NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

i reckon if we actually met by accident we would probably get along fine!!!

+4
Raggamuffin
Ben Reilly
Original Quill
Eilzel
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

i reckon if we actually met by accident we would probably get along fine!!! - Page 2 Empty i reckon if we actually met by accident we would probably get along fine!!!

Post by Guest Tue Jun 09, 2015 11:01 am

First topic message reminder :

I was thinking that it is our bias that no longer allows us to read many posts, instead we see who wrote the post and assume it is either an attack, dig or just pee take...

if the posts were answered not the poster i think quite a bit of common ground would be found...

Back to top Go down

i reckon if we actually met by accident we would probably get along fine!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: i reckon if we actually met by accident we would probably get along fine!!!

Post by Eilzel Wed Jun 10, 2015 9:53 am

Didge that post was awesome lol Smile
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

i reckon if we actually met by accident we would probably get along fine!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: i reckon if we actually met by accident we would probably get along fine!!!

Post by Guest Wed Jun 10, 2015 12:35 pm

yes it was i even gave him a rep point for it....

Last edited by heavenlyfatheragain on Wed Jun 10, 2015 4:55 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 10, 2015 4:53 pm

Vicar of Dibley wrote:ha ha that's quite funny didge lol!

But i want to go on the girls night out too i love night clubs i reckon if we actually met by accident we would probably get along fine!!! - Page 2 2681620681 i reckon if we actually met by accident we would probably get along fine!!! - Page 2 3239900740

No problems Dibs, the more the merrier....

Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 10, 2015 6:00 pm

Belatucadros wrote:
Vicar of Dibley wrote:ha ha that's quite funny didge lol!

But i want to go on the girls night out too i love night clubs i reckon if we actually met by accident we would probably get along fine!!! - Page 2 2681620681 i reckon if we actually met by accident we would probably get along fine!!! - Page 2 3239900740

No problems Dibs, the more the merrier....

Laughing

i reckon if we actually met by accident we would probably get along fine!!! - Page 2 701223944 i reckon if we actually met by accident we would probably get along fine!!! - Page 2 2681620681

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Jun 10, 2015 6:03 pm

heavenlyfatheragain wrote:yes it was i even gave him a rep point for it....

I wouldn't. He has implied I have a problem with gay marriage. He's a liar.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 10, 2015 6:11 pm

Belatucadros wrote:Hmmm I reckon if I met some people the following would happen.

Would ask Eddie to record a song with her and then see is she wanted to go off clubbing for the night old school style, which of course FTL and Nems would have to come too and it would end up with me being one of the girls and have to go shopping with them first.. Shocked 

Would have a great chin wag with Eilzel in regards to traveling and share stories, which would no doubt at some point turn to football, enjoying a fine meal in a wonderful restaurant.

Would have a great sit down with Quill over history but fear it would no doubt get heated where we ended up disagreeing.

Would ask Victor and Nicko to take me out on a shooting trip and enjoy a day of one with nature with them, where I could learn so much about it from them both.

In meeting Dibs and HF, I would take them around a tour of the oldest Churches in London, but would deliberately and naughtily lose  HF along the way Twisted Evil so Dibs and I could share a day of culture together.

Would ask Korben to take me around the science and Natural History Museum, where we could share in some mutual interests, where I could learn from his technological knowledge.

Would take Ben down to Fleet street, followed up by taking him to the Emirates, to watch Arsenal play, followed by a fine evening in town where he could enlighten me on American sports and Texas.

Would pin the tail on Shady as I would literally think he was the donkey.

Would ask Zack to take me to his local Mosque and meet his community, followed by an evening out.

Would ask Stardesk to join me wearing placards outside St Pauls teasing Christians, followed up with an evening out discussing mythology.

Would take Tommy to Hamelys Toy store and Regent Street and leave him there all day play with people of his own mental age, though this sadly would make all the other children cry believing he was an Ogre, of which I would gladly make up to them by paying for them to go to Disneyland.

