NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

No difference in kids with same-sex, opposite-sex parents: study

+4
eddie
nicko
Eilzel
Tommy Monk
8 posters

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

No difference in kids with same-sex, opposite-sex parents: study - Page 6 Empty No difference in kids with same-sex, opposite-sex parents: study

Post by Guest Wed Jun 24, 2015 6:39 am

First topic message reminder :

Scientists agree that children raised by same-sex couples are no worse off than children raised by parents of the opposite sex, according to a new study co-authored by a University of Oregon professor.The new research, which looked at 19,000 studies and articles related to same-sex parenting from 1977 to 2013, was released last week, and comes as the U.S. Supreme Court is set to rule by the end of this month on whether same-sex marriage is legal.“Consensus is overwhelming in terms of there being no difference in children who are raised by same-sex or different- sex parents,” University of Oregon sociology professor Ryan Light said on Tuesday.

Light, who co-authored the study with Jimi Adams of the University of Colorado at Denver, said the study may be too late to affect the court’s ruling this month but he hopes it will have an impact on future cases.

"I hope we’ll see acceptance of gay marriage of the courts and by the public at large," he said.The studies, Light said, showed some disagreement among scientists on the outcome of same-sex parenting in the 1980s but it largely subsided in the 1990s, and a clear consensus had formed by 2000 that there is no difference between same-sex and different-sex parenting in the psychological, behavioral or educational outcomes of children.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2015/06/23/us-usa-gaymarriage-study-idUSKBN0P32AM20150623

Back to top Go down

No difference in kids with same-sex, opposite-sex parents: study - Page 6 Empty Re: No difference in kids with same-sex, opposite-sex parents: study

Post by Guest Fri Jun 26, 2015 6:35 pm

heavenlyfatheragain wrote:
korban dallas wrote:
my farther is  dead actually, nice of you to bring a posters family in to it though you stinking piece of shit

sorry about that, mine died before i was 16... Sad

what you want sympathy ?
i did not bring your family in to it other that the one member that posts on this forum and continually licks your arse
so spare me more of your crap it is as disingenuous as you

Back to top Go down

No difference in kids with same-sex, opposite-sex parents: study - Page 6 Empty Re: No difference in kids with same-sex, opposite-sex parents: study

Post by Raggamuffin Fri Jun 26, 2015 6:35 pm

korban dallas wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Sassy talks a lot about Israel, and she's been posting lately.

I didn't say I had a problem with Quill, but he does bleat on about the victimhood of black people rather a lot. He also mentions George Zimmerman at every opportunity.

It's not hard for anyone to run rings around you. Before you start crying, just remember that you started the insults first.
no actually wrong again raggs the insults started with this prick calling posters nazi and other choice words
And your couldn't run rings around me on your best day sweetheart but hey you want a piece of me then give it your best shot other wise take your own advice and but out

and does she talk about Israel on every thread raggs no she does`nt

Oh I could run rings around you - any day. You interfere enough in other people's arguments, so you butt out.

You insulted me first actually.

She starts a lot of threads about Israel.

Last edited by Raggamuffin on Fri Jun 26, 2015 6:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 26, 2015 6:36 pm

korban dallas wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Sassy talks a lot about Israel, and she's been posting lately.

I didn't say I had a problem with Quill, but he does bleat on about the victimhood of black people rather a lot. He also mentions George Zimmerman at every opportunity.

It's not hard for anyone to run rings around you. Before you start crying, just remember that you started the insults first.
no actually wrong again raggs the insults started with this prick calling posters nazi and other choice words
And your couldn't run rings around me on your best day sweetheart but hey you want a piece of me then give it your best shot other wise take your own advice and but out

I think you need to read back and see who started with the insults No difference in kids with same-sex, opposite-sex parents: study - Page 6 2300614393 No difference in kids with same-sex, opposite-sex parents: study - Page 6 2300614393

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 26, 2015 6:37 pm

korban dallas wrote:

i'm not being funny but a 3 year old could run rings around you, you are are far to emotional, you must be about five years old at a guess...

your abuse has been none stop but I expect that from kids, especially ignorant kids...
art of the insult some thing else your not very good at you know so little and know it so fluently.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 26, 2015 6:37 pm

korban dallas wrote:

sorry about that, mine died before i was 16... Sad

what you want sympathy ?
i did not bring your family in to it other that the one member that posts on this forum and continually licks your arse

sympathy, no i've moved on, things that have happened in my life do not define who or what I am..

do you think I knew your family member was dead or do you intend to use it as an excuse ......

