NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

jihadists milking britains benefits system!!

Go down

jihadists milking britains benefits system!! Empty jihadists milking britains benefits system!!

Post by Guest Sun Jun 07, 2015 5:20 pm

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3114177/ISIS-jihadis-Syria-Iraq-funding-evil-war-milking-Britain-s-benefits-false-claims-online-fraud-student-loans.html

yet another wonderful case for multiculturalism....

Back to top Go down

jihadists milking britains benefits system!! Empty Re: jihadists milking britains benefits system!!

Post by Original Quill Sun Jun 07, 2015 5:45 pm

It doesn’t sound like they have much of a case. It looks like the authorities have stumbled upon an overlap, but have found no connection…least of all, a causal connection. So they frame an issue abstractly, and form a study investigation to exploit it. I mean, who isn't taking advantage of the benefits--especially the NHS--if British.

I’m not stunned that a Tory government has opened an inquiry of its two favorite marks: Muslims and benefits. This is what Republicans do back here…start a lie, and then create a government inquiry to exploit the matter in the press and media.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

jihadists milking britains benefits system!! Empty Re: jihadists milking britains benefits system!!

Post by Guest Sun Jun 07, 2015 6:05 pm

not only Muslims but immigrants as a whole , in fact a lot of Muslims work .

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 07, 2015 6:10 pm

Vicar of Dibley wrote:not only Muslims but immigrants as a whole , in fact a lot of Muslims work .

that is true but i believe their extra wives, which should not even be allowed by our law count as dependents so do they get extra money for them..

apparently we have already been told by the eu that we cannot refuse to pay immigrants when they come to this country, obvious cameron knew that and as just spouting bs as usual to in votes when he knew he could not stop the benefits..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 07, 2015 6:12 pm

heavenlyfatheragain wrote:
Vicar of Dibley wrote:not only Muslims but immigrants as a whole , in fact a lot of Muslims work .

that is true but i believe their extra wives, which should not even be allowed by our law count as dependents so do they get extra money for them..

apparently we have already been told by the eu that we cannot refuse to pay immigrants when they come to this country, obvious cameron knew that and as just spouting bs as usual to in votes when he knew he could not stop the benefits..

i didn't know that , but i guess that's why ids is now trying recoup some money to allow for the immigrants .

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down