NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Parents Banned From School Grounds

Go down

Parents Banned From School Grounds Empty Parents Banned From School Grounds

Post by Guest Wed Mar 12, 2014 1:23 pm

12th March 2014

"Full time mother of four" - when was being a mother not a full time job?  Oh, she doesn't bother working, I get it now!

Parents Banned From School Grounds Articl42

Lucy Weir, 33, has not been allowed into the grounds of Yenton Primary School in Erdington, Birmingham, since the confrontation in September 2013.

The brawl was sparked after Ms Weir approached the other mother involved, Saffron Williams, and accused her of spreading rumours behind her back.

The full-time mother of four said: 'We were friends, but then she started spreading rumours about me. I saw her in the playground that day and asked her to stop talking about me behind my back.

'She threatened to "mash my face up", which she’d threatened to do before, but this time I thought she was serious so I pushed her.'

The confrontation escalated into a full-scale brawl and become so heated that the pair needed to be dragged apart by teachers.

'I feel like I’m still been punished and that none of my apologies meant nothing [sic],' she said.

'I am very unhappy at all this, I am human and yes my behaviour was unacceptable, I have never been in trouble ever before with the law and deeply regret my actions,' she said.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2579019/Mother-banned-school-grounds-FIGHT-parent.html#ixzz2vkqFcLZb

Back to top Go down

Parents Banned From School Grounds Empty Re: Parents Banned From School Grounds

Post by Guest Wed Mar 12, 2014 2:05 pm

Why is this even in the national news? A stupid squabble between Baraco Barner level women.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 12, 2014 2:25 pm

you can only wonder how the children will grow up..

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down