NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

U.S. just admitted that cannabis DOES kill cancer cells

+4
Ben Reilly
Victorismyhero
Tommy Monk
eddie
8 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

U.S. just admitted that cannabis DOES kill cancer cells Empty U.S. just admitted that cannabis DOES kill cancer cells

Post by eddie Wed May 18, 2016 10:25 pm

Conspiracy theorists have been saying it all along – but cannabis does apparently kill cancer cells.

That’s according to the US government, which has added a page on the use of cannabis and cannabinoids to their official cancer advice website.

The National Cancer Institute, part of the US Department of Health, now advises that ‘cannabinoids may be useful in treating the side effects of cancer and cancer treatment’ by smoking, eating it in baked products, drinking herbal teas or even spraying it under the tongue.

The site also lists other uses including: Anti-inflammatory activity, blocking cell growth, preventing the growth of blood vessels that supply tumours, antiviral activity and relieving muscle spasms caused by multiple sclerosis.

The information page also explains how cancer cells in mice were killed when exposed to cannabis.

Several scientific studies have suggested this in the past, and in April this year the US government’s National Institute on Drug Abuse revised their publications to suggest cannabis could shrink brain tumours by killing off cancer cells.

There are now two FDA approved medications for cancer patients available in the US which contain cannabinoids.

In the UK THC is in prescribed drug Sativex but is not yet considered useful on a wider basis for medical purposes.

http://worldhealthsupport.com/u-s-just-admitted-that-cannabis-does-kill-cancer-cells/

U.S. just admitted that cannabis DOES kill cancer cells Image37

Last edited by eddie on Fri May 20, 2016 10:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

U.S. just admitted that cannabis DOES kill cancer cells Empty Re: U.S. just admitted that cannabis DOES kill cancer cells

Post by eddie Wed May 18, 2016 10:32 pm

Let's hope they speed this process up.
Since my friend has been diagnosed and got hold of some of this stuff from a reputable place (yes it's been checked, verified etc) we have spoken to so many people who have had, or known others, to have their lives extended or in some cases, almost cured.

Even worst ways, it's promotes better rest and an increased appetite - crucial when having chemo
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

U.S. just admitted that cannabis DOES kill cancer cells Empty Re: U.S. just admitted that cannabis DOES kill cancer cells

Post by Tommy Monk Wed May 18, 2016 10:39 pm

Didn't give Bob Morley or Howard marks eternal life...
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Wed May 18, 2016 10:43 pm

no but I bet they felt a lot less badly.....

have you ever had morphine Tommy....medically I mean?

then you will know it doesnt actually stop the pain that much ...its just you REALLY ...dont care......
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed May 18, 2016 10:45 pm

It's not about smoking it Tommy.
You get Cannibis oil and you take a tiny drop - size of a grain of rice, once a day.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Wed May 18, 2016 10:59 pm

Never had morphine...

And yes I have read that cancer cells can be destroyed by cannabis oils...

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Wed May 18, 2016 10:59 pm

hell, smoke it...
1) you will get your daily dose
2) you will feel a whole lot better flower
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Wed May 18, 2016 11:01 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:

Never had morphine...

its not actually that thrilling..... U.S. just admitted that cannabis DOES kill cancer cells 2190311264
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Wed May 18, 2016 11:06 pm

Another step toward the eventual legalization of marijuana in the U.S. Which is good news, because did anybody hear about how much the cost of weed is dropping in states where it's legal?

Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass Thu May 19, 2016 12:14 am

Lord Foul wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:

Never had morphine...

its not actually that thrilling..... U.S. just admitted that cannabis DOES kill cancer cells 2190311264

Yup. Messes with your digestion and other body systems. Only to be used at the end.
Cass
Cass
the Nerd Queen of Nerds, the Lover of Books who Cooks

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Thu May 19, 2016 12:27 am

Cass wrote:
Lord Foul wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:

Never had morphine...

Yup. Messes with your digestion and other body systems. Only to be used at the end.

or if you are lying at the road side with your shoulder ripped out of its socket.....after trying a flying tackle on a 8 legger whilst on your motorbike.......
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass Thu May 19, 2016 12:34 am

Lord Foul wrote:
Cass wrote:

or if you are lying at the road side with your shoulder ripped out of its socket.....after trying a flying tackle on a 8 legger whilst on your motorbike.......

