NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WATCH: Virginia cop uses pepper-spray, Taser on unresisting black man having stroke

4 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

WATCH: Virginia cop uses pepper-spray, Taser on unresisting black man having stroke - Page 3 Empty WATCH: Virginia cop uses pepper-spray, Taser on unresisting black man having stroke

Post by Guest Sun May 24, 2015 10:26 am

First topic message reminder :

Saying he did nothing wrong, a Virginia police officer resigned from the Fredricksburg Police Department after body-cam video showed him using his Taser, and then pepper-spray, on an unresponsive black man sitting in his car. According to the WHOP,  34-year-old David Washington was having a stroke at the time of the incident. The officer, Shaun Jurgens, resigned from the city police department on May 14, and was one of three officers who responded when the disoriented Washington drove the wrong way on a street before stopping in an intersection.

http://www.rawstory.com/2015/05/watch-virginia-cop-uses-pepper-spray-taser-on-unresisting-black-man-having-stroke/

Back to top Go down

WATCH: Virginia cop uses pepper-spray, Taser on unresisting black man having stroke - Page 3 Empty Re: WATCH: Virginia cop uses pepper-spray, Taser on unresisting black man having stroke

Post by Guest Sun May 24, 2015 11:50 pm

Re: WATCH: Virginia cop uses pepper-spray, Taser on unresisting black man having stroke

Post by Tommy Monk Yesterday at 2:38 pm

For every 100 officers in US, around 10 will get assaulted every year, and between 40 and 70 will be murdered while on duty.

So, either you are lying, or you don't know the rules of writing English to be understood correctly.

Back to top Go down

WATCH: Virginia cop uses pepper-spray, Taser on unresisting black man having stroke - Page 3 Empty Re: WATCH: Virginia cop uses pepper-spray, Taser on unresisting black man having stroke

Post by Tommy Monk Mon May 25, 2015 12:10 am

The facts had already been posted in detail... my summary of them written quickly and with a comma instead of a full stop should not have been so wrongly misinterpreted...

To claim that 10 out of 100 were assaulted and a further 40-70 out of the same 100 were murdered would be absurd and obvious to even the stupidest of idiots that this was not what was being said...

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Mon May 25, 2015 1:01 pm

risingsun wrote:Reply with quote

Re: WATCH: Virginia cop uses pepper-spray, Taser on unresisting black man having stroke

Post by Tommy Monk Yesterday at 2:38 pm

For every 100 officers in US, around 10 will get assaulted every year, and between 40 and 70 will be murdered while on duty.

So, either you are lying, or you don't know the rules of writing English to be understood correctly.

This was my post...

Tommy Monk wrote:

Now it is obvious that you don't understand the rules of grammar as my use of the comma clearly breaks up the sentence and separates the two statements.

lol!
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 25, 2015 1:04 pm

eddie wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:How am I lying by showing FBI statistics risingscum...!?

Please point to the bit you are referring to...?

Why couldn't you just comment on the actual story Matt?
The cop was out of order in this instance yes?

What right did he have and what threat was he under, from the man sitting in the car?
It was nothing but an excuse to "attack the black"

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Mon May 25, 2015 1:08 pm

eddie wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:How am I lying by showing FBI statistics risingscum...!?

Please point to the bit you are referring to...?

What right did he have and what threat was he under, from the man sitting in the car?

You're assuming that he attacked him because he's black?

Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Mon May 25, 2015 1:09 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:Also:

Line of Duty Deaths: 133

9/11 related illness: 7
Assault: 2
Automobile accident: 26
Drowned: 2
Duty related illness: 3
Fire: 1
Gunfire: 47
Gunfire (Accidental): 2
Heart attack: 19
Motorcycle accident: 4
Struck by vehicle: 5
Vehicle pursuit: 5
Vehicular assault: 10

https://www.odmp.org/search/year/2014

By my count that's only 64 that were actually killed by a suspect.

So that's between 40 and 70 then.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 25, 2015 1:10 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
eddie wrote:

You're assuming that he attacked him because he's black?

Well lets see, he the officer wrongly assumed the man had been on drugs.
Being that far ore whites use drugs, what gave him this perception?
Was it a poor stereotype he held of black people by any chance then?
Thus clearly he did assault him because he was black, as no threat was offered.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Mon May 25, 2015 1:16 pm

Dodge, I demolished your post on a previous page about statistics on drugs.

It even said that ONLY13% of drug users are black but in the US, 13% of the people ARE BLACK!!!

Maths really isn't your strong point is it...!?

lol!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 25, 2015 1:17 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:Dodge, I demolished  your post on a previous page about statistics on drugs.

It even said that ONLY13% of drug users are black but in the US, 13% of the people ARE BLACK!!!

Maths really isn't your strong point is it...!?

lol!

