NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Religion is man-made, not God-made and beware only, the Religious Blind Mice

+4
Eilzel
Fuzzy Zack
Raggamuffin
eddie
8 posters

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Religion is man-made, not God-made and beware only, the Religious Blind Mice - Page 8 Empty Religion is man-made, not God-made and beware only, the Religious Blind Mice

Post by eddie Sat May 30, 2015 11:01 pm

First topic message reminder :

This has always been my problem with it.

I have no problem with religion as it brings people together, in a family-type unit and they pray to their "father".

Religion doesn't destroy people or lives anymore than any other inanimate object does, until it gets in the wrong hands. People can find comfort in coming together and reading from their books; it's a community after all.

It only goes wrong when people become fanatical and so tunnel-visioned that they can't see beyond their scripts and their faith. When they cast God as in imposing force and a great dictator they do their own "father" an injustice.

They become religious blind mice.

Why do people have to question what other's believe? If a human wants to hold dear, some words that warm his soul and then share them with others who want to fill their souls with those words like a warm blanket, then who are we to judge?

As long as the religious who walk on the earth know that religion was made as a comfort club for the like-minded, what is the harm?

God didn't make religion. He doesn't need worship or promises or words set in stone to be carried like a boulder on your shoulder. He doesn't need undying love or the loyalty of a man acting like a lovesick new puppy.
He doesn't need any more blind mice.
He doesn't need, full-stop.

If he created you he wants you to be you. A you, that you created and sculpted and gave birth to. He trusts you to make the right choices and use the free will that he gave you to live and walk the path you choose.

God doesn't make religion; man makes religion in his own image.

Here's my poem (turned into a rock song) about religion and religious blind mice:

What was the fuss all about?
Couldn't help but notice there was nothing about you
A big fat ego in an empty shell
You blow your own trumpet and you blow it well
A little red book clutched to your heart, emphasising your love of God
Over and over and over

You ain't unique and you ain't exceptional
Speaking in tongues try and work a miracle
Walk on water then turn it to wine
Script that tries to twist your mind
Robots are what you got, well here's a sheep that strayed the flock
Over and over and over

Your words are candy floss they don't fill me up and I've had enough now
Back to the sidelines, get back to the sidelines
Your words are candyfloss, get on your cross coz I've had enough now
Oh I've had enough now...

I think God would like it Cool

Last edited by eddie on Thu Jun 04, 2015 8:03 pm; edited 4 times in total
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Religion is man-made, not God-made and beware only, the Religious Blind Mice - Page 8 Empty Re: Religion is man-made, not God-made and beware only, the Religious Blind Mice

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Jun 07, 2015 10:29 pm

Belatucadros wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Oh. I thought I was claiming benefits, and now I'm at school.

Make up your mind, you old drunk. Laughing

They forced you to get an education whilst you are scrounging money off us tax payers.

Cool

You don't pay tax - you just take it off others.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Religion is man-made, not God-made and beware only, the Religious Blind Mice - Page 8 Empty Re: Religion is man-made, not God-made and beware only, the Religious Blind Mice

Post by Guest Sun Jun 07, 2015 10:30 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:There's something wrong with Didge.

Is he mentally ill?

I hope he is just very confused with every thing... either that or he has one of those special jackets with the fasteners and the sleeves at the back...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 07, 2015 10:32 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Belatucadros wrote:

They forced you to get an education whilst you are scrounging money off us tax payers.

Cool

I work love, its obvious you don't..

Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 07, 2015 10:32 pm

Belatucadros wrote:
Vicar of Dibley wrote:

yes you did and thank you for that ,but you're still intolerant towards Christians , and now you're insulting my husband you can put your point across without calling him an idiot, he is the father to my beautiful sons and i consider him a very wonderful man so i will naturally defend him of course .

Incorrect, I a only intolerant to bad ideas fro Christianity and of those Christians that back such intolerant views, like your husband, who is intolerant for example of homosexuality formed fro myths found in a book.
Your husband is a complete insult to the love Jesus taught and I make no apologies for saying that Dibs.
He is utterly vile and what he said to Sassy was appalling of which there is no excuse.
So to me he is an utter disgrace. You may well love him and have no doubt he is a wonderful faith, but that does not excuse how disgusting he is towards people.

why should sassy be exempt to insults she gives enough out . I asked my husband about your accusations about his calling her daughter and her cancer and he didn't say anything about either las night .
Again what makes sassy exempt from receiving insults ?

