NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Queen INSISTS the new royal baby will not follow THIS diet - ‘She WON’T have it’

+3
eddie
JulesV
HoratioTarr
7 posters

Go down

The Queen INSISTS the new royal baby will not follow THIS diet - ‘She WON’T have it’ Empty The Queen INSISTS the new royal baby will not follow THIS diet - ‘She WON’T have it’

Post by HoratioTarr Wed Apr 10, 2019 9:28 pm

The Duchess is expecting her first child with husband Prince Harry. The baby is due to be born in April, with many believing the tot could be born on the same day as Queen Elizabeth II’s birthday. According to Woman’s Day, the couple had wanted to raise the child as a vegan.
But a royal insider claimed the Queen is furious at the idea.

The source said: "The Queen won't have it.

“It’s created tense discussions between Meghan and Harry, who doesn’t want to upset his grandmother.

“He’s hoping Meghan will settle once the baby comes and he’s putting this latest polarising idea down to heightened emotions while being pregnant.”

https://www.express.co.uk/news/royal/1111217/meghan-markle-latest-news-the-queen-royal-baby-family-prince-harry-elizabeth-II
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

The Queen INSISTS the new royal baby will not follow THIS diet - ‘She WON’T have it’ Empty Re: The Queen INSISTS the new royal baby will not follow THIS diet - ‘She WON’T have it’

Post by HoratioTarr Wed Apr 10, 2019 9:28 pm

I'm not sure a vegan diet is good for a baby.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

The Queen INSISTS the new royal baby will not follow THIS diet - ‘She WON’T have it’ Empty Re: The Queen INSISTS the new royal baby will not follow THIS diet - ‘She WON’T have it’

Post by JulesV Wed Apr 10, 2019 9:39 pm

Hi Horatio.

Meghan has access to advice from the very best doctors in the world, I'm sure there will be no cause for concern.

Any sentence which starts with "the Queen won't allow X or Y" is dodgy tbh.

There have been a thousand & one things which the press/media said the monarch would never allow, but harry & meghan did them all. 

Starting with the very marriage itself - how many people on social media and RL insisted it'd never happen ?

The Queen is surprising liberal & laid back and makes a point of letting all the youngsters do their own thing.

JulesV
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Wed Apr 10, 2019 9:42 pm

Jules wrote:Hi Horatio.

Meghan has access to advice from the very best doctors in the world, I'm sure there will be no cause for concern.

Any sentence which starts with "the Queen won't allow X or Y" is dodgy tbh.

There have been a thousand & one things which the press/media said the monarch would never allow, but harry & meghan did them all. 

Starting with the very marriage itself - how many people on social media and RL insisted it'd never happen ?

The Queen is surprising liberal & laid back and makes a point of letting all the youngsters do their own thing.

I think you're right. Perhaps a carefully monitored diet would be fine but there was that case of that poor child who nearly died through a vegan diet.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Apr 10, 2019 9:52 pm

If one is rich enough, one can have an extremely healthy vegan diet, I’d imagine.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Wed Apr 10, 2019 10:00 pm

I'm sure shitloads of vegans all around the world are currently feeding their babies vegan diets and doing no harm to the child, actually.

And I'm sure that if Harry and Meghan find that it is doing harm, they'll rectify the situation.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by JulesV Wed Apr 10, 2019 10:24 pm

We don't even know if it's true! 

Harry & Meghan are NOT vegan/vegertaian

They'd  rip off the leg of a roasted hog & devour it with medieval relish in the time it takes to say 'dinner is served'.

The Queen INSISTS the new royal baby will not follow THIS diet - ‘She WON’T have it’ 5bdadec492da0

Last edited by Jules on Wed Apr 10, 2019 10:36 pm; edited 1 time in total

JulesV
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Wed Apr 10, 2019 10:26 pm

Jules wrote:We don't even know if it's true! 

They'd  rip off the leg of a roasted hog & devour it with medieval relish in the time it takes to 'dinner is served'.

The Queen INSISTS the new royal baby will not follow THIS diet - ‘She WON’T have it’ 5bdadec492da0

Oh, I wish they would! While wearing crowns at the dinner table, as we know royals do, and taking big swigs of mead. I want video of that.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Thu Apr 11, 2019 11:01 am

>THE Ben Reilly< wrote:I'm sure shitloads of vegans all around the world are currently feeding their babies vegan diets and doing no harm to the child, actually.