WATCH: Virginia cop uses pepper-spray, Taser on unresisting black man having stroke - Page 3 Pmsl

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Mon May 25, 2015 1:21 pm

Perhaps it was something to do with the fact that someone reported a hit and run, and the chap ploughed through a sign, went the wrong way, and crashed into a car. There's no indication that the man's colour had anything to do with it.

I agree that the officer used excessive force though.

David Washington has been charged, so how serious was this medical emergency? I think his license had been revoked, so he shouldn't have been driving anyway.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 25, 2015 1:26 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:Perhaps it was something to do with the fact that someone reported a hit and run, and the chap ploughed through a sign, went the wrong way, and crashed into a car. There's no indication that the man's colour had anything to do with it.

David Washington has been charged, so how serious was this medical emergency? I think his license had been revoked, so he shouldn't have been driving anyway.

Yes because he was having a stoke and made no movement when the car stopped a telling sign something was very wrong. There is every indication it had to do with his skincolour because he presumed he was on drugs, the point you miss at every turn because of a poor stereotype the officer held and you still poorly try to defend the officer.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Mon May 25, 2015 1:27 pm

Belatucadros wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:Perhaps it was something to do with the fact that someone reported a hit and run, and the chap ploughed through a sign, went the wrong way, and crashed into a car. There's no indication that the man's colour had anything to do with it.

Yes because he was having a stoke and made no movement when the car stopped a telling sign something was very wrong. There is every indication it had to do with his skincolour because he presumed he was on drugs, the point you miss at every turn because of a poor stereotype the officer held and you still poorly try to defend the officer.

Stop lying.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Mon May 25, 2015 1:28 pm

A banned driver!?

So a criminal then... putting others lives at risk!!!

If I fell unconscious at the wheel driving down whitehall and drove into the barriers at downing street... would the police then attack me because I was white...!?
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 25, 2015 1:28 pm

A policeman in the city of Fredericksburg in Virginia has resigned after body camera video released by the city’s police department shows him using excessive force on a non-resisting Black man. Shaun Jurgens, who claims he’s done nothing wrong, used a Taser stun gun and pepper spray on David Washington while he was having a stroke.
According to local Washington radio station outlet WTOP, the incident that occurred on May 4 was in response to calls coming in of a car driving in a reckless manner. Washington, 34, was having a medical emergency while traveling in the region and hit several vehicles before his car was stopped in an intersection. With guns drawn, Jurgens and two other officers approached Washington’s car and found his slow response to be a cause of concern.
More from WTOP:
A Hyundai driven by 34-year-old David Washington hit a Jeep, crossed the median and hit a street sign. The Hyundai eventually stopped in the middle of an intersection.
In the newly released videos, Hill and Deschenes are the first two officers to arrive to the stopped Hyundai. They have their guns drawn and are heard screaming at the driver to put his hands up, sometimes using profanities.
As the two officers yell at Washington, his right arm appears to raise to the steering wheel, but his left arm appears motionless.
Hill yells to Deschenes that she cannot see the driver’s left hand.
When Jurgens arrives, he initially approaches with his gun drawn, then circles behind a police cruiser where he draws his Taser.

When the Taser fails to connect, Jurgens then pepper-sprayed Washington and he and another officer pull the man out the car then handcuff him. Washington tells the officers he can’t breath and alerts them that he’s been feeling sick. A local news outlet reported that sources close to the case said Washington was having a stroke.
Washington had hit and run and reckless driving charges filed against him, but he has not been arrested. Fredricksburg Police said Jurgens violated police training and charges may be pending against Cpl. Matt Deschenes and Sgt. Crystal Hill who were both on the scene.

- See more at: http://hiphopwired.com/2015/05/24/shaun-jurgens-taser-pepper-spray-cop/#sthash.Sc2lqNC5.dpuf

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 25, 2015 1:29 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:A banned driver!?

If I fell unconscious at the wheel driving down whitehall and drove into the barriers at downing street... would the police then attack me because I was white...!?

No he was not banned from driving as where was that charge laid against him?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 25, 2015 1:30 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Belatucadros wrote:

Stop lying.

No you are the one here trying to defnd the indefensible and if you do not like that then that is tough luck.
You open your gob to shit, expect to be berated for it

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Mon May 25, 2015 1:31 pm

Belatucadros wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Stop lying.

No you are the one here trying to defnd the indefensible and if you do not like that then that is tough luck.

Piss off, you disgusting old man. You're going back on ignore - you're a lying, bullying moron.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 25, 2015 1:33 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Belatucadros wrote:

Piss off, you disgusting old man. You're going back on ignore - you're a lying, bullying moron.

Yet more infantile abuse form an immature child.
Go and run away you pathetic little child

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Mon May 25, 2015 1:34 pm

There are reports that he's being charged with hit and run, reckless driving, and driving on a revoked or suspended license . It's not clear if he's actually been charged yet or if it's still pending.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 25, 2015 1:36 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:

There are reports that he's being charged with hit and run, reckless driving, and driving on a revoked or suspended license . It's not clear if he's actually been charged yet or if it's still pending.

Well I would safely say driving having a stroke is not reckless driving and again you attempt to use this to excuse the officer, that is pathetic

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Mon May 25, 2015 1:48 pm

Driving while disqualified or without a license is a criminal offence and putting peoples lives at risk, plus won't have any insurance!!!

MAybe his license was revoked because of his medical condition... and if so then he was even worse for driving while knowing he could become I'll at any moment and possibly kill loads of people in a serious crash or plough into pedestrians!!!

Last edited by Tommy Monk on Mon May 25, 2015 1:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 25, 2015 1:50 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:Driving while disqualified or without a license is a criminal offence and putting peoples lives at risk, plus won't have any insurance!!!

MAybe his license map revoked because of his medical condition... and if so then he was even worse for driving while knowing he could become I'll at any moment and possibly kill loads of people in a serious crash or plough into pedestrians!!!

Disqualified?
Again all assumptions and again attempting to deflect away from the officers poor actions

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Mon May 25, 2015 1:53 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:Driving while disqualified or without a license is a criminal offence and putting peoples lives at risk, plus won't have any insurance!!!

MAybe his license map revoked because of his medical condition... and if so then he was even worse for driving while knowing he could become I'll at any moment and possibly kill loads of people in a serious crash or plough into pedestrians!!!

It's not even clear what this "medical condition" was. It was reported that it might have been a stroke, which people have just repeated.

The officer did use excessive force though.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Mon May 25, 2015 1:58 pm

Driving while having a known condition that requires the withdrawal of license is a totally dangerous thing to do... knowingly putting other peoples lives at risk!!!

If this is The case then Bollocks to him!!!

He deserved all he got and it's just lucky nobody else was killed or injured by his selfish and criminal behaviour!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 25, 2015 2:01 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:Driving while having a known condition that requires the withdrawal of license is a totally dangerous thing to do... knowingly putting other peoples lives at risk!!!

He deserved all he got and it's just lucky nobody else was killed or injured by his selfish and criminal behaviour!

So you are defending now officers using excessive force to where drivers are medically ill.
He had no idea he had a condition and if he had a stroke, he would have no idea as seen he was having one.
You have just wrongly assumed he knew he had a condition and being ill for weeks where people may not think it is serious is not a crime.
Well all can see what a nasty individual you are Tommy

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Mon May 25, 2015 2:04 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:Driving while having a known condition that requires the withdrawal of license is a totally dangerous thing to do... knowingly putting other peoples lives at risk!!!

I don't know if his license was revoked because of any medical condition.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Mon May 25, 2015 2:24 pm

I'm saying if it was revoked because of medical condition, And he just carried on driving anyway then he was putting others lives at risk like waving a loaded gun around...

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 25, 2015 2:25 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:I'm saying if it was revoked because of medical condition, And he just carried on driving anyway then he was putting others lives at risk like waving a loaded gun around...

Oh my talk about back peddling.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Mon May 25, 2015 2:34 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:I'm saying if it was revoked because of medical condition, And he just carried on driving anyway then he was putting others lives at risk like waving a loaded gun around...

Yes. I don't know if any more info will come out - probably not.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Mon May 25, 2015 2:35 pm

It's not back peddling at all you twat... try properly reading what people post...!!!

I've already said in my first post that I didn't support the police officers behaviour in this situation but If the driver was driving after knowing he had a medical condition and had had license revoked because of it then he was a complete wrong'un and he deserved all he got!!!

It's not hard dodge... try using the other brain cell too when thinking...!

lol!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 25, 2015 2:43 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:It's not back peddling at all you twat... try properly reading what people post...!!!

I've already said in my first post that I didn't support the police officers behaviour in this situation but If the driver was driving after knowing he had a medical condition and had had license revoked because of it then he was a complete wrong'un and he deserved all he got!!!

It's not hard dodge... try using the other brain cell too when thinking...!

lol!

Diagnoses:

Optical Illusion
Speciousness
Inconsistency
Deviation
Hyperbole
Disinformation
Falsehood
Vilification
Fake
Narrow

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Mon May 25, 2015 2:48 pm

Diagnosis

TWAT!!!
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 25, 2015 2:52 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:Diagnosis

TWAT!!!

Diagnosis:

Sexist
Chauvinism
Vulgar
Narrow Minded
Coarse
Immature

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Mon May 25, 2015 2:55 pm

Looks like dodge has malfunctioned again... can someone hit the reset button...!?

lol!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 25, 2015 2:58 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:Looks like dodge has malfunctioned again... can someone hit the reset button...!?

lol!

Diagnoses:

Confusion
Befuddle
Lost puppy
Defenseless
Weak
Entrapment
Cornered
Flapping

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3