NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The state of homophobia in the west

+2
Raggamuffin
Eilzel
6 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

The state of homophobia in the west Empty The state of homophobia in the west

Post by Eilzel Mon Jun 29, 2015 3:19 pm

The collective out pouring of support for gay marriage on social media has been both astonishing and heart warming over the past few days. I always knew that most people today had positive views on this subject- but wasn't quite aware just how much the tide really is now massively against those who cling to homophobia.

I used to hear, when I first joined Sky, how 'the militant homosexual agenda' would eventually result in a 'backlash' against the gay community- it doesn't seem to be happened- far from it, the opposite is the case.

I love western society for this for the most part. And look forward to many other places around the world following the precedent we have set on matters of equality  Smile

Meanwhile, here is some of the best of Facebook, just letting those against know the extent of just how far their backward views have fallen in the eyes of many...

The rainbow tide
The state of homophobia in the west 11665610

Homophobes terminated
The state of homophobia in the west 11703110

Ooops...
The state of homophobia in the west 11700810
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

The state of homophobia in the west Empty Re: The state of homophobia in the west

Post by Raggamuffin Mon Jun 29, 2015 3:39 pm

It's a bit boring now.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

The state of homophobia in the west Empty Re: The state of homophobia in the west

Post by Guest Mon Jun 29, 2015 3:43 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:It's a bit boring now.

To see more groups obtaining equality is never boring.
To see people become less bigoted is never boring
It shows humanity is evolving for the better

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Mon Jun 29, 2015 3:47 pm

People wanting to get married, people not wanting to get married, gay clubs, people objecting to gay clubs, men wanting to be women, women wanting to be men, rainbow this, rainbow that ...

Enough already!

Now that it's all equal, will everyone shut the fuck up about it?

Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 29, 2015 3:49 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:People wanting to get married, people not wanting to get married, gay clubs, people objecting to gay clubs, men wanting to be women, women wanting to be men, rainbow this, rainbow that ...

Enough already!

Nobody asked you to read them, you do that yourself.
Its not your forum to dictate what is posted.
Talk about sour grapes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Mon Jun 29, 2015 3:49 pm

Not to me its not- its fantastic!

^agreed didge. Considering how much bad news there is in this world, and more should be done about every problem we face as a planet, I am more than happy to appreciate the good things and advances when they are made Smile

Plus, the attitudes and gripes from naysayers are humourous at times like this Laughing
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Mon Jun 29, 2015 3:49 pm

Yawn...
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Mon Jun 29, 2015 3:50 pm

It's so effing boring - on and on and on all the time. Then it turns to religion, and who's homophobic and who isn't. Who gives a stuff if some people are and others aren't?

If I see one more rainbow I'm going to scream ...
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 29, 2015 3:51 pm

And when one bigot comes out to play, all the other small minded bigots come out to play too.
And they were miserable.

Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Mon Jun 29, 2015 3:51 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:People wanting to get married, people not wanting to get married, gay clubs, people objecting to gay clubs, men wanting to be women, women wanting to be men, rainbow this, rainbow that ...

Enough already!

So much resentment...

In fact in America it is NOT over.

Adoption rights aren't perfect I believe (correct me if I'm wrong American friends), and in some states you can still be discriminated against in employment and some businesses just for being gay- so a way to go there.

Homophobia of course remains a problem in both our countries, though on very different levels.
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Mon Jun 29, 2015 3:52 pm

Eilzel wrote:

^agreed didge. Considering how much bad news there is in this world, and more should be done about every problem we face as a planet, I am more than happy to appreciate the good things and advances when they are made Smile

Plus, the attitudes and gripes from naysayers are humourous at times like this Laughing

I'm not a naysayer. I said years and years ago that I don't see why gay people can't get married. Now they can, so will this be the end of all this shit?

Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Mon Jun 29, 2015 3:52 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:It's so effing boring - on and on and on all the time. Then it turns to religion, and who's homophobic and who isn't. Who gives a stuff if some people are and others aren't?

You're so tempting hahaha.

Jesus Christ if you don't care just piss off to another thread- you clicked it.
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 29, 2015 3:52 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:It's so effing boring - on and on and on all the time. Then it turns to religion, and who's homophobic and who isn't. Who gives a stuff if some people are and others aren't?

You are trying poorly to derail a thread.
It is blatantly obvious as well.