Whaaaaaaatttt???
Cass
Cass

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Thu May 19, 2016 12:40 am

a bloody great wagon drove across a junction (I was on the major road with right of way) straight across my path...I hit one of the back wheels fortunately...ended up with my shoulder ball down around my ribs....

the medic that attended gave me a shot of morphine (I guess to stop me swearing quite so much)
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 19, 2016 3:00 am

I wish we had so many of these holistic cannabis oils available when my husband was in dire need...back when he was first diagnosed and then for his 2nd round---well that all ended not as planned.  
Part of me rages with frustration at my own governments asinine labeling cannabis as a hallucinogenic narcotic back in the early 30's---where we could have been so far into the future with natural plant.  
About dam time ...but if it hadn't been for all the other countries forging ahead and publishing there medical advancements ...I don't think that we'd be seeing the states that have changed there POV regarding the legalities of marijuana!

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu May 19, 2016 1:40 pm

4EVER2 wrote:I wish we had so many of these holistic cannabis oils available when my husband was in dire need...back when he was first diagnosed and then for his 2nd round---well that all ended not as planned.  
Part of me rages with frustration at my own governments asinine labeling cannabis as a hallucinogenic narcotic back in the early 30's---where we could have been so far into the future with natural plant.  
About dam time ...but if it hadn't been for all the other countries forging ahead and publishing there medical advancements ...I don't think that we'd be seeing the states that have changed there POV regarding the legalities of marijuana!

I wish too, that this had been abailable for your husband 4ever, and also for my dad.

My friend has some on order.

I will let you all know how she gets on with it. Her first round of chemo is Monday - 10 hours of it.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass Thu May 19, 2016 1:54 pm

Lord Foul wrote:a bloody great wagon drove across a junction (I was on the major road with right of way) straight across my path...I hit one of the back wheels fortunately...ended up with my shoulder ball down around my ribs....

the medic that attended gave me a shot of morphine (I guess to stop me swearing quite so much)

Cheezus Vic. Sounds like you're lucky that was all. Eek!
Cass
Cass

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass Thu May 19, 2016 1:55 pm

eddie wrote:
4EVER2 wrote:I wish we had so many of these holistic cannabis oils available when my husband was in dire need...back when he was first diagnosed and then for his 2nd round---well that all ended not as planned.  

I wish too, that this had been abailable for your husband 4ever, and also for my dad.

I will let you all know how she gets on with it. Her first round of chemo is Monday - 10 hours of it.

Much love to her eds x
Cass
Cass

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Thu May 19, 2016 1:58 pm

Taken to Hospital with Kidney Stones, absolute agony until Morphine injection.
ditto Gall Stones.

Dito Prostate Cancer.

Don't knock it till you scream for it!
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu May 19, 2016 4:31 pm

Cass wrote:
eddie wrote:

Much love to her eds x

Thank you Cass X
She said she's going to ask for a boob lift from her doctor. Her words "If I've got to have cancer at least can I have nice boobs?"

eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 19, 2016 4:50 pm

ATTA GIRL... U.S. just admitted that cannabis DOES kill cancer cells 591502950

BTW, I'd forgotten about my 1½" thick humorous file folder with all those printed copies of jokes - jokes and more jokes.  Risqué and off the wall, that corporations and many of our commercial accounts/family and friends and sent to me to show to hubby. 
Thought I'd lost him a couple of times for his LOL'ing so dam hard tears would stream down his face...but those jokes and humorous stories gave him something to read while he was seated in there having his CHEMO...and soon he was sharing them with the entire room of patients too.
Nurses & doctors taking them away to make photo copies for the group or for their own private file.  Wink

Back to top Go down

U.S. just admitted that cannabis DOES kill cancer cells Empty Dr. Sanjay Gupta's Documantary on Medical Marijuana...

Post by Guest Thu May 19, 2016 11:50 pm

Gupta: 'I am doubling down' on medical marijuana - CNN.com

www.cnn.com/2014/03/05/health/gupta-medical-marijuana/index.html
Mar 06, 2014 · Video embedded · It's been eight months since I last wrote about medical marijuana, apologizing for having not dug deeply into the beneficial effects of …

He's done a series of 3 of these updates; and the information that he's obtained - globally - is just amazing; lung cancer research in Israel is eons above ours in the USA, because they aren't treating it like an abhorrent drug - they're using it like a herbal/holistic healing tool.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass Thu May 19, 2016 11:50 pm

[quote="eddie"]
Cass wrote:
Thank you Cass X
She said she's going to ask for a boob lift from her doctor. Her words "If I've got to have cancer at least can I have nice boobs?"

