NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

No difference in kids with same-sex, opposite-sex parents: study

+4
eddie
nicko
Eilzel
Tommy Monk
8 posters

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down

No difference in kids with same-sex, opposite-sex parents: study - Page 8 Empty No difference in kids with same-sex, opposite-sex parents: study

Post by Guest Wed Jun 24, 2015 6:39 am

First topic message reminder :

Scientists agree that children raised by same-sex couples are no worse off than children raised by parents of the opposite sex, according to a new study co-authored by a University of Oregon professor.The new research, which looked at 19,000 studies and articles related to same-sex parenting from 1977 to 2013, was released last week, and comes as the U.S. Supreme Court is set to rule by the end of this month on whether same-sex marriage is legal.“Consensus is overwhelming in terms of there being no difference in children who are raised by same-sex or different- sex parents,” University of Oregon sociology professor Ryan Light said on Tuesday.

Light, who co-authored the study with Jimi Adams of the University of Colorado at Denver, said the study may be too late to affect the court’s ruling this month but he hopes it will have an impact on future cases.

"I hope we’ll see acceptance of gay marriage of the courts and by the public at large," he said.The studies, Light said, showed some disagreement among scientists on the outcome of same-sex parenting in the 1980s but it largely subsided in the 1990s, and a clear consensus had formed by 2000 that there is no difference between same-sex and different-sex parenting in the psychological, behavioral or educational outcomes of children.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2015/06/23/us-usa-gaymarriage-study-idUSKBN0P32AM20150623

Back to top Go down

No difference in kids with same-sex, opposite-sex parents: study - Page 8 Empty Re: No difference in kids with same-sex, opposite-sex parents: study

Post by Guest Fri Jun 26, 2015 10:10 pm

korban dallas wrote:
heavenlyfatheragain wrote:

I know trannies are terrible, i think its the hormone replacement that does it... Smile
so now i am a transsexual ? honestly who writes this stuff for you  

well i admire your candour but i'm not sure a forum is the place to come out with such information...Smile

Back to top Go down

No difference in kids with same-sex, opposite-sex parents: study - Page 8 Empty Re: No difference in kids with same-sex, opposite-sex parents: study

Post by Guest Fri Jun 26, 2015 10:18 pm

korban dallas wrote:
so now i am a transsexual ? honestly who writes this stuff for you  

well i admire  your candour but i'm not sure a  forum is the place to come out with such information...Smile

Eh ? i have no problem with my sexuality, pity same cant be said about you
obviously your still in the closet so to speak does your wife know ?
Cr-isis

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 26, 2015 10:20 pm

korban dallas wrote:

well i admire  your candour but i'm not sure a  forum is the place to come out with such information...Smile

Cr-isis

so are you a closet fundie Christian then as you always speak against them and hate them so much.. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 26, 2015 10:36 pm

korban dallas wrote:
Cr-isis

so are you a closet fundie Christian then as you always speak against them and hate them so much.. Smile

i don`t hate Christians my sisters one i just think your nuts Cr-isis

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 26, 2015 10:42 pm

korban dallas wrote:

i'm sure she is and i'm sure you fully support her decision..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 26, 2015 10:47 pm

korban dallas wrote:

i'm sure she is and i'm sure you fully support her decision..
honestly she is had to be to marry a Irish man and i don`t care ether way it was her choice she wasn`t indoctrinated in to it nore does she spout bullshit every day about it like you cr-isis

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 26, 2015 10:51 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
risingsun wrote:

KD, you said that?  And didn't include HF?  Shame Rolling Eyes

Rolling Eyes

I think old gal thought Korban said that and missed HF off the list , she got confused lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 26, 2015 10:53 pm

Vicar of Dibley wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Rolling Eyes

I think old gal thought Korban said that and missed HF off the list , she got confused lol

it's the age and the hormone replacement treatments, it's hard work for trannies... Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 26, 2015 10:54 pm

Vicar of Dibley wrote:

it's the age and the hormone replacement treatments, it's hard work for trannies... Smile

I would guess it is the hatred of Jews and Christians that's doing it to be honest . Hatred is a very damaging emotion .

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 26, 2015 10:56 pm

Vicar of Dibley wrote:

I would guess it is the hatred of Jews and Christians that's doing it to be honest . Hatred is a very damaging emotion .

that is very true, bitterness eats away at them, steals their health, their peace just creates more hate and anger... Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Fri Jun 26, 2015 11:25 pm

Vicar of Dibley wrote:

that is very true, bitterness eats away at them, steals their health, their peace just creates more hate and anger... Sad

Don't you two have text messaging on your phones or Facebook or something?
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 27, 2015 9:14 am

Ben_Reilly wrote:

why ?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 27, 2015 11:15 am

Vicar of Dibley wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:

why ?

I think he's jealous, must be lonely... Smile

he should be grateful that we increase traffic on the forum..