The state of homophobia in the west Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQAf0UpGKTRKReYZIJYJ6gVmUW5KBjHfaMoN3eghkZRFmlcBK_p

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Mon Jun 29, 2015 3:53 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Eilzel wrote:

I'm not a naysayer. I said years and years ago that I don't see why gay people can't get married. Now they can, so will this be the end of all this shit?

For reasons expressed in my last post, when homophobia and discrimination are gone. Plus, I also care about gay rights around the world, and they are miles behind in some places.
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Mon Jun 29, 2015 3:55 pm

Eilzel wrote:

Enough already!

So much resentment...

Adoption rights aren't perfect I believe (correct me if I'm wrong American friends), and in some states you can still be discriminated against in employment and some businesses just for being gay- so a way to go there.

Homophobia of course remains a problem in both our countries, though on very different levels.

Read my previous post. I have never ever said on here or any other forum that I have a problem with gay people or gay marriage. I'm just sick of hearing about it.

I don't say much about it because it's no big deal to me - I can't understand the obsession with it tbh. Do you never get bored with talking about being gay?

Please let this be the end of it. I'm tired of hearing about cakes and B&Bs. If people want to be homophobic, let them - it doesn't matter unless they break the law.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Mon Jun 29, 2015 3:58 pm

Eilzel wrote:

You're so tempting hahaha.

Jesus Christ if you don't care just piss off to another thread- you clicked it.

No I won't. Every time I come to this forum there's someone arguing about gay people - on virtually every thread, and it's tedious and boring. Change the sodding record.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Mon Jun 29, 2015 3:59 pm

The state of homophobia in the west? It's mostly in people's heads IMO. Nobody I know gives a stuff who's gay and who isn't. So a gay person wants to get married - does it really need a massive headline in the press? Does it really require a massive discussion every time?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Mon Jun 29, 2015 3:59 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Eilzel wrote:

So much resentment...

Read my previous post. I have never ever said on here or any other forum that I have a problem with gay people or gay marriage. I'm just sick of hearing about it.

I don't say much about it because it's no big deal to me - I can't understand the obsession with it tbh. Do you never get bored with talking about being gay?

Please let this be the end of it. I'm tired of hearing about cakes and B&Bs. If people want to be homophobic, let them - it doesn't matter unless they break the law.

I don't really talk about it much outside this forum. 2 reasons for that:

1. This is a NEWS and ISSUES forum, so we are here to discuss news items that interest US.
2. Everyone I know shares my views on this, here we have at least 3 posters absolutely against gay marriage.

I don't get tired of talking about the issue though, because I CARE about the issue. Do you care a lot about any particular issue raggs?

And the B&B and cakes are always brought up by 2 other people, so talk to them.

I will still post gay issue stories if they come up and are significant though- if you don't care don't click them. Simple.
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Mon Jun 29, 2015 4:01 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:The state of homophobia in the west? It's mostly in people's heads IMO. Nobody I know gives a stuff who's gay and who isn't. So a gay person wants to get married - does it really need a massive headline in the press? Does it really require a massive discussion every time?

Did you get the implication? It is dying, which is great news.

But for some it is still prevalent. Some people cannot come out. Some people do get beat up. In the US, equality still isn't complete.

You don't really care, nice for you. I do, because I can relate.
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Mon Jun 29, 2015 4:03 pm

Eilzel wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

1. This is a NEWS and ISSUES forum, so we are here to discuss news items that interest US.
2. Everyone I know shares my views on this, here we have at least 3 posters absolutely against gay marriage.

I don't get tired of talking about the issue though, because I CARE about the issue. Do you care a lot about any particular issue raggs?

I will still post gay issue stories if they come up and are significant though- if you don't care don't click them. Simple.

Yeah, hunting with dogs. I think I'll start about 100 threads about it, and then watch people complain that I keep talking about my "pet subject".
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Mon Jun 29, 2015 4:05 pm

Eilzel wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:The state of homophobia in the west? It's mostly in people's heads IMO. Nobody I know gives a stuff who's gay and who isn't. So a gay person wants to get married - does it really need a massive headline in the press? Does it really require a massive discussion every time?

Did you get the implication? It is dying, which is great news.

But for some it is still prevalent. Some people cannot come out. Some people do get beat up. In the US, equality still isn't complete.

You don't  really care, nice for you. I do, because I can relate.