And I'm sure that if Harry and Meghan find that it is doing harm, they'll rectify the situation.

I reded you, that is not true (unless you say human milk is vegan)
Medical professional agree there is no equivalent vegan alternative that is safely recommended.
Vegan nutjobs that have claimed otherwise have gone to jail down since the baby is inevitably harmed and in the worst cases died.

Medical Science already knows this fact. the evidence is in, YES a vegan diet is detrimental to Baby Homo Sapiens.
even non vegan alternatives to mothers milk are less than ideal, current food science cannot compare with millions of years of evolution.
Adding in some artificial restriction based on a naive opinion with no bases in Human nutrition does not produce a product that can healthy sustain and grow an infant
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Thu Apr 11, 2019 11:06 am

Well said !
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by JulesV Thu Apr 11, 2019 11:12 am

>THE Ben Reilly< wrote:
Jules wrote:We don't even know if it's true! 

They'd  rip off the leg of a roasted hog & devour it with medieval relish in the time it takes to say 'dinner is served'.

Oh, I wish they would! While wearing crowns at the dinner table, as we know royals do, and taking big swigs of mead.

I want video of that.

I'm on it!
I'll get some pics on my smartfone, the next time they invite me to an old fashioned medieval banquet in their dungeon. Razz Razz

JulesV
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by JulesV Thu Apr 11, 2019 11:24 am

veya_victaous wrote:
>THE Ben Reilly< wrote:I'm sure shitloads of vegans all around the world are currently feeding their babies vegan diets and doing no harm to the child, actually.

Medical professional agree there is no equivalent vegan alternative that is safely recommended.
Vegan nutjobs that have claimed otherwise have gone to jail down since the baby is inevitably harmed and in the worst cases died.

Medical Science already knows this fact. the evidence is in, YES a vegan diet is detrimental to Baby Homo Sapiens.
even non vegan alternatives to mothers milk are less than ideal, current food science cannot compare with millions of years of evolution.
Adding in some artificial restriction based on a naive opinion with no bases in Human nutrition does not produce a product that can healthy sustain and grow an infant

Veganism & vegetarianism are such strong trends these days especially so in the south of England among the chattering classes. Creates huge logistical problems when catering for public functions, weddings etc.  I wonder what will eventually become of our farming industry, which is so intimately tied up with our economy - and that's not even taking brexit into account.

Never been a fan of vegan food. Period.

JulesV
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Thu Apr 11, 2019 6:09 pm

Cool

A lot of people declaring themselves "vegan" often genuinely aren't...

But in reality are actually vegetarians falsely labelling themselves as such, but on closer inspection they don't follow the more extreme "animal liberation"/zero animal 'exploitation' ethos of the rabid "Vegan" mindset..

Most likely to be 'fashionable', or wanting belong to a certain social set, or maybe wanting to get into a certain individuals pants.

Princes Harry and William would more likely sooner go out on one of the Royals "shoots" and blow away defenceless grouse and pheasants, before getting involved in any of that namby pamby "vegan" nonsense..
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by JulesV Sat Apr 13, 2019 12:35 am

Jules wrote:
veya_victaous wrote:

Veganism & vegetarianism are such strong trends these days especially so in the south of England among the chattering classes. Creates huge logistical problems when catering for public functions, weddings etc.  I wonder what will eventually become of our farming industry, which is so intimately tied up with our economy - and that's not even taking brexit into account.

Never been a fan of vegan food. Period.

In the news and social media there have been several instances of conflicts over wedding menus. Where the guests hate vegan stuff but the hosts like it - or vice versa.

Bear in mind the menu is often gluten free too. For wheat they substitute riceflour/tapioca/maize etc. What a Face What a Face  

Fk sake, if I'm having a lil' slice of cake I just want normal stuff. If it contains no eggs, nor wheat flour, nor butter icing, nor cream, it ain't cake, it's cack ! Rolling Eyes  The Queen INSISTS the new royal baby will not follow THIS diet - ‘She WON’T have it’ 3755771736 The Queen INSISTS the new royal baby will not follow THIS diet - ‘She WON’T have it’ 3755771736

JulesV
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down