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 26, 2015 6:38 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
korban dallas wrote:

Oh I could run rings around you - any day. You interfere enough in other people's arguments, so you butt out.

go and fuck your self you stupid woman or perhaps threaten to leave again we all love a victim flounce

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Fri Jun 26, 2015 6:39 pm

korban dallas wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

go and fuck your self you stupid woman or perhaps threaten to leave again we all love a victim flounce

Ooooooh, you are in a temper aren't you?

I'm laughing at you. lol!
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 26, 2015 6:40 pm

korban dallas wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

wow is that how you run circles round people...lol... class and intelligence...lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 26, 2015 6:41 pm

Razz Korban getting very angry

Back to top Go down

Raggamuffin wrote:
korban dallas wrote:

i can see him running circles round you raggs...lol...

Back to top Go down

korban dallas wrote:
what you want sympathy ?

sympathy, no i've moved on, things that have happened in my life do not define who or what I am..

do you think I knew your family member was dead or do you intend to use it as an excuse ......
excuse i don`t need an excuse you mentioned my farther explicitly who does that ?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 26, 2015 6:42 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:

well we have been laughing at you a lot longer raggs about time you caught up

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 26, 2015 6:43 pm

Vicar of Dibley wrote:Razz Korban getting very angry
fed up with your crap not angry in the slightest dream on

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Fri Jun 26, 2015 6:44 pm

korban dallas wrote:

You mean you and your cronies? Yes, I know, which is why I'm staying, and now I'm laughing at you. No difference in kids with same-sex, opposite-sex parents: study - Page 6 3489511464
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 26, 2015 6:44 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:

he's very angry

No difference in kids with same-sex, opposite-sex parents: study - Page 6 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTlW_K7S7ImDqhDDBUS3EnpAOHlfaQFBN6JfMAUG5FYeDRavN_8

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 26, 2015 6:45 pm

korban dallas wrote:

excuse i don`t need an excuse you mentioned my farther explicitly who does that ?

you seem to need an excuse just like so many others in here, you sound like them all, oh don't mention that because this happened..

again was i supposed to know a family member of yours died..?

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Fri Jun 26, 2015 6:45 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:

lol!
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 26, 2015 6:46 pm

korban dallas wrote:
Vicar of Dibley wrote:Razz Korban getting very angry
fed up with your crap not angry in the slightest dream on  

are you sure ?

No difference in kids with same-sex, opposite-sex parents: study - Page 6 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRIW4lCAa0F_9Nb1eD8bPdG8_HaFCKligrdKrH9kCvdIFcRSBDk

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 26, 2015 6:46 pm

Vicar of Dibley wrote:

he's very angry

No difference in kids with same-sex, opposite-sex parents: study - Page 6 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTlW_K7S7ImDqhDDBUS3EnpAOHlfaQFBN6JfMAUG5FYeDRavN_8

bless him, he's probably tired, it must be well past his bed time... Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 26, 2015 6:47 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
korban dallas wrote:

You mean you and your cronies? Yes, I know, which is why I'm staying, and now I'm laughing at you. No difference in kids with same-sex, opposite-sex parents: study - Page 6 3489511464
And you think i give a shit what you are doing sorry sweetheart your honestly not that far up the list ...or on the list at all actually
your about as intelligent as lint

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 26, 2015 6:49 pm

korban dallas wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

And you think i give a shit what you are doing sorry sweetheart your honestly not that far up the list ...or on the list at all actually

wow this running circles thing is just amazing, how does he do it... Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 26, 2015 6:50 pm

Vicar of Dibley wrote:

he's very angry

bless him, he's probably tired, it must be well past his bed time... Smile
fresh as a daisy actually and i could go on till your tucked up in bed with your bible and cross praying for god to smite me down

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Fri Jun 26, 2015 6:50 pm

korban dallas wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

And yet you hang on to my every word ...
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 26, 2015 6:52 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
korban dallas wrote:

no just sitting eating a very nice salad watching the news

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 26, 2015 6:54 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
korban dallas wrote:

probably hoping to catch an indivdual thought, this could be a very long wait...lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Fri Jun 26, 2015 6:55 pm

korban dallas wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

I bet half of it ended up all over the floor. Laughing
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 26, 2015 6:56 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:

probably hoping to catch an indivdual thought, this could be a very long wait...lol
if a thought crossed your mind? it would be a long and lonely journey.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 26, 2015 6:58 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
korban dallas wrote:

yea your not very good at this are you perhaps some one should give you lessons ....please feel free to take notes raggs

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 26, 2015 6:58 pm

korban dallas wrote:

Just thought i would point out for you that your pal sassy has just posted another thread about a Christian Pastor Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 26, 2015 6:59 pm

korban dallas wrote:

if anything crossed your gut it would be a lifetime journey.... Smile

was that classed as running circles around me

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 26, 2015 7:00 pm

korban dallas wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

yea your not very good at this are you perhaps some one should give you lessons ....please feel free to take notes raggs

oh dear raggs is far too quick for you KD honestly give in now before you look an even bigger idiot Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 26, 2015 7:03 pm

korban dallas wrote:

if anything crossed your gut it would be a lifetime journey.... Smile

was that classed as running circles around me
crossed my gut ? holy fuck make sense at least ffs

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 26, 2015 7:05 pm

Vicar of Dibley wrote:
korban dallas wrote:

oh dear raggs is far too quick for you KD honestly give in now before you look an even bigger idiot Razz
she wishes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 26, 2015 7:08 pm

korban dallas wrote:
Vicar of Dibley wrote:

she wishes

it ok i have all night

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Fri Jun 26, 2015 7:12 pm

I think kd is still a bit sore after I made him look a bit of a tit on The fox new thread!

lol!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 26, 2015 7:13 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:I think kd is still a bit sore after I made him look a bit of a tit on The fox new thread!

lol!

that sounds about right... Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Fri Jun 26, 2015 7:14 pm

Sorry, I was on the phone. Should I have said something?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 26, 2015 7:14 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:I think kd is still a bit sore after I made him look a bit of a tit on The fox new thread!

lol!

delusional as always tommy ........but nice the f team has turned up

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 26, 2015 7:15 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:Sorry, I was on the phone. Should I have said something?
never mind raggs always nice to talk it out with somebody

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 26, 2015 7:16 pm

lol!

that sounds about right... Smile
what the fuck would you know you never read fuck all just spout bullshit all day long

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Fri Jun 26, 2015 7:16 pm

korban dallas wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:Sorry, I was on the phone. Should I have said something?

Talk what out?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 26, 2015 7:18 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
korban dallas wrote:

Talk what out?
what ever`s bothering you

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Fri Jun 26, 2015 7:19 pm

korban dallas wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Talk what out?

I was talking about my car.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 26, 2015 7:21 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
korban dallas wrote:

it`s always nice to have a friend that does`nt talk back i guess and you have total control over

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 26, 2015 7:33 pm

well its been 10 mins so going to shoot some planes

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Fri Jun 26, 2015 7:38 pm

korban dallas wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

it`s always nice to have a friend that does`nt talk back i guess and you have total control over

About my car, not to my car.

Why have you gone horrible again anyway? You were OK for a while.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 26, 2015 7:52 pm

ahh, another primitive, and this time female...doubless spending its time sat on the lowest branch of the tree scratching its fanny with a dirty fingernail and sniffing hopefully

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Fri Jun 26, 2015 7:54 pm

mentor wrote:ahh, another primitive, and this time female...doubless spending its time sat on the lowest branch of the tree scratching its fanny with a dirty fingernail and sniffing hopefully

Who are you talking about?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Fri Jun 26, 2015 7:55 pm

I think victor has lost the plot a little bit...
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 26, 2015 8:08 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
korban dallas wrote:

About my car, not to my car.

Why have you gone horrible again anyway? You were OK for a while.
untill you piped in between Hf and me i would have not been horrible to you

i actually respect you quite a lot i think you beliefs are sincerely held. i don`t agree with you but i don`t agree with my Roman catholic sister ether

but i am sick of every thread turning in to a thread about god usually by this prat and you got caught in the cross fire
the fact the pope believes in evolution and has no problem per say about homosexuality is lost on these dullards who are stuck with medieval fundamentalist Christian views these are the kind of people who turn in to people like isis

who think Christianity is fixed and un changing when it is clearly not ,Jesus said he had not come to abolish the OT yet you dont see me stoning women

99% of Christians like you are good people caring and compassionate these two try to jam there religion down people throats and claim to be the victim when people like me ,didge ,ben ect don`t swallow it and point out the obvious flaws in there logic

And we are the bigots ?,the church said the same thing about many scientists and enlightends thinkers but had to apologise and accept the facts

i don`t mind you believe in god but to ignore actual scientific facts is how organisations like isis emerge with a fundamentalist agenda

look what isis are doing destroying antiquity from our past to wipe out hundreds of years of civilization and progress because it doesn`t fit there extreme views
thats exactly what these two fools are doing
and i have had enough

i will not be dragged back to what Christianity was hundreds of years ago because of a couple of fundamentalist ass holes and nether should you

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next