Hahaha brilliant x
Cass
Cass

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 20, 2016 12:04 am

Tried to get hold of it for my daughter because of the huge amounts of strong prescription drugs she had to take.  The doctor put her on oxy, I only found out afterwards what a terrible drug it is.

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri May 20, 2016 12:28 am

4EVER2 wrote:ATTA GIRL... U.S. just admitted that cannabis DOES kill cancer cells 591502950

BTW, I'd forgotten about my 1½" thick humorous file folder with all those printed copies of jokes - jokes and more jokes.  Risqué and off the wall, that corporations and many of our commercial accounts/family and friends and sent to me to show to hubby. 
Thought I'd lost him a couple of times for his LOL'ing so dam hard tears would stream down his face...but those jokes and humorous stories gave him something to read while he was seated in there having his CHEMO...and soon he was sharing them with the entire room of patients too.
Nurses & doctors taking them away to make photo copies for the group or for their own private file.  Wink

I like that story. Made me smile
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 20, 2016 12:30 am

I'm not going to be here from tomorrow night until Monday Eddie, so can I wish your friend all the best for Monday.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 20, 2016 10:52 am

Cospiracy theorists.
Please.
The NHS and many medical researches have been working on this for years and the reason they do not declare anything, is because it takes years of testing.
Sorry Eddie to use this as a means to claim conspiracists are right using the plight of cancer I find appalling in the extreme. Just because some people guess rightly something may end up working does not make conspircies then be right on every claim. Some conspiracies have been right, but the amount claimed and wrong does not equate to making use of the plight og people suffering as a means to champion your conspiracy crap as is they are always right.
Sorry this is a new low for you Eddie
This should have been a thread on the fact it has properties to help, not post thinking this then makes all your looney claims right
What now, is this the green light to try all claims so called "natural cures" based off no years of testing, based off this one works.
This is the danger people like yourself fail to realize what you promote, as now this will give you a misleading belief on other claims.
Everything requires proper testing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 20, 2016 11:20 am

Paul Ettinger wrote:Cospiracy theorists.
Please.
The NHS and many medical researches have been working on this for years and the reason they do not declare anything, is because it takes years of testing.
Sorry Eddie to use this as a means to claim conspiracists are right using the plight of cancer I find appalling in the extreme. Just because some people guess rightly something may end up working does not make conspircies then be right on every claim. Some conspiracies have been right, but the amount claimed and wrong does not equate to making use of the plight og people suffering as a means to champion your conspiracy crap as is they are always right.
This should have been a thread on the fact it has properties to help, not post thinking this then makes all your looney claims right

What now, is this the green light to try all claims so called "natural cures" based off no years of testing, based off this one works.
This is the danger people like yourself fail to realize what you promote, as now this will give you a misleading belief on other claims.
Everything requires proper testing.   DUHHHHH, genius - pure genius
Not a huge surprise that you'd stoop so low as too attack/jab/at Eddie during a period when she's got a life long friend in 'NEED' but as your usual lame - 'can't read the links or watch the video to see the number of nations that have been doing the test for 10+years'...
Well, that is as per your NORMAL; BS and what Didgey-Dooer does best: lies and attacks and if some dumb-ass blogger doesn't hand you your daily thoughts --- you don't have any! 

How is the view from the GUTTER LEVEL...calling Eddie a "looney" and you've proven what a liar you are and certifiable too! U.S. just admitted that cannabis DOES kill cancer cells 3239900740

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 20, 2016 11:25 am

4EVER2 wrote:
Paul Ettinger wrote:]
Not a huge surprise that you'd stoop so low as too attack/jab/at Eddie during a period when she's got a life long friend in 'NEED' but as your usual lame - 'can't read the links or watch the video to see the number of nations that have been doing the test for 10+years'...
Well, that is as per your NORMAL; BS and what Didgey-Dooer does best: lies and attacks and if some dumb-ass blogger doesn't hand you your daily thoughts --- you don't have any! 