He is no more insulting than anyone else on here who seem to think its okay for them to say what they like but my husband cannot . Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Jun 07, 2015 10:33 pm

Didge has to be mentally ill. Nobody normal would come out with the crap he comes out with, day after day after day.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Jun 07, 2015 10:34 pm

Belatucadros wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

I work love, its obvious you don't..

Razz

Awww, don't be bitter - I'll put your taxes to good use. rabbit
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 07, 2015 10:35 pm

Vicar of Dibley wrote:
Belatucadros wrote:

Incorrect, I a only intolerant to bad ideas fro Christianity and of those Christians that back such intolerant views, like your husband, who is intolerant for example of homosexuality formed fro myths found in a book.
Your husband is a complete insult to the love Jesus taught and I make no apologies for saying that Dibs.
He is utterly vile and what he said to Sassy was appalling of which there is no excuse.
So to me he is an utter disgrace. You may well love him and have no doubt he is a wonderful faith, but that does not excuse how disgusting he is towards people.

why should sassy be exempt to insults she gives enough out . I asked my husband about your accusations about his calling her daughter and her cancer and he didn't say anything about either las night .
Again what makes sassy exempt from receiving insults ?

He is no more insulting than anyone else on here who seem to think its okay for them to say what they like but my husband cannot . Rolling Eyes

I never said she should be exempt from insults.
He goes beyond insults as already mentioned.
OMG so now he denies it, so we can add lying to his long list of vileness.

Now look at this link and read what Sassy says and then read this reply from that vile husband of yours:

is this the medical complaint that doesn't stop you being involved in politics but you can't work... i guess cannabis is good, I always thought most politicians must be on something...

http://www.newsfixboard.com/t9897-42-medical-studies-that-prove-cannabis-can-cure-cancer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 07, 2015 10:36 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:Didge has to be mentally ill. Nobody normal would come out with the crap he comes out with, day after day after day.

So you are claiming to be a medical expert now.

Razz

Really sums up the fact you are a complete idiot... Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 07, 2015 10:40 pm

Religion is man-made, not God-made and beware only, the Religious Blind Mice - Page 8 Empty Re: why is it considered wrong to be a racist?

Religion is man-made, not God-made and beware only, the Religious Blind Mice - Page 8 Empty by heavenlyfatheragain on Wed May 13, 2015 4:35 pm
are you still pretending your daughter died...??????????

http://www.newsfixboard.com/t9478p100-why-is-it-considered-wrong-to-be-a-racist

So there you go Dibs, I have just exposed your husband for lying.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 07, 2015 10:44 pm

Belatucadros wrote:

Religion is man-made, not God-made and beware only, the Religious Blind Mice - Page 8 Empty Re: why is it considered wrong to be a racist?

Religion is man-made, not God-made and beware only, the Religious Blind Mice - Page 8 Empty by heavenlyfatheragain on Wed May 13, 2015 4:35 pm

lol you have proved you are a liar unless last night was the 13th of May...

classic fail..... Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 07, 2015 10:45 pm

Belatucadros wrote:

No you haven't didge we're in June now lol, and can you remember seeing sassy ask my husband if he was still pretending to be black ?

it was 6th June yesterday scratch

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 07, 2015 10:47 pm

heavenlyfatheragain wrote:
Belatucadros wrote:

classic fail..... Smile

Listen scum, my last post to you, I never said the other foul thing you said was last night. The foul thing you said last night was in reference to your view on cancer sufferers. Even now you try to excuse what a vile low life you really are.
Seriously I usually respect people who have served our country but will gladly make an exception in your case, as you no doubt was an utter disgrace to the Army also and now doubt was thrown out in disgrace.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 07, 2015 10:48 pm

Vicar of Dibley wrote:
Belatucadros wrote:

No you haven't didge we're in June now lol, and can you remember seeing sassy ask my husband if he was still pretending to be black ?

it was 6th June yesterday scratch

Does it matter when it was, are you ignoring the fact he did last night make a mockery of her suffering an incurable illness. This is on top of how he insulted her daughter.
Blimey, stop making pathetic excuses Dibs, you can see what he said was appalling.
Your husband is not black, I have seen a picture of him which he posted up of you both.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 07, 2015 10:50 pm

didge you said it was last night that's why i questioned your post .