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Sat Jun 27, 2015 11:16 am

It is odd that pretty much have a dialogue between only the two of you on an open forum. Presumably you are the same room...
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 27, 2015 11:20 am

Eilzel wrote:It is odd that pretty much have a dialogue between only the two of you on an open forum. Presumably you are the same room...

I assume you only have friends you pay to be with you..lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 27, 2015 11:22 am

Eilzel wrote:It is odd that pretty much have a dialogue between only the two of you on an open forum. Presumably you are the same room...

some of us are at work so what's so wrong with this ?

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Sat Jun 27, 2015 12:29 pm

Vicar of Dibley wrote:

So what you are saying it, EVERY time you and HF are online, one of you is at work?
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 27, 2015 12:57 pm

Vicar of Dibley wrote:

don't say the "w" word to him that's like swearing..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 27, 2015 1:24 pm

Eilzel wrote:
Vicar of Dibley wrote:

So what you are saying it, EVERY time you and HF are online, one of you is at work?
well as i remember from Sf they both generally have the same ip address however i am beinging to suspect Hf and vod are the same person because the two of them commenting on the same forum mostly at the same time one backing the other is really one weird relationship

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 27, 2015 1:53 pm

Eilzel wrote:
Vicar of Dibley wrote:

what business is it of yours ?

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Sat Jun 27, 2015 2:04 pm

korban dallas wrote:
Eilzel wrote:

well as i remember from Sf they both generally have the same ip address however i am beinging  to suspect Hf and vod are the same person because the two of them commenting on the same forum mostly at the same time one backing the other is really one weird relationship

It wouldn't surprise me Korben, they certainly seem to go to great lengths to make it know they are together...

^no business VoD, just making a comment on what does seem an odd way to communicate with each other.
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 27, 2015 2:14 pm

it isn't odd at all .

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 27, 2015 2:17 pm

Eilzel wrote:
korban dallas wrote:
well as i remember from Sf they both generally have the same ip address however i am beinging  to suspect Hf and vod are the same person because the two of them commenting on the same forum mostly at the same time one backing the other is really one weird relationship

It wouldn't surprise me Korben, they certainly seem to go to great lengths to make it know they are together...

^no business VoD, just making a comment on what does seem an odd way to communicate with each other.
Any idea what branch of Christianity they subscribe to i seem to remember some cult leader they used to go on about you know the "send me your money type" think he was Asian or something but i forget

@Hf Vod what is your particular branch of nuttyness ?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 27, 2015 2:18 pm

Vicar of Dibley wrote:it isn't odd at all .
yes it really is !!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 27, 2015 2:23 pm

they don't think fudge packing is odd but two people talking on a forum is odd...

it makes sense...lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 27, 2015 2:24 pm

no it isn't , you just can't get your head around the fact that some couples work or live in a big house .

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 27, 2015 2:26 pm

Vicar of Dibley wrote:no it isn't , you just can't get your head around the fact that some couples work or live in a big house .

lol they won't know what work is and they probably live 8 to a room..lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 27, 2015 2:27 pm

Vicar of Dibley wrote:no it isn't , you just can't get your head around the fact that some couples work or live in a big house .

It's just distraction because they can't force us to accept their way of thinking .

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 27, 2015 2:29 pm

they don't think fudge packing is odd but two people talking on a forum is odd...

it makes sense...lol
well i have been on a few forums in my time and run a few as well and other than you two I have never come across a husband and wife who talk to each other via a web site perhaps others know of such a case but i tend to doubt it
so yes very odd very odd indeed

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 27, 2015 2:30 pm

korban dallas wrote:

it makes sense...lol
well i have been on a few forums in my time and run a few as well and other than you two I have never come across a husband and wife who talk to each other via a web site perhaps others know of such a case but i tend to doubt it

we too have run forums and both have had to talk to each other on it , i don't see what the big deal is .

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 27, 2015 2:32 pm

Vicar of Dibley wrote:

It's just distraction because they can't force us to accept their way of thinking .

perhaps gays communicate differently, they seem to talk out of their backsides so that is proof..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 27, 2015 2:32 pm

Vicar of Dibley wrote:

says the guy/girl who is trying to force his way of thinking on us ? honestly some times ......no wonder your not taken seriously ....what branch do you subscribe to then ?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 27, 2015 2:36 pm

Vicar of Dibley wrote:
korban dallas wrote:

we too have run forums and both have had to talk to each other on it , i don't see what the big deal is .
have had to ? seems a odd thing to say if i want to talk to my wife i talk to her i don`t do it trough her tablet or a web site because that`s just weird and disrespectful can you site any others husband and wife that does that ?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 27, 2015 2:40 pm

to be fair i did skype her once to put the kettle on ...it didn't go down that well as i remember

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 27, 2015 2:43 pm

Vicar of Dibley wrote:

perhaps gays communicate differently, they seem to talk out of their backsides so that is proof..

lol..this even tickled me and I wrote it..

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8