How is the view from the GUTTER LEVEL...calling Eddie a "looney" and you've proven what a liar you are and certifiable too!

So yet again more infantile comments failing to understand that Eddie does buy into natural cures.
This gives a false belief to promote them to others which is dangerous.
Now you may want to defend such naive and stupidity, but I will not sit by and allow that to happen
Now as per usual you prove what a complete an utter sockpuppet you really are 4everclueless
This is something that has been tested, which is what counts and it takes years to do so, but many naive people falsely lay claims to things that do nothing to help people. Many people suffer from cancer and many of us know people who are and even Palliative, which such false misleading hope can end up shortening their lives.
So you can take your sob bullshit and stuff it up your fat arse.
We all know people suffering, and I am not kncking this breakthrough but this offering then a false belief that other claims to cures will work.
Can you not work  that out you thick piece of shit?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 20, 2016 2:05 pm

4EVER2 wrote:
Paul Ettinger wrote:Cospiracy theorists.
Please.

Everything requires proper testing.   DUHHHHH, genius - pure genius

How is the view from the GUTTER LEVEL...calling Eddie a "looney" and you've proven what a liar you are and certifiable too! U.S. just admitted that cannabis DOES kill cancer cells 3239900740

FGS!!!   She's going through hell with her friend at the moment, has he no shame.

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri May 20, 2016 4:39 pm

Didge would you like to contact The National Cancer institute?
Read the OP.

When you're proved wrong, and it seems you're among the very few in the world who are still in the dark about cancer cells and cannibis - then you may come back and say "oops"

Have you seen the actual footage of cannibis oil attacking cancer cells and leaving healthy cells alone?

It's on YouTube

And I take it, you're calling the NCI a bunch of loonies?
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Fri May 20, 2016 5:43 pm

Laughing

EDDIE'S making claims not covered in the quotes in the O/P...

And she knows it..

That report says that cannabinoids may kill some cancer cells..
AND it relieves a lot of the signs, symptons and side effects..

BUT nowhere does it offer any actual "cures" for cancers.

OTHERS here are just adding their hopes and dreams on top of that report, and claiming some links that just aren't shown there -- as yet..

U.S. just admitted that cannabis DOES kill cancer cells 3862633342
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 20, 2016 5:50 pm

WhoseYourWolfie wrote:Laughing
EDDIE'S making claims not covered in the quotes in the O/P...
And she knows it..
That report says that cannabinoids may kill some cancer cells..
AND it relieves a lot of the signs, symptons and side effects..

BUT nowhere does it offer any actual "cures" for cancers.

OTHERS here are just adding their hopes and dreams on top of that report, and claiming some links that just aren't shown there -- as yet..

U.S. just admitted that cannabis DOES kill cancer cells 3862633342
Nope, you'd be better educated to this entire study and the nations that have been doing the research for 10+ years if you look at the data/link/video ---

It's an amazing herbal medicinal product; just as all of the other herbal products that our chemist have used to manufacturer something uniquely different for our 21st century meds. 

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri May 20, 2016 7:01 pm

I'm not understanding why people don't know that they've been testing this for years????
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 20, 2016 7:07 pm

eddie wrote:I'm not understanding why people don't know that they've been testing this for years????

I don't understand why the hype about this plant, when there are just as many other 'PLANTS' that we transform into some other by-product to make a lot of our pharmaceuticals --- it's a PLANT.
And if the nay-sayers would/could watch the videos' or read the data they to would know that the oils are not hallucinogenic --- there are seeds from the modified cannabis plants that don't give you a MENTAL FOGGY HIGH!

I was shocked/amazed and saddened that my neighbor couldn't have tried the lung treatment that Israel has been working on for 10+ years --- she might have been able to step outside the 'CHEMO' treatment that is so heavily pushed here in the states. Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri May 20, 2016 7:14 pm

Chemo is pushed here too 4ever.

I think we may see the day when chemo is not used at all anymore. I'm a great believer in nature being able to tackle most diseases, even if it's not a cure as such.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 20, 2016 7:48 pm

eddie wrote:Chemo is pushed here too 4ever.

I think we may see the day when chemo is not used at all anymore. I'm a great believer in nature being able to tackle most diseases, even if it's not a cure as such.