Some people need to get over themselves. If they're gay, either say so or don't say so. If someone doesn't like that, get over it.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 29, 2015 4:09 pm

very boring and this is just another very boring thread

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Mon Jun 29, 2015 4:12 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Eilzel wrote:

Yeah, hunting with dogs. I think I'll start about 100 threads about it, and then watch people complain that I keep talking about my "pet subject".

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight, I've probably created less than 20 threads in 2 years on this forum. Hardly hundreds of threads.

If hunting was news I'd probably create threads myself, I certainly wouldn't begrudge others doing so.

And saying 'get over it', is easy when you were never in a position where you loved ones may be disgusted, hate, ashamed of or disown you over who you are. You have no empathy do you?
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Mon Jun 29, 2015 4:13 pm

Vicar of Dibley wrote:

You see, this is what is forum is like now. If it's not discussions about being gay, it's Israel versus Palestine, "left" versus "right", the issue of black people versus the issue of non-black people, or those with religious faith versus atheists.

Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 29, 2015 4:14 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Vicar of Dibley wrote:

You see, this is what is forum is like now. If it's not discussions about being gay, it's Israel versus Palestine, "left" versus "right", the issue of black people versus the issue of non-black people, or those with religious faith versus atheists.

yep I agree and i never start any threads with either its soooooooo boring isn't it .

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Mon Jun 29, 2015 4:15 pm

Vicar of Dibley wrote:

And yet you took the time to reply?

This is the second time today you've said a thread is boring.

Why do you waste time replying to a thread you find boring by saying it is boring?

You must have a very boring life.

Of course the pictures in the OP must make you cavetrolls feel like crap- you are being washed away by the tide with your rotten old views Smile
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Mon Jun 29, 2015 4:15 pm

Eilzel wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight, I've probably created less than 20 threads in 2 years on this forum. Hardly hundreds of threads.

If hunting was news I'd probably create threads myself, I certainly wouldn't begrudge others doing so.

And saying 'get over it', is easy when you were never in a position where you loved ones may be disgusted, hate, ashamed of or disown you over who you are. You have no empathy do you?

I don't mean you keep starting threads about gay people, it's just taking over the forum in so many threads. I realise that it's largely because of the "religious" stance and all that, but it's very tedious.

I don't often indulge in empathy, that's true, but I don't ask for it either. What's with all the "victimhood" all over the place these days?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 29, 2015 4:15 pm

the really good news is if the 95% plus turned up for a straight pride parade the whole world would stop...lol

not sure why you have to let your sexuality define you the way gays do, are they trying to prove something to others or themselves...

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Mon Jun 29, 2015 4:16 pm

Eilzel wrote:
Vicar of Dibley wrote:

And yet you took the time to reply?

This is the second time today you've said a thread is boring.

Why do you waste time replying to a thread you find boring by saying it is boring?

You must have a very boring life.

Of course the pictures in the OP must make you cavetrolls feel like crap- you are being washed away by the tide with your rotten old views Smile

Well you did raise the issue of homophobia in the west, and you've had an answer from two people who find it boring, so what's your problem?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Mon Jun 29, 2015 4:17 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Vicar of Dibley wrote:

OMG.

The 3 biggest stories the last two weeks:

Terror attacks
Gay Marriage
Charleston shootings (race hate)

So obviously on a NEWS forum gay issues and race issue are going to dominate, and Israel/Gaza is always current.

FGS raggs instead of bitching about everyone discussing current affairs why not tell us what you'd like everyone to talk about.
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 29, 2015 4:18 pm

I do hope they keep track of gay divorces separate from normal people divorcing, it will be interesting to see how the figures run..

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Mon Jun 29, 2015 4:19 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Eilzel wrote:

I don't mean you keep starting threads about gay people, it's just taking over the forum in so many threads. I realise that it's largely because of the "religious" stance and all that, but it's very tedious.

I don't often indulge in empathy, that's true, but I don't ask for it either. What's with all the "victimhood" all over the place these days?

I don't always bring it up though do I, others do, they can't help it.
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Mon Jun 29, 2015 4:19 pm

Eilzel wrote:

Enough already!

So much resentment...

Adoption rights aren't perfect I believe
(correct me if I'm wrong American friends), and in some states you can still be discriminated against in employment and some businesses just for being gay- so a way to go there.

There we have it... the homoNazis want to get their hands on the children!