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 07, 2015 10:52 pm

Vicar of Dibley wrote:didge you said it was last night that's why i questioned your post .

Now you are being pedantic, one was last night. The other before
Are you going to comment on what he said on both occasions as being wrong?

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sun Jun 07, 2015 10:52 pm

Belatucadros wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:Dodge, you are by far the worst offender for insults and name calling.

You are by far the most insulting poster on every forum, how you have the audacity to claim this on others is beyond a joke, your racism, homophobia, sexism is beyond disgusting.

It's not racist to tell the truth about high levels of immigrant/ethnic crime or to want much lower levels of immigration.

You yourself have said many times that you want stricter controls on immigration, you admit that immigration levels have been and still are too high, we all know that we have limited space and resources and infrastructure etc, So we all agree that we have to draw a line at some point... so either we are all racist or none of us are for agreeing on all this.

Homophobia...?

Hardly!!!

I tell the truth on what is normal and natural.

I support the principle that two consenting adults can do what they want in private etc.

I am against the persecution or criminalisation of anyone for being homosexual.

And I am against the discrimination against any homosexuals in everyday life, work, etc... while they are interacting in these situations in a regular fashion... however I am also in favour of The rights of others to refuse to be part of any pro gay propaganda (like that recent cake incident) if they want etc.

There is a big difference between a man walking into a coffee shop for example, ordering a coffee and being sent packing purely because he was homosexual, and a man walking into the same shop demanding a gay coffee with a special pink cup and sparklers and being sent packing because the request was outside of The normal services offered and not because he was gay.

And sexism...!!!???

Where???

When???

What sexism have I ever displayed here or anywhere...!?

Except to argue that it is unfair to force men's clubs to open doors to women while allowing women's clubs to remain exclusively female...!?

And none of this gets away from the truth about your huge levels of insults and name calling to others dodge...!!!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 07, 2015 10:54 pm

Belatucadros wrote:

classic fail..... Smile

Listen scum, my last post to you, I never said the other foul thing you said was last night. The foul thing you said last night was in reference to your view on cancer sufferers. Even now you try to excuse what a vile low life you really are.
Seriously I usually respect people who have served our country but will gladly make an exception in your case, as you no doubt was an utter disgrace to the Army also and now doubt was thrown out in disgrace.

ooohh big words... i'm shaking in my little moon boots..lol

my regiment would argue i served with distinction, i fought for the equal rights for this nation, I still fight for that same cause...

my father died of cancer when i was young, i watched him waste away to a skeleton, do not tell me what I think of cancer or cancer sufferers, the difference is I saw with my own eyes what happened to my father, everyone and everything in this forum could be as fake as a tranny's fanny for all i know, if they bleat who knows what sympathy they are after I do not care or know but that certain one has attacked me and my wife, my heritage, my wife's heritage, our family and our beliefs, if she cannot hack it she shouldn't try it on...

never start a fight unless you know you can win..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 07, 2015 10:56 pm

Belatucadros wrote:
Vicar of Dibley wrote:didge you said it was last night that's why i questioned your post .

no i am not because she says repulsie things to others so i see no difference .

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 07, 2015 10:57 pm

Yet more inane drivel fro Tommy
For a start you have proved nothing in regards to homosexuality where your views were easily rebuked which further proves you are a low life scum bag who has the most intolerant views on homosexuals and non whites. You can come out with all the bullshit in the world Tommy, but the fact remains you share many of the same methods of hate that the Nazi's had. This is a fact you may well not like but they used the same methods of hate against homosexuals, Jews, Slavs etc. There is no denying this and why people like you are a nothing more than a stain on our good society and I am not going to pander to your ignorance anymore, why should I. Its idiots like you that bring disharmony to our country because you are a bigoted intolerant twat. Your bigoted views are formed from ignorance, pure ignorance in fact.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 07, 2015 10:58 pm

Vicar of Dibley wrote:
Belatucadros wrote:

no i am not because she says repulsie things to others so i see no difference .

No there is a difference Dibs, as seen I condemned her from being abusive towards you and yet what HF says is beyond abuse, its personal and utterly disgusting and you cannot even condemn what he has said.
If anything I feel sorry for you that you are married to the cretin.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Jun 07, 2015 10:59 pm

This is now harassment of VOD because she's married to HF.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 07, 2015 11:00 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:This is now harassment of VOD because she's married to HF.