Well, from my perspective; when we allowed BIG PHARMA to become our vested partners in our Medicare/Medicaid system {over here} and they control the OTC, to prescriptions meds and stuff our doctors pockets with bribes/benefits to 'encourage' certain new brands and best/cheap sellers to be prescript - written --- is it any wonder that Chemo and Radiation is still the "preferred" ole' standby and the newer technology is being done in other countries U.S. just admitted that cannabis DOES kill cancer cells 2190311264

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri May 20, 2016 7:54 pm

It is about big money for sure.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 20, 2016 9:48 pm

eddie wrote:Didge would you like to contact The National Cancer institute?
Read the OP.

When you're proved wrong, and it seems you're among the very few in the world who are still in the dark about cancer cells and cannibis - then you may come back and say "oops"

Have you seen the actual footage of cannibis oil attacking cancer cells and leaving healthy cells alone?

It's on YouTube

Maybe you should read what I have written as I am not disputing the claim as I know it has been through years of medical research.
Its your idiocy to claim this is down to conspiracy theorists who had nothing to do with it or any of the research or for you then to believe this makes any conspiracy theory. To the point you will make claims to other so called sures

So again at no point have a I disputed the claim, my beef is you disgustingly going off and bringing into this conspircay idiots

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 20, 2016 9:50 pm

sassy wrote:
4EVER2 wrote:

FGS!!!   She's going through hell with her friend at the moment, has he no shame.

Oh and she is the only one who has friends palliative.
That has nothing to do with this but as usual sassy the low life piece of shit tries to invent again something which is not ven about that

Shut the fuck up you waste of fucking oxygen, you have no idea and you have banged on countless times against so called natural cures

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri May 20, 2016 9:53 pm

Paul Ettinger wrote:
eddie wrote:Didge would you like to contact The National Cancer institute?
Read the OP.

It's on YouTube

Maybe you should read what I have written as I am not disputing the claim as I know it has been through years of medical research.
Its your idiocy to claim this is down to conspiracy theorists who had nothing to do with it or any of the research or for you then to believe this makes any conspiracy theory. To the point you will make claims to other so called sures

So again at no point have a I disputed the claim, my beef is you disgustingly going off and bringing into this conspircay idiots

Where did I mention conspiracy theorists? It's in the article sure, but I didn't write that did I? scratch
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri May 20, 2016 9:56 pm

Do you mean this part of the ARTICLE NOT WRITTEN BY ME?

Conspiracy theorists have been saying it all along – but cannabis does apparently kill cancer cells.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri May 20, 2016 9:59 pm

You mean this article that I still never wrote?

http://worldhealthsupport.com/u-s-just-admitted-that-cannabis-does-kill-cancer-cells/
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 20, 2016 9:59 pm

eddie wrote:U.S. just admitted that cannabis DOES kill cancer cells

That’s according to the US government, which has added a page on the use of cannabis and cannabinoids to their official cancer advice website.

The National Cancer Institute, part of the US Department of Health, now advises that ‘cannabinoids may be useful in treating the side effects of cancer and cancer treatment’ by smoking, eating it in baked products, drinking herbal teas or even spraying it under the tongue.

The site also lists other uses including: Anti-inflammatory activity, blocking cell growth, preventing the growth of blood vessels that supply tumours, antiviral activity and relieving muscle spasms caused by multiple sclerosis.

The information page also explains how cancer cells in mice were killed when exposed to cannabis.

Several scientific studies have suggested this in the past, and in April this year the US government’s National Institute on Drug Abuse revised their publications to suggest cannabis could shrink brain tumours by killing off cancer cells.

There are now two FDA approved medications for cancer patients available in the US which contain cannabinoids.

In the UK THC is in prescribed drug Sativex but is not yet considered useful on a wider basis for medical purposes.

U.S. just admitted that cannabis DOES kill cancer cells Image37

Whyat article, there is no link?

And if you are posting one that goes on about conspiracy idiots, that says it all

For fuck sake, get a grip woman in thsi shit that you read.

Its not a cure either

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 20, 2016 10:00 pm

eddie wrote:You mean this article that I still never wrote?

You mean the one you now only put a link to

Then more the idiot you then is it not

It looks all your words

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri May 20, 2016 10:01 pm

I've just added the link to my OP as I never put one.

But I do accept your apology that yes, it wasn't me that wrote the article, so therefore you jumped the gun.

eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 20, 2016 10:02 pm

eddie wrote:I've just added the link to my OP as I never put one.

