NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Racist headteacher who called parents 'b-----s' banned from the classroom

5 posters

Go down

Racist headteacher who called parents 'b-----s' banned from the classroom Empty Racist headteacher who called parents 'b-----s' banned from the classroom

Post by Guest Fri Jun 12, 2015 8:14 am

A headteacher who racially abused staff and complained if they had more Muslims "it is going to start looking like Al Jazeera" while checking CVs has been banned from the classroom for life. Anupe Hanch, 49, asked a special needs pupil: "Do you want to become a paedophile?" and said she wanted to "chop off" the head of a Polish colleague, a professional conduct panel was told. She locked the assistant head teacher in her office for three hours in July 2010. Then, a year later, she got another staff member to place the jobs section of the Times Education Supplement on the assistant head's desk every Friday, the panel heard.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/education/educationnews/11669054/Racist-headteacher-who-called-parents-b-s-banned-from-the-classroom.html

Back to top Go down

Racist headteacher who called parents 'b-----s' banned from the classroom Empty Re: Racist headteacher who called parents 'b-----s' banned from the classroom

Post by Ben Reilly Fri Jun 12, 2015 8:18 am

Ooh, here's a good part:

Ms Hanch referred to one pupil as "a devil" and said: "I'm going to have to break down 5,000 years of Islam to get through to her."

Just. Wow. 5,000 years, huh? That would make Islam 1,000 years older than Judaism ...
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Racist headteacher who called parents 'b-----s' banned from the classroom Empty Re: Racist headteacher who called parents 'b-----s' banned from the classroom

Post by Guest Fri Jun 12, 2015 8:22 am

Ben_Reilly wrote:Ooh, here's a good part:

Ms Hanch referred to one pupil as "a devil" and said: "I'm going to have to break down 5,000 years of Islam to get through to her."

Just. Wow. 5,000 years, huh? That would make Islam 1,000 years older than Judaism ...

I know, its unbelieveable someone that poor in knowledge is a head

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Fri Jun 12, 2015 8:37 am

Belatucadros wrote:

Don't get me started on people who are supposed to be educators! Back when the third-to-last Harry Potter novel came out I brought it up to the office to read during lunch. A co-worker pulled a face and said, "You know they make these into movies, don't you?"

He was studying to become a teacher ...

And by the way, the movie version of 'Half-Blood Prince' was horrible Smile
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 12, 2015 8:40 am

Ben_Reilly wrote:
Belatucadros wrote:

Don't get me started on people who are supposed to be educators! Back when the third-to-last Harry Potter novel came out I brought it up to the office to read during lunch. A co-worker pulled a face and said, "You know they make these into movies, don't you?"

That has made me chuckle that. Can you imagine a teaching  telling students to research Leonidas at the Battle of Thermopylae by watching
"300"?

No

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Fri Jun 12, 2015 8:44 am

Jolly good.

It's nice to know that teachers don't get away with this sort of thing. It reminds me of the teacher who was prosecuted and convicted for calling kids "white trash".

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/education/educationnews/8186919/Teacher-who-said-child-was-white-trash-convicted-of-race-crime.html
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Fri Jun 12, 2015 8:48 am

Belatucadros wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:
Belatucadros wrote:

That has made me chuckle that. Can you imagine a teaching  telling students to research Leonidas at the Battle of Thermopylae by watching
"300"?

No

Smile Or the battle of Pearl Harbor by watching ... "Pearl Harbor" Racist headteacher who called parents 'b-----s' banned from the classroom 3633442240
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Fri Jun 12, 2015 8:51 am

Raggamuffin wrote:Jolly good.

It's nice to know that teachers don't get away with this sort of thing. It reminds me of the teacher who was prosecuted and convicted for calling kids "white trash".

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/education/educationnews/8186919/Teacher-who-said-child-was-white-trash-convicted-of-race-crime.html

It reminds me of the teacher who was fired for calling white people in Ferguson "crackers" and telling them to kill themselves:

http://www.newsfixboard.com/t7074-texas-teacher-in-hot-water-over-racist-tweet

Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by captain Fri Jun 12, 2015 9:10 am

This is great news, let's hope more like this case has the same turnout.
captain
captain
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Fri Jun 12, 2015 5:10 pm

This head was probably fast tracked for being an ethnic minority... all in The name of equality mind!!!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 12, 2015 5:29 pm

So Tommy attempts to excuse the wrongs she did.
Priceless.

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri Jun 12, 2015 9:34 pm

Belatucadros wrote:

It's unbelievable someone that vile ever made it to head!
She actually tarnishes education with that attitude!!! No
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down