Adoption is not a 'right' that you can claim by making out you are a victim of discrimination.

A child's rights and needs are paramount.

And a child should only be placed in a normal and natural environment with a mother and a father.

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Mon Jun 29, 2015 4:22 pm

Eilzel wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

OMG.

Terror attacks
Gay Marriage

So obviously on a NEWS forum gay issues and race issue are going to dominate, and Israel/Gaza is always current.

FGS raggs instead of bitching about everyone discussing current affairs why not tell us what you'd like everyone to talk about.

Oh come off it. It's been the same three subjects on here for the last year or so. If people can't find a news story, they find some obscure incident from 100 years ago to bring up one of those subjects.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Mon Jun 29, 2015 4:22 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:
Eilzel wrote:

So much resentment...

Adoption rights aren't perfect I believe
(correct me if I'm wrong American friends), and in some states you can still be discriminated against in employment and some businesses just for being gay- so a way to go there.

Adoption is not a 'right' that you can claim by making out you are a victim of discrimination.

And a child should only be placed in a normal and natural environment with a mother and a father.

Listen you bigoted little prat- we already have adoption rights in Britain unless you are to ill informed to realize that. But it is not the case in all of America (I think) and no secret many want that right (and why not).

Not going to debate this with you now though, since debating you is futile and you always lose in the end anyway (we have gay marriage in UK and UKIP were buried in the election- anything else you want to curse with your support lol).
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Mon Jun 29, 2015 4:23 pm

heavenlyfatheragain wrote:I do hope they keep track of gay divorces separate from normal people divorcing, it will be interesting to see how the figures run..

Probably about the same. All these people celebrating and rushing off to get married. will probably be getting divorced in a couple of years' time. Laughing
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Mon Jun 29, 2015 4:24 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Eilzel wrote:

OMG.

Terror attacks
Gay Marriage

Oh come off it. It's been the same three subjects on here for the last year or so. If people can't find a news story, they find some obscure incident from 100 years ago to bring up one of those subjects.

Tbh I don't care. I like discussing the subject, so I will post about it when I want.
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Mon Jun 29, 2015 4:24 pm

It's obviously an issue of equal rights, which were denied to gay people for a very long time and are just starting to change in that respect. We'd be freaking out equally if an ethnic group was finally seeing the laws in powerful countries change to reflect their equality in society.

This is funny to me, though. This fight has gone on for well over a century, really picking up steam in the past few decades. Now that it appears that the death blow has been delivered to the anti-gay agenda, the homophobes are saying, "Ah, this is boring."

Practically every time major social progress is made, regressives end up shrugging and asking everyone to stop talking about it now. OK, we'll just act like a really big deal didn't just happen. Oh wait, you guys don't get to dictate what the rest of us talk about, so I think we'll just keep talking about it if you don't mind -- or if you do.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 29, 2015 4:24 pm

Eilzel wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:

Listen you bigoted little prat- we already have adoption rights in Britain unless you are to ill informed to realize that. But it is not the case in all of America (I think) and no secret many want that right (and why not).

Not going to debate this with you now though, since debating you is futile and you always lose in the end anyway (we have gay marriage in UK and UKIP were buried in the election- anything else you want to curse with your support lol).

careful tommy when les gets upset handbags start flying.... Smile

well at least texas seem to be showing some sense. Praise the Lord...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 29, 2015 4:25 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
heavenlyfatheragain wrote:I do hope they keep track of gay divorces separate from normal people divorcing, it will be interesting to see how the figures run..

Probably about the same. All these people celebrating and rushing off to get married. will probably be getting divorced in a couple of years' time. Laughing

years i doubt it a couple of months..lol they'll be down the gay bar and thinking that ones younger..lol..... Smile

The state of homophobia in the west Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQRT36agIjwIgo5xFRu7UXK9yqJ2QF0TV6h6PqTsWob7lHhhivz

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Mon Jun 29, 2015 4:27 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:It's obviously an issue of equal rights, which were denied to gay people for a very long time and are just starting to change in that respect. We'd be freaking out equally if an ethnic group was finally seeing the laws in powerful countries change to reflect their equality in society.

This is funny to me, though. This fight has gone on for well over a century, really picking up steam in the past few decades. Now that it appears that the death blow has been delivered to the anti-gay agenda, the homophobes are saying, "Ah, this is boring."