So lets ignore what has been said to Sassy by deflecting to making Dibs a victim here.
Sorry nobody is buying into your bullshit love

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Jun 07, 2015 11:01 pm

Belatucadros wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:This is now harassment of VOD because she's married to HF.

So lets ignore what has been said to Sassy by deflecting to making Dibs a victim here.

I'm saying what I see.

You're bullying VOD, and it's disgraceful. I don't know why none of the mods ever pull you up for your disgusting posts.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 07, 2015 11:03 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Belatucadros wrote:

I'm saying what I see.

You're bullying VOD, and it's disgraceful. I don't know why none of the mods ever pull you up for your disgusting posts.

because it is always open season on Christians...

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Jun 07, 2015 11:04 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:

I'm saying what I see.

To be fair, they probably don't read most of his posts. Laughing
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 07, 2015 11:05 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:

To be fair, they probably don't read most of his posts. Laughing

it's just as well...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 07, 2015 11:06 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Belatucadros wrote:

I'm saying what I see.

So me condemning sassy for being abusive towards Dibs, is me bullying her now is it?>

Religion is man-made, not God-made and beware only, the Religious Blind Mice - Page 8 Victim

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 07, 2015 11:19 pm

the victim card is sassys favourite..lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Jun 07, 2015 11:25 pm

Belatucadros wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

I'm saying what I see.

So me condemning sassy for being abusive towards Dibs, is me bullying her now is it?>

Religion is man-made, not God-made and beware only, the Religious Blind Mice - Page 8 Victim

Calling her husband a cretin is certainly bullying her, as well as being very unPC.

You are a thoroughly unpleasant person, but I realise that you have no self-awareness.

Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 07, 2015 11:27 pm

heavenlyfatheragain wrote:the victim card is sassys favourite..lol
It certainly has worked in the past but i am glad to see at least someone is seeing through it now .

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 07, 2015 11:29 pm

Vicar of Dibley wrote:
It certainly has worked in the past but i am glad to see at least someone is seeing through it now .

it is well over due...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 07, 2015 11:32 pm

Vicar of Dibley wrote:

Religion is man-made, not God-made and beware only, the Religious Blind Mice - Page 8 Frabz-Good-Good-Let-the-contradiction-flow-through-you-518d3b

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 07, 2015 11:37 pm

Vicar of Dibley wrote:

it is well over due...
yes it is x

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Mon Jun 08, 2015 12:44 am

Having comversations on a forum again, do you two talk in real life?

Again question a religion is not offensive, saying it is os just trying to shut down debate, that's weak.
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Mon Jun 08, 2015 12:57 am

Eilzel wrote:Having comversations on a forum again, do you two talk in real life?

Again question a religion is not offensive, saying it is os just trying to shut down debate, that's weak.

Probably sharing the same computer as well.

My turn now Laughing
Irn Bru
Irn Bru
The Tartan terror. Keeper of the royal sporran. Chief Haggis Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 08, 2015 7:24 am

Vicar of Dibley wrote:
feelthelove wrote:

No, I haven't VOD.  I wasn't referring to anyone specifically there are many that think it's acceptable to name call during debate.  I don't like it, it's playground behaviour but it's a fact of life online.  I seem to remember you calling me a fantastic name once on ADO, because I was "too nice".  You can't win, whatever your point of view.

Religion is man-made, not God-made and beware only, the Religious Blind Mice - Page 8 Swing_10

I don't remember that flt if i did then i apologize , in my defence i was out numbered back on ado and i was at that time very stressed by it all, if it were to happen now i would simply sign out and not bother posting again . I have learned a lot since then , lots of things were thrown back and forwards with many posters again it got very out of hand and very heated .

No need to apologise VOD, it was all a very long time ago.  Things do get heated, particularly when we have a strong belief or opinion Religion is man-made, not God-made and beware only, the Religious Blind Mice - Page 8 Thumbs13

Once the name calling starts in threads it is no longer about the subject; it starts to become personal and more about the poster than the debate itself.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 08, 2015 1:33 pm

that's an excellent attitude ftl, have a rep point...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 08, 2015 1:34 pm

feelthelove wrote:
Vicar of Dibley wrote:

I don't remember that flt if i did then i apologize , in my defence i was out numbered back on ado and i was at that time very stressed by it all, if it were to happen now i would simply sign out and not bother posting again . I have learned a lot since then , lots of things were thrown back and forwards with many posters again it got very out of hand and very heated .