I would take Sassy and Irn to a Tory Party convention and then leg it sniggering all the way home.

I would take Rags to a lesbian wedding, where most of the guests were breastfeeding mothers. 

Would take Bee and Veya to Alton Towers as they would feel more at home if they spent half the day upside down on roller coasters.

Sorry if I have missed anyone out

How could you do any of these things when you are constantly online or screaming in the corner?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 10, 2015 6:14 pm

Shady wrote:
Belatucadros wrote:Hmmm I reckon if I met some people the following would happen.

Would ask Eddie to record a song with her and then see is she wanted to go off clubbing for the night old school style, which of course FTL and Nems would have to come too and it would end up with me being one of the girls and have to go shopping with them first.. Shocked 

Would have a great chin wag with Eilzel in regards to traveling and share stories, which would no doubt at some point turn to football, enjoying a fine meal in a wonderful restaurant.

Would have a great sit down with Quill over history but fear it would no doubt get heated where we ended up disagreeing.

Would ask Victor and Nicko to take me out on a shooting trip and enjoy a day of one with nature with them, where I could learn so much about it from them both.

In meeting Dibs and HF, I would take them around a tour of the oldest Churches in London, but would deliberately and naughtily lose  HF along the way Twisted Evil so Dibs and I could share a day of culture together.

Would ask Korben to take me around the science and Natural History Museum, where we could share in some mutual interests, where I could learn from his technological knowledge.

Would take Ben down to Fleet street, followed up by taking him to the Emirates, to watch Arsenal play, followed by a fine evening in town where he could enlighten me on American sports and Texas.

Would ask Zack to take me to his local Mosque and meet his community, followed by an evening out.

Would ask Stardesk to join me wearing placards outside St Pauls teasing Christians, followed up with an evening out discussing mythology.

Would take Tommy to Hamelys Toy store and Regent Street and leave him there all day play with people of his own mental age, though this sadly would make all the other children cry believing he was an Ogre, of which I would gladly make up to them by paying for them to go to Disneyland.

I would take Sassy and Irn to a Tory Party convention and then leg it sniggering all the way home.

I would take Rags to a lesbian wedding, where most of the guests were breastfeeding mothers. 

Would take Bee and Veya to Alton Towers as they would feel more at home if they spent half the day upside down on roller coasters.

How could you do any of these things when you are constantly online or screaming in the corner?

It only takes a second to pin a tail onto you..

Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 10, 2015 6:14 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
heavenlyfatheragain wrote:yes it was i even gave him a rep point for it....

I wouldn't. He has implied I have a problem with gay marriage. He's a liar.

And you lack a sense of humour
It was lighthearted, even HF saw it as fun and I joked of him too.
Jesus, lighten up

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Jun 10, 2015 9:04 pm

Yep clubbing!!! cheers
And yes, I would drag you round the shops to look at shoes, scarves, bags and silver! bounce

We'd have a ball! i reckon if we actually met by accident we would probably get along fine!!! - Page 2 1481518877
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Wed Jun 10, 2015 9:26 pm

I'd love my scenario, I'd have lots of questions about the UK as well Smile

Watched a video earlier where I learned that Brits keep their washing machines in the kitchen, the tub and toilet in separate rooms (with the bathroom having no light switches or outlets), the loo sink ("basin") often having two taps, and the electrical outlets having on/off switches on them.

Madness!
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 10, 2015 9:34 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:I'd love my scenario, I'd have lots of questions about the UK as well Smile

Watched a video earlier where I learned that Brits keep their washing machines in the kitchen, the tub and toilet in separate rooms (with the bathroom having no light switches or outlets), the loo sink ("basin") often having two taps, and the electrical outlets having on/off switches on them.

Madness!

Just different , i love american washing machines the top loaders i am having one when mine dies .