Practically every time major social progress is made, regressives end up shrugging and asking everyone to stop talking about it now. OK, we'll just act like a really big deal didn't just happen. Oh wait, you guys don't get to dictate what the rest of us talk about, so I think we'll just keep talking about it if you don't mind -- or if you do.

Excuse me, I'm not a homophobe. It is boring though. I suppose Americans will still be bleating on about it for donkeys years. After all, you keep bleating on about slavery too.

The laws change, and some of you are still complaining because they didn't change before.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Mon Jun 29, 2015 4:28 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:It's obviously an issue of equal rights, which were denied to gay people for a very long time and are just starting to change in that respect. We'd be freaking out equally if an ethnic group was finally seeing the laws in powerful countries change to reflect their equality in society.

Yep, and then, years later, they take the progressive stance, much too late, as I think it was Teddy Roosevelt I quoted in my sig.

I remember on Question Time when gay marriage was being debated a Tory MP pointed out Civil Partnerships had worked and were a good deal for gay couples- he was shot down by a Labour MP who reminded everyone this Tory MP, now against marriage, had previously voted against the Civil Partnerships he was now being positive about...
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 29, 2015 4:30 pm

Eilzel wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

OMG.

Terror attacks
Gay Marriage

the biggest story was some dick head terrorist shooting dead 38 people just going about normal life but the gay agenda took control of that and swarmed the media with  it , i just tried to find some none gay marriage news while trying to find something different but its all over the frigging media still . Kids celebrating gay marriage as if they understand what its about . Using kids to promote the gay agenda is sick .
I'm more concerned about the innocent people shot in Tunisia and how their families will be feeling right now .

Last edited by Vicar of Dibley on Mon Jun 29, 2015 4:31 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 29, 2015 4:30 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:

Excuse me, I'm not a homophobe. It is boring though. I suppose Americans will still be bleating on about it for donkeys years. After all, you keep bleating on about slavery too.

The laws change, and some of you are still complaining because they didn't change before.

to the gay bigots in here if you do not agree with their bun banditry, you are a homophobe..

the fact they are heterophobes, christianophobes and bigots somehow seems to escape them.... Suspect

The state of homophobia in the west Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQRT36agIjwIgo5xFRu7UXK9yqJ2QF0TV6h6PqTsWob7lHhhivz

Last edited by heavenlyfatheragain on Mon Jun 29, 2015 4:30 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Mon Jun 29, 2015 4:30 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:

It is strange though. If I'm bored by the something the LAST thing I'd do is continue talking about it (even more so going to the effort to type!), yet here you are. Nothing wrong with that of course, I just don't understand the mentality- I guess I'm the one lacking empathy now Laughing
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Mon Jun 29, 2015 4:31 pm

Adopting is not a right.

And children should not be placed in any home environment that does not have a mother and a father.
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Mon Jun 29, 2015 4:31 pm

Vicar of Dibley wrote:
Eilzel wrote:

OMG.

Terror attacks
Gay Marriage

the biggest story was some dick head terrorist shooting dead 38 people just going about normal life but the gay agenda took control of that and swarmed the media with  it , i just tried to find some none gay marriage news while trying to find something different but its all over the figging media still . Kids celebrating gay marriage as if they understand what its about . Using kids to promote the gay agenda is sick .
I'm more concerned about the innocent people shot in Tunisia and how their families will be feeling right now .

Did you miss the part where I typed 'Terror attacks'.

And I don't think the SCOTUS deliberately timed the decision to coincide with the attacks...
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Mon Jun 29, 2015 4:32 pm

Eilzel wrote:

Yep, and then, years later, they take the progressive stance, much too late, as I think it was Teddy Roosevelt I quoted in my sig.

I remember on Question Time when gay marriage was being debated a Tory MP pointed out Civil Partnerships had worked and were a good deal for gay couples- he was shot down by a Labour MP who reminded everyone this Tory MP, now against marriage, had previously voted against the Civil Partnerships he was now being positive about...

I don't know why they bothered with civil partnerships. It's the same thing as marriage anyway.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 29, 2015 4:32 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:Adopting is not a right.

And children should not be placed in any home environment that does not have a mother and a father.

you are quite right...

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Mon Jun 29, 2015 4:33 pm

And just for the record... UKIP didn't get buried at all in the election... UKIP got more votes than the SNP and lib dense combined!!!

It was the lib dense and labour who got buried if I remember rightly...!!!

lol!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next