No need to apologise VOD, it was all a very long time ago.  Things do get heated, particularly when we have a strong belief or opinion Religion is man-made, not God-made and beware only, the Religious Blind Mice - Page 8 Thumbs13

Once the name calling starts in threads it is no longer about the subject; it starts to become personal and more about the poster than the debate itself.

Yes i do need to apologise i have come a long way since back then and if i have hurt or offended anyone i need to make that right , like i said i was new to forums back then and took it all too personally . Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 09, 2015 8:22 am

Raggamuffin wrote:

I'm saying what I see.

"Anything that cannot stand scrutiny is either wrong or false or both"....now where did i read that ?

oh that`s right heavenlyfatheragain
http://www.newsfixboard.com/t9943-thai-lady-boy-attacked-tourist-after-being-turned-down#191411

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 09, 2015 9:36 am

korban dallas wrote:

"Anything that cannot stand scrutiny is either wrong or false or both"....now where did i read that ?

oh that`s right heavenlyfatheragain
http://www.newsfixboard.com/t9943-thai-lady-boy-attacked-tourist-after-being-turned-down#191411

no one minds scrutiny, ask a question i will do my best to answer it make sure you want to hear the answer ... Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 09, 2015 7:29 pm

Vicar of Dibley wrote:
feelthelove wrote:

Yes i do need to apologise i have come a long way since back then and if i have hurt or offended anyone i need to make that right , like i said i was new to forums back then and took it all too personally . Smile

I think many of us did, I was new too and completely overwhelmed with what I found.  It's been an education VOD that's for sure Religion is man-made, not God-made and beware only, the Religious Blind Mice - Page 8 Grin_210 but in a kind of good way, I've been able to chat with so many different people I would never have come across offline. Of course there are a few I wish I hadn't but that is life isn't it?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 09, 2015 9:13 pm

feelthelove wrote:
Vicar of Dibley wrote:

I think many of us did, I was new too and completely overwhelmed with what I found.  It's been an education VOD that's for sure Religion is man-made, not God-made and beware only, the Religious Blind Mice - Page 8 Grin_210 but in a kind of good way, I've been able to chat with so many different people I would never have come across offline. Of course there are a few I wish I hadn't but that is life isn't it?

It is indeed , i often wish we could all start again and wonder how different it would be now we have learned a few lessons . I would hope we would be friendly and not offend each other it certainly would be nice eh Religion is man-made, not God-made and beware only, the Religious Blind Mice - Page 8 3862633342

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Wed Jun 10, 2015 1:33 am

Tommy Monk wrote:
Belatucadros wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:Dodge, you are by far the worst offender for insults and name calling.

You are by far the most insulting poster on every forum, how you have the audacity to claim this on others is beyond a joke, your racism, homophobia, sexism is beyond disgusting.

It's not racist to tell the truth about high levels of immigrant/ethnic crime or to want much lower levels of immigration.

You yourself have said many times that you want stricter controls on immigration, you admit that immigration levels have been and still are too high, we all know that we have limited space and resources and infrastructure etc, So we all agree that we have to draw a line at some point... so either we are all racist or none of us are for agreeing on all this.

Homophobia...?

Hardly!!!

I tell the truth on what is normal and natural.

I support the principle that two consenting adults can do what they want in private etc.

I am against the persecution or criminalisation of anyone for being homosexual.

And I am against the discrimination against any homosexuals in everyday life, work, etc... while they are interacting in these situations in a regular fashion... however I am also in favour of The rights of others to refuse to be part of any pro gay propaganda (like that recent cake incident) if they want etc.

There is a big difference between a man walking into a coffee shop for example, ordering a coffee and being sent packing purely because he was homosexual, and a man walking into the same shop demanding a gay coffee with a special pink cup and sparklers and being sent packing because the request was outside of The normal services offered and not because he was gay.

And sexism...!!!???

Where???

When???

What sexism have I ever displayed here or anywhere...!?

Except to argue that it is unfair to force men's clubs to open doors to women while allowing women's clubs to remain exclusively female...!?

