NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Its true!!! RW CAN inhabit two opposing positions at the same time

2 posters

Go down

Its true!!! RW CAN inhabit two opposing positions at the same time Empty Its true!!! RW CAN inhabit two opposing positions at the same time

Post by Irn Bru Thu May 14, 2015 12:07 am

and they can even do it at Ministerial level in the government - seriously.

Let me introduce you to the new equalities minister. David Cameron appoints second anti-gay marriage MP Caroline Dinenage as equalities minister

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/generalelection/david-cameron-appoints-second-antigay-marriage-mp-caroline-dinenage-as-equalities-minister-10244478.html

Laughing
Irn Bru
Irn Bru
The Tartan terror. Keeper of the royal sporran. Chief Haggis Hunter

Back to top Go down

Its true!!! RW CAN inhabit two opposing positions at the same time Empty Re: Its true!!! RW CAN inhabit two opposing positions at the same time

Post by Guest Thu May 14, 2015 12:12 am

two thoughts.....

cameron is an idiot of the highest caliber......

are you seriously suggesting the present tories are R/W???

I mean granted they are the closest we have at the moment but c'mon
they bear as much resemblance to R/W as a carrot does to a rabbit......

the very name should suggest to you their "true" nature CON (self) serve ative

It will be interesting to watch her spilt herself into fragments to accomplish this task.. Laughing

Back to top Go down

Its true!!! RW CAN inhabit two opposing positions at the same time Empty Re: Its true!!! RW CAN inhabit two opposing positions at the same time

Post by Irn Bru Thu May 14, 2015 12:23 am

darknessss wrote:
two thoughts.....

cameron is an idiot of the highest caliber......

are you seriously suggesting the present tories are R/W???

I mean granted they are the closest we have at the moment but c'mon
they bear as much resemblance to R/W as a carrot does to a rabbit......

the very name should suggest to you their "true" nature CON (self) serve ative

It will be interesting to watch her spilt herself into fragments to accomplish this task.. Laughing

Caroline Dinenage isn't RW? Well I'll be damned lol
Irn Bru
Irn Bru

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 14, 2015 12:29 am

dont even know the woman

know nowt about her...but if she is anything like the rest of em she will be a right ******

and for your information I agree with your title.....

the "so called" R/W have been and are still as "flexible as the left when it suits em......

you like ben make the mistake of assuming I am merely R/W....you have No idea.........

i subcribe to neither and or both in differing amounts on differing subjects....

personally I'd shove the lot of em on the first spacecraft to mars

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Thu May 14, 2015 12:33 am

Never said you were RW Victor. But this just shows that your LW thread was a bit of a mockery - right?
Irn Bru
Irn Bru

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 14, 2015 12:40 am

I take the piss wherever i see a piss taking worthy oportunity

i must admit I hadnt even see this one ....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 14, 2015 12:50 am

Or how about the new Employment Minister who voted against raising the minimum wage? Or the Minister for Equalities and Women who voted against same sex marriage? Or the new disabilities minister who voted against protecting disabled children's benefits?

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Thu May 14, 2015 1:03 am

How about both Tory and labour govts pretending to stand up for Britain and our freedom and democracy while both signing it away to The EU dictatorship...!?

That's why I vote UKIP!!!

lol!
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Thu May 14, 2015 1:11 am

Tommy Monk wrote:How about both Tory and labour govts pretending to stand up for Britain and our freedom and democracy while both signing it away to The EU dictatorship...!?

That's why I vote UKIP!!!

lol!

Never mind Tommy. Cameron is going to give you a shout on that one.
Irn Bru
Irn Bru

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down