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 10, 2015 9:59 pm

I some how doubt it....

the stench of hypocrisy clings all to tightly to certain people.....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 10, 2015 10:04 pm

darknessss wrote:I some how doubt it....

LOL!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 10, 2015 10:04 pm

darknessss wrote:I some how doubt it....

we wouldn't hold your personal hygiene against you.... Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 10, 2015 10:30 pm

and the stench of stupidity, ignorance and bigotry sticks to you most of all.
along with the all pervading odour of hatred vileness and zelotry.

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Jun 10, 2015 11:05 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:I'd love my scenario, I'd have lots of questions about the UK as well Smile

Madness!

Do you know, we also use these things called "umbrellas" that keep us dry in the rain??
I read that Americans have these cold places called fridges and they keep them in their kitchens too!! Shocked
They keep "cold cuts" in them or summat!!!
It's another world!!!! affraid
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Wed Jun 10, 2015 11:39 pm

I would take Didge to my local miners club and lock him in and then phone an abulance and hope that it arrives in time to save his life. It could be over very quickly.

I'd take the rest of you to a local foodbank and ask you observe the sterling work that these people do and witness the hardship that people suffer under this governments draconian policies that are driving people to need to use them.

Irn Bru
Irn Bru
The Tartan terror. Keeper of the royal sporran. Chief Haggis Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Thu Jun 11, 2015 1:14 am

Irn Bru wrote:I would take Didge to my local miners club and lock him in and then phone an abulance and hope that it arrives in time to save his life. It could be over very quickly.

I'd take the rest of you to a local foodbank and ask you observe the sterling work that these people do and witness the hardship that people suffer under this governments draconian policies that are driving people to need to use them.

And i would tell you your ancestors should have been thieves so you could have been sent to paradise.
pirat pirat pirat pirat pirat pirat pirat pirat pirat
whoever said Crime doesn't pay didn't consider all those lucky Australians that would have had to suffer being British Razz Razz Razz Razz
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Thu Jun 11, 2015 1:20 am

veya_victaous wrote:
Irn Bru wrote:I would take Didge to my local miners club and lock him in and then phone an abulance and hope that it arrives in time to save his life. It could be over very quickly.

And i would tell you your ancestors should have been thieves so you could have been sent to paradise.
pirat pirat pirat pirat pirat pirat pirat pirat pirat
whoever said Crime doesn't pay didn't consider all those lucky Australians that would have had to suffer being British  Razz Razz Razz Razz

You're probably right there as I have ancestors in Sydney and Melbourne and they keep telling me I'm a mug to stay here and I think they're right.

They never stole anything though. lol
Irn Bru
Irn Bru
The Tartan terror. Keeper of the royal sporran. Chief Haggis Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Thu Jun 11, 2015 1:32 am

I'd do what I do with all foreign visitors
take you to Featherdale
http://www.featherdale.com.au/park-information/?stid=f883d&gclid=CISpm9muhsYCFYQrvQodm5IA8w

best place to interact with native animals in Sydney

i reckon if we actually met by accident we would probably get along fine!!! - Page 2 Img_3614_6

I'd even buy you an icecream cone of Roo food
i reckon if we actually met by accident we would probably get along fine!!! - Page 2 1Dukhachkangaro
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 11, 2015 4:34 am

Wow someone lacks a sense of humour and is very bitter lol.
Well, I have been in caves before so would have some basic ideas
One thing that would come good from my death would be you would be charged with murder Irn.
This was meant to be lighthearted mate which clearly you failed to grasp lol.

Last edited by Belatucadros on Thu Jun 11, 2015 5:28 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 11, 2015 4:36 am

eddie wrote:

Yep clubbing!!! cheers
And yes, I would drag you round the shops  to look at shoes, scarves, bags and silver! bounce

We'd have a ball! i reckon if we actually met by accident we would probably get along fine!!! - Page 2 1481518877

Thanks Eddie, it would be a laugh and being out with the girls, as they do know how to have fun.

Laughing

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2