But I do accept your apology that yes, it wasn't me that wrote the article, so therefore you jumped the gun.

You are not getting one, you posted it as if it was your own words, thatis plagerism

So that makes you look 10 times worse

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri May 20, 2016 10:02 pm

Hahahahahaha now you don't like the publication so you will sit and say you don't think it is a cure when you never argued that before?

Oops. It's Friday night.
You're pished, I'm off.

Your apology is noted.
Enjoy.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 20, 2016 10:04 pm

eddie wrote:Hahahahahaha now you don't like the publication so you will sit and say you don't think it is a cure when you never argued that before?

Oops. It's Friday night.
You're pished, I'm off.

Your apology is noted.
Enjoy.

How is it a cure?

Do you know what a cure is?

You thick idiot ha ha ha ha

No apologies for dumbs dumbs, when they post something and play it off as their own words.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 20, 2016 10:37 pm

Cannabis and Cannabinoids (PDQ®)–Patient Version

• U.S. just admitted that cannabis DOES kill cancer cells Spacer

Sections

• Overview
  • Questions and Answers About Cannabis
  • Current Clinical Trials
  • About This PDQ Summary
  • General CAM Information
  • Evaluation of CAM Approaches
  • Questions to Ask Your Health Care Provider About CAM
  • To Learn More About CAM
  • View All Sections

Overview

• Cannabis , also known as marijuana, is a plant grown in many parts of the world which produces a resin containing compounds called cannabinoids. Some cannabinoids are psychoactive (acting on the brain and changing mood or consciousness) (see Question 1).
  • The use of Cannabis for medicinal purposes dates back to ancient times (see Question 3).
  • By federal law, the possession of Cannabis is illegal in the United States outside of approved research settings. However, a growing number of states, territories, and the District of Columbia have enacted laws to legalize medical marijuana (see Question 1).
  • In the United States, Cannabis is a controlled substance requiring special licensing for its use (see Question 1 and Question 3).
  • Cannabinoids are active chemicals in Cannabis that cause drug -like effects throughout the body, including the central nervous system and the immune system (see Question 2).
  • The main active cannabinoid in Cannabis is delta-9-THC. Another active cannabinoid is cannabidiol (CBD), which may relieve pain, lower inflammation, and decrease anxiety without causing the "high" of delta-9-THC (see Question 2).
  • Cannabinoids can be taken by mouth, inhaled, or sprayed under the tongue (see Question 5).
  • Cannabis and cannabinoids have been studied in the laboratory and the clinic for relief of pain, nausea and vomiting, anxiety, and loss of appetite (see Question 6 and Question 7).
  • Cannabis and cannabinoids may have benefits in treating the symptoms of cancer or the side effects of cancer therapies. There is growing interest in treating children for symptoms such as nausea with Cannabis and cannabinoids, although studies are limited (see Question 7).
  • Two cannabinoids (dronabinol and nabilone) are drugs approved by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) for the prevention or treatment of chemotherapy -related nausea and vomiting (see Question 7 and Question 10).
  • Cannabis has been shown to kill cancer cells in the laboratory(see Question 6).
  • At this time, there is not enough evidence to recommend that patients inhale or ingest Cannabis as a treatment for cancer-related symptoms or side effects of cancer therapy (see Question 7).
  • Cannabis is not approved by the FDA for use as a cancer treatment (see Question 9).

http://www.cancer.gov/about-cancer/treatment/cam/patient/cannabis-pdq

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 20, 2016 10:46 pm

eddie wrote:It's not about smoking it Tommy.
You get Cannibis oil and you take a tiny drop - size of a grain of rice, once a day.

IMPORTANT – we have become aware that scammers are tricking cancer patients and their families into handing over money for “cannabis oil”, yet receiving nothing in return. Some of these fraudsters are using the email address ukcancerresearchcentre @ gmail.com and claiming to be based at 407 St John Street.  This is a scam, and has nothing to do with Cancer Research UK or our employees. If you believe you have been a victim of this fraud, please contact the police. [KA 20/04/15]

http://scienceblog.cancerresearchuk.org/2012/07/25/cannabis-cannabinoids-and-cancer-the-evidence-so-far/

Do not listen to Eddie, its as simple as that on medical matters

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next