German people are basically more susceptible to hate based on no evidence but waffle.
His argument was racist because there is no German race.
Do you believe there is a German race biologically Eddie?
Do you believe that people born from people on a land in Europe makes them more likely to be Nazi supporters?
Please explain your reasoning?
Do you understand racism, because so far your views show you do not understand what it means?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 19, 2015 4:13 am

Bravo to The Sun for unmasking Queen Elizabeth II as a secret Nazi. The 17-second film obtained and published by Rupert Murdoch's newspaper clearly shows the 6-year-old in thrall to the tenets of National Socialism, the destruction of the Jewish race and the worldwide domination of Hitlerism.
Proof Royal Family (inc Queen) were Nazis  O-NAZIS-570
- Advertisement -
HTML5 video is not supported!

Herr Sooty, Reichsführer of the Schutzstaffel (left) and Herr Sweep, Reich Minister of Propaganda (right)
Yet rather than applaud the newspaper for its seminal investigatory work, Twitter, that bourgeois bohemian redoubt of faux outrage and mob rule, set about mocking the newspaper, posting pictures of other Nazi sympathisers. The online rabble even used the hash tag #DontBuyTheSun, suggesting a ridiculous boycott to the stellar publication.
Here are some of most the scandalous jibes:
Shocking photo of Murdoch Nazi saluting! #neverbuytheSun pic.twitter.com/4rapuX7YwI
— BrIron Man (@BarrySpex) July 18, 2015

IN TOMORROW'S SUN, EXCLUSIVE PICTURES OF JOHN TRAVOLTA DOING NAZI SALUTE 38 YEARS AGO! pic.twitter.com/Tej9maajon
— Twitflup (@Twitflup) July 18, 2015

Shocking new photo of Pluto in today's Sun pic.twitter.com/ZGdkh4FI2a
— Moose Allain (@MooseAllain) July 18, 2015

EXCLUSIVE: Tomorrow's Sun newspaper exposes Shearer's Nazi salute shame. Secretly did it 260 times in career. pic.twitter.com/V1as9whscX
— David (@Blue_Bag) July 18, 2015

Just extend your fingers a bit George.....that's right, well done pic.twitter.com/MSDrDWQjfm
— General Boles (@GeneralBoles) July 17, 2015

Another shocking photo of the Queen doing a nazi salute. pic.twitter.com/PlRGhHw6zk
— DG (@Donna_Gallers) July 18, 2015

That Nazi f*cker... #thesun pic.twitter.com/p0Ac8Pz5L3
— Paul Vale (@PaulVale) July 18, 2015

That Nazi salute picture doing the rounds is absolutely disgusting imo pic.twitter.com/S8hNsQXPLt
— Billie (@Billie_T) July 18, 2015

Tuesday's Sun front page: BAMBLUTORDEN: The Sun Uncovers Ring of Evil Nazi Panda Babies pic.twitter.com/RK5R7pKgF4
— Stuart Heritage (@stuheritage) July 17, 2015

Wednesday's Sun front page: WURZEL GRUPPENFÜHRER: Secret Film of Inanimate Nazi Scarecrow Rocks the Establishment pic.twitter.com/UpahlTs0Rq
— Stuart Heritage (@stuheritage) July 17, 2015

To aid Murdoch's Nazi-hunting quest, here are a few more we suspect of holding secret sympathies towards the Third Reich:

Proof Royal Family (inc Queen) were Nazis  O-NAZIS-570
Chief of Staff for Waffen-SS (left), the Lord Mayor of Munich (centre) and the personal physician of Adolf Hitler (right)
Proof Royal Family (inc Queen) were Nazis  O-HILLARY-WAVING-570
Head of the Reich Chancellery?
Proof Royal Family (inc Queen) were Nazis  O-BENNY-HILL-570
Governor-General of occupied Poland?
Proof Royal Family (inc Queen) were Nazis  O-HISLOP-570
Reich Minister of Justice?
Proof Royal Family (inc Queen) were Nazis  O-NAZI-570
Head of the Gestapo?

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2015/07/18/sun-exposes-queen-as-secret-nazi_n_7824482.html?utm_hp_ref=uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Sun Jul 19, 2015 4:54 am

Even the Daily Mail has condemned The Sun for this- you know you are scraping the barrel when even the odious Mail insults your journalism.
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Vintage Sun Jul 19, 2015 11:59 am

sassy wrote:Prince Philip was brought up in the Nazi Youth and went to a Nazi school.  He lived with relatives that were in the SS.  Those are facts.  Philip went to Hahn's school in Schloss Salem, it was in control of the Hitler Youth and the Nazi Party, and the curriculum had become Nazi "race science.''

Just saying.

Philip was first sent to the American school in Paris, by 1928 he was sent to Cheam, England, in 1933 he went to Schule Schloss Salem, which while run by a Jew was owned by one of his brother in laws family, yes the German ones and therefore no fees would be payable, remember his family were reliant on others good will, being exiled, He remained at this particular school for two terms, the Jewish headmaster relocated to Gordonstoun, due to the increasing Nazi aggression, Philip went as well. Practically from infancy he was passed around quite a lot or sent to various schools. His sisters had all married German princes when he was still young, the funeral he attended was of his sister and brother in law who had died in a car accident in 1937, should he not have attended his sister's funeral?.

Vintage
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by captain Sun Jul 19, 2015 12:18 pm

Vintage wrote:
sassy wrote:Prince Philip was brought up in the Nazi Youth and went to a Nazi school.  He lived with relatives that were in the SS.  Those are facts.  Philip went to Hahn's school in Schloss Salem, it was in control of the Hitler Youth and the Nazi Party, and the curriculum had become Nazi "race science.''

Just saying.