And none of this gets away from the truth about your huge levels of insults and name calling to others dodge...!!!

Religion is man-made, not God-made and beware only, the Religious Blind Mice - Page 8 1tSgVM9

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Religion is man-made, not God-made and beware only, the Religious Blind Mice - Page 8 2981866455
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 10, 2015 9:54 am

I hate the word homophobia, it is so pathetic, such a thinly veiled attempt to make people feel guilty for not agreeing the being gay is normal or natural....

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Wed Jun 10, 2015 10:16 am

We hate the words faggot, poofter, poop shoot and bring called pervert for no good reason and being made to feel, or told, we have something wrong with us. Frankly referring to people who do think and say those things is letting them off lightly.

If you consider me a pervert, how am I wrong to consider you a homophobe?
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 10, 2015 12:34 pm

Eilzel wrote:We hate the words faggot, poofter, poop shoot and bring called pervert for no good reason and being made to feel, or told, we have something wrong with us. Frankly referring to people who do think and say those things is letting them off lightly.

If you consider me a pervert, how am I wrong to consider you a homophobe?

the term pervert means to deviate from the normal.... i don't see a problem with that...

faggot, poofter, are derogatory I agree... but so is ni....er, coon, people use names but the phobe words are a word play to make you think you are wrong for having your opinion...

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Wed Jun 10, 2015 1:22 pm

If you say n---er or coon you are racist. Of course the same people who bitch about 'phobias also bitch about 'ists and 'isms... And you did post the full definition of pervert remember, and it went beyond what you are now saying (depraved, degenerate etc). The word homophobe describes someone with negative views of gay people- and considering you have referred to us 'taking it in the poop shoot', perverts (degenerate, depraved etc), and being unnatural (which we aren't, we are as nature made us) then you are what most people would describe as homophobic.

You don't get to decide how words are used. You consider me a pervert (depraved, decadent etc), subsequently, I consider you a homophobe.
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Jun 10, 2015 1:44 pm

Eilzel wrote:If you say n---er or coon you are racist. Of course the same people who bitch about 'phobias also bitch about 'ists and 'isms... And you did post the full definition of pervert remember, and it went beyond what you are now saying (depraved, degenerate etc). The word homophobe describes someone with negative views of gay people- and considering you have referred to us 'taking it in the poop shoot', perverts (degenerate, depraved etc), and being unnatural (which we aren't, we are as nature made us) then you are what most people would describe as homophobic.

You don't get to decide how words are used. You consider me a pervert (depraved, decadent etc), subsequently, I consider you a homophobe.

Actually, if you ever find yourself hanging out with roots-based block people (and by that I don't mean bounty blacks - White in the inside) then you'll hear them use the word n---er a lot about other blacks.
It's a derogatory term they use about lower-class black people. The same way we might say "white trailer trash"

Just for the record.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Wed Jun 10, 2015 2:20 pm

eddie wrote:
Eilzel wrote:If you say n---er or coon you are racist. Of course the same people who bitch about 'phobias also bitch about 'ists and 'isms... And you did post the full definition of pervert remember, and it went beyond what you are now saying (depraved, degenerate etc). The word homophobe describes someone with negative views of gay people- and considering you have referred to us 'taking it in the poop shoot', perverts (degenerate, depraved etc), and being unnatural (which we aren't, we are as nature made us) then you are what most people would describe as homophobic.

Actually, if you ever find yourself hanging out with roots-based block people (and by that I don't mean bounty blacks - White in the inside) then you'll hear them use the word n---er a lot about other blacks.
It's a derogatory term they use about lower-class black people. The same way we might say "white trailer trash"

Just for the record.

You and I both know the kinds of people I am talking about Eds. Black people using n---er is like gay people using queer, its a move to hijack the negative slur. I accept it sometimes seems 'hypocritical' for minorities to use those words themselves and object to others doing so- but I'd hope you'd understand why that is the case.
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 10, 2015 3:59 pm

Irn Bru wrote:
Eilzel wrote:Having comversations on a forum again, do you two talk in real life?

Probably sharing the same computer as well.

My turn now Laughing

Well as a mod you shouldn't encourage bullying . We have different computers and most of the time my husband is at work and me at home he often stays in the shop to finish things , but it isn't really anyone's business is it Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next