NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

kiel discover ww2 german tank and equipment..

Go down

kiel discover ww2 german tank and equipment.. Empty kiel discover ww2 german tank and equipment..

Post by Guest Fri Jul 03, 2015 3:27 pm

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3148431/Police-discover-WWII-TANK-anti-aircraft-gun-hidden-cellar-German-pensioner-s-house.html

German police have found an arsenal of World War II-era weaponry while searching the house of an elderly man in the outskirts of Kiel.

The pensioner, in his 70s, had been keeping a number of guns and tanks in his home, including a 45-ton Panther battle-tank, a torpedo and a 3.5in anti-aircraft gun from the war.

Police had been alerted to the threat by Berlin prosecutors who had searched the home in Heikendorf for stolen Nazi art a few weeks earlier.

the panther tank is awesome one of my fav tanks, the 88 is awesome too..

Back to top Go down

kiel discover ww2 german tank and equipment.. Empty Re: kiel discover ww2 german tank and equipment..

Post by Raggamuffin Fri Jul 03, 2015 3:35 pm

Love the tank. It says he was chugging around in it in the '70s. Laughing

Last edited by Raggamuffin on Fri Jul 03, 2015 3:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

kiel discover ww2 german tank and equipment.. Empty Re: kiel discover ww2 german tank and equipment..

Post by Guest Fri Jul 03, 2015 3:37 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:Love the tank. It says he chugging around in it in the '70s. Laughing

`i bet he took some round up, it must have burnt some juice too... Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 03, 2015 5:51 pm

wow that's awesome

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 03, 2015 6:15 pm

Vicar of Dibley wrote:wow that's awesome

i love the panther tank, possibly one of the best looking tanks in ww2 and a very good working one too... Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 03, 2015 6:36 pm

heavenlyfatheragain wrote:
Vicar of Dibley wrote:wow that's awesome

i love the panther tank, possibly one of the best looking tanks in ww2 and a very good working one too... Smile

me too x

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 03, 2015 6:41 pm

Vicar of Dibley wrote:
heavenlyfatheragain wrote:

me too x

it was a panther tank we had our photo took next too in bovington tank museum, it was in like red and green stripes looked quite weird..x Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down