Philip was first sent to the American school in Paris, by 1928 he was sent to Cheam, England, in 1933 he went to Schule Schloss Salem, which while run by a Jew was owned by one of his brother in laws family, yes the German ones and therefore no fees would be payable, remember his family were reliant on others good will, being exiled, He remained at this particular school for two terms, the Jewish headmaster relocated to Gordonstoun, due to the increasing Nazi aggression, Philip went as well. Practically from infancy he was passed around quite a lot or sent to various schools. His sisters had all married German princes when he was still young, the funeral he attended was of his sister and brother in law who had died in a car accident in 1937, should he not have attended his sister's funeral?.

The queen is furioos about all the attention, after all she was only small and playing with her parents. She may take legaal acton. Hope she can get lagool aid to save some cash. We don't get that any more but as she is the queen she may be able to get it sorted.
captain
captain
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Jul 19, 2015 1:22 pm

Cuchulain wrote:
eddie wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:

Based on what Eddie?

Reasoning behind claiming that German ancestry makes a person more likely to be a Nazi supporter?
Quill is suggesting that Germans are inferior based on a poor claim they would support Nazism.
That German people are basically more susceptible to hate based on no evidence but waffle.
Do you believe that people born from people on a land in Europe makes them more likely to be Nazi supporters?
Do you understand racism, because so far your views show you do not understand what it means?

Erm I already said (do you read anyone else's posts?) that I didn't believe it.
I just don't think your reasoning of "it's not plausible" was wrong.
And it was. Because most things are plausible.

But if you feel better calling people racists, as you do almost daily, then knock yourself out.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 19, 2015 1:39 pm

eddie wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:

But if you feel better calling people racists, as you do almost daily, then knock yourself out.

Look please do me a favour and never become a teacher because if you cannot figure something out so simple, you are not fit to teach anyone.
If races do not exist biologically then how can it be plausible for people of German ancestry to be more susceptible to Nazism?
The fact is Quill is making a racial argument and again as asked you simply cannot even understand racism.
I suggest you look it up and understand what it means.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 19, 2015 1:46 pm

eddie wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:

I understand Queenie is not happy.
Oh dear, what a shame, never mind Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Jul 19, 2015 3:32 pm

Nems wrote:
eddie wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:

THE queen or didge? lol!

Sorry couldn't resist
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 19, 2015 3:36 pm

eddie wrote:
Nems wrote:

THE queen or didge? lol!

Sorry couldn't resist

That's a very poor response. Where is your methodology to support your hypothesis? You have made a claim with no empirical evidence to support your poor assumptions.
Epic fail
Stupid Star Trek face palm pic
Jog on you is unable to debate wiv people wot is clever like me Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 19, 2015 3:51 pm

eddie wrote:
Nems wrote:

THE queen or didge? lol!

Sorry couldn't resist

Has the penny dropped yet?
That bilogically a German race does not exist?

DOH

Still think its plausible Eddie?

Laughter would be more appropiate at your failure to understand something so simple.

Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sun Jul 19, 2015 4:53 pm

Didge wrote:Has the penny dropped yet?

You brought up race, didge. What do you think?

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 19, 2015 5:17 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Didge wrote:Has the penny dropped yet?

You brought up race, didge.  What do you think?

What do I think?
That if we changed German for black or African you would have gone straight away and shouted racism

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sun Jul 19, 2015 5:47 pm

Cuchulain wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

You brought up race, didge.  What do you think?

What do I think?
That if we changed German for black or African you would have gone straight away and shouted racism

Face it, this whole thread has been you going off on speculation like this.  Personally, I think you are caught and trying to wiggle yourself loose like a hooked trout.  It's an uncomfortable position for a person who knows better.

The answer is for you not to stake claims you can't defend.  Move on, and do better next time.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 19, 2015 5:52 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:

What do I think?

Face it, this whole thread has been you going off on speculation like this.  Personally, I think you are caught and trying to wiggle yourself loose like a trout.  It's an uncomfortable position for a person who knows better.

The answer is for you not to stake claims you can't defend.  Move on, and do better next time.

Gobbledygook

You got caught out making an absurd claim based off something which does not exist biologically, a German Race. You were talking absolute bollocks and if as seen someone made such a case with claiming this off Africans you would have been the first to shout racism.
You made a daft racial claim that had utterly no validity and now you attempt to worm out of.
Accept your mistake like a man with dignity, not poor excuses.

Have a good evening as I have better things to do than listen to your poor excuses.

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sun Jul 19, 2015 6:23 pm

Cuchulain wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Face it, this whole thread has been you going off on speculation like this.  Personally, I think you are caught and trying to wiggle yourself loose like a trout.  It's an uncomfortable position for a person who knows better.

Gobbledygook

You got caught out making an absurd claim based off something which does not exist biologically, a German Race. You were talking absolute bollocks and if as seen someone made such a case with claiming this off Africans you would have been the first to shout racism.
You made a daft racial claim that had utterly no validity and now you attempt to worm out of.
Accept your mistake like a man with dignity, not poor excuses.

Have a good evening as I have better things to do than listen to your poor excuses.

I never raised race. You brought up the whole thing.

Proof Royal Family (inc Queen) were Nazis  Emperors-new-clothes

Remind you of someone?

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Jul 19, 2015 9:01 pm

Nems wrote:
eddie wrote:
Nems wrote:

THE queen or didge? lol!

Sorry couldn't resist

That's a very poor response. Where is your methodology to support your hypothesis? You have made a claim with no empirical evidence to support your poor assumptions.
Epic fail
Stupid Star Trek face palm pic
Jog on you is unable to debate wiv people wot is clever like me Razz

Proof Royal Family (inc Queen) were Nazis